Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277916 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by superman(m): 11:37am On May 04, 2008
yeye?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 11:53am On May 04, 2008
@ Akolawole,

At your freetime, can you give me a link to why you think Paribus is right?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by guseman(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2008
@funkybaby

Sorry for my silence, have been on the orientation camp in jos for the past two weeks now. You promised to get in touch with me on phone,maybe you forgot or you changed your mind.I also sent a mail to you which you didnot reply, maybe you didnt find it credible rite??

Reply me on this page, i can read ur post on my phone on-the-go, but its just a pity that i cant reply cos my phone is totally screen-touch with no buttons and i av cracked one of the glasses, so the screen is no more sensitive to touch.

We will be out of camp by 12may.
will be waiting to read ur reply, Sorry for clustering your post with personal palaver.
Cheers
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2008
@Pataki

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/managingourborders/pbsdocs/statementofintent/highlyskilledunderpbs.pdf?view=Binary

On page 12, there are 3 tables. Thetop right is the one applicable to student

@Paribus and Imani

Why certificate?

It takes ages before some universities give out certificates
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 2:30pm On May 04, 2008
@ Akolawole,

Now I truly understand very well. I am just seeing this document for the first time though. As for the delay in the certificate, it has been stated that application must be made within one year of finishing with ones program. So I can imagine schools should have certificates ready within that stipulated time frame.

@ Paribus,
I have been totally set in the clear. I was relating to something else other the IGS and PSW. However, when the Tier 2 is implemented, it will subsume the IGS and Fresh Talent working in Scotland.

@ Funky,
Are we in the clear now? grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 4:53pm On May 04, 2008
@ admin,
What is your problem or obsession with Funkybaby and the thread she has started? At least she was reasonable and sensible enough to raise issues that trouble thousands of Nigerians here, and it has been of tremendous benefit to thousands of readers on this forum.

What relevance have you made with your 30 posts persona on this forum rather than go round and start attacking other members for stating the truth to those who are intellectually corrupt to hear it. How old are you by the way? Why don't you live up to your age and start acting reasonable and sensible as those who were responsible for your upbringing expected of you.

I deliberately left my communication channel void to you, simply because trading words with a cyber slowpoke does not correct the gross foolish you have entangled yourself in. I have deliberately ignored you, all the while even when I noticed your silly rants about PMS in your anecdote to my person on another thread. But to throw any form of insults on any member of my fraternity, will be severely punished. Go and seek on how I deal with cyber morons of your persons and you will never come here again!

Must you constantly seek for who you will trade tirades with on nairaland? I do not hold your bleatings with any iota of common sense, simply because a goat will always be a goat. No amount of words used on your idiotic composition of a human being can adequately change the state upon which you contantly glory yourself in.

If funkybabe tags along with anyone here, it is how we roll ourselves here. I have been a student under VOR and Akolawole, as I learnt so much from them and several others on this forum. Today I can perfectly hold my head high and state I respect these set of men and ladies for what I have learnt from them. Big_bumper and I tag along and that does not make her any less better than me!

A useless newbie like you has a long way to learn of how we roll.

@ funkybaby,
Would the words of an ashiwere matter to you? If a mad man tells you, that you are mad, would you pay attention to such a person? Just keep doing your thing jare. Whoever is frustrated with your attitude and stance, should go and bu igi je.

As Jackal would say: What you eat does not make me shit.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 5:18pm On May 04, 2008
@guseman
Honestly, i was hurt when i read your post. Was i not the one that offered to help? Why would you on earth think i did not find your mail 'credible' enough or i would intentionally ignore you?. Dont forget that your post was initially directed at VOR but i only felt since he left Jos ages ago, he might not be really current with what is on ground reason why i told you i could help. Till today, VOR has not made a single post in respond to your enquiry. Before i responded to your post, did you ever come across any post of mine here stating i had any thing doing in Jos?

I checked my mail several times and i did not see any mail from you. It was only after seeing your post here that i checked my mail again thoroughly and i found yours in my bulk folder.

Anyway, how's camp going? I'm going to call you in about an hour from now. Make sure your phone is charged at mammy market grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by superman(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin hahahah emm yea ha. what F C U K
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2008
pahtahkee:

Big_bumper and I tag along and that does not make her any less better than me!

My friend speak for yourself, if you have to. I keep on telling you that silence is golden and it keeps passing over your head. Now be quiet before I come and plug that gob of yours angry

I don't need to tag along with anyone, especially you and your "fraternity coven". grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 6:48pm On May 04, 2008
@ big_bumper,

Sorry I made mention to your name here. My mistake never to occur again. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by superman(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2008
big_bumper how do u kiss ur boyfrd in ur profile
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 6:57pm On May 04, 2008
No offence taken tongue. As for Admin 2008's case, don't forget that everyone has a method to their madness cheesy, but then looking at the bigger picture he alongside with everyone else, who felt they needed to talk, had a few points for all to ponder.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by alibajwa: 6:58pm On May 04, 2008
@ Admin2008
well i'm from pakistan, i apologize if i voilated any rule, i sent my initial application to bhc islamabad, ya i've already started praying, is apeal something that is determined on merit, or it's just a luck, ?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 6:59pm On May 04, 2008
superman:

big_bumper how do u kiss your boyfrd in your profile

Quit hating on my boyfriend. Do you want me to show you wink or do you want me to give you the name of the doctor who gives him natural botox? grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2008
@Bumper

Na you send that mail? Yes or No

I get plenty of mails from yeye cyberlover, 419s, invitation to Hi4, facebook, juicy moderatorship position among others.

