Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (278013 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 9:24pm On May 02, 2008
@ali bajwa

You sound like a non-nigerian so i'll exempt you from the 50 posts rule. Which country's BHC did you submit your initial visa application?

Anyway, you should know the outcome of your paper hearing say 2weeks minimum or 4weeks maximum after the 12th of May.

Commence fasting and prayers. Lol. grin

Best of luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by admin2008(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2008
funkybaby:

@ali bajwa

You sound like a non-nigerian so i'll exempt you from the 50 posts rule. Which country's BHC did you submit your initial visa application? Anyway, you should know the outcome of your paper hearing say 2weeks minimum or 4weeks maximum after the 12th of May.

Commence fasting and prayers. Lol. grin

Best of luck.

Is British immigration rule for Nigeria different from other countries?

Typical Nigerian inferiority complex. You tell your fellow Nigerians they cannot post a question unless they have 50 posts, yet spread the red carpet for a non-Nigerian. Babanla nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 11:22pm On May 02, 2008
@admin2008

You are a dumb ass.

If there is anyone suffering from inferiority complex, it is you. I read in one of your posts on other threads where you referred to myself, london cool, pataki, akolawole and co as the 'travel fraternity' who claims to know everything.

If you have any issues against any of my posts, on who i decide to offer advice to on this thread, or any rule i come up with, i suggest you jump into lagos lagoon or better still look for a transversite and lick his or her cunt.

Oponu. Ewure.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by admin2008(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2008
funkybaby:

@admin2008

You are a dumb ass.

If there is anyone suffering from inferiority complex, it is you. I read in one of your posts on other threads where you referred to myself, london cool, pataki, akolawole and co as the 'travel fraternity' who claims to know everything.
If you have any issue against any of my posts, on who i decide to offer advice to on this thread, or any rule i come up with, i suggest you jump into lagos lagoon or better still look for a transversite and lick his or her cunt.

Oponu. Ewure.

Travel Fraternity e mu aja yin so (put your dog back on its leash)

Aren't you, Mrs "they chose us for our consistency", Mrs cut and paste, Mrs immigration expert (kilo gbe ti o ngbin, osi o da ni ile pako), at least the rest of the travel fraternities (yes I used it again, tear your hair out) others are well versed in the advice they give to people and try to back it up with references.

Google "immigration forum" and see the number of websites that comes up, yet they don't go round proclaiming their self-exalted status or rubbing it in people's faces when asked for advice however trivial the question might be.

All you do is run around the thread calling people dumb and stupid and drug-dealers because they have a different opinion to yours like you have verbal diarrhoea, pele o village idiot. 

Bottom line is your attitude suck and you need to go and overdose on humility pie.

You even had the audacity to tell Seun (the admin) regarding treating people with courtesy, as you once know a forum that used to be big but had now gone underground. Apply the same advice to yourself, the thread you created is 60-odd pages long but not because you are the sole contributor.

Refrain from abusing people like a fish-wife, it is not a nice trait. Even the health forum that offer life-saving advice do not dish out insults and make rules and regulations about who can or cannot proffer advice or what sort of question to ask.

NOW RUN ALONG WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND REPORT ME TO THE MODERATOR AND THE ADMIN AND TELL THEM TO BAN ME, OTHERWISE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

admin2008:

me too o, where is my thread? Otherwise I am going to whinge and whine and moan and grumble and stamp my feet and kick up a stink. And whilst on the subject of whiffy stinks.

@ mrs username (Ki lo gbe ti o ngbin? Osi o da ni ile pako, . . .)

Every single statement/constructive criticism in that thread was directed at the Moderator who took it all in his stride and took it on board because he thankfully had an evolved sense of humour indicating that he had a thick hide and you are just thick.

You must be suffering from mental dehydration for saying I should be called to order whilst you run around every thread cursing people whose only crime is to have an opinion different to yours, putting people down, calling them dumb, stupid, etc like you have verbal diarrhoea.

FYI, my son's nickname is funky[/i]baby, [i]funky in the sense that his poo stinks, an American slang for someone/something that smells nasty.

