Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277643 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iykewin: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hello,

Let me say for the upteenth time that APPEALS" is not the best way to get the Visa Office to hear you out.

In your own case, what you can do is to simply make a fresh application but ensure that you get your your documents together, well packaged.

You need a professional advice? Contact us on : execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iykewin: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hello Bash,

My prfessional and sincere advice to you is to forgo your appeal result as you might not got it at all or if you did, it will be a definite refusal, that I can tell you.

Scan the refusal letter to execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk and let's give you that professional advice.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by ty4real(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2008
iykewin:

Hello Bash,

My prfessional and sincere advice to you is to forgo your appeal result as you might not got it at all or if you did, it will be a definite refusal, that I can tell you.

Scan the refusal letter to execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk and let's give you that professional advice.

iykewin:

Hi All,
I applied for a HSMP dependent(my husband has HSMP) in march, got an objection because they thought there was no proof of address even though we had a letter from the landlord allowing to accomodate me plus they ignored the latest bank statement and said that the funds were not enough. Since our case was strong enough we applied for paper appeal in april, i got my paper submission date for 26th november 2008, when i talked to my legal representative they told me that paper based appeal process could take anywhere upto 2 months for actual evaluation so i requested for an oral appeal on 26th of october and still waiting for a response.
my queries are:
1-please guide me whats the best thing to do right now( we have taken care of all the obejctions they had our accounts are balanced plus we have utility bills for proof of address now).
2-once requested oral appeal can i revert back to apaper appeal if its taking forever.
i want to get this sorted as soon as possible.
please advice.
thanks in advance
Tabinda

Tabinda,

My suggestion as a professional is that you should wait for the decision of the AIT as suggested by Guseman. Because, as it stands now, there is little or nothing you can do until you hear from them.

However, if your appeal turns out negative, you can still do a fresh application.

I wish you all the best.

For future professional guidance, you can e-mail us at : execurandservices@yahoo.co.uk

Excuse me Professorsorry professional grin grin, did you just learn the word or whats up with your being professional,it is your work and contribution that will annouce you and not this self talk about you been a pro or not cool cool
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Mino87: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
Thank you iykewin !

I will reapply and see how it goes, Is it ok if I reapply even after the fact that my appeal has been lodged? And isn't there any chance that my appeal will take less than 6 months? just wanted to point out that i wont be there to distract my mom, and this is not my first time to visit her.! i've been visiting her the past two years, and she'll be done this march 09 , I've never faced such problem till this summer undecided I was always approved avisa right away
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by guseman(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Mino 87
To answer your question, you can still apply while you have a pending appeal. If you read in between the lines, you will see that i tried to underscore the fact that if you want to wait till when the result of the appeal will be out, which can be Feb. or Jan, your mum will almost rounding up her PHd, See, ur visit is not justified,

If you really want to go, why not re-apply and repakage your documents well this time around.Like you said you have plenty money declare as pocket money,why don't you reapply? because most people seek to appeal because they don't want to lose/waste their money.

She still has three or four months, or better still say you are going for summer holiday, xmas with her or so rather than wasting time, and that reminds me, when is your school resuming, are you guys on holidays all these while?

@iykewin
This is to bring to your notice that this site is far from what you are taking it for,this is not a place to scout for clients after all, you did not pay for the advertisement.
We are not here to do business,by your input people will recommend you. Is it with your 12 post that makes you a pro?
Or when did you join Nairaland sef wey you don come they make noise, pro this pro that, beware, or else, EF,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Tgirl4real(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2008
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Salsera

Your Friend is NOT entitle to British citizenship but he/She is exempted from being refused on certain ground as far as UK visa application is concerned.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by orexjoe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Prior to my previous post,

I made a non refundable fee to get my admission letter from the school i want to attend in UK. But someone just told me that i need to pay at least half of the tuiton before going to the embassy. IS THIS MANDATORY?

Because im confused,

Please advice,

I will be re-applying on monday and worried.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2008
Akolawole:

@Salsera

Your Friend is NOT entitle to British citizenship but he/She is exempted from being refused on certain ground as far as UK visa application is concerned.

check ur mail
i'm in jand by the way
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2008
Akolawole:

@Salsera

Ako,

What exactly do you mean by your highlighted portion?

