Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277143 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2008
@Pataki

Why will u want me to go on and on abt a case that there is probably no solution to.The deed has been done and noone is giving me any major advice. . . .so i just try to forget abt it.

At least noone was there when i got myself into this mess and so i understand y i'm left basically on my own, . . . abi??

OR

Do u have any advice on the matter?? . . . .i dont think so cos i have not got any concrete one yet. . . none at all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by oyewolejos(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2008
attention londoncool,ako, funky,etc. please i have a problem.i applied for uk WHM and i was refused based on fake share certificate which i do not know was faked.i was refused on 2nd sept 2008 and i have since appeal against the decision.but i can hardly wait for the outcome of the appeal. pls i want o know how to apply for a review of the eco decision.though the document was fake but i did not know until i was refused. can i write to the ecm that i was not aware.and if the ecm refuse the review can i apply again without this controversial application affecting future applications. because i had that the 320(7a) will not affect people who application was refused before 1 oct 2008.is there any rule that will not affect me.though i was not banned.i sent an email to the embassy and they said i can reapply can i follow thier words.

yettidear you can mail the embassy and state your case as it is and ask whether you can apply again without this application affecting future applications they will give you a reply.i dont know their email address offhand. when i get home i will check for u.you cn call me on 08083973968 if you need it urgently before i come to the cafe.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Charming(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2008
HELLO MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS, I AM SO CONFUSED. I AM IN SOME KIND OF TOURBLE. HERE GOES THE STORY. I AM AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT STUDYING IN CYPRUS. I AM IN MY SECOND YEAR. I OBTAINED A VISIT VISA FROM CYPRUS AS A TOURIST AND I TRAVELED TO THE UK. I WAS THERE FOR 9WEEKS.I GOT A SCHOOL IN LONDON AND I PAID 55% OF THE TUITION FEE WHICH IS 2,160PGBP. I LEFT FOR NIGERIA TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA. TO MY SUPRISE PEOPLE,I WAS REFUSED THE VISA BASED ON GROUND THAT MY SPONSOR'S INCOME TAX CLEARANCE IS FALSE AND SUBSEQUENTLY, MY VALID VISIT VISA WAS CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. PEOPLE WHAT WILL I DO? WILL THIS AFFECT MY CHANCES IN FUTURE? SHOULD I APPEAL OR RE-APPLY. NAIRALANDERS please I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL.

VAVI
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
Charming:

I LEFT FOR NIGERIA TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA. TO MY SUPRISE PEOPLE,I WAS REFUSED THE VISA BASED ON GROUND THAT MY SPONSOR'S INCOME TAX CLEARANCE IS FALSE AND SUBSEQUENTLY, MY VALID VISIT VISA WAS CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

oyewolejos:

i applied for uk WHM and i was refused based on fake share certificate which i do not know was faked.i was refused on 2nd sept 2008 and i have since appeal against the decision. #####

What do you guys take us for? Supporters of fake documentations? cry

Lord Jesus!

We(Experts) are proud Nigerians and will NOT be part of people that will continually tarnish the image of our dear country.

Funke, Pataki and i were only interested in Yetunde's matter because she was in trouble because of a member of this forum.

Henceforth we wont in any way deal with a matter(s) involving FORGERY again.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2008
The Entry Clearance Officer's decision.

The Entry Clearance Officer's reasons and supporting evidence
Uk Border Agency and the BDHC Lagos provides information to visa applicants about the types of documents they will be required to produce so that they can demonstrate too the visa officer that they meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules. We advise applicants that the failure to submit such documentation may result in refusal of the application.This decision has been made on the basis of evidence you have supplied.The onus is on applicants to demonstrate thta they meet the requirements of the relevant rules.

You have applied for entry clearance to the United Kingdom as a student. You have declared on your application form that the information you have given is complete and true to the best of your knowledge.It has not been necessary to interview you in order to reach a decision. In considering your application overall, I am not staisfied, on the balance of probabilities, thta you meet the requirements of paragraph 57 & 320(7A) of the Immigration Rules HC395.

You have applied as a student.You made your visa application at our Visa Application Centre through our commercial; partner ,VFS. All our Visa Application Centres have notices clearly stating that visa applications containing false represntations or false documents will be refused.A false documnet includes;

-a genuine document which has been altered or tampered with;
-a counterfeit document(one that is completely fasle);
-a genuine document which is being used by an imposter;
-a genuine document which has been fraudulently obtained or issued;
-a genuine document which contains a falsified or counterfeit visa endorsement.

