Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (8632 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
In most Nigerian homes, we do not use fork and knife to eat.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your house is different, going out to eat is different. I use my hands to eat whenever i want as I don't have a problem with that. My only problem is that she was forming; not knowing I prefer girls who are natural than trying to show some class when they know not one.
daretodiffer:

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Your house is different, going out to eat is different. I use my hands to eat whenever i want as I don't have a problem with that. My only problem is that she was forming; not knowing I prefer girls who are natural than trying to show some class when they know not one.
She doesn't want to embarrass herself although she ended up embarrassing you and
herself.

However it is no excuse to make fun off her. You probably have tried to form before. It is normal undecided

She shouldn't have asked for a plastic bag though. That part was funny. cool

1 Like

Re: Closed by Jadekitana(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
lemolise:

cheesy You play MK?

I used to play MK cheesy
Re: Closed by Qualer: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Okay this isn't getting funny. Ladies should learn how to use their cutlery before accepting to go on a date with any guy especially a cute guy who got swag tongue
I took this babe to a fast food here in port harcourt, she couldn't even use the fork and knife they provided for eating. It was so embarrassing that she was so pretty but lack some useful eating skill a girl should possess.
She pretended she didn't like the chicken and went forward to get a nylon bag to put and take the chicken home so as she approached the selling stand, my friend who was sitting close to me with his babe, noticed it and took this picture. He didn't want to make it obvious so she won't understand. Please ladies; learn basic eating/cutlery skills. Your beauty is in vain when you disgrace your partner outside.

soooo..... with all your 'handsomeness and swag' all your obviously dull brain could muster was 'soar' and 'selling stand'?
you are evidently still a small boy so i won't say too much, there is still room to grow. In your ignorant wisdom, you think a girl not knowing how to use fork and knife is an 'embarrassment'? You will learn as you grow... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'll let you pass. Have fun.
Qualer:

soooo..... with all your 'handsomeness and swag' all your obviously dull brain could muster was 'soar' and 'selling stand'?
you are evidently still a small boy so i won't say too much, there is still room to grow. In your ignorant wisdom, you think a girl not knowing how to use fork and knife is an 'embarrassment'? You will learn as you grow... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Closed by nikkypearl(f): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
wolfgangg:
From Glory to Glory
We will get there.. smiley
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

I used to play MK cheesy

cheesy Ma kinda gal wink I have the app but it's nothing like the one i played on SNES smiley
Re: Closed by wolfgangg(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
Amen - Bless You.
Re: Closed by johnson232: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

must u tell everyone u don't use fork & knife in your home? undecided
use ur head for once! that is if u have one...

animal...
Re: Closed by johnson232: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Okay this isn't getting funny. Ladies should learn how to use their cutlery before accepting to go on a date with any guy especially a cute guy who got swag tongue
I took this babe to a fast food here in port harcourt, she couldn't even use the fork and knife they provided for eating. It was so embarrassing that she was so pretty but lack some useful eating skill a girl should possess.
She pretended she didn't like the chicken and went forward to get a nylon bag to put and take the chicken home so as she approached the selling stand, my friend who was sitting close to me with his babe, noticed it and took this picture. He didn't want to make it obvious so she won't understand. Please ladies; learn basic eating/cutlery skills. Your beauty is in vain when you disgrace your partner outside.
u are a very foolish boy...
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
that's why I take most of them to amala joint on our first date make dem no con go disgrace me

grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ironically, OP with all his swag and all can't spell ordinary 'sour' correctly yet he came online to bash someone else. undecided

1 Like

Re: Closed by Cholls(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
Re: Closed by Jadekitana(f): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
lemolise:

cheesy Ma kinda gal wink I have the app but it's nothing like the one i played on SNES smiley

Which one is snes cheesy I played sega
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Which one is snes cheesy I played sega

Super Nintendo cheesy I played it on Sega too but it wasn't as fun as playing tournament ( 8/8 ) on Snes. I was really good at it. Jax and Nightwolf used to be fav fighters.
Re: Closed by Jadekitana(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Haha yea I remember Jax the grab guy! I prefer kung Lao the guy that throws his hat and liu kang if I got that right.
lemolise:

Super Nintendo cheesy I played it on Sega too but it wasn't as fun as playing tournament ( 8/8 ) on Snes. I was really good at it. Jax and Nightwolf used to be fav fighters.
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Haha yea I remember Jax the grab guy! I prefer kung Lao the guy that throws his hat and liu kang if I got that right.

cheesy Yeah, you got it right. Jax's 'gachu' grab ends the combo. Kung Lao's flair makes him deadly. Liu Kang is quite tricky with the kicks. Ha! It's quite interesting. Pfft, did you have a good day?

1 Like

Re: Closed by drmikeadams(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin..Wetin concern me....if I collect my payment from betting shop..I don go fast food chop my rice finish with rubber spoon,,carry hand chop my chicken find rest room wash my hands...Wetin concern me with etiquette ? Fork and knife grin grin
Re: Closed by dammyllare(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
funmind:

You sef!
Thanks....but am curious about something
You are the first person saying that to me.
So it's either your eyes problem or everyone else is wrong gringrin
Re: Closed by damola44(m): 3:34am On Mar 29, 2016
wolfgangg:
say your last prayer OP
Soap mactavish, COD:MW.
I Sight u nigga cool cool cool.
Re: Closed by reservd(m): 4:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Ds is so unnecessary as if u can do all things humanly. Is it a crime to hlp or teach her hw to go abt it?
Re: Closed by hadaydoyin(m): 4:30am On Mar 29, 2016
@OP
I see only foolishness in ur Thread!
intact u are a Fool
Re: Closed by tpiah01: 4:32am On Mar 29, 2016
I saw this topic about five years ago maybe.

The poster was complaining the girl used left hand or something.

Op was it you?
Re: Closed by tpiah01: 4:35am On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:

why did you use soar instead of sour?
Re: Closed by ndujekwu(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Try remembering Shang-shung (the shape-shifter), Night wolf and montaro (the half-horseman)

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I am not against using hands; my only problem is when she went ahead with the cutlery knowing she couldn't use it. And also, I can't start teaching her. This was a girl I just met, I lost interest when she started forming ssh*t. I love simple girls who are plain. They don't mind; if you love them,fine! If you don't, then take a walk. No forming. grin
na nw i undastnd small. I tot u were one of dose guys dat jst dislike grls immediately because of one flaw. Nt knwn hw 2 use fork is nt a disgrace nw, she may nt b used to it, sumone like me i dnt knw hw 2 use fork very well, bt my mum buys 4 us wen we were kids, even dat smal knife too, jst downgrading a grl because of dat wil make a guy luk lik a small rat claiming swags.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2016
lemolise:

make una cöntinue, u and jadekitana, since kitana don turn yoruba.
Re: Closed by lemolise(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
make una cöntinue, u and jadekitana, since kitana don turn yoruba.

Egbon, me nuh understand u o. U sef dey play MK? grin tongue
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
lemolise:

Egbon, me nuh understand u o. U sef dey play MK? grin tongue
make una cöntinue 2 talk abt games 4 dis thread, u understand nw?
Re: Closed by Dhapzy(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Abeg, where is my nokia charger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Couples Should Shower Together Every Morning / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.