I did not reply you for i want to be so sure.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 7:43pm On May 04, 2008
big_bumper:

No offence taken tongue. As for Admin 2008's case, don't forget that everyone has a method to their madness cheesy, but then looking at the bigger picture he alongside with everyone else, who felt they needed to talk, had a few points for all to ponder.
As you usually say, speak for yourself.

I do not see any point that has been stated, from the outlandish posts by admin2008 other than that which boils out of un-solicited jealousy.

Anyway, I rest my case on this matter.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 7:48pm On May 04, 2008
pahtahkee:

As you usually say, speak for yourself.

I do not see any point that has been stated, from the outlandish posts by admin2008 other than that which boils out of un-solicited jealousy.

Anyway, I rest my case on this matter.

Some people choose to see a glass as half-full, whilst others see the same glass as half-empty, it's called life. wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2008
Akolawole:

@Bumper

Na you send that mail? Yes or No

I get plenty of mails from yeye cyberlover, 419s, invitation to Hi4, facebook, juicy moderatorship position among others.

I did not reply you for i want to be so sure.

standing to attentionYes Methuselah Sir, It is mine, if was sent a week ago.

Even if you no reply me sef, I no go sabi until three months later. Myself and emails are like chalk and cheese.

When phone dey ground, why bother to give myself Repititive Strain Injury (RSI) on top say, I wan type, at least the worst wey fit happen if I dey yarn on top phone like Radio O.Y.O, be say I go get dry mouth.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2008
@Bumper

This your Ile-Akede, Bashorun Ibadan tire me. grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2008
@Phatakee.funkybaby wink,Akolawole,BP etc!

You guys are doing a great job here and I must confess that my knowledge about visa issues has been fine tuned grin grin grin!
I actually put in for my ACCA student visa four days(17th of April) to school resumption(21st of April),I was called 9days after resumption(30th of April) at the school by the Embassy to come for an interview and to God be the glory,I was given a 3years student visa.Dont forget I still have an appeal going on for my working holiday maker visa which I applied for sometimes late last year.

But I care less what happens with the appeal grin grin grin now,

I am presently in the UK on a three years study visa!

Thumbs up for you guys,so tell me there's no impossibility in my dictionary! grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2008
@Ty4real

No wonder!

Anyway congratulations.

All the very best in your studies
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 11:20pm On May 04, 2008
ty4real:

@Phatakee.funkybaby wink,Akolawole,BP etc!

You guys are doing a great job here and I must confess that my knowledge about visa issues has been fine tuned grin grin grin!
I actually put in for my ACCA student visa four days(17th of April) to school resumption(21st of April),I was called 9days after resumption(30th of April) at the school by the Embassy to come for an interview and to God be the glory,I was given a 3years student visa.Dont forget I still have an appeal going on for my working holiday maker visa which I applied for sometimes late last year.

But I care less what happens with the appeal grin grin grin now,

I am presently in the UK on a three years study visa!

Thumbs up for you guys,so tell me there's no impossibility in my dictionary! grin grin

See why it pays to stick to team leftwingers cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 11:22pm On May 04, 2008
Congrats ty4real!

Another success case in the house. grin grin Who says this thread is not helping people in one way or the other?

Oga Akolawole, will you join the winning team now? cheesy cheesy cheesy Nothing go do all of us lailai!!!!

Funky don change lanes oh. grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 11:24pm On May 04, 2008
@pataki

*modified* wink
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 11:30pm On May 04, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm! Ok oh. . . . grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bigbumper(f): 11:33pm On May 04, 2008
you better not push your luck, w**ker grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 11:50pm On May 04, 2008
@ty4real

Uncle, wink congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
Were you asked any questions relating to the initial working holiday visa refusal/the pending appeal during the interview?

@pataki
I've just sent you the mail. Please check your yahoo dot com email. Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 12:00am On May 05, 2008
@ funky,

Seen the mail. Although I am not using that email that much again. I have been having problems with logging into that yahoo account since December last year. I will send you my main email account soon. The mail is just funny to me. grin grin

It is well jare.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 12:12am On May 05, 2008
@pataki

Amen oh.

I'll forward to your mail now another email from a visa agent. The same yahoo dot com.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by McOmo(m): 12:44am On May 05, 2008
@Moderator

could you just do a favour and edit posts properly . . . . undecided undecided

I saw Pataki's post and was amazed that he was addressing a dead issue, later to realize Admin 2008 had posted some bunkum of sorts, maybe next time u would just have removed any thing in relation to deleted posts so u dont get bobos confused . . .cheers ! cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 12:49am On May 05, 2008
funkybaby:

@ty4real

Uncle, wink congratulations. I'm really happy for you.
Were you asked any questions relating to the initial working holiday visa refusal/the pending appeal during the interview?

@pataki
I've just sent you the mail. Please check your yahoo dot com email. Thanks

Questions on the working holiday visa was so much,I had to remind the ECO,that it is student I am applying fro now,at the end of the day she asked me which on ewill I prefer,student or working Holiday and i said student.I am a graduate oooo and she was still askin why ACCA when all my documents was clearly stating that I read Accounting up till university level.Funny people.The appeal they were silent about it,am thinking of withdrawing it but some say I shouldnt withdraw it,so what do you guys feel about?
Over to you Pahtakee,funkybaby,Akolawole,BP?Should I withdraw the appeal?

Funkybaby,thanks for the call and the infor you provided about the airlines,You are too much o jare!All dem smelling mouth for nairaland tell them say I said make den go buy colgate paste dey wash their mouth now,so that den no go dey misyarn attack you on ds forum anyhow grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by pahtahkee: 1:07am On May 05, 2008
@ ty4real,

Since you were at the embassy, and they did not require you to fill a form to withdraw your appeal, just let it be. Even when you win it, it is useless. However, it will be in the record that you appealed against the decision of the ECO and you won it also.

Congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.