Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,828 members, 7,828,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (70960 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Tloc(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigtt76:
The man got himself a Core i7 laptop shaaaaa grin
You have badt mouth. Haba, I guess you are same core i7 with higher RAM. Lolz.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ehix89(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
Boss grin, am ok and you?.
perfect....do I look like a boss grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Ewwee Yuck!

Seems you knw the real father of her son
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by 4nobody4every1: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:
All these our so called billionaires are not health conscious at all.
They have the money to hire the best trainers, best dietitians and best cooks yet, most of them choose to look like an amoeba.
You are no billionaire if you cannot stay in shape and keep healthy.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by shiimah: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
If money grow on trees, girls won't mind dating monkeys... Shekina... And don't quote me

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehix89:
perfect....do I look like a boss grin
grin grin grin Are you running from being called one.

Yeah!, you do.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ehix89(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin Are you running from being called one.

Yeah!, you do.
not 1 bit, sounds cool
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
Seems you knw the real father of her son

Herbie27 wud u stop leading me on? angry

Breathing down on me from all angles, r u related to hm?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by bughead: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
magicminister:
All these our so called billionaires are not health conscious at all.
They have the money to hire the best trainers, best dietitians and best cooks yet, most of them choose to look like an amoeba.
You are no billionaire if you cannot stay in shape and keep healthy.

I get work for you!

come dey cook vegetables for me, I go pay you well.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Blitz888(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
This man could suffocate under his own weight..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehix89:
not 1 bit, sounds cool
ok!, think big like Ben Carson.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
So he shouldn't marry and have kids because of his size abi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
HARDDON:

Herbie27 wud u stop leading me on? angry

Breathing down on me from all angles, r u related to hm?
His my father's father elder brother cheesy grin.

What kind of allegation was dat na?, Abi u helped the man father the son

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ehix89(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
herbie27:
ok!, think big like Ben Carson.
en route Ben Carson's status, but different field of endeavour grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
So he shouldn't marry and have kids because of his size abi undecided
this is the first time we are on the same page cheesy cheesy cheesy wish i can give u 100 likes.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Naijapsycho(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
U fit commot 5 of the girl from the man. Iffa hear say the girl no get one Bobo wey dey service am.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by quickly: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Does he have stamina for her?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehix89:
en route Ben Carson's status, but different field of endeavour grin
Good!.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by illmatic101(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Omg!!! shocked shocked shocked

Some girls get mind oooo This is what you call bedroom, sitting room and kitchen!!

Kai!!! How do they do "that thing" lipsrsealed

Simply put self contain grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by doskie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
this is why many young guys are single today. cos our girls have this mentality

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by huntax(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin na she go dey Bleep him i swear,wetin dis man wan do with big pot belly?somebori should pls ans me cheesy which sex style? grin
Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl... Although in this case, he seems to be the cow.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by baby124: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol. I hope he is not a part of the s*hit eating brigade, cause ordinary mess, na coma of 1yr straight.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:
His my father's father elder brother cheesy grin.

What kind of allegation was dat na?, Abi u helped the man father the son

Nxt time, use grandpa 's ....
Btw,
Read his body language n luk into her eyes
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by macaranta(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Biko yem ego...that's what the lady is probably humming in her subconscious
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Nxt time, use grandpa 's ....
Btw,
Read his body language n luk into her eyes
guy!, they are married wit a son, she's 28 and nt 15 like Yarima.

What's the big deal?, is he suppose to marry his size?, abeg they compliment.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by afrika(f): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2016
I tried carrying a lady wud was twice my weight and I nearly featured on the dailies of my country's papers. Man died in a sex adventure. Thank God!!! She is lucky but I hail her
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by opribo(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Did I see 28yr old woman. Anyway before someone will start preaching love here all I have to say is women will do anything for the money.
This one that should enjoy the husband of her youth have sacrificed true happiness for the love of money. Now tell me how promiscuity will not happen.
Can this man even engage in any vigorous sexual activity that a girl of that she deserves. How can she enjoy a sound sleep at night with all the snoring. Haba indeed this is living in bondage not even a simple smile on her face kilode bayi.

BTW, these rich men what shall we do to them for the evil in their eyes, they steal our government position, steal our money and now steal our women. Chei

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:
guy!, they are married wit a son, she's 28 and nt 15 like Yarima.

What's the big deal?, is he suppose to marry his size?, abeg they compliment.

Are they really married or she married his money with the Hope of him dying soon AOL she can inherit some Mega wealth to throw around town wit a younger Gee? If she isn't doing d latter already.

Luk Gee, gurls luv gud rounds after d money is secured, but we all know he can't........ so u know what!

If she Is ur sister, wud u be proud taking a stroll with them both @ d b1tch? See?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by lilreese: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerian GIRLS ARE grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by noblegrex: 12:27am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin na she go dey Bleep him i swear,wetin dis man wan do with big pot belly?somebori should pls ans me cheesy which sex style? grin
what's wrong wid Dogy,wheelbarrow. Better still the lady can be on top. Or they can use yor fav position.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by olimaintain(m): 12:28am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Doggy will do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.