Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (276756 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2008
@VOR

Can you please advice MJ please?
Thanks

@MJ
MJ2008:

I think he violated " Audi alteram partem" for deciding that I cannot enter the UK without first hearing from my side via scheduled interview and "Nemo judex in causa sua" for the ECO's bias views.

Would also like to enter as grounds how my basic[b] human rights[/b] ie access to quality of education was affected as a result of the ECO's decision.

I like your courage girl.

1) Thank God for UK embassy, Can you even query the decision of US embassy?. They(UK) have clauses which enable them to determine nearly all applications(Excluding Settlement) without interview.

2) Human right? grin Under UK community law or European convention? Loan Promise
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MJ2008(f): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2008
LOL just making some clarifications re grounds of appeal, of course those grounds are too broad and hard to defend!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2008
MJ2008:

LOL just making some clarifications re grounds of appeal, of course those grounds are too broad and hard to defend!

On behalf of my fellow experts here, i declare our advice closed on this matter.

All the very best in your appeal.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ammape: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
Hello Guys,
I will wanto to know my chance of winning an appeal.
I was refused student visa based on the fact that (from the ECO statement)

1. That he is not convinced that my sponsro who is also my uncle could sponsor my studies.
2. That he could not see any commensurate benefit be be gained by my sponsor in sposoring me
3. THAT THE BANK STATEMENT I SUBMITTED IS NOT GENUINE (which is a fat lie)

Though i have appeal with all copies of the document i enclosed for the visa application in the first place and new letter from the bank again confirming the genuiness of the account.

Please advise.

Thank you
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Thor(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2008
Don't pay anyone who promises you work in the UK. Just apply using the normal channels.

The UK is just making it a whole lot harder to enter the country and will be introducing biometric ID for all immigrants to stamp out cloning and other such illegal activities.

I have passed your contact details to UK Immigration angry angry

Dont pay money to people offering a quick fast track way to the UK. It does not exist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by LondonCool(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2008
LondonCool:

@Akolawole,

I was just sniffing around and saw your picture. You be fine guy sha ! (reminds me of the actor Ramsey Noah)

Ha!

No be me you see o.

I am so village-headed that i do not belong to any social networking sites.

I used to have my pic on nairaland in 2005 and you no be member then.

Two Nairalanders( female of course! kiss) dohave my pictures but they wont expose me to ya grin

By and large, we go see soon at one of these south-east Naija restaurant.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by LondonCool(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
LondonCool:

@Akolawole,

Trust me. Na your Kpali I see.

Na wa o.

You are scaring me o.

I beg lets meet for mail o.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
Akolawole:

Na wa o.

You are scaring me o.

I beg lets meet for mail o.

So fear fit catch you!buahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!

LOndoncool,abeg scare me tooo ohhhh!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2008
grin grin grin see levels!!!!!!!!!!!!! this one don turn to big boys discussion! waoo  grin grin grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2008
As Londoncool become a sniffer grin

Ao le wadi omoonigelegele. Eewo orisa.

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by thebest367: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hello all,
Please I applied for UK student visa but I was refused stating that my waec certificate is fake. that is the only reason given. i got the result from waec office and the result is the same as my result online but the problem now is that i went bck to my school to find out what was wrong but i was told that my certificate was there which was then released to me. it now means that the one collected from waec office is fake and the new one from my school is original and i have 2 weeks to resume. my finances are ok but i have been banned because i submitted a false document.
what is the way out now all please?
can i go in for a review and tell them the truth or i should just appeal or forget about this whole matter? my results are the same on the 2 certificates and online and i also have my gce result/ certificate.
pleaease advice me
my email is thebest3677@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by MaryAnne: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hello my dears. just checking up on u. God is on the way for those waiting on him. Funky Sisi, how now?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
MaryAnne:

Hello my dears. just checking up on u. God is on the way for those waiting on him. Funky Sisi, how now?

