Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

When Wives Abuse Their Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Wives Abuse Their Husbands (569 Views)

5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Wives Abuse Their Husbands by lynx200(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
I’ve been doing some research on female abuse of males in marriages for a movie script I’m co writing. I never knew this issue was as rampant as it is and yet there is hardly any publicity given to it, even in the Western world. Its so bad that when there’s a fight where the woman assaults the man and he calls the police, most of the times the man is taken away even when there is evidence to prove it. Even getting help is a problem as there is a lack of institutions set up to deal with abuse of men.

Even in Nigeria here, the cases of female violence on men is on the increase. But since this is a patriarchal society, no man wants to speak and be called a wussie. Same thing for the cases of boy child rape where some people even claim that it’s a right of passage sexually for men and even some of the victims see nothing wrong with it.

A Nigerian NGO against female violence headed by a female advocate claims that many men are coming to her to tell their stories of being abused by their wives which has surprised her but since they were set up to deal only with female victims, there is little she can do.

Read the rest here http://www.jovibabs.com/when-wives-abuse-their-husbands/
Re: When Wives Abuse Their Husbands by Eddygourdo(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Well it's the sordid story of men. That's why the victim card played by feminists annoy me to the marrow. Every individual deserves a right to be protected from abuse, irrespective of sex or the form of abuse.
Re: When Wives Abuse Their Husbands by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2016
No one would attend to any man being abused, it is unexpected for a man to be overpowered by the weak gender.
Lastly marry someone you can overpower
Re: When Wives Abuse Their Husbands by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2016
undecided so men can be abused too?I no know oo

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Lecturer Pupblicly Disgraced After Trying To Rape Year 1 Student / Will You Quit Social Network Completely For Your Healthy Relationship? / Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.