Surely you aren't saying that anyone born in the UK but
who doesn't qualify for UK nationality cannot be refused an entry clearance/visa.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 4:23am On Nov 24, 2008
@VOR

1) She is not entitled to UK passport.

2) If she apply for visa(be it student or visitor), she can be refused like every other applicant but cannot be refused on certain ground because she was born in England. I am sure ECO dont know this as well grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2008
@Experts : Quiz No 2

Of recent, Some illegal migrants in Uk has been exploring one kind "loopholes" in getting "working Visas" in the last few months. The success rate is great most expecially if they return to their home country and file the application in their.

Anyone knows of this?

This is directed to the Experts in the house NOT Professional Visa Guru. grin

# working visas reffered to above means visas that allow them to work NOT working visas arranged by Employers. # This can leand to ILR
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
@brownbonno, VOR,Akolawole

sorry to take you back
in one of the replies you mentioned the immigration status of the parents as at the time of birth
what status would that have to be to qualify her for citizenship
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Pataki: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2008
Akolawole:

@Experts : Quiz No 2

Of recent, Some illegal migrants in Uk has been exploring one kind "loopholes" in getting "working Visas" in the last few months. The success rate is great most expecially if they return to their home country and file the application in their.

Anyone knows of this?

This is directed to the Experts in the house NOT Professional Visa Guru. grin

# working visas reffered to above means visas that allow them to work NOT working visas arranged by Employers. # This can leand to ILR

SIMPLE QUESTION!

What is my reward for answering it? grin cheesy grin

[s]A Chelsea Jersey with Pataki printed on it.[/s]
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by VOR(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
Akolawole:

@VOR

1) She is not entitled to UK passport.

2) If she apply for visa(be it student or visitor), she can be refused like every other applicant but cannot be refused on certain ground because she was born in England. I am sure ECO don't know this as well grin

Ako

At the risk of being accused of being bookish, can you provide me with the Immigration Rules/legislation supporting this.
I have never come across such a provision and I do like to be enlightened as you know. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 4:57am On Nov 25, 2008
VOR:

Ako

At the risk of being accused of being bookish, can you provide me with the Immigration Rules/legislation supporting this.
I have never come across such a provision and I do like to be enlightened as you know. smiley smiley smiley

Maybe i should use question to answer your question grin

In UK visa application procedure, Is there anywhere in there where Detailed accommodation is well spelt out?

Ans: I think there is none, all what they were after is if there is availability of the room(s) for the applicant but when you go deeper in the way ECO, home office presenting officers and immigration judges examine it then we can now go beyond the bookish method grin

On a more serious note, i will try to look for the link to that.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2008
salsera:

@brownbonno, VOR,Akolawole

sorry to take you back
in one of the replies you mentioned the immigration status of the parents as at the time of birth
what status would that have to be to qualify her for citizenship

Haba Salsera! You of all people.

Is either of her Parents a British citizen or settled(have UK indefinite leave to Remain)?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:04am On Nov 25, 2008
@Pataki

Wel, please give it a go.

Maybe Galas Armband with Fabregas written on it grin
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by orexjoe(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2008
orexjoe:

I made a non refundable fee to get my admission letter from the school i want to attend in UK. But someone just told me that i need to pay at least half of the tuiton before going to the embassy. IS THIS MANDATORY?

Because I'm confused,

Please advice,

I will be re-applying on Monday and worried.

Seems no one cares here after all. I have just 3 days for my re submission and asked a question on here but everyone seems to ignore my post. Its so frustrating when everyone is concentrating on only 1 person without considering others. Its sad. I came here to see if i could get advices and possibly a solution [/i]to making my re- submission [i]without mistakes. I guess i'ld just have to bone this site and move on then.

