Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) (2193 Views)

Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by femimailbox(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
This is the shocking moment two wives force the alleged mistress of their husbands to do a walk of shame, stripping, beating, and dragging her down the street.

The footage comes from a village on the Crimean Peninsula recently annexed by Russia.

A passer-by films the bikini-clad woman as she is subjected to the violent attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3669434/Walk-PAIN-Furious-wives-beat-strip-bikini-clad-woman-dragging-street-hair-busting-sleeping-husbands.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by foolinlove(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Why beat the woman?

Beat the husband.

3 Likes

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2016
No wonder their husbands cheated on them. They look like amazonians !
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by foolinlove(f): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
feminist? shocked

It was the husband that cheated her, not the women...?

1 Like

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by KnightRod(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2016
She can sue that psychopathic woman..

That is just madness..
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by sinaj(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2016
S
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by LordZero(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2016
both wives should beat each other first b4 beating the mistress cos they are sleeping with each other's husband grin grin
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by femimailbox(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Never Knew some women could be this jealous.
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by sunnywinter(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Was it the woman who swore an oath of faithfulness to them on the wedding day? Is it the woman that heartlessly betrayed their trust? Why beat the woman?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by sunnywinter(f): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:
Why beat the woman?

Beat the husband.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by foolinlove(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
sunnywinter:
Was it the woman who swore an oath of faithfulness to them on the wedding day? Is it the woman that heartlessly betrayed their trust? Why beat the woman?

Fist bump! You're a wonderful lady smiley
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by sunnywinter(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

Fist bump! You're a wonderful lady smiley
Lol.. been seeing your posts recently and you say my mind many times
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by foolinlove(f): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
sunnywinter:

Lol.. been seeing your posts recently and you say my mind many times

I'm glad I'm repping properly smiley Fvck the patriarchy!
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by sunnywinter(f): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm glad I'm repping properly smiley Fvck the patriarchy!
Lmao grin fist bump again

1 Like

Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by Taiyescott(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
let d fight begin! *blowing ma whistle*
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by Blackfire(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2016
sunnywinter:

@foolinlove my boo, i am 100 and half percent sure.. I will beat up any man u used to cheat on me,even if he looks like hulk.

*looks at my small self in the mirror*

*running to the gym*
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by foolinlove(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Blackfire:

@foolinlove my boo, i am 100 and half percent sure.. I will beat up any man u used to cheat on me,even if he looks like hulk.

*looks at my small self in the mirror*

*running to the gym*

grin grin grin
Re: Furious Wives Beat Woman They Accused Of Sleeping With Their Husbands (pics) by Blackfire(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
foolinlove:

grin grin grin

am happy u can smile.

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS / See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Pretty Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.