Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity (33538 Views)

Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Kachikwu: Fuel Scarcity Will End On Wednesday In Abuja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by ezebinugwu21: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
kachikwu has failed so are fashiola and amaechi is not because your driver did not get fuel on time to take you around that why you think you are fighting for poor masses,it is not only fuel we don't have light,and our airport is still the same what of our oil minister caution them all then we will know you are fighting for poor masses.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Wallade(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
tivta:
Lamo, it has begun, hypocrites everywhere, because kachukwu is a gmd of nnpc jagaban can tackle him but the same jagaban can't tackle the minister of petroleum, very very funny...

Ibe Kachukwu is the minister of state for petroleum resources hence, he is the recognised minister of petroleum resources.

He reports to the President like every other minister.

Do we have to put to you like a 3yrs old?
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by soloiky: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
It is not only Fuel Scarcity No light as well, they have decided the make the IGBOs suffer by burning their Businesses all over the country, especially in the Northern and western part of the country. They destroyed Ladipo Market, Birinin Kebbi market, Sabon Garri market and many more. Igbos should be very careful. Igbos Stop citing your business in the north and southwest or else you will regrate it. It is one of their Agenda in this dispensation. Their Evil plan for the IGBOs is to render then Useless. IGBOS be warned.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by zubbyenebeli: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
An avenue to clinch d petroleum sector,by jagaban,come to think of it,who appoinnted him d spokesman for nigerians?ole oloju kokoro.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
castrokins:

I'd Comment Later, Still Sleeping. But I Have A Dream APC Is A Disaster.

Modified: Tinubu Is A Nigerian And So Reserves His Right To Express Himself, But Calling For Kachikwu's Head Was Going Off The Line. As We All Know Buhari Made Himself The Oil Minister, And Should Actually Be Taking The Shots.

Talking About Magic, Where Will Kachikwu Draw The Wand In May That's So Difficult To Perform At The Moment?
Could u pls and pls show us were and hw Tinubu called for Kachikwu's head? I read the statement and I didn't see anytin like that!
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Sunnynwa: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

This ludo,amala and gbegiri Tinubu should ask his fulani master Buhari what magic he has performed in the last 10 months? Bloody Ojota cowards who only finds strength when it's GEJ. I blame Gej for allowing a failed ludo player ride on him to Aso Rock.

Gbawe aresa arresa demdem egift ngeneukwenu omenka how REAL is this chain in your hood?

Omenka has been in a fuel queue for 72 hours with no end in sight, adding more headache to the problem of being born in an area where Fulani herdsmen attack at will and at the slightest provocation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by simplycarro: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Also reacting, former governor of old Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa, said: “From my understanding, Tinubu is a leader in the party and by that, he has every right to speak out if he discovered anything that may likely erode the credibility of the party before the electorate.”

To all reasonable observer, and not those blind with ethnicitity, the bold is the crux of the matter.
Kachikwu is serving an APC government and Tinubu is an APC leader, he is therefore fully justified to caution Kachikwu not to set the party against Nigerians.
I don't know how and why is the issue that hard people to understand but those blind with ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by 2sexynet: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Wallade:

There are a lot of people, out there, that are better qualified, skilled and equipped to do his job. He is definitely not the best at the job, it is a favor and privilege to be offered his job. I don't have to be a magician to execute his job effectively and efficiently.

However, if he is not a magician that can profer realistic solutions to our problems and better our lots. He should quit the job and we will get a better person to do the job.

He isn't indispensable.

I am too sure you can't do his job, you are probably from the stone age and you see him as messiah so you can't understand me.
Mr Man, I don't see him as a messiah, but you should also know that Kachi wasn't jobless before he was called to serve. So, saying he was privileged to get a job or a favor is out of the equation.