THANX ALOT GUYZ,

Many thanx.
Orexjoe.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by shapey(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2008
@orexjoe

No it is not mandatory. I know a couple of people who paid just £1000 and were given the visa. One even had dependants with him. The thing is just make sure your sposor has enough money and there is a regular inflow of cash into that account. You know what I mean, something like salaries,monies from shares etc. My neigbour here in London, her cousin paid the full course fee os £12,500 and was still refused.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by wilianov: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
Hallo all,

I want to inquiry something,

Is somebody sure that if the appeal lodged  at the visa section where it was refused,
the Entry Clearance Manager will review the case in view of any new evidence supplied with
the  appeal form and that the refusal decision may be overturned at this stage?
In any case, this is what is said at : http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf19appeals.
I seek confirmation because I do not believe it.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
orexjoe:

Seems no one cares here after all. I have just 3 days for my re submission and asked a question on here but everyone seems to ignore my post. Its so frustrating when everyone is concentrating on only 1 person without considering others. Its sad. I came here to see if i could get advices and possibly a solution [/i]to making my re- submission [i]without mistakes. I guess i'ld just have to bone this site and move on then.

@Sharpey

Thanks sister
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Hesperus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
orexjoe:

Because I'm confused,

Please advice,

I will be re-applying on monday and worried.

@ orexjoe, it isnt exactly mandatory, it depends on the requirements of the school. Some schools request for at least 50% of the tuition fees upfront before issuing unconditional admission letters. This is because some people actually get student visas never show up in the schools. Also, some people get there and find it hard to pay the fees. Hence,the need for 50%, kind of like a security deposit.
I hope you already have an unconditional letter otherwise,it would be pointless applying without it.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Busybody2(f): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
wilianov:

Hallo all,

I want to inquiry something,

Is somebody sure that if the appeal lodged  at the visa section where it was refused,
the Entry Clearance Manager will review the case in view of any new evidence supplied with
the  appeal form and that the refusal decision may be overturned at this stage?
In any case, this is what is said at : http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf19appeals.
I seek confirmation because I do not believe it.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

It is true because they do not want egg on their face cheesy Sometimes they still chance it and turn you down, but don't show face at the tribunal because they did not have a valid legal reason for refusing to issue the visa.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Akolawole

no vex

u know i dey holiday mode and cold breeeze so person brain dey freeze sometimes
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tbaba83(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hello House. I applied for uk student visa on the 14th of november 2008 for a course that begins january 19th 2009. I paid full tution fees and went as far as convincing the school to let me pay for full accomodation. The Accommodation services refused to collect any money from me until i was granted a visa. Instead they provided a letter addressed to the embassy stating that once i was granted a visa i would be allowed accommodation after payment. In my VAF3 form, i stated my brother paid for my full tution fees and my father would be responsible for my accommodation and living expenses. To compliment my VAF3 form, i submited my academic qualifications, nysc certificates, vacancies of the course  to show i would be coming back after obtaining my qualification, brother's Passport since he was in UK at the time and copies of bank transfer transaction showing a transfer of my full school fees from his account to the schools account. My father had no personal bank statment in his name so he used his private business bank account. He got a letter from the bank stating he was the sole signatory to the account. I also attached CO7, article of memorandum certificate of incorpotration and a sponsorship letter from my dad introducing me as his son and saying he would take care of my accomodation and living expenses and my brother would lend support if the need arises ( NOTE:  BOTH MY FATHER AND MY BROTHER WHO ARE BOTH MY SPONSORS ARE THE DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY). After submitting my application, 5days later i checked my  application status online only to see that it was ready for collection. I was denied based on 2 reasons.
1. I used a company bank statement and since it is a limited liability no director has rights to use company funds for personal reasons and therfore they are not satisfied that i am able to meet the costs of your course and accomodation and the maintenance of yourself without taking employment
or engaging in business or having recourse to public funds as requiredby paragraph 57(vi) and (vii) of HC395, 
2. a large lump of 9million was raised just before i submitted my application. and they believe i just put it there  for the sole purpose of the application without evidence of where it came from and the previous months shows little deposits deposited( in their opinion 1.9million naira entering every now and then is little)
I was advised to appeal, but on getting home my dad thinks i should re-apply again but my mom thinks otherwise. She told me  of a family friend of ours who was rejected and met with this lawyer who under 2weeks collected his papers from him and gave him success. Consultation fee for this lawyer is 25k while after the lawyer has performed his magic 100k. My dad thinks its a rip off and does not believe a word of it.
After sitting down with my folks and reading the refusal letter, my dad believes he can show them evidence of where the funds came from. Truth be told my dad finished a contracting job for a firm since early january. It was just recently he was paid and he put some of the money into my brothers account so that my brother can pay by online bank transfer to the school's account.  My father has evidence to show where the lump sum came from  plus a photocopy of the cheque issued for the job. My dad also wants to bring in my sister bearing the same surnname with all of us to act as a sponsor since she also has a good bank account.

