Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lets Talk About IT... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About IT... (4837 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 3:00pm On May 17, 2016
All I see is moniker,op,lalasticlala....iono...are these nairaland languages??...and then if lalasticlala is a nairalander how come he is everywhere..someone break it down for me like am a two year old undecided
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
QUITE HILLARIOUS BUT HIS SPOKEN HIS HEART
LOL...so i'll say the office was indeed fun today..my boss is now for sale-RICH LADIES TAKE NOTE kiss.....it was funny today when my boss was talking about settling down and then he says what he wants is a very rich woman who can take very good care of him...THAT THE HIGHEST BIDDER WINS...can you imagine??...come to think of it...he says his not intrested in love and why should he even lie?...that if its not only you its not only you simple...if you cannot agree that you are not the only lady in his life and you don't have money you are on your own....when he meets the woman of his dreams he will then settle and become a FULL TIME HUSBAND!!!!iono if that sounds funny to you but trust me its the first time am hearing it and it got my ribs cracking.....his reason was simply women are struggling so much to occupy ''men's place in the society'' that his not arguing with them o!...his simply preparing to become a full time husband let them become breadwinners...Finally sha people they this world o...and for someone like me when I see something new..it intrests me..i just cant stop LAUGHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
SO I WROTE THIS PIECE wanna share it
...I call it-DEEP
So there comes a time to SHUT UP
Stand up tall and just walk up
to all your fears and suspicions
numerous hopes, dreams and aspirations
the things I wanna do
I do not do
things I really wanna do
I do not do
For a moment I could hold on just a little more
wear my prada, hit the throttle on and on and on
but still inside was an empty space that only HE would fill
I yearned for friends to such a point..I almost missed the MARK
They say am stiff.. say am tough
and all they wanna say
While here I feel...that in between
Lies a very gullible being
The things I wanna do
I do not do
things I really wanna do.. I do not do
Sometimes I act like a child
Yeah the world treats us as one
As we yearn and hunger...for something DEEP
We in a world that is run...can be run
by maybe you and I
The things I wanna do
I do not do
Things I really wanna do
I do not do
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by dave4rella(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
Wow! There is something sPectacular about this kweensisan don't know if anyother person have observed iit

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:00pm On May 25, 2016
Nigeria though....funny..so some contractors step into the office looking for someone who is right there....and they tell them to come back in thirty minutes..simply because they don't know who they were sent to meet.....sha sha this life...lol...Good morning world..Never try this anywhere...you don't want to see them say you don't want to..iye grin
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:38pm On May 25, 2016
so I was going through Strive Masiyiwa's post on facebook...by the way..if you haven't liked his page landers you should..(.it would develop your mental more than 'cookie' focus would...if it does..).and he has talked about the third most important skills in business( its true I opened this thread to talk about mind bugging issues...its funny the kind of things that bug my mind uhn....)...so he said the THIRD MOST IMPORTANT SKILL IN BUSINESS WAS PRESENTATION(want to know the first two?...follow the GUY)..ehen...PRESENTATION....whats a presentation?... sadly to us Nigerians a presentation is probably that time we have to defend what we learnt during our SIWES/I.T....or for some even that time it is for you to defend your project in school...so you can finally graduate(some of your PROJECTS YOU PAID SOMEONE TO HELP YOU DO).some, those times you have to personally defend an assignment...BUT NO...that's not it....Do you know you make a presentation everyday??...lol..yeah..from ' mummy I want to eat' to 'how much would you buy my product' they are all presentations...YEAH just not to such a loud crowd...Sweethearts...If you have an eye for the future you'll know that its getting(if it hasn't gotten) to that point where even to get a job...you need a presentation...to sell a product..you need a presentation...even to sell your self...lol...you need A PRESENTATION...its extremely important....if by now you haven't developed your self to speak in public...essentially have good diction..please please..abeg..GOOD DICTION..am not saying you should batter yourself if you don't speak the best of English....but what are you doing to get better Its essential you know how to answer questions on your toes...thinking intelligently...let me tell you a short story I was also told...but it happened I tell you....There was this guy who gave a presentation on HIV/AIDS...and after the presentation he was asked....'NOW YOUNG MAN..THERES BEEN A LOT OF THEORIES ON THE ORIGIN OF AIDS...SOME SAY IT COMES FROM THE MONKEYS...SOME SAY ITS FROM AN EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG....WHERE DO YOU STAND...WHAT WOULD YOU SAY REALLY CAUSED THIS DREADED DISEASE.../' now..he had to think outside the box...he hadn't conducted any full experiment to prove what was the real cause of this dreaded disease..all he knew as well were myths..but he answered intelligently..he simply said.'.sir...I do not know much of what all these schools have thought..but I belong to the school of Mobutu Sese Seko who said and I quote...that we should not bother how HIV/AIDS came but look for ways to deal with it totally' and I tell you he got Professors standing for that reply...that was thinking outside the box...a lot of us actually lack that now...an average Nigerian is always comfortable with what he is exposed to know...we have neglected reading books..buying reasonable tapes..talking in front of a mirror to gain confidence...actually learning things that matter....and if the rumour I hear is true that they want to send our Nigerian brothers and sisters back home from abroad.....you've got competition..do well to realize it..So become a PRESENTER...not just you..but like STRIVE MASIYIWA...even be able to train groups to present like you...this one now is not the one we ask ourselves what am I good at? sometimes..MOVE OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND LEARN!!!! Good Afternoon
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2016
yemoxyl:
I av a male friend i am very comfortable with,we've been friends for a very long time ...I don't av to look gud when am with him,sometimes we eat together(like eba ,garri etc)..But he just asked me out and since then i av not been comfortable anymore....Don't know y?
this is the main reason why I dnt want to be "friends" with any girl i"m interested in. I rather let her knw my intentions at the onset first, den with time she'll get comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
Swithrt...dere are better ways to talk ayy...humans have feelings..dnt tamper with them..
I think I like ur threads. Very matured. cool

