Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (70943 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by GANJAFARMER: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2016
McCarlito:
Is there any weight too heavy for a woman to carry on bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3494924_3453138joke1jpeg6ca82def05a2c38b8085c820a2b166e3_jpega09f9494662c4472a8c1d8875b0868b1
Not at all, instead dem go carry hammer ram that place by themselves .
The place sabi scratch dem o , only say men too dey fast forward things . grin
Make we all just get mind, you go see as Deejavuu and caracta go dey beg us inside this forum for ordinary kiss. cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Obiwiz(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Our ladies are always keen to show how hungry they are.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by magicminister: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2016
bughead:
I get work for you!

come dey cook vegetables for me, I go pay you well.

if you can pay me above what i currently earn, i will gladly do it.
Haaa....
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Are they really married or she married his money with the Hope of him dying soon AOL she can inherit some Mega wealth to throw around town wit a younger Gee? If she isn't doing d latter already.

Luk Gee, gurls luv gud rounds after d money is secured, but we all know he can't........ so u know what!

If she Is ur sister, wud u be proud taking a stroll with them both @ d b1tch? See?
lets nt be hypocrites here.

You may be right in ur analysis and i may be wrong in mine.

If such a man comes to marry ur 28 yrs old sis won't you be giving thanks to God?, remember his a billionaire and she's nt a child.

Every woman want to be wit a man they will be happy wit, and for that happiness to take place money is involved cos no one wants a broke ass as husband, and for those who do they are praying to God to turn things around cheesy

For him to have fathered a child wit her means they are compatible on bed, let them be.

To answer ur question....if his type comes to marry me, i will accept as long as his genuine in what he does and i love him.

Size is nt a criteria for marriage bt money and love are the basis.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by cybriz82(m): 12:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Baby elephant + juggernaut of xmen = incredible hulk.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ideylaff: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can overlook "anything" once you have money! Chai just see as the man resemble bag of rice undecided

3 bags of rice and 2 Dangote Cement bags lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:

If such a man comes to marry ur 28 yrs old sis won't you be giving thanks to God?, remember his a billionaire and she's nt a child.

Every woman want to be wit a man they will be happy wit, and for that happiness to take place money is involved cos no one wants a broke ass as husband, and for those who do they are praying to God to turn things around cheesy

For him to have fathered a child wit her means they are compatible on bed, let them be.

To answer ur question....if his type comes to marry me, i will accept as long as his genuine in what he does and i love him.

Whch luv r u talkin abt? Just say its d money. Even if dat man na money so long as money de una go marry am.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by tbliss22(m): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2016
kobonaire:
Him alone de chop 1 tuber of yam for breakfast shocked

Lolzzzzzz one big complete tuber of yam with like Six (6) Crates of eggs abi??

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerians and their mentality though. Mtsheww
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HRich(m): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Well' no woman wants to sufa this days.

With money' no matter your size or age, an Igbo girl will still agree to marry you.

I believe the Children (Sons) will be tapping from that Blessing too.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Mayflowa(m): 1:52am On Mar 29, 2016
bigtt76:
The man got himself a Core i7 laptop shaaaaa grin

Lol. U r xo funny! Wait let's look at it this way: don't slim men marry very fat women. Very common shey? So why is the reverse any issue?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by HRich(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:

Talk about the money don't talk about Love.

There's no love in being a Second Wife.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Equalizer:

But you sound educated to me. Government won't be able to advice everyone on how to judiciously use their Internet data bundles in a more resourceful way.. Aside government jobs, lots of opportunities are just there both online and on our street waiting for exploration... I always pray to God to give our youths the foresight to see the potentials in them and be able to channel the energy we waste on less interesting things online and start thinking of how to make Nigeria better by becoming entrepreneurs that will grow to employ others... That's just my prayer for that Nigeria youth reading this now..

PRAYER WITHOUT WORK........ Amen duh

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Jobless people here,talking nonsense, broke ass ni. Ggars. Go and make good money and get a beautiful wife.
Don't talk rubbish about people who have enough money to afford to get a beautiful woman and maintain a wife properly.
Jobless nairaland boys talking as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Lady on top
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2016
The only way any penetration can be achieved (assuming that an erection is possible) is for the woman to climb this mountain and ride the proverbial bull...very difficult

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Or madam get correct houseboy or driver or one smally for office helping her with some extra curricular activities grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by banmee(m): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2016
It's all about comfort people. Women don't give a rats asss if you are ugly, fat, dirty, impotent, insane, s.tupid, obnoxious, evil, psychotic, dumb, dull, dense, toxic, belligerent, etc As long as you can provide comfort, they are all in. Doubt me? Check out Donald Trumps wife. Oshiomole's wife. etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ba7man(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Looks like he ate his last wife. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by chukxie(m): 3:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Everyone deserves to be happy. Does Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu marrying the lady of his choice warrant all the trolling he's receiving? Some Nigerians simply don't know how to let other people be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by royalfamily(m): 4:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by lozanni(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Its their businesss joor.

The man dey try ohhh; I mean still making babies at his age after he had given birth to and nurtured university graduates; he wants to start the same wahala all over again.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by sunshine1974(m): 4:27am On Mar 29, 2016
If u dance like Jackson......omo nye ko kor wan! Owo no Koko! Malo nogere
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by desmond2pk: 5:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Who made him a billionaire?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 5:36am On Mar 29, 2016
How the hell is this man still alive?

He must have cast iron liver, kidneys, and heart.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by papauju(m): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can overlook "anything" once you have money! Chai just see as the man resemble bag of rice undecided
all over the world is the same my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2016
That's chief himself.. Aha eji aga mba
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by midehi2(f): 6:17am On Mar 29, 2016
this kind heavy man on bed is 'behind fvcking, shuuuuu, how on earth can i carry such a load undecided
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by midehi2(f): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
The only way any penetration can be achieved (assuming that an erection is possible) is for the woman to climb this mountain and ride the proverbial bull...very difficult
to even climb the mountain is wahala oo, her laps will suffer, so best way is 'oga pls stay behind me grin which will still be a difficult penetration except the woman is good, choi!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Caseless: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2016
If na notherner now, if we for no hear word again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.