The country is EVIL and you wouldn't know until you enter certain spheres. Even Jesus would look like Satan when he takes up post in Nigeria because of the forces working against the progress of her inhabitants.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Is true he can't perform any margic after all buhari is the head of that ministry, I know where tinubu is speaking from is not his wish to see any igbo man in this govt.
in ur usual myopic reasoning u will alws see it as war against d ibos! The sccarcity is biting hard and nobdy expected Kachikwu the perform magic! What we expect is for fuel to be available! because an ibo man is NNPC GMD pple shud keep quite!
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by ideology(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2016
chimah3:
I still say this....

Kachikwu is a stewpeed man!!! angry
i see, you love to be told lies, over to liar mohammed cheesy come and make this one feel good, give him false hope , haha

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Brightology2(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Sai baba chanters, so d fuel crises bruhaha got to ur abode, i though u pple ve some immunity clause over some basic necessities.stupidity at his peak.
fulanimafia:
The fact remains that Kachikwu's statement was largely insensitive and I back Tinubus stand on the issue.

What Nigerians want is reassurance that the queues would disappear as quickly as possible as the NNPC is working hard and doing everything possible to ensure sufficient availability of petroleum products.

We do not have to be rudely reminded that we did not appoint a magician as NNPC GMD. If he can't take the heat, he should leave the damn kitchen.

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by ideology(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016
fulanimafia:
The fact remains that Kachikwu's statement was largely insensitive and I back Tinubus stand on the issue.

What Nigerians want is reassurance that the queues would disappear as quickly as possible as the NNPC is working hard and doing everything possible to ensure sufficient availability of petroleum products.

We do not have to be rudely reminded that we did not appoint a magician as NNPC GMD. If he can't take the heat, he should leave the damn kitchen.

haha, no you want to be told lies, as Long as its from APC and it sounds good, liar mohammed take ti over grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by marcmao(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for such insensitive and uncalled for criticism against the minister...Why cant he lash out at Mr President who is the MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM if i may ask?......... The Tinubu i know has an autherior motives towards his castigation on Kachikwu ....#Nonsense
fulanimafia:

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by SleekAboki: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Omenka has been in a fuel queue for 72 hours with no end in sight, adding more headache he to the problem of being born on an area prone to Fulani herdsmen attack.
Yet, can't find the courage to speak up. Which lady wants to end up with a man like that?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by fulanimafia: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Brightology2:
Sai baba chanters, so d fuel crises bruhaha got to ur abode, i though u pple ve some immunity clause over some basic necessities.stupidity at his peak.

Don't be silly. I don't buy my fuel in Nigeria.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Topestbilly(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2016
simplycarro:

To all reasonable observer, and not those blind with ethnicitity, the bold is the crux of the matter.
Kachikwu is serving an APC government and Tinubu is an APC leader, he is therefore fully justified to caution Kachikwu not to set the party against Nigerians.
I don't know how and why is the issue that hard people to understand but those blind with ethnicity.
I ve for long discovered that we ve comprehension prob in Nig! Tinubu is not my kind of person but this time am 100% wit him! This is y I will alws prefer APC to PDP! In this issue PDP see it cracks coming up within d party structure but real democrats see it as a normal tin in democracy! Not one dogmatic and bigotic followership that characterised d 16 yrs of Pdp rule!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by fulanimafia: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2016
marcmao:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for such insensitive and uncalled for criticism against the minister...Why cant he lash out at Mr President who is the MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM if i may ask?......... The Tinubu i know has an autherior motives towards his castigation on Kachikwu ....#Nonsense

The Minister of Petroleum's functions are different from that of the NNPC GMD. The NNPC is directly responsible for importation, refining, distribution and supply. Hence the heat on Kachikwu & not Buhari.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by SleekAboki: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2016
simplycarro:

Why is tinubu not extending such gesture to the petroleum minister buhari? is Buhari not a party member?