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
this is the main reason why I dnt want to be "friends" with any girl i"m interested in. I rather let her knw my intentions at the onset first, den with time she'll get comfortable.
Quite wise...but feelings could also come from being friends...not everybody does the love at first sight thing...nice suggestion though
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
I think I like ur threads. Very matured. cool
Thanks dear
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
Quite wise...but feelings could also come from being friends...not everybody does the love at first sight thing...nice suggestion though
my sister, trust me, at a point in life, there would be some guy u"d just meet, and even the holy spirit will tell u, he is the one. grin

I'm so not a fan of love at first sight thing.. buh I wouldn't not keep deaf to the still small voice of the heart.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
Thanks dear
its a pleasure meetin u

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 9:41am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
my sister, trust me, at a point in life, there would be some guy u"d just meet, and even the holy spirit will tell u, he is the one. grin

I'm so not a fan of love at first sight thing.. buh I wouldn't not keep deaf to the still small voice of the heart.

wow..that's beautiful i must tell you....BUT THATS YOU...for me..thats best...but what if you are in a relationship when you meet this person..who is the 'right' one..i tell you..all you can offer her is friendship....believing you're faithful...until constant fellowship(permit me) makes you realise that its her..i mean...afa? times like that its still gonna be friends first with no motive...until something sparks up..or rather till you realise something has been sparking..and then you decide to act on it believing its whats best...all in all..i feel real love doesnt hide...even if she's your friend..if you are sensitive you'll know when a girl likes you back..if not..none shall lack a mate o..you move on
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
wow..that's beautiful i must tell you....BUT THATS YOU...for me..thats best...but what if you are in a relationship when you meet this person..who is the 'right' one..i tell you..all you can offer her is friendship....believing you're faithful...until constant fellowship(permit me) makes you realise that its her..i mean...afa? times like that its still gonna be friends first with no motive...until something sparks up..or rather till you realise something has been sparking..and then you decide to act on it believing its whats best...all in all..i feel real love doesnt hide...even if she's your friend..if you are sensitive you'll know when a girl likes you back..if not..none shall lack a mate o..you move on
you made sense in this queen(I guess dat's ur name) and I totally agree with you. No buts.. friendship is golden.. people say "marry your best friend"

A lot of lovers forget that friendship is the foundation of a healthy relationship.

After getting to knw him/her in and out and realise that one sees a future with him/her, den thr is nothing wrong in going ahead to let her knw abt it.

Now funny enough, a lot of ladies tend to make huge mistakes on this aspect, they make silly assumptions, (what ifs) what if we break up, I shall loose a friend. What if this happens, what if dat happens. What ifs has been killing a lot of friendships, this nw makes her to fall in love with someone far less who doesnt know her in toto I read of a story where a lady regretted her actions when she dumped her best friend and later on started getting all jealous cux her best friend's fiancee ordered him to limit the frequency at which he spends time with his bestie which is her. Initially, he asked her out, she blatantly said no.. someone who really knows u, ur fears, ur sorrows, ur best moments, ur likes, infact, he did knw u more dan u knw urself.

He later got married to his fiancee and up till now, she is still single. Looking for Jesus Christ to descend from heaven to marry her. It's a true life story tho.. it was featured on front page.

What am I tryna say. Friendship is the ultimate and the foundation to a good relationship/marriage, ur partner should be a friend, a brother/sister and a lover all in one...