So there you go, I used your f*cking username again, so what the f*ck are you gonna do about it? Whilst you are still unravelling the depth of your thickness and thinking how you are gonna drag me through the courts for using your precious username, why don't you scoot off to the Intellectual Property Office to patent it or run along with your tails between your legs to tell the moderator to ban me or else . . . angry

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by McOmo(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2008
@Funkybaby

na wao . . . .  shocked

what exactly are u guys turning urselves to  some kind of confra even if u are not admitting it  undecided

why are u sounding so harsh that the essence of your being MADAM CONSISTENCY is being called to question  undecided u guys are doing a lot but u need not start limiting the assistance u render to a particular set of people . . .to get to 50 posts cant be difficult, all the person needs do is go to forum games and post some bunkum there  grin

really u, akola, pataki need to take chill pills in relating with peeps here because most times they are as naive as they come . . but then do i support peeps coming hard at ya? HELL NO ! ordinarily I would put up a fight against some obscure newbies trying to discredit the foundation Oldies have laid down but NOT TO THE EXTENT OF You GUYS SOUNDING OFF LIKE You ARE IN A CONFRA  grin  grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 1:14am On May 03, 2008
@mc omo

Yup! Na confra we dey. Our next initiation night is coming soon. Purchase your admission forms at the nearest branch of halifax bank. grin

The decision to respond to people with only 50 posts and above was as a result of bloody fools like admin2008. His case is a typical scenario of why we came up with the decision. Just 23 posts and see how he is displaying his stupidity here.

Honestly, you might not understand but those with the lesser posts are the ones giving me headaches here. I advice you stick around here and post more often here to understand what i am talking about.

I do not delight in name calling but it is not in my character to ignore insults thrown at me.

I have stated my own- people with 50 posts and above/as my spirit directs. Anyone not cool with it should kindly ignore me or better still 'google' immigration forums and seek for advice there like that asshole suggested.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:23am On May 03, 2008
@McOmo

Maybe we are confraternity. I knew you and i belong to sport Fraternity as well. grin

We have a reason for taking that step maybe temporarily or permanently but it is for the good of this forum.

VOR and Londoncool is available for people even if they are many Jackasses grin(i hope you remember the terminology).

Meet me on Yahoo jare.

@Admin2008

I dont know what warant this.

I dont know the genesis of this.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:29am On May 03, 2008
SAD! SAD!! SAD!!!

Ken Livingston Lost his London mayor post.

Labour lost quite a lot in yesterday's poll.

This is an eye-opener to the next general election.

Unless Miracle happens, Torries will win the next general election and there will be NO MORE MASS IMMIGRATION and probably the end of this thread
cry cry cry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 4Him1(m): 1:34am On May 03, 2008
Akolawole:

SAD! SAD!! SAD!!!

Ken Livingston Lost his London mayor post.

Excellent. Citizens of London have sent a strong message that London is not for mu'slims only.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by McOmo(m): 1:37am On May 03, 2008
@EGBON AKOLA

our idea of sports oldies club  grin is different from this una confra . . .the funniest thing is I HARDLY READ 'EM NEWBIES' POSTS, SO EVEN PEEPS THAT COME ON YIM WIV ME FEEL I SHD HAVE COME ACROSS THEIR USER IDS . . .NA TODAY ?    grin

and if no be for u I for slap Funkybaby for face make she dey tell me say make me I come purchase forms for initiation for confra  angry. . . grin

my YIM is acting up . . . cry

@FUNKE

really what do u expect a thorough-bred Ajegunle nigg@ to come do here grin travel go where ? Togo ? . . . . grin

I might not post so often in here but I come around often and I know what I am talking about  . . .U PEOPLE NEED TO BE ACCOMODATING ! GOD WOULD REWARD U ABUNDANTLY COS OF THE LIVES U CHANGE HERE  . . .DONT ARROGATE SH@T TO URSELF !

dont allow suckers get to u . . .do ur thang and u will always get rewarded  wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:52am On May 03, 2008
@Dr Kit

U wan Cyber-slap Funky or what?

You dont really need avisa to anywhere. Diplomatic passport from Alausa nko?

@Funky

McOmo is loaded with Alausa money o.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:01am On May 03, 2008
@mcomo

Which part of your hand you wan use slap me? Eh? Front, back or side. grin grin

I can give you excellent info free of charge on how to migrate to any part of west africa, how to cross borders without passport sef. No try me oh. E no easy to be Mrs know all. grin grin

Anyway, thanks for the words of encouragement. wink wink

@akolawole
It wont be funny if the torries win the general election oh.
I got your mail. Thanks. I'll ask him to consider plan B. I have some other issues to address. I'll mail you over the weekend. E seun gan.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:10am On May 03, 2008
Alausa money ke shocked shocked

Abajo. No wonder he can go around threatening to throw slaps. grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 2:35am On May 03, 2008
@Funky

He should be one of our financier her but for na Unilag girls he dey blow money on.