Am fine, thanks and you? smiley
I guess you are fully settled now.
All the best smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by thebest367: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2008
@funkybaby, pataki and all the other visa gurus

Please I applied for UK student visa but I was refused stating that my waec certificate is fake. that is the only reason given. i got the result from waec office and the result is the same as my result online but the problem now is that i went bck to my school to find out what was wrong but i was told that my certificate was there which was then released to me. it now means that the one collected from waec office is fake and the new one from my school is original and i have 2 weeks to resume. my finances are ok but i have been banned because i submitted a false document.
what is the way out now all please?
can i go in for a review and tell them the truth or i should just appeal or forget about this whole matter? my results are the same on the 2 certificates and online and i also have my gce result/ certificate.
pleaease advice me
my email is thebest3677@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
thebest367

Sorry about the refusal! I totally understand how U feel!
Pls If I understand ur post well, the WAEC cert U submitted is fake? and do WAEC now release their certificates directly to students? and why would U have 2 certificates for one WAEC sitting? or is there any other thing U re not telling us? Pls dont be annoyed oh! But ur story seems a bit confusing!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by royalboy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hello all,
Please I applied for UK student visa but I was refused stating that my waec certificate is fake. that is the only reason given. i got the result from waec office and the result is the same as my result online but the problem now is that i went bck to my school to find out what was wrong but i was told that my certificate was there which was then released to me. it now means that the one collected from waec office is fake and the new one from my school is original and i have 2 weeks to resume. my finances are ok but i have been banned because i submitted a false document. what is the way out now all please? can i go in for a review and tell them the truth
or i should just appeal or forget about this whole matter? my results are the same on the 2 certificates and online and i also have my gce result/ certificate. pleaease advice me.

Hi TheBest,
I am appalled at the intent of your question and do not find any merit in its outlay, I am mindful that you have presented your certificate from waec office, but would appreciate further clarifications as to HOW, WHERE and WHO issued you the certificate. Their is a telegraphic print or a magnetic strip on the waec certificate that could easily show any falsifications or alterations when swiped on BHC's device. Critrically considering your conclusion on the certificate presumably issued from waec office, I am very positive that you have presented a cloned waec certificate.
To address your ordeal, the onus of validation of your waec certificate now rest on you squarely. You might want to consider writing a letter to waec head office Yaba, requesting that a confirmation of your waec result be sent directly to BHC. I think that may cost 3,500 through DHL. Re-package your visa bundle with a letter of reconsideration and remember to include with your application the waec certificate issued to you from the school, also stating in the student questionaire that you have been refused student entry visa and possibly stating why and when.
If indeed you have presented a forged certificate to BHC and thereafter sought the help of nairalanders on this thread, What it does mean is that you come back and apologise to us all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by thebest367: 1:09am On Oct 01, 2008
@ royalboy, presjany, funkybaby, patake and all other esteemedd members and gurus,

To answer the questions once again, I went to WAEC office to request for my certificate and I was told that there were 2 ways i.e. Express and normal process. I sat for the examination in 1998 which is 10 years ago. I gave them my candidate number and paid them and my certificate was ready for collection 24 hours later since I paid for express. Unknown to me, WAEC had already issued a certificate and sent it to my school. The so called forged certificate bears my name and has exactly the same results as my results in the second/ original certificate. Since it was from WAEC office and having no experience with touts and fake documents, I took it that it was my original certificate and I have keeping it since 2006 when I was robbed because that was when I started trying to get my documents which were stolen and the ones that were not in my possession and I kept them safely including the supposed fake WAEC which I took to be original. When the embassy refused me the first time, I then approached WAEC again and I was issued a letter and it was sent to the embassy, I even paid 7,500 and got no receipt because I saw it on a notice board that the fee was 3500 for local institutions and 7500 for international but they claimed that it is an international package that I was requesting that should be sent out which I paid. After that I made another application and I was told I had been banned for 10 years for submitting a false document then I approached my ex secondary school to wade into the matter, it was at that point that I found out that I had another certificate in the school. I went back to WAEC and I was told that I am supposed to have only once certificate and that SSCE may/ June are sent to the school, that it is because of the money those people wanted from me that made them to issue me rubbish certificate instead of directing me to the school.
As it is now, I am banned but I have my original certificate and I must confess it looks much different from the old one and has watermarks like a good note.
Now my problem is what to do next having found out that I truly submitted a fake document without me knowing it is fake. The results are the same on both certificates and if I wanted to forge a certificate, I would have improved on my results. I even have my GCE results from nov/dec 1997 but I do not use it because I am of the belief that May/ June looks more presentable.
Please advice me as soon as possible.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2008
thebest367:

@ royalboy, presjany, funkybaby, patake and all other esteemedd members and gurus,

To answer the questions once again, I went to WAEC office to request for my certificate and I was told that there were 2 ways i.e. Express and normal process. I sat for the examination in 1998 which is 10 years ago. I gave them my candidate number and paid them and my certificate was ready for collection 24 hours later since I paid for express. Unknown to me, WAEC had already issued a certificate and sent it to my school. The so called forged certificate bears my name and has exactly the same results as my results in the second/ original certificate. Since it was from WAEC office and having no experience with touts and fake documents, I took it that it was my original certificate and I have keeping it since 2006 when I was robbed because that was when I started trying to get my documents which were stolen and the ones that were not in my possession and I kept them safely including the supposed fake WAEC which I took to be original. When the embassy refused me the first time, I then approached WAEC again and I was issued a letter and it was sent to the embassy, I even paid 7,500 and got no receipt because I saw it on a notice board that the fee was 3500 for local institutions and 7500 for international but they claimed that it is an international package that I was requesting that should be sent out which I paid. After that I made another application and I was told I had been banned for 10 years for submitting a false document then I approached my ex secondary school to wade into the matter, it was at that point that I found out that I had another certificate in the school. I went back to WAEC and I was told that I am supposed to have only once certificate and that SSCE may/ June are sent to the school, that it is because of the money those people wanted from me that made them to issue me rubbish certificate instead of directing me to the school.
As it is now, I am banned but I have my original certificate and I must confess it looks much different from the old one and has watermarks like a good note.
Now my problem is what to do next having found out that I truly submitted a fake document without me knowing it is fake. The results are the same on both certificates and if I wanted to forge a certificate, I would have improved on my results. I even have my GCE results from nov/dec 1997 but I do not use it because I am of the belief that May/ June looks more presentable.

@ the best,

Sorry about the whole thing! I fully understand what happened. I think the certificate is not fake. It should be a reprint! I suggest U go WAEC first, and report the incidence to a higher authority there, and show him/her the two certificates.If they both originated from WAEC, They should be able to explain better to the embassy. They only need to say that they issued both: One(which is the original) was sent directly to ur school, and the other (which was a reprint) was produced based on the applicant's request.

Pls our gurus, wat do U guys think?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kadman(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2008
@ The best

Sorry o. I really emphasise with you,this na sad story cuz it can happen to anyone. Presjany has give you the best advice.
Abeg our gurus LC,Viki & Vicjus come and help this our guy
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by royalboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2008

Hi TheBest,
The only weapon you have left with you is to prove motives, unfortunately that weapon seems to be distorted as a result of the 10yr ban clause.
UK immigration law says that it is up to you to satisfy the visa officer that you qualify for a visa, so BHC aim to make a decision on your application without interviewing you based on a completed application form and supporting documents. Write a letter of reconciliation addressed to the Deputy Consular General, copy the Director and Manager Entry Clearance Office British High Commission, stating clearly in your letter a high profile admittance of the said committed offence. Avoid putting through a fresh application for now, as you are currently been banned, and no entry clearnce officer would dedicate any time in handling a visa application with a banned status. Remember to include contact details in your letter as you might be called for an interview on compassionate ground.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vvvjustice: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2008
thebest367:

If i understand you correctly, i think you explained here how you were issued your own WAEC certificate in an unaccredited manner, and that the contents of the document was the real WAEC results even though the leaflet is of poor quality falling short of the official standard. If so, i can comprehend the nature of your case which is supposed to seem more or less the same instance as applying for a visa with a photocopy of WAEC certificate.
   Now, considering the fact that you've been banned from visa application, i suppose you have no other choice than to appeal the decision with the understanding that you can produce the official WAEC document which must have identical documentation as the inferior one with which you made the declined visa application.
   If you can do this, then, it's only a matter of time and the decision will be revoked, but if there's anything questionable with the original certificate as compared to the inferior one, you better hold your peace and do your ban-time. This is the situation.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by shawamma(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2008
@thebest367,

Chei nawa oh! My brother, your story is quite pathetic n this can happen to any one. Read thru what Presjany and Royalboy posted and make up a letter from that. I think they are human and you might have a chance or be lucky that your letter could be read by a compassionate person, who would understand you they way we do. But make sure that you have an official back up letter from waec which should be sent differently to the BDHC and yours then.

You cannot do it all alone because all they see in your file is a FRAUDSTER. Just like royal boy pointed, you might just be considered on compassionate grounds. This is the PRIMARY STEP YOU HAVE TO TAKE.

If you can, MAKE A CASE; serious one with the officer or staff that lured you into this because which ever way you are loosing already.
You lost your money-N7,500(for express cert.), you have been banned to accomplish ur future dreams because of mislead, your precious time n energy because of greed. In fact charge concerned personel for damages. (As for me i wont relent) 10yrs is 2018 my guy. i.e Y'adua must have finished his 2nd tenure as "onye isi Ala".
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2008
@Presjany,Shawamma etc

Whao! I went to the VAC like i said i will and i was disappointed oo.i was refused based on the fact that the tax clearance i submitted was fake.

Abeg make U help me ask the ECO guy how was to know that the tax clearance that was got from the Federal Inland Revenue Service is fake oo.i was told that they checked the file number and found out that it was fake.

Omo, this ppl na wa o! if it is not one thing it is another.I had paid abt 80% of myy fees and also accommodation only for this.Anyway,i dont know wat t o do next??wat do u guys say?

I was given right tto appeal but i dont think i would do that oo.i think i will reapply if i can get extension from the school get the 'original' tax clearance(if anything like that exists)or just get my money back from the school and invest it oo!!

Wat do u guys think??The only reason for the refusal was the 'fake' tax clearance.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Yettidear,

Am shocked to the marrow shocked shocked How come fake tax clearance? I'm sure they've gone nuts.
My dear, please I understand how U feel. In fact, fear don grip me ooh! 
But don't reapply until U sort out the tax clearance issue with them. don't worry! ALL IS WELL,  I Still insist.

Thank God my elder brother is a senior inspector of taxes with FIRS, so he sure would help us check the file no, and do the verification. Then we can obtain a letter from FIRS, and U appeal their decision.

please let have ur number. kindly send it to my add 'presjany@yahoo.com' today abeg. am waiting!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by presjany(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2008
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please everybody in this forum should be beware of the criminal called vikiviko

Vikiviko is a criminal! I can prove it beyond  every reasonable doubt. He is very fraudulent, and therefore should not be listened to as far as issues bothering on UK visas is concerned!!!!!! His work in this forum is to keep misleading our naive members into the use of fake documents ( Statements of accounts, sponsors, tax clearance certificates) and all that! Please beware of him!!!

@ Vikiviko

Shame on U  angry angry angry A wolf in sheep's clothing.

@ UK Visa Applicants from Nigeria!!

BEWARE! SEE DANGER AND APPLY CAUTION
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2008
@Presjany

na wa oo shocked see as u washed the guy cheesy i feel u sha angry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by vikiviko(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2008
@presjany

I must confess my sincerest apology to yettidear because i assisted in acquiring the tax certificate.