P.S ; I need u to complete ur diary cheesy I think I want to knw what happend after that dude asked u to come to his house and sit on his bed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 10:03am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:

Now funny enough, a lot of ladies tend to make huge mistakes on this aspect, they make silly assumptions, (what ifs) what if we break up, I shall loose a friend. What if this happens, what if dat happens. What ifs has been killing a lot of friendships, this nw makes her to fall in love with someone far less who doesnt know her in toto I read of a story where a lady regretted her actions when she dumped her best friend and later on started getting all jealous cux her best friend's fiancee ordered him to limit the frequency at which he spends time with his bestie which is her. Initially, he asked her out, she blatantly said no.. someone who really knows u, ur fears, ur sorrows, ur best moments, ur likes, infact, he knws u more dan u knw
Wow this is intelligent and true..God bless you grin
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
Wow this is intelligent and true..God bless you grin
grin I think we now on d same flight wink

U see, in life, I dnt ask God for money, riches, bla bla bla.

Wisdom is number 1. And dat is what I pray to God for every blessed day. The wisdom of King Solomon..

So that in relationships, in marriage, wherever I find myself, it will be wisdom and tact dat I shall use to tackle problems.. not money, not fame, not the good life.

P.s: u neva told me ur name wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 11:02am On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
P.s: u neva told me ur name wink
Sisan
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month beautiful people...tell me if its your birthmonth o...so I get to wish you a happy birthday...I Love you all cool
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
So this man caught his 11years old son having sex with his eight years old daughter and he beat the boy so much the boy died..and now the man's in the police custody about to face trial..i don't know..but I sorta understand the man....don't think he intended killing his son..I think this is a call to parents out there who are neglecting their duties of properly raising kids...and to single parents...RESPECT..but this is a call to note that kids are no longer kids..they look up to us and see all that we do..are you a model to your kids??...or...are you a model to your kid brother or sister..This story is very disheartning

1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
hello fifle..its mummy's birthday today and her wedding anniversary tomorrow..do send her a text-
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
KweenSisan:
hello fifle..its mummy's birthday today and her wedding anniversary tomorrow..do send her a text-08073776190..
cmon sisan, i hope u dnt want ur mom to faint after reading heart shattering messages from nairalanders.... Pls put that number out.. Better still on ur e diary
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
cmon sisan, i hope u dnt want ur mom to faint after reading heart shattering messages from nairalanders.... Pls put that number out.. Better still on ur e diary
..yeah!..lol..heart shattering?..thats unreasonable..i asked for birthday messages...but if you say so..number''s not a public one though..if you understand me
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
didn't change anything
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
KweenSisan:
..yeah!..lol..heart shattering?..thats unreasonable..i asked for birthday messages...but if you say so..number''s not a public one though..if you understand me
alryt. Sending ryt away
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
alryt. Sending ryt away
..Thanks! grin
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
Somethings on my mind..another piece..guess for title sake I would call it MIRAGE

Most times in every woman's heart
all she yearns for is to be genuinely happy grin

Depending on how strong she is;
she searches for genuine happiness

Sometimes we hope to find it in a man
often times we get dissapointed
sometimes even before we try

Little negligible things
happen to be all that matter

in our wry smiles
our warm embrace
our genuine laughter
our honest approach to life

But our yearning for perfection
has swallowed it all sad

Different defence mechanisms
are being generated

The girl who was raped at 12
wouldn't even like it,
when a man appreciated her body sad

ALL MEN ARE THE SAME(really?)
she would say

and that one with so much responsibility
she just can't free her fun side
Don't blame her!
or say she's 'fear fear'
she always has to put others first
She must suceed!
Life is a struggle;living it can't be any different

And that one that mummy and daddy
always wanted to make the best out of
they had to tell her the worst things to 'make the best out of her'
hurt doesn't feel like hurt anymore,she claims she doesn't care two hoots
WHAT A LIE! there's a striving to prove something to someone embarassed embarassed embarassed
EVEN JUST FOR ONCE! cry cry cry

And the other girl, don't blame her for not wanting to date you
mum and dad never really worked out
she doesn't want a repeat..she has to be CAREFUL!
So she's built walls..calm down and allow her trust you

Even in that seemingly happy woman..so carefree
is a whole bunch of insecurities

Even the sweet and innocent sometimes envy
the good things the bad girls get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Those who "can't take it no more''
find solace in drugs
IT'S NEVER THE ANSWER....

WE ALL NEED GOD!

kweensisan

ps;it's not a poem..I think..just spaced to aid reading wink
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Talk about coming to a thread I created and looking at things I wrote like another person wrote them. I've been away for like how long I'm here now to get info on how I can get a dollar account running and if I only have to open a domiciliary account, in Nigeria that is. And see me googling for assistance up and down like I'm in a dark room. How do people find their way around biko?

Just for the records, I'm up for a job in the United States
'tainks'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sweetest Thing, E Too Sweet Abeg (PICTURES) / Local Prostitutes – Why They Are Better / Hilarious Photo Of Girl Pranking Her Boyfriend Using Her Bald Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.