Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" (5406 Views)

10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart / Are This Romantic Quotes True? / Best Optimum Romantic Quotes To Make Her Fall In Love For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by bongolistik(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2016
Robert Mugabe is almost well. Read through these:

Girls' legs are like rumours.. They spread any how

Robert Mugabe 2015
-------------------------------------------------

Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And the two
idiots will say "Bossu how far?"

Robert Mugabe 2016

Some of you girls can't even jog
for 5minutes but expect a
guy to last in bed with u for
2hours Ur level of
selfishness demands
a one week crusade..

Robert Mugabe 2016

It's hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

Robert Mugabe 2016

Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face

R.G Mugabe 2016

No sex before marriage
If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day.

Robert Mugabe
Wisdom will kill Mugabe

Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend*

*Robert Mugabe 2016*

"Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffels me..."

~Robert Mugabe

If you are ugly,you are ugly.Stop talking about inner beauty cos we dont walk around with X-rays
#ROBERT MUGABE

Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking around with evidence that you've had sex

-Robert Mugabe

Dear sisters,

Don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining.........you are not an umbrella -
Robert Mugabe (2016)

No matter how sweet sex is, you can't be smiling while ejaculating
Robert Mugabe (2016)

No matter how men shake their joystick after urinating, the last drop is always reserved for the boxers
Robert Mugabe (2016)

2 Likes

Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by halfricanadian(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
lol i love this man's quote hilarious grin grin
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
When dog bites a man, that's not news, but when men start biting dogs CNN must hear...
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by cruzita(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
grin lol ,I troway salute for this man .

the no sex before marriage part killed me
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 21, 2016
grin I can't stop laughing.. the author is so funny as hell...
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by bongolistik(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can't stop laughing.. the author is so funny as hell...

oh babe you are here today
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
bongolistik:
oh babe you are here today

grin I'm always here..but NL seems boring these days..
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by czarr(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2016
He never said most if not all of these.....

Still funny tho

1 Like

Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by bongolistik(m): 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin I'm always here..but NL seems boring these days..
no worry we go lighten am up just because of you
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2016
bongolistik:
no worry we go lighten am up just because of you

grin aaww thats so sweet kiss

U made one today...very funny... I can't stop laughing.
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On May 21, 2016
Lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by timijoseph01(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
Some of these are not Mugabe's... Nice tho
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by segzyj(m): 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
Mugabe Mugabe
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by crystal09(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2016
lmao
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by bongolistik(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin aaww thats so sweet kiss

U made one today...very funny... I can't stop laughing.
just dat say na phone section wey we dey operate well well, and romance section here na once once we dey come peep.

So how u dey na? U dey Clementi or u don run go peep Manila small?
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
bongolistik:
just dat say na phone section wey we dey operate well well, and romance section here na once once we dey come peep.

So how u dey na? U dey Clementi or u don run go peep Manila small?

grin mmmm...seems u know me ey...well, my job is here in Singapore..so I can't juz go back to Philippines...
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Lovelynature(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2016
This man no go use laughter finish person
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by buharisbae(f): 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
bewitching of African girls, dating a slim tender guy , sucking of boobs/dick part and last drop for the boxers are epic! they really got me grin grin grin lalasticla bia'neba cheesy
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
Lol....gringrin

*Falls from Afang tree.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by captianfreeman(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2016
Mugabe na pervert old man.
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Blackfire(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2016
*laughing*.
This is a sensible nonsense
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Blackfire(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2016
*laughing*.
This is a sensible nonsense
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Billiondoe: 8:48pm On May 21, 2016
This is what happens after trekking from Zimbabwe to Nairaland only for SANDOSKI, Buharisbae and Kashybaby start asking for comments. grin

Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by callMeAlpha(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by MissRomantic(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2016
That bewitching african babe part tho. Lmaofh...
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 21, 2016
Rotflmao grin
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 21, 2016
Billiondoe:
This is what happens after trekking from Zimbabwe to Nairaland only for SANDOSKI, Buharisbae and Kashybaby start asking for comments. grin

Lol.....gringrin.... E no easy oooo

Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by macaranta(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
Lol did he really say those?
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Ranchhoddas: 12:21am On May 22, 2016
macaranta:
Lol did he really say those?
Definitely not.
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Nobody: 12:47am On May 22, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Slimshady11: 1:15am On May 22, 2016
make i kuku buy dis land
Re: Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" by Slimshady11: 1:26am On May 22, 2016
i wan kill myself wit laff,especially dat "breast" and "evidence of sex" bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs / A Thread On How To Suck The D Properly By Chinalavish / Watch Amber Rose Twerking On Instagram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.