You have submitted an Income Tax Clearance Certificate in support of this application.I am satisfied, to a high degree of probability that the documnet is false. My reasons for reaching this conclusion are obatained in a document verification report, held on file.I therefeore refuse your application under paragraph 320(7A) of HC395 as quoted in the relevant immigration rules section of this notice above.

Submission of false documents undermines your credibility to the extent that i am not satisfied that you are truthful about purpose and duration of your proposedperiod of study to the UK.I am therefore not satisfied that you nare able and intend to follow your proposed course as required by Paragraph 57(vi) of HC395

@Pataki and Funky

This is Yetti's refusal again.

i think we should give a final advise TODAY unfallingly.

Maybe behind close door.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
@LondonCool

Many thanks for your help.

God bless.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
@Funke and Pataki

I am waiting for you guys on Tetunde's matter.

Still waiting for ya.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by funkybaby(f): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2008
@Akola and Yetti

So sorry for not posting earlier.

Akola, i do not agree with you that she should not submit any tax clearance is she decides to reapply. Its best she does. She could use her dad's tax clearance. . . if possible, she should also get the genuine one from FIRS for her mum's biz and include. Since every other thing is in place . . . school fees paid in full, good bank statement, etc. . . she should ''package'' her application well (paribus stylee)  grin . . . i could give her more hints on this via email when she is ready.

Like i stated earlier, it is no guarantee that she will be given the visa but it is well worth the try. Yetti, if you can get at least a two weeks extension letter from your uni, i think you should go ahead and reapply as soon as possible.

The outcome of this will determine what next should be done.

Akolawole:

What do you guys take us for? Supporters of fake documentations? cry

Lord Jesus!

We(Experts) are proud Nigerians and will NOT be part of people that will continually tarnish the image of our dear country.

Funke, Pataki and i were only interested in Yetunde's matter because she was in trouble because of a member of this forum.

Henceforth we wont in any way deal with a matter(s) involving FORGERY again.

Seconded !!
Na wa for BHC sha. So they can also detect fake share certificate. Vikiviko, take note oh  grin grin

Akolawole:

He should thank God that its Yetti NOT Funkybabe.

grin grin
If na me, I will treat him well  grin grin
Na special anti-forgery unit for Naija Police Force go settle the case.  kiss

ty4real:

That is fire wey fire brigade no fit handle ohhh!Oga Akolawole please make we no go that end ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Funkybaby!
I know talk anything ohhh na d bros dey talk ohhhhh grin grin grin grin

Ty, what ya' mean?  angry grin angry grin

Gentle lady le mi, mi kin se fighter . . . . .

Pataki:

@ ty4real and Akolawole,

Please let my funkybaby be oh. Wetin na? grin The only fire she will light up is in my heart. cheesy

Thank you o jare !  grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ Funky

Thanks for not forgetting me.

Pls could u send me an email?so i could have urs too.

mine is yettidear@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you. smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2008
@House

According to the information given to me, Yetti has appealed against the refusal. Vicjustice DID a GOOD job. All the best in the appeal Sister.

@Yettidear

There's no need of asking for advice on your purpoted new application because any advice given that is not proportionate with your grounds of appeal will probably be IRRELEVANT.

Good luck.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by yettidear(f): 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2008
@Akolawole

If u were in my shoes u will understand the heat i'm facing both internal and external; and at home especially.

According to ppl i was told i could reapply and appeal.i decided to 4get abt the appeal and to reapply . . . . i came to NL for advice . . . .there was no concrete one and time was against me. . . .so i decided to reapply and appeal.

I really dont know . . . .i am really fed up and i have decided to forget about everything since i cant get any solid solution. . . mo ti gba kadara mi, noo problem.

Thanks to all that attempted to help me.

Funky,pls keep in touch.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 1:03am On Oct 15, 2008
Akolawole:

@House

According to the information given to me, Yetti has appealed against the refusal. Vicjustice DID a GOOD job. All the best in the appeal Sister.

@Yettidear

There's no need of asking for advice on your purpoted new application because any advice given that is not proportionate with your grounds of appeal will probably be IRRELEVANT.

Good luck.

This is getting more and more interesting. I guess this case has officially closed now.

It has been registered with AIT, wish Yetti all the best with it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2008
@Yetti

I am a product of appeal. There's no big deal in refusals.

By my own understanding,the purpose of appeal is to seek justice from impartial UK immigration judge that ECO was wrong with the refusal. It is not a "pleading" exercise. Was ECO wrong in your own case?

The house only got to know about your refusal this October and have to be careful because of the mess involved. we are not aware that the refusal was in september.

Like i said earlier on, your grounds of appeal would be the "key" ingredient for your new application.

