Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (70940 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Gradually Nigeria is losing reasonable topic of discourse of lately... I weep for my dear country because unemployment and idleness has really dealt with our present day youths... Every image uploaded online must be analyzed and discussed upon... please how did things get this bad?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by MrCounselor: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
So they said his sin was?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by iyb(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrCounselor:
help me ask them undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by akankemi1(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
a big no to missionary style abeg

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Krismart(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
She no go De carry him for long sha. This kind man go de last 5seconds on top woman

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by danidee10(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
The man got himself a Core i7 laptop shaaaaa grin

This one pass laptop the man got a new server for himself

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Babe2sure:
Hahahahah! Biggie and smallie. A picture is worth a thousand words.

R we Sure he is d owner of d baby?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by danidee10(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Equalizer:
Gradually Nigeria is losing reasonable topic of discourse of lately... I weep for my dear country because unemployment and idleness has really dealt with our present day youths... Every image uploaded online must be analyzed and discussed upon... please how did things get this bad?

Blame the government for denying us education and our stupid African mentality.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Congratultions sir. I hav always told pple dat money is gud. With money u can buy anything, even a pretty woman..

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Folks seem to have forgotten he could have fathered her time and again. The Hardel&Enic brand creator and Atta-Ikeduru main man. I dey hail oo!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Perfect match!.

Congrat to them.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by amdoyin82(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I just dey look this Money,

Because of am, i dey call people were i senior, Sir, Oga, Boss

Because of am,
I dey chop garri three times a day,

Because of am, i no get girlfriend,

Because of am, i dey trek for leg dey go work,

Money wetin i do you?

Why you go full one man hand, till him come resemble elephant,

Come even marry him daughter mate,

Money why you wicked like this, you too dey partial oh,

Spread the love nah, abeg.
lol loud.. I like ur write- up die.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by kobonaire(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:

Because of am,

Money wetin i do you?

Ha ha - funny guy! One day your hustle go land you big time N , though I hope your bele no go reach like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrCounselor:
i jst wonder!, they are jst jobless n need to get busy wit sumtin.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by kobonaire(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
HARDDON:
A beg, you wan scatter that marriage?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ehix89(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
Perfect match!.
Congrat to them.
hi
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Did u f*ck her?.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by funmind(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
hungryboy:

Because of am,

Take heart mister, I feel for you sha!
Money wetin i do you?

Take heart mister, I feel for you sha!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by kobonaire(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Him alone de chop 1 tuber of yam for breakfast shocked

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by nephemmy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
amadioha!!!!...
I remembered the definition of matter just now...that says ' matter is anything that has weight and occupy space. This man is not just fat..he's a matter
large..
vast...
enormous..

well it's all about the money..an advice for the wife
pls don't try the missionary style unless you're ready for a 1000 ways to die..lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by akpamfet: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin na she go dey Bleep him i swear,wetin dis man wan do with big pot belly?somebori should pls ans me cheesy which sex style? grin

Simple...Mouth Action all d way... undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Walexsammy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Omg!!! shocked shocked shocked

Some girls get mind oooo This is what you call bedroom, sitting room and kitchen!!

Kai!!! How do they do "that thing" lipsrsealed
which tin? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by danites3: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Some of the hypocrites screaming here will go with something worse if they have such opportunities. People should learn to mind their own businesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
Did u f*ck her?.
Ewwee Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by MrCounselor: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
i jst wonder!, they are jst jobless n need to get busy wit sumtin.
Exactly
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
danidee10:

Blame the government for denying us education and our stupid African mentality.

But you sound educated to me. Government won't be able to advice everyone on how to judiciously use their Internet data bundles in a more resourceful way.. Aside government jobs, lots of opportunities are just there both online and on our street waiting for exploration... I always pray to God to give our youths the foresight to see the potentials in them and be able to channel the energy we waste on less interesting things online and start thinking of how to make Nigeria better by becoming entrepreneurs that will grow to employ others... That's just my prayer for that Nigeria youth reading this now..

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by blazer234: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
McCarlito:
Is there any weight too heavy for a woman to carry on bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3494924_3453138joke1jpeg6ca82def05a2c38b8085c820a2b166e3_jpega09f9494662c4472a8c1d8875b0868b1

Especially when money is involved

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
kobonaire:
A beg, you wan scatter that marriage?

Look at her eyes!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehix89:
hi
Boss grin, am ok and you?.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Brugo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
One thing I respect about Naija ladies is that they can adapt easily and endure unpleasant stuff. I just cannot imagine what this young beauty goes through in the home of this giant. Even though money is the incentive, ladies una dey try.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Ralphdan(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xo Op u expect him to go and marry someone his size. He needs a small cali bae who can u knw...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.