Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls (865 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by BabyLouis(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Have been in search of cool and romantic girl...that i will show love...no where to find...i just need one
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by falconey(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Get a job first.
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
How much you go pay make i connect you with beta girl
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Dan42(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Stop searching, you will only get hurt.
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by RexKexMilann: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
OP, it's not difficult.

Get any girl, place her in a room filled with hundreds of split unit ACs. Then let her watch some "tutorials" and sip some locally prepared love portion along. Thank me lerragrin.
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by obiorathesubtle: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
take a bible and read
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Dan42:
Stop searching, you will only get hurt.

Word!.. Op heed this advice.
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by myfantasies(f): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
vsaintchigs:
How much you go pay make i connect you with beta girl
R u a P!mp
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by missdebs(f): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2016
I'm cool and romantic

1 Like

Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Medunah: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2016
So how will nairaland help ur situation??
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by glimpse33(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2016
You Don't Need A Girlfriend... You Need A Brain smiley
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016
missdebs:
I'm cool and romantic
who go sey him mama soup no sweet?
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by decatalyst(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Op, why you dey disturb your self nau.

There are many 'cool and romantic' ladies but only see them in specific places...

See this one in the picture below, she romantic die! Of course, she is cool with her smook tongue

Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Dolypson04(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Watch urself OP. U may be poor, ugly, dumb and/or jobless. It might also be combination of all. If not, cool and romantic girls are all out there
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by ifeajikap(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2016
missdebs:
I'm cool and romantic
why u hard face 4 ur dp? Dats nt cool or romantic
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by ReduceWeight(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Go make money first
Check my signature for a natural and healthy way to loose excess fat and weight
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Dan42(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
missdebs:
I'm cool and romantic
Says who?
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Dan42(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, why you dey disturb your self nau.

There are many 'cool and romantic' ladies but only see them in specific places...

See this one in the picture below, she romantic die! Of course, she is cool with her smook tongue
That one eye don tear
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by halfricanadian(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2016
grin same with searching for a calm romantic guy
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
myfantasies:
R u a P!mp
na am a biz man and this looks like biz
Re: Hard To Find Cool And Romantic Girls by torqque7(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
missdebs:
I'm cool and romantic
Then u must already be someone's girl..lucky guy he must be,its almost impossible to see a cute cool girl single,stop giving op false hope or u will serve primary school punishment now now angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCE/ Why Do You Guys Prefer Using Your Phone When She's Around You / [HILARIOUS] ..what Will You do If This Happens On Your Wedding Day??. / Comment One Weird Thing You Do That Most People Don't Know About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.