We are not condemning you but were shocked that you just want to appeal no matter what.

May the success be yours (amen)
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
Help From Above !

Hello Everyone?

I need help for a friend.

He's British citizen, came to Naija to marry his Wife. She applied for settlement visa but was "Somehow" Refused.

She is a practising Nurse. Few years ago she applied to do adaptation course in UK and was refused(3/4 times cry ). On the settlement application,i told him that Madam must NOT lie about previous application. He openly Ignore my advice. Drama happened on the interview day in Lagos. She was adviced to do a Ben-Johnson because the ECO was mad that she dey lie. Since then he somehow left the whole thing. I have talked to him several times but no show. He's a nice chap, trustworthy and a good person. It seems i dont know how to approach this matter again.

I need advice on the following;

1) What can Madam do?

2) How could i get the message across to him

Is Section 320 is in anyway applicable to this?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbonno(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Akolawole,

My honest advise:people should please let the UK immigration know that even if their rights are been denied daily by the British authorities,the EU free movement rights is a saviour for them to re-unite with their family members.
You friend can relocate to another EU member state,get his wife over and finally return to the UK after six months.
The beautiful part of it is that ALL visa/permits are all FREE of charge(Gratis).
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
@BB

Is there any EU law that support that? I did not doubt you but i need to back it up with facts as it seems this guy's head is blocked. I mean completely blocked. cry
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by brownbonno(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2008
@Akolawole

Directive EC/38/2004 is a simple,easy to read piece of regulation that specify the free movement rights of EU citizens and their family member within the member states{If they decide to come back to the UK -EEA regulation 2006(9)}.
The good thing about it all is that ALL member state embassies are MANDATED to process your non EU national family member to  visa application with accelerated procedure and if possible over the counter service(i.e as quick as possible) and residence permit if within the EU should be processed within 6 months with less administrative procedure ALL free of charge(GRATIS).
But the SNAG is you cannot exercise that right in your own country.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by LondonCool(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2008
@LC and BB

Many thanks.

I knew about EU free movement and bla bla bla but knows nothing about 6 months thingy.

I am going to pass the message across to him and will not forget to pray and fast so that he could listen.

@LondonCool

Mail you and even left a message on your mobile. Wetin happen now?

1) Do you think this woman could ever ever be successful if he applies to BHC straightaway?

2) If applied to directly to EU country from lagos, Can she hide the fact that BHC has refused her? Is there any connection between Uk and other EU embassies?

#### I knew US and BHC are "somehow" interlinked ######
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by LondonCool(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
@Londoncool!

I mailed and you didnt respond,please I need a response to my email Pls!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2008
@Londoncool

Phone off? But i have email you as well. Thought we could meet up yesterday.

Sin na sin sha. Did you know this woman never use any fake document. Her sin be when she lie say she never apply before.

Na wa o.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by LondonCool(m): 12:31am On Oct 20, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by topjok: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2008
@ Funkybaby
@ Pataki

Na wa for you funke. while I was in Lagos tired your number but could not get through. But you said you will call me back so we can see. But never mind sha.

I have some good news. The AIT has updated their record to oral hearing rathan paper case. We have been given a date which is in early December and I will be representing her. Have been asked to post our documents to them. Please try pick your phone. I will call you today so we can talk more better. I need your help in terms of what to expect on that day and also what to say. I have put together all the documents from ECO refusal notice, sponsor bank statement, payslips, letters from college etc.

Tope
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by elctroguru(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
Is there anything like Appeal nomber?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by debolami: 1:22am On Oct 22, 2008
please, i need to know what to do! i've been refuse student visa after my application spent 3months with embassy, and i was notified on phone to bring my new date of resumption to the school.i was even begged that they delayed my application unnecessarily that they were running some checks on my docs. i went there with the new letter as demanded only to be told to pick my passport following.but to my chagrin, i was denied saying it took me too long to bring my new letter from the school. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee advise!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bolt: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
hello im new to naira land all the posts have been very enlightening!!!i will be grateful for advice and opinions from the experts in the house!! I was refused a uk  student visa in september 2008 basically because the names on my passort is different from what is on my credentials: my passport has my full names but my credentials have my short names.i applied for a visitors visa as a student  in 2006 was granted 6 months i traveled to the uk and returned before the visa expired.

my question is do i get a new passport containing all my names or reapply refering them to my previous visa application with the supporting documents that i used for my visitors application??

prompt response will be greatly appreciated as i intend to reapply for january 2009 admission for a universitiy in the uk!!!

