Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (8621 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
make una cöntinue 2 talk abt games 4 dis thread, u understand nw?

Now i gerrit. I nuh knw say you sef like games. You don play Killer Instinct before? cheesy tongue
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
lemolise:

Now i gerrit. I nuh knw say you sef like games. You don play Killer Instinct before? cheesy tongue
i have nt playd dat one b4, i can luk 4 it in my leisure time. Bt it has been i playd games, busy wit sum personal projct, ur game talk with jadekitana brought memories back.
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i have nt playd dat one b4, i can luk 4 it in my leisure time. Bt it has been long i playd games, busy wit sum personal projct, ur game talk with jadekitana brought memories back.

There is time for everything, bro. I remember when i used to like it. I've not played on a console in a long time.
Re: Closed by wolfgangg(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
damola44:
Soap mactavish, COD:MW. I Sight u nigga cool cool cool.

call of duty shii'....... Captain john!!
Re: Closed by hebenezher(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jade, abeg manage this weed, maybe if u smoke am u go see clearly grin
mehn! That's my chick. Kiss it whenever i want, it doesn't cheat nor dissapoint me... Weed first then women after
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2016
lemolise:

There is time for everything, bro. I remember when i used to like it. I've not played on a console in a long time.
it is true sha.
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
it is true sha.

smiley
Re: Closed by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Must she use fork and knive... Op you are high on oshogbo weed... I don't form if am not convenient with the fork I use my spoon so stop ranting
Re: Closed by roxanne3(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Nonsense thread, the pictures don't even depict anything. Stop exposing your woman in the name of getting cheap likes and comments on NL.
Re: Closed by Walexsammy(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Okay this isn't getting funny. Ladies should learn how to use their cutlery before accepting to go on a date with any guy especially a cute guy who got swag tongue
I took this babe to a fast food here in port harcourt, she couldn't even use the fork and knife they provided for eating. It was so embarrassing that she was so pretty but lack some useful eating skill a girl should possess.
She pretended she didn't like the chicken and went forward to get a nylon bag to put and take the chicken home so as she approached the selling stand, my friend who was sitting close to me with his babe, noticed it and took this picture. He didn't want to make it obvious so she won't understand. Please ladies; learn basic eating/cutlery skills. Your beauty is in vain when you disgrace your partner outside.
lemme not say ure dumb sir, u think everyone came from sme place? what is wrong about teaching her? Abi u learnt ur from heaven? u even have the guts to post pictures in conjunction with ur silly friend...mtchewww. I don't even no why some girls go out with bunch of dumb kids

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Maxi112: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.WATIN JUST PAIN ME NA....OP DEY CALL HIMSELF FINE BOY

I DINT BOTHER CHECKING HIS PROFILE

CUZ 97% OF THIS NL GUY ARE FVCKING HUGLY(UGLY)

abgaya
I just don't want to respond to this...

U are very wrong! 97% ke
Re: Closed by sheunsheun(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cmon Op, u dnt ve 2 upload any pix. In other news I use ma hand in tearing meat in eateries
#street ti take over mehn cool
And Op, plz save your cash and get a better trouser. Its a date i suppose u deserve 2 dress luk gd tongue
Re: Closed by sheunsheun(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

abgaya
Abeg which sampling technique u use tongue

1 Like

Re: Closed by repogirl(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op, did your ancestors use fork and knife? angry

Na correct poverty mentality be this. Anyway I blame that eatery for giving you fork and knife. Na plastic spoon them for give you.