My questions are

1. If i am going to reapply again, a week after my denial,  should i still include my father's company's bank statement again plus evidence to show where he got that lump of money from or should i just remove him as sponsor and just put both my brother and sister as sponsors. I am afraid that if i don't resolve the issue of the last refusal i might be denied yet again.
2. how can i show them that the company is happy to let the director spend money on his son. ( REMEMBER THE COMPANY IS A FAMILY BUSINESS WITH ONLY 2 DIRECTORS: Father and brother). My dad says he can organize a board of resolution with both dirctors and secetry signing stating they would loan one of the directors(my dad) a sum of 2million naira.
3. The company is an engineering firm and i am goin for a post graduate course in I.T field, so what exaxtly does the company stand to gain?
4. Should i consult the laywer my mum made mention of ( she mae mention of somthing like inhouse appeal or a review of my application, not really sure what she was talking about).
5. What else do you guys think i should include with my application?

Please people i would rather not appeal because i heard it can take close to 6months to 1year and i am not ready to spend 2009 doing nothing. If you guys think its a lost war i would rather pick up all the money from my school and go to a school in canada or usa. ( i heard they are not as difficult as these uk Goofballs.)

Your contributions would all be appreciated.

Cheers!!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
tbaba83:

Hello House. I applied for uk student visa on the 14th of november 2008 for a course that begins january 19th 2009. I paid full tution fees and went as far as convincing the school to let me pay for full accomodation. The Accommodation services refused to collect any money from me until i was granted a visa. Instead they provided a letter addressed to the embassy stating that once i was granted a visa i would be allowed accommodation after payment. In my VAF3 form, i stated my brother paid for my full tution fees and my father would be responsible for my accommodation and living expenses. To compliment my VAF3 form, i submited my academic qualifications, nysc certificates, vacancies of the course to show i would be coming back after obtaining my qualification, brother's Passport since he was in UK at the time and copies of bank transfer transaction showing a transfer of my full school fees from his account to the schools account. My father had no personal bank statment in his name so he used his private business bank account. He got a letter from the bank stating he was the sole signatory to the account. I also attached CO7, article of memorandum certificate of incorpotration and a sponsorship letter from my dad introducing me as his son and saying he would take care of my accomodation and living expenses and my brother would lend support if the need arises ( NOTE: BOTH MY FATHER AND MY BROTHER WHO ARE BOTH MY SPONSORS ARE THE DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY). After submitting my application, 5days later i checked my application status online only to see that it was ready for collection. I was denied based on 2 reasons.
1. I used a company bank statement and since it is a limited liability no director has rights to use company funds for personal reasons and therfore they are not satisfied that i am able to meet the costs of your course and accomodation and the maintenance of yourself without taking employment
or engaging in business or having recourse to public funds as requiredby paragraph 57(vi) and (vii) of HC395,
2. a large lump of 9million was raised just before i submitted my application. and they believe i just put it there for the sole purpose of the application without evidence of where it came from and the previous months shows little deposits deposited( in their opinion 1.9million naira entering every now and then is little)
I was advised to appeal, but on getting home my dad thinks i should re-apply again but my mom thinks otherwise. She told me of a family friend of ours who was rejected and met with this lawyer who under 2weeks collected his papers from him and gave him success. Consultation fee for this lawyer is 25k while after the lawyer has performed his magic 100k. My dad thinks its a rip off and does not believe a word of it.
After sitting down with my folks and reading the refusal letter, my dad believes he can show them evidence of where the funds came from. Truth be told my dad finished a contracting job for a firm since early january. It was just recently he was paid and he put some of the money into my brothers account so that my brother can pay by online bank transfer to the school's account. My father has evidence to show where the lump sum came from plus a photocopy of the cheque issued for the job. My dad also wants to bring in my sister bearing the same surnname with all of us to act as a sponsor since she also has a good bank account.

