Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,210 members, 7,957,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (71739 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2016
bigtt76:
The man got himself a Core i7 laptop shaaaaa grin
skylake not even Sandy bridge. Life is sweet with Jesus and money.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Hahahaha grin

Movingcoil:
skylake not even Sandy bridge. Life is sweet with Jesus and money.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by williamsec(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2016
look d woman well well nd u go even see d look on her eye........it reads: see dis Mumu Elephant ooo

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by DTaj: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Chief Iwuanyanwu is in his very late 70s. Hmmm. The wife was the late wife's best friend's daughter.

I recall that Chief's children refused to attend the wedding as most of them were older than the wife and they found their dad's choice a little bit awkward as the wife was like a daughter to their late mother...

Their choice!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Jetjacky(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
McCarlito:
Is there any weight too heavy for a woman to carry on bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3494924_3453138joke1jpeg6ca82def05a2c38b8085c820a2b166e3_jpega09f9494662c4472a8c1d8875b0868b1
your comment is contradictory to your picture... Smh
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by olaomoola1(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin na she go dey Bleep him i swear,wetin dis man wan do with big pot belly?somebori should pls ans me cheesy which sex style? grin
That is lady's questions dear
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Charles4075(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin na she go dey Bleep him i swear,wetin dis man wan do with big pot belly?somebori should pls ans me cheesy which sex style? grin
Snake in the Monkey shadow style or Mortar style wink wink cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by bandad: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Houseofglam7:
How are we sure he fathered that son of theirs?
Him still get prick under dat belle
undecided
Henn ! you must be talking from experience o. Abi I lie ni?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
bandad:
Henn ! you must be talking from experience o. Abi I lie ni?

You're noticed!
Bye!
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by SAEJO: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin money no go make man eye see for dis naija?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by DTaj: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
rosalieene:
This girl is 26 not 28 oooo.
Because I remember when they got married in 2013. she was just 23. Then the man was in his 60s'.

Now she is seeing money!!
Before her traditional wedding, Iwuanyanwu constructed roads leading to her village.

Iwuanyanwu is 78 years old, pal.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by alaskido(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
See the way she dey look her husband. For her mind, she go say if no be your money, na wetin I for dey do beside you.

I know say one sharp guy dey corner wey dey give the babe 69. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by jamela(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
hungryboy:
I just dey look this Money,

Because of am, i dey call people were i senior, Sir, Oga, Boss

Because of am,
I dey chop garri three times a day,

Because of am, i no get girlfriend,

Because of am, i dey trek for leg dey go work,

Money wetin i do you?

Why you go full one man hand, till him come resemble elephant,

Come even marry him daughter mate,

Money why you wicked like this, you too dey partial oh,

Spread the love nah, abeg.

Psalm 73
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Jascon4: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
afrika:
I tried carrying a lady wud was twice my weight and I nearly featured on the dailies of my country's papers. Man died in a sex adventure. Thank God!!! She is lucky but I hail her

You inadvertently admit that you're a man, why masquerading as a woman?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HARDDON: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:
lets nt be hypocrites here.

You may be right in ur analysis and i may be wrong in mine.

If such a man comes to marry ur 28 yrs old sis won't you be giving thanks to God?, remember his a billionaire and she's nt a child.

Every woman want to be wit a man they will be happy wit, and for that happiness to take place money is involved cos no one wants a broke ass as husband, and for those who do they are praying to God to turn things around cheesy

For him to have fathered a child wit her means they are compatible on bed, let them be.

To answer ur question....if his type comes to marry me, i will accept as long as his genuine in what he does and i love him.

Size is nt a criteria for marriage bt money and love are the basis.

behold a nigerian in whom there lies no guile.
ofcos she is api......but just with the money! i dont think there is any gurl out there, sentiments apart that would wano settle with a guy like that

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by timiwillson: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by eDoc: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
magicminister:
All these our so called billionaires are not health conscious at all.
They have the money to hire the best trainers, best dietitians and best cooks yet, most of them choose to look like an amoeba.
[b]You are no billionaire if you cannot stay in shape and keep healthy.
[/b]

We no gree!
what do you think being a billionaire is ?financially of course,except you want to be the first billionaire not financially but in shape and also be a billionare in health.Good luck with that.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by auskenfine(m): 12:21am On Mar 30, 2016
After now the girls be like I need a tall handsome man with 12 packs and bla bla bla. Ndi ara will see money and marry bag of garri in the end. I hail the brothers who insist on money,money,money as criteria women are looking for.

What do ladies look for in a man?

1. MONEY
2. MONEY
3. MONEY
4. MORE MONEY
5. MONEY AGAIN.

I don vex sef.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by juman(m): 12:33am On Mar 30, 2016
The chief need to shed some weight.

The young wife has job to do on that.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by interK: 2:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Man better lose some weight or else he gone be dead very soon.
His wife probably makes sure he gets a second helping at diner to make him die quicker...

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by mysticwarrior(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Here comes mighty kingkong with his sacrificial bride.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.