For the ECO to have said its fake is surprising, because its the same certificate i have helped few members to get.
I am no criminal, all i can do to salvage the situation is get the photocopy of the said certificate and lets take it up from there.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2008
presjany:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Please everybody in this forum should be beware of the criminal called vikiviko

Vikiviko is a criminal! I can prove it beyond  every reasonable doubt. He is very fraudulent, and therefore should not be listened to as far as issues bothering on UK visas is concerned!!!!!! His work in this forum is to keep misleading our naive members into the use of fake documents ( Statements of accounts, sponsors, tax clearance certificates) and all that! Please beware of him!!!

@ Vikiviko

Shame on U  angry angry angry A wolf in sheep's clothing.

@ UK Visa Applicants from Nigeria!!

BEWARE! SEE DANGER AND APPLY CAUTION

shocked shocked shocked

@yettidear
Sorry to hear about your visa refusal.

However, i have some points to point out.

You posted numerous times on your visa application and you never for once thought it wise to state here that you wanted to ''arrange'' tax clearance neither did you bother to ask how best to go about it. You should have asked for the opinion of people here regarding  the ''services'' offered by vikiviko before consulting him. Its too late to cry wolf.

On the issue of tax clearance, there are smart ways to go about it without seeking the services of any ''consultant'' grin

Lagos state government has made their tax payment system very easy now. You carry out the tax assessment yourself, then go to the bank, pay the tax that falls under your income bracket, go to alausa tax office with the teller/forms and you get your certificate that will be valid for a year.

If your sponsor works in an organisation where tax is deducted from his income monthly. A letter from the payroll/accounts department stating that the individual's tax has been deducted directly from his salary and it has remitted to the relevant authorities but they are still expecting the individual's tax clearance certificate from the relevant tax authority. This particular line works well.  smiley wink (at least for my friends and folks sha).

You should thank your stars that you were given a right to appeal and not an outright 10years ban. smiley

vikiviko:

@presjany

I must confess my sincerest apology to yettidear because i assisted in acquiring the tax certificate.

For the ECO to have said its fake is surprising, because its the same certificate i have helped few members to get.
I am no criminal, all i can do to salvage the situation is get the photocopy of the said certificate and lets take it up from there.

Vikiviko, i want to guess that the income of her sponsor was under-declared at the tax office. Right?  wink

So its possible the ECO noticed that the tax supposed paid did not in any way tally with her sponsor's huge income as seen on the bank statements/pay slips. So in order words, you obtained a genuine tax clearance certificate that was based on an under-declared income.

Its an old trick that works well  grin . I guess you are just unfortunate that this time around the ECO noticed. Sorry. undecided Thank God sha that she was not banned.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2008
if i was desperate to travel i would have understood oo. i had taken my time to prepare my application all by myself oo,until, people came in.

people misled me big time about the stupid tax clearance.my sponsors were my parents,my Dad a civil servant and my mun a business woman.paid 80% of my fees & accommodation everything was perfect,got good bank accts from my parents, even the letters from my sponsors.

But i took little demons to tell me that my application was not perfect without my mum's tax clearance as a businees woman,so i ate the bait.i fell for it and wanted something fast for the application(not that we couldnt get one by ourselves, but i was considering the time i had left before resumption).

Now i have to forfeit my admission for the course of my dreams.i blame myself,my parents blame me(my Dad even got a state clearance for my mum after i got the 'fake' one which i refused to use,thanks to the Devil).Believe me guys i was really naive, If i knew it was fake i wouldnt have used it,not at all,i don't believe in fake things and i think that was y it didnt work for me.i told God when i was praying and fasting about the visa stuff that i didnt use anything fake, but if i did that i should be denied and otherwise i should be granted my visa.i didnt have a clue i was wrong.

I am now in a fix at home.I will have to run back to Abj where i can hide from all of them. cry

It was all my fault cry angry cry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ funkybaby

Thanks oo,i have learnt my lesson the hard way.Hope others have from mine too.

But it is really painful,it is too late to cry wolf like u said.

Just put the Blame on me i deserve it. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.