My questions are

1. If i am going to reapply again, a week after my denial, should i still include my father's company's bank statement again plus evidence to show where he got that lump of money from or should i just remove him as sponsor and just put both my brother and sister as sponsors. I am afraid that if i don't resolve the issue of the last refusal i might be denied yet again.
2. how can i show them that the company is happy to let the director spend money on his son. ( REMEMBER THE COMPANY IS A FAMILY BUSINESS WITH ONLY 2 DIRECTORS: Father and brother). My dad says he can organize a board of resolution with both dirctors and secetry signing stating they would loan one of the directors(my dad) a sum of 2million naira.
3. The company is an engineering firm and i am goin for a post graduate course in I.T field, so what exaxtly does the company stand to gain?
4. Should i consult the laywer my mum made mention of ( she mae mention of somthing like inhouse appeal or a review of my application, not really sure what she was talking about).
5. What else do you guys think i should include with my application?

Please people i would rather not appeal because i heard it can take close to 6months to 1year and i am not ready to spend 2009 doing nothing. If you guys think its a lost war i would rather pick up all the money from my school and go to a school in canada or usa. ( i heard they are not as difficult as these uk Goofballs.)

Your contributions would all be appreciated.

Cheers!!!

I will respond in the evening.

@Why are people always running away from Appeal? I say why?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tbaba83(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
@ akolawole .
LOL. Circumstances are different. I don't have time for long thing. I'm not getting any younger. i can't appeal and let unaccountable time slip by. What would i put in my resume: I was using 6months to wait for an appeal? Sorry, appeal is not just  an option for me. Please get back to me on what i can do.
Thanx.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:37am On Nov 27, 2008
tbaba83:

@ akolawole .
LOL. Circumstances are different. [b]I don't have time for long thing. I'm not getting any younger. i can't appeal and let unaccountable time slip by. [/b]What would i put in my resume: I was using 6months to wait for an appeal? Sorry, appeal is not just an option for me. Please get back to me on what i can do.
Thanx.

I am sorry if i sound harsh.

What give you you the impression that you will be given? With the little experience that i have, you can be refused forever. I could remember a friend's wife who made 5 applications within 3 weeks[ It was in those days of telephone appointmnents]. She was refused those 5 times. I told him to seek legal redress but he's too stubborn.

## If there's no SIGNIFICANT change of circumstance, the new application will never be successful.

@Tbaba

this is a general advice not really for you.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2008
@Disguy

Can you get in touch with me please
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by omotoda(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2008
@tbaba

I thinkyou need to include a board resolution from your dada's company signed by ur dada and another director, stating the company will be responsible for your living expenses.

Furthermore, i hope u included copies of the company's tax paper?They coulduse dat to deny u again.

Your dada should also write a strong letter , stating you are his son and he is willing to sponsor u.

As regards the lawyer, well if u are sure he can get it for u, i think its better.

A similar thing happened to a friend backin 2007, he got 75% scholarship to study Environmental Engr at Nottingham.He got a suitable sponsor willing to pay pay his outstanding fees and shoulder his living expenses.Accomodation was duly booked with tenancy agreement from the landlady attached.

You wont belive the embassy denied him.It was at the gate a security guy advised him to see a guy dere.The guy looked at his documents right thereand told him he had no reason to be denied.He collected all the guys docs and u wont belive it a week later, he scanned a copyu of the guys vbisa to his email box.The guy was granted .

HE COLLECTED N150,000 from my guy.

So pali, ifthe guy can do it, abeg, just let him get it for you.Those embassy pplecould be clowns at times.Dem dey do deal for that place, forget.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tbaba83(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2008
@ Akolawole.
You dont sound harsh @ all. You are the kind of guy who says it as it is without any sugercoating and i appreciate that. am a little confused about the part about Sigfnificant change of circumstances.

What am really askin is

Can i just remove my oldman as sponsor and just use my brother and my sister who have very good personal bank statements in their name.
                                                            OR
Should i just add him there again in order to resolve the issues brought up on why i was denied visa in the first place.

@ Omotoda.
No i did not include tax clearance in my application documents. All this talk about fake tax clearance on Nairaland made me shy away from it. Im not sure whether my dad has one or not. Cant i just tremove him as sponsor? The lawyer thingy is still on my mind. 150k no be small money o but if its wot will get me d visa its an option to consider.Thanx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.