I beg, when is Seun paying our April Salary?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 5:12am On May 03, 2008
@ Akolawole and Funky,

What a night that went down here. Labour party lost cry I am hoping something good happens though. But anyway, life moves on. . . . . .

@ Funky,
See why I do not tolerate fools gladly. These complicated ''asinwins'' do not have a single contribution to make to the development and betterment of mankind. If they like let them go and bu igi je for the sake of cyber immigration suggestions being proffered here, I am least bothered. Na becos of them Daga and Paracetamol never close shop.

If I so choose to respond to whomever I choose to here for immigration suggestions, it is my own prerogative. I am not subjected to the thinking of mooncalf. Keep doing your thing, and let the never do well run their madness here and there. I wont be surprised if this same idiot create another username/id and come here stating their immigration wahala and expect an urgent response. . . . . I still stand by my directive/policy now, achieve 1000 posts, I will personally draft a letter of appeal for such a person.

There are other numerous immigration forum using google search, let them go there if they are frustrated with what we are doing here.

@ Baba,
I had a dream this morning, Chelsea beat ManU at Moscow. grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2008
@Prophet Pataki_Jonah

Amen to that dream o.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by nkc(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2008
@ funky, pataki,akowo, , all u main gurus of dis thread,

when i saw this yur thread earlier in d very beginning , i have read it from beginning to d end, i am well loaded to help a few people around me from yur informative posts, BUT pls i beg of u guys i know how u guys feel when some people who do not have manners come and stat acting stupid, i knw it feels bad cos u r renderng a selfless service, but pls i am lying down( i noticed kneeling is known, so i am lying now) dont join issues with small minds, dis same thing happened earllier in a part of dis forum, and there was mass exodus, just refrain from replying those people,who have worthless ideas, help those u can help dont join words with odas that will spoil yur moods oh, rememba why u started dis thread, to help d needy, dont u think some people are not happy cos what they wold have collected money for, some peeps are given for free, pls have mercy, i like u guys, just be cool and all will be cool, oh, thank yu, guys for all helping my friend, thank u guys, be cool, if u reaally need to flame pm me, i will send flames to them physically, thanks smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2008
@akolawole

Lol. You are still on this salary issue. Lol. Lets be patient. Maybe seun will pay us the accumulated sum this month of May. grin
I had the same dream as pataki. grin Mine was more detailed though. I saw Drogba out by the 5th minute due to a knee injury, Lampard out in the 10th minute - thanks to a red card and Manchester United lifting the uefa cup grin

@pataki

My dear, you dey mind that vagabond. He has been straying around with every trait of a frustrated man and someone in dire need of mental rehabilitation till he  decided to pick on me. I wonder what is his business regarding whom i decide to respond to. He should not only bu igi je, make he lick him sperm join.

All the posts the asshole has made on nairaland have all been in this travel section. If they are so many immigration forums out there, then why is he wasting his time here going through every single post i make waiting for me to quote references from law books or Britain's constitution.

Daga or Panadol cannot cure the numbskull of his unsolicted obsession for funkybaby. I suggest he takes indocid injection.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2008
@Funky

So you support United. You need to be banned permanently here.

Your dream no go cometo fulfilment

@Pataki_Funky

I beg this thread is Visa Appel thread jare

Enough of all these your yabis.

Where is Sureng and others?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 10:04am On May 03, 2008
@ nkc,
Thanks for the concern. . . . You are beginning to talk like sureng. grin Keep being you as well.

@ Funky and Akolawole,

Where should I start from sef. . . . . Yesterday I was tired and also not feeling too well. I had to hit the bed as early as possible and clear my head of my many things that were on my mind so that I can feel refreshed this morning, only for me to start dreaming about Chelsea V ManU. And my dreams often times come through. grin

VOR will not agree with me on this one though. grin

. . . . . Back to immigration issues.
Seriously where is sureng? I am beginning to miss his usual winks to ladies on the forum. That guy should come and let us know how far soonest oh.