Thank you
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Tegese: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2008
i heard how arrogant and disrespectful seun is to those who happened to encounter him, it is understood that he is a mean someone who bans anyone who tries to exercise freedom of expression in this forum, and the cruel thing is that he bans people without deleting their profiles: this is the heartless strategy he uses in order to increase his forum "members" which has climbed to a questionable 252,770 whereas the real active members are just a fraction of the figure.
this is the only forum where a registered member can not cancel his membership nor delete his profile photos, and if you are unlucky enough to have your personal data entered in your profile before being banned, sorry, the informations will remain open to everyone forever since the banner does not delete the profile of banned members.
i do not have anything personal against this seun, but it pisses me off to understand that seun is more of a tyrant than a liberal someone, and this is absolute selfishness and childish on his part. i just met another gentleman who told me that he has be banned from using nairaland, he registered again with a new but similar id, he was allowed to use this id for some time, but again, he got banned just when he opposed one of seun's posts: he discribe seun as "a partial and rude someone who exercises absolute power oppressively, someone who would ignore your reasonable request emails", he bans some people when they register again and allow others to register multiple times (if he likes them)
@ seun, if you banned someone, then delete his or her profile! it is wicked of you to retain profiles (especially with photos and other personal datas) of people in a website that you have banned them from using.
is it not people who own websites like facebook, youtube, bebo etc? they don't act like you do, banning people indiscriminately, locking threads selfishly, deleting comments unreasonably and threatening a ban every now and then. it will not be the first time you will delete a post that does not favour you seun, therefore i should expect you delete this one and ban me as is your custom. please do, i am glad i don't have any personal data in your sharia law website embarassed
has anyone had any of such ecounter with seun, or does anyone know anyone who does? please, share your experience
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Godalone(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2008
Tegese:

i heard how arrogant and disrespectful seun is to those who happened to encounter him, it is understood that he is a mean someone who bans anyone who tries to exercise freedom of expression in this forum, and the cruel thing is that he bans people without deleting their profiles: this is the heartless strategy he uses in order to increase his forum "members" which has climbed to a questionable 252,770 whereas the real active members are just a fraction of the figure.
this is the only forum where a registered member can not cancel his membership nor delete his profile photos, and if you are unlucky enough to have your personal data entered in your profile before being banned, sorry, the informations will remain open to everyone forever since the banner does not delete the profile of banned members.
i do not have anything personal against this seun, but it pisses me off to understand that seun is more of a tyrant than a liberal someone, and this is absolute selfishness and childish on his part. i just met another gentleman who told me that he has be banned from using nairaland, he registered again with a new but similar id, he was allowed to use this id for some time, but again, he got banned just when he opposed one of seun's posts: he discribe seun as "a partial and rude someone who exercises absolute power oppressively, someone who would ignore your reasonable request emails", he bans some people when they register again and allow others to register multiple times (if he likes them)
@ seun, if you banned someone, then delete his or her profile! it is wicked of you to retain profiles (especially with photos and other personal datas) of people in a website that you have banned them from using.
is it not people who own websites like facebook, youtube, bebo etc? they don't act like you do, banning people indiscriminately, locking threads selfishly, deleting comments unreasonably and threatening a ban every now and then. it will not be the first time you will delete a post that does not favour you seun, therefore i should expect you delete this one and ban me as is your custom. please do, i am glad i don't have any personal data in your sharia law website embarassed
has anyone had any of such ecounter with seun, or does anyone know anyone who does? please, share your experience
Must you post it every where?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by kadman(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2008
why shouldn't he ? As admin keeps deleting it whereever they find it. The guy is telling the truth. Why shouldn't one be able to delete their own profile. It's a warning to everyone to remove their info from their profile pending a BAN.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by jayboykodi: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2008
please am aboout to apply for my student visa, my sponsor statement of account reads from aprill -sept. the ballance is not up to a million, but he has over 16million in fixed deposit for 3months. do u think i stand a chance.
one more thing my other names on my passport and credentials do not corelate. eg . on my passport i av tosin, while on my credential its the full name, oluwatosin. please what du u think i should do should i go ahead?
someone pls help
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by bolt: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
hello I'm new to naira land all the posts have been very enlightening!!!i will be grateful for advice and opinions from the experts in the house!! I was refused a uk student visa in september 2008 basically because the names on my passort is different from what is on my credentials: my passport has my full names but my credentials have my short names.i applied for a visitors visa as a student in 2006 was granted 6 months i traveled to the uk and returned before the visa expired.

my question is do i get a new passport containing all my names or reapply refering them to my previous visa application with the supporting documents that i used for my visitors application??

prompt response will be greatly appreciated as i intend to reapply for january 2009 admission for a universitiy in the uk!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.