Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You (1599 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by marvelck: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doing that is like jumping from frying pan to fire. Cos 0+0 =0. Anybody that cheats on his or her partner has no heart nor human feelings. And joining the person to do the same thing makes you an heartless person. The best thing to do in such a situation is to let him or her go, if you cant remedy the situation...
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by cruzita(f): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
I won't cheat just because he cheated .that's childish
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
I won't cheat just because he cheated .that's childish

This MAN sef!!!

Only you
1) Virgin

2) Don't visit a guy's house

3) Don't cheat on your partner( I thought you don't have one?)

4) Hate relationship!!

5) Is first to comment on anything romance!!

I tire for you and your lies ooo!!!undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

This MAN sef!!!
Only you 1) Virgin
4) Hate relationship!!
monitoring spiritgringrin

2 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by obiorathesubtle: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=44194889][/quote]Boss hw is the Easter
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:

How do I become a Monitoring spirit when you see that GUY everywhere on Romanceland!!!

Person wey hate relationship, wetin you they find for Romanceland??

She is on every thread on Romanceland!!

You think am Lying

Checkout out for her and some other people am keeping tabs on!!!
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How do I become a Monitoring spirit when you see that GUY everywhere on Romanceland!!!

Person wey hate relationship, wetin you they find for Romanceland??

She is on every thread on Romanceland!!

You think am Lying

Checkout out for her and some other people am keeping tabs on!!!
guy chill nah
Dats not wat i ment Boss
yua nailed it bt ur too observant
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by obiorathesubtle: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:
Boss hw is the Easter
e go well o bros.. Nothing spoil..

How your end??
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by cyprus000: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

This MAN sef!!!
Only you 1) Virgin
4) Hate relationship!!
[size=13pt] Chai!!! grin
Baba, dem sopos give you CCTV surveillance awardgrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by ogorwyne(f): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
It doesn't always end well.
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
e go well o bros.. Nothing spoil..

How your end??
not too good oh cos my bae no gree show case
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Chai!!! grin

Baba, dem sopos give you CCTV surveillance awardgrin
[/size]

Lmao
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Vinshu(f): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Ths MAN sef!!!
Only you
1) Virgin
4) Hate relationship!!

You don't calculate in such way. It's flawed.

1.) She might be a virgin! Being in relationships or romance website doesn't mean you shouldn't be a virgin.

2.) She may not visit a guys house because she might have a partner and if she doesn't, it still her choice and doesn't mean anything.

3.) Her comment above is in regard to the topic. She might not have a partner but doesn't mean she won't comment or respond to something in assumption that she has a partner. I.e her comment translates to, "if I have a partner.." do you get it now?

4.) Yes she may hate relationships but decide to be on Romance section to hear others in relationships. Brother there are no rules in life. Anyone can be anything you cannot even comprehend.

5.) Yes she is first to comment because she saw the thread before you did. Doesn't mean anything.

So young man, get your eyes off her. She wasn't asking for your approval neither did she tell you she is looking for a boyfriend that you begin to track her gender.

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:
guy chill nah
Dats not wat i ment Boss
yua nailed it bt ur too observant

Hahahaha...

That Guy called Cruzita just dey vex me!!

She go dey form poo... Lolz
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Greene66: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:

1.) She might be a virgin! Being in relationships or romance website doesn't mean you shouldn't be a virgin.

2.) She may not visit a guys house because she might have a partner and if she doesn't, it still her choice and doesn't mean anything.

3.) Her comment above is in regard to the topic. She might not have a partner but doesn't mean she won't comment or respond to something in assumption that she has a partner. I.e her comment translates to, "if I have a partner.." do you get it now?

4.) Yes she may hate relationships but decide to be on Romance section to hear others in relationships. Brother there are no rules in life. Anyone can be anything you cannot even comprehend.

5.) Yes she is first to comment because she saw the thread before you did. Doesn't mean anything.

So young man, get your eyes off her. She wasn't asking for your approval neither did she tell you she is looking for a boyfriend that you begin to track her gender.

+1

God bless you

I wonder what some guys see in tracking ladies. Whether or not she is a guy or Transgender no one gives a fvck. She didn't say she is looking for husband so who cares?
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Mannylex(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cheating cos one cheated is rubbish and immature. It really doesn't solve anything, it's just a case of "merry go round" if he or she cheats and you can't stand it,take a walk.
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by obiorathesubtle: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Emac34:
not too good oh cos my bae no gree show case
e no hungry you reach na.. Because if to say e hungry you reach, if mountain no gree come mohammed warri.. Mohammed go go mountain warri
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Vinshu(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greene66:

+1

God bless you

I wonder what some guys see in tracking ladies. Whether or not she is a guy or Transgender no one gives a fvck. She didn't say she is looking for husband so who cares?

Even I am confused. That's how one dude sent me a pm asking for my picture like I am here to flirt or find a partner that I'll begin to advertise myself. Nairaland is not a dating site so people's gender doesn't matter. You did not put m/f on yours grin

You male or female?
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by bqlekan(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
I use to say cheat when cheated on. but make sure your partner knows about it...
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:

I don't reason with girls here!!! ( If you are one!!)

Take your Opinion and shove it up your rectrum before I kick senes into some dumb skul
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Greene66: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:

Even I am confused. That's how one dude sent me a pm asking for my picture like I am here to flirt or find a partner that I'll begin to advertise myself. Nairaland is not a dating site so people's gender doesn't matter. You did not put m/f on yours grin

You male or female?

Lol. Me I am transgendered cheesy

Some people here say I am female because of the way I bash Nigerian ladies.

Some say I am male. So I think it's more fun keeping it that way. So I am anything you imagine.
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BoiledHead(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Take your Opinion and shove it up your rectrum before I kick senes into some dumb skul

Nigga! You must be really pathetic and daft with your dumb sense of reasoning even your moniker proceeds you. What's your I.Q? I bet it's 1.

So you should stop wasting your time monitoring ladies who don't give sh!t about you. You nothing but some little kid with 10mb data. Who I blame? I blame mtn.

Mtcheew.

Lawma abeg waste dey here.

3 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Greene66: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

.. her rectum alone sef will buy you and still remain change.

Jobless trash.
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
e no hungry you reach na.. Because if to say e hungry you reach, if mountain no gree come mohammed warri.. Mohammed go go mountain warri
i Don't give her quite notice self
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
i don give her quite notice self
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by Emac34: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha...
That Guy called Cruzita just dey vex me!!
She go dey form poo... Lolz
lol...
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoiledHead:

Nigga! You must be really pathetic and daft with your dumb sense of reasoning even your moniker proceeds you. What's your I.Q? I bet it's 1.

So you should stop wasting your time monitoring ladies who don't give sh!t about you. You nothing but some little kid with 10mb data. Who I blame? I blame mtn.

Mtcheew.

Lawma abeg waste dey here.

Now, Take yours, squeeze it well and shove it up your rectrum too!!! Make it snappy!!
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Greene66:

.. her rectum alone sef will buy you and still remain change.

Jobless trash.

Now take your opinion, and force it into that little opening of your preeek!!

If you need senses, contact me!!

Mention me, I will show you Nnamdi Kanu is in Jail...
Re: When You Decide To Cheat On Your Partner For Cheating On You by iWillSackDatMod: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A Mother Of 5, But She Looks At My Dick Anytime We Are Discussing. / I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman / Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.