I have a question here. . . . . . What is usefulness of the Biometrics being employed by the BHC? cool

Does anyone want to take a shot at it?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 11:28am On May 03, 2008
@nkc

Thank you for your kind words.

I will listen to your words of peace just as long as that 'dundee' does not cross my path again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 11:29am On May 03, 2008
@ Mr Pataki

pahtahkee:

. . . I have a question here. . . . . . What is usefulness of the Biometrics being employed by the BHC? cool

Do you seriously mean that after nearly three weeks since the new statutory legislation was passed regarding what question was to be posted where, you as one of the Mr Consistency (only borrowing the term so don't shoot the messanger), still don't know where to post?  shocked

pahtahkee:

Does anyone want to take a shot at it?

Can I take a shot at you instead with my Avtomat Kalashnikova obraztsa 1947 goda a.k.a AK47 ?  grin Na me be Radio O.Y.O
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by nkc(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2008
@funky,pataki,, all d gurus observed,

thank you 2, dont worry, funky, if he crosses yur path,just fish me out and say FLAME, i will sure send the flame on your behalf, dont want any of u, getting upset, pls oh , thank u smiley

on a lighter note , i am chelsea, and WE MUST WIN, amen oh!!!!! grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by McOmo(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2008
@Pataki

sharrap ur mouth for there . . .when did u start soliciting for the chavs angry anyways na humilate dem wan go humilate baba olowo for hin backyard grin grin Chelsea ko opa ehin ni tongue

@Akolawole

Alausa no gree release my diplomatic passport . . . .dem talk say na punishment be dat say I no support the winning club Manure lipsrsealed imajin trying to convert everybodi to chewing gum chewers shocked grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 1:10pm On May 03, 2008
big_bumper:

@ Mr Pataki

Do you seriously mean that after nearly three weeks since the new statutory legislation was passed regarding what question was to be posted where, you as one of the Mr Consistency (only borrowing the term so don't shoot the messanger), still don't know where to post?  shocked

Can I take a shot at you instead with my Avtomat Kalashnikova obraztsa 1947 goda a.k.a AK47 ?  grin Na me be Radio O.Y.O
Puma. . . . . Oya!. . . . Frog jumper. grin grin

Let me land first before you come with your Radio OYO announcement. wink tongue

@ Mc,
Baba, I humbly remain a GUNNER. Anything ManU, I cannot stand. grin So it is only normal that my dream will go in line with my proposition. grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2008
@Pataki

It seems the IGS will be history soon

Wetin dey happen to the British people.

Its likely to affect our friend in the house, Paribus.

Anyone into this?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 1:46pm On May 03, 2008
@ Akolawole,

I read it too sometimes back. It is going to be replaced with the Tier 1 system of immigration. Which makes it fall under the HSMP system if I recollect clearly now.

However, the British Opposition Political party have fought against the recent changes in the HSMP rulings in the court, and they won it. So it would be back to the status quo now.

I am sure there is still more to ensue from this matter.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2008
Can you please give me link to that Court decision at your convenience.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 2:01pm On May 03, 2008
Akolawole:

Can you please give me link to that Court decision at your convenience.

Here is the link.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2008
@Pataki

I am not interested in HSMP but IGS( International graduate scheme)
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Imani(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2008
Akolawole:

@Pataki

It seems the IGS will be history soon

Wetin dey happen to the British people.

Its likely to affect our friend in the house, Paribus.

Anyone into this?

You are very correct. The immigration scene in the UK is changing. Whether this change is long term, remains to be seen. I think it was a knee jerk reaction to the current political feelings. Labour looks set to lose the next general election and are just buying thier time by instituting all these changes, albeit late ones.

The IGS/WISS will be replaced by Tier one "post study" category, which will be valid for 2 years instead of 1. It looks to be implemented towards the end of summer.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 2:15pm On May 03, 2008
@pataki
That court ruling applied to the initial set of hsmp applicants. To explain the ruling in lay terms, successful hsmp applicants were told they would qualify for ILR after 4years (i think), only for the home office to change the terms to longer years and also introduce some other new citeria.

So those affected went to court and complained that the stand of the home office was unfair and might result in mass deportation of hsmp holders. They won the case and the judge ordered home office to revert back to the initial terms for that group of people. Home office intends applying against the decision though.

The new rules however applies to incoming hsmp applicants.

@akolawole
This IGS thing, will it affect those in scotland and will it affect graduates from england's universities as at January 2008?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.