I don't know how it's an issue that tinubu can't speak to buhari that came to borrow nomination form money in tinubu bedroom?
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by 989900: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve for long discovered that we ve comprehension prob in Nig! Tinubu is not my kind of person but this time am 100% wit him! This is y I will alws prefer APC to PDP! In this issue PDP see it cracks coming up within d party structure but real democrats see it as a normal tin in democracy! Not one dogmatic and bigotic followership that characterised d 16 yrs of Pdp rule!

Well said.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by desunit(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2016
fulanimafia:

That means he should lie to all Nigerians 'that fuel will be ready by two weeks'. What Kachikwu did was just saying a simple truth. Remember he assured that everything will turn around but not so soon.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2016
marcmao:
Common sense shud tell u that BAT didn't lash out at d president since it wasn't d president said he is not a magician!
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Brightology2(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2016
You must be a kangaro, y den dazzle into d affairs dats bears you no brunt.you beta stuff yourself to d current epithet per stay.
fulanimafia:

Don't be silly. I don't buy my fuel in Nigeria.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by donthe911: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2016
What people failed to understand is that Tinubu is angry because PMB didn't allow him to hijack NNPC the way he (Tinubu) hijacked FIRS.

He is not talking because of the love he has for Nigerians, but a way of sending the Petroleum Minister packing so he will hijack it.

Nigerians, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by fulanimafia: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Brightology2:
[s]You must be a kangaro, y den dazzle into d affairs dats bears you no brunt.you beta stuff yourself to d current epithet per stay.[/s]

undecided
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by fulanimafia: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
SleekAboki:

Why is tinubu not extending such gesture to the petroleum minister buhari? is Buhari not a party member?

I don't know how it's an issue that tinubu can't speak to buhari that came to borrow nomination form money in tinubu bedroom?

The Minister of Petroleum's functions are different from that of the NNPC GMD. The NNPC is directly responsible for importation, refining, distribution and supply. Hence the heat on Kachikwu & not Buhari.
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by klax(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Is true he can't perform any margic after all buhari is the head of that ministry, I know where tinubu is speaking from is not his wish to see any igbo man in this govt.

I said people like you should shut up and feck off because you lack senses in every direction. So what Tinubu said was a targeted statement or a tribal hate Nwanna biko stop reasoning like anuofia he goat ok.

This was how my own people were shouting when Stella Oduah messed up so if a minister messed up he or she can not be asked to step down isn't During Gej so many ministers were asked to step down because of one issue or the other pls what is the big deal asking Kachukwu my foot to resign Biko ogenne Why do we hate the truth so much and later started calling for biafra nonsense, ogenne pls

Anybody who knows me here know I hate APC with passion and I don't give a damn about tinubu but when the truth is spoken or right step is taken i don't attack him and by the way I guess my people are agitating for biafra pls why attacking tinubu then or what a hell Kachukwu is even doing in a govt of a country you called Zoo Honestly you are confused i swear you all don't know what you want take it or leave it. You are not fighting to release that misguided untrained kanu from prison for his biafra rants but fighting for Kachukwu my foot. Pls get lost ok.

Every little issue is tribal every little talk is tribal, no sense no heads no reasoning. Nobody should talk again because he is igbo isn't You are sick.

APC as party has failed buhari failed tinubu failed Kachukwu and his gangs of lazy ministers failed so don't come here to defend any lazy unintelligent boloks that formed APC govt. All of them should resign infact vacate Nigeria totally they are all red flag in entirety.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by cktheluckyman: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Wallade:

Ibe Kachukwu is the minister of state for petroleum resources hence, he is the recognised minister of petroleum resources.

He reports to the President like every other minister.

Do we have to put to you like a 3yrs old?
Buhari is the substantive minister of petroleum and not Kachikwu.The chief blame should go to Buhari and not his minister of state
Re: Presidency Counters Tinubu On Kachikwu, Fuel Scarcity by Brightology2(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Good boy
fulanimafia:

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demola Adeleke: I Went Back To School When People Said I Had No WAEC Certificate / Streetlights At Jibowu To Maryland Underpass On Ikorodu Road. Pics / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.