No be even three star restaurant you go sef... Common eatery and you dey make noise. angry
Re: Closed by temmypotter(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

abgaya
clap for yourself... I'm sure you find yourself amusing with this quasi brilliant post of yours. I can conclude from this that You are just a vacuous bimbo with little or no intelligence quotient and by the way revisit your ''brighter grammar'' textbook sil vous plait.
Re: Closed by wolfgangg(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
roxanne3:
Nonsense thread, the pictures don't even depict anything. Stop exposing your woman in the name of getting cheap likes and comments on NL.
Hi
Re: Closed by AfricanApple(f): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
we are Nigerians, we are Africans, we were taught to use hand more than we were taught to use cutleries. If not for someone who goes to a lot of business or political meetings, what time do you have to learn how to use them when as a Nigerian to even feed is a qualm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jade, abeg manage this weed, maybe if u smoke am u go see clearly grin
Bro. God bless ur hustle for that ur siggy.
Re: Closed by Smellymouth: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
ActOfWar:

Bro. God bless ur hustle for that ur siggy.
Are you a Muslim? smiley
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you a Muslim? smiley
Sure Bro
Re: Closed by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
ActOfWar:

Sure Bro

Nice one sir
Re: Closed by Richiy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Okay this isn't getting funny. Ladies should learn how to use their cutlery before accepting to go on a date with any guy especially a cute guy who got swag tongue
I took this babe to a fast food here in port harcourt, she couldn't even use the fork and knife they provided for eating. It was so embarrassing that she was so pretty but lack some useful eating skill a girl should possess.
She pretended she didn't like the chicken and went forward to get a nylon bag to put and take the chicken home so as she approached the selling stand, my friend who was sitting close to me with his babe, noticed it and took this picture. He didn't want to make it obvious so she won't understand. Please ladies; learn basic eating/cutlery skills. Your beauty is in vain when you disgrace your partner outside.

How did a girl agree to go out with you undecided undecided Your immaturity will be too obvious to ignore undecided undecided
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Baby I tell you, you can't resist me. Not me. If I love you, then i'll go for you and you'll love me in return. I don't womanise, maybe that's why it comes natural. #kisses
Richiy:

How did a girl agree to go out with you undecided undecided Your immaturity will be too obvious to ignore undecided undecided
Re: Closed by Richiy(f): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Baby I tell you, you can't resist me. Not me. If I love you, then i'll go for you and you'll love me in return. I don't womanise, maybe that's why it comes natural. #kisses

Not with this attitude Mr! Kiss and tell is never romantic.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmm baby is taking it too personal. Most of the things I said was for fun. Have you asked me if we joked about it before I posted it here? I am a free guy; if you don't understand me you'll think other wise. You can't marry my type yes! You won't like most of my joke even though I don't take them too personal. smileyMost of the thi
Richiy:

Not with this attitude Mr! Kiss and tell is never romantic.
Re: Closed by Richiy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Hmmm baby is taking it too personal. Most of the things I said was for fun. Have you asked me if we joked about it before I posted it here? I am a free guy; if you don't understand me you'll think other wise. You can't marry my type yes! You won't like most of my joke even though I don't take them too personal. smileyMost of the thi

So discussing and laughing about other people's shortfall that is not their fault is a joke to you. That speaks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
I guess you were not there so you won't quit get the story. I'm not that kind of guy.. smiley are you igbo?
Richiy:

So discussing and laughing about other people's shortfall that is not their fault is a joke to you. That speaks a lot.
Re: Closed by Richiy(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I guess you were not there so you won't quit get the story. I'm not that kind of guy.. smiley are you igbo?

Yes I will never get it, because that girl could be me, In which case I will eat that chicken with my bare hands grin

Yes, I am Igbo.
Re: Closed by Jadekitana(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
ndujekwu:

Try remembering Shang-shung (the shape-shifter), Night wolf and montaro (the half-horseman)

Yea wink
cheesy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
I also use my hands if I want. I just like simple pals who are never shy no matter what you think about them and not the forming levels.
I'll love to know you
Richiy:

Yes I will never get it, because that girl could be me, In which case I will eat that chicken with my bare hands grin

Yes, I am Igbo.
Re: Closed by roxanne3(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
wolfgangg:
Hi

Hello
Re: Closed by wolfgangg(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
roxanne3:

Hello
Hope you had a good day?

Have a good night rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic) / Did You Know These Are The 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World? / True Life Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.