Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (70949 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 74th Birthday And Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Seventeen(f): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Everybodys talking about women loving money blablabla... So rich men who like marrying their childrens age, no casting for them abi? Is it truely hounourable the way these men go about marrying their daughters. What does a matured man who has a wife and grown up children and sometimes grandkids want with a girl or lady his children's age, talk more of wanting to marry her as wife. Is it hounourable? Or is anyone honestly goin to tell me its love. Abeg make una leave women alone oo, men ma de fall hand. If una wan cast, let it go round. As far as am concerned (even though these kind of marriages personally dont appeal to me) if society condone these rich men who pick young wives for what ever reason that appeals to them, then same should go for the young ladies who marry them for their money. Na one-one naa.

Someone once said... We are both guilty so dont judge me, I just sin differently than you.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Caseless: 6:36am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

to even climb the mountain is wahala oo, her laps will suffer, so best way is 'oga pls stay behind me grin which will still be a difficult penetration except the woman is good, choi!
grin grin

Ina kikaje Kwana biu?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by SleekAboki: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
We have not forgotten this man involvement with the Otokoto saga.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by ddeola: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Haba ! Make person no marry again ? If the man rich nko, why the young boys no marry her before the man come her way ? Abegi, let the couple live their lives jare, afterall she is well-matured (28 years) and not a small gal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by mdyusuff01: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
hungryboy:
I just dey look this Money,
Because of am, i dey call people were i senior, Sir, Oga, Boss
Because of am, I dey chop garri three times a day,
Because of am, i no get girlfriend,

Because of am, i dey trek for leg dey go work,
Money wetin i do you?
Why you go full one man hand, till him come resemble elephant,
Come even marry him daughter mate,
Money why you wicked like this, you too dey partial oh,
Spread the love nah, abeg.
grin Oboy U done talk am finish grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by AnanseK(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2016
This is not pedophilia because the man is not a Muslim. He can marry his granddaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by splmosixx(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2016
I know say Na ladies go comment pass...they don't mind if they see that opportunity oo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by eyinjuege: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2016
doskie:
this is why many young guys are single today. cos our girls have this mentality

No, many young guys are single today because they're #teamforeigngirls.

They're still searching for foreign girls in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Ridwan1821: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Eleyi Gidigan ooo

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by rosalieene(f): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
This girl is 26 not 28 oooo.
Because I remember when they got married in 2013. she was just 23. Then the man was in his 60s'.

Now she is seeing money!!
Before her traditional wedding, Iwuanyanwu constructed roads leading to her village.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by gidjah(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
McCarlito:
Is there any weight too heavy for a woman to carry on bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3494924_3453138joke1jpeg6ca82def05a2c38b8085c820a2b166e3_jpega09f9494662c4472a8c1d8875b0868b1
YES O!YES O!,with money all things are possible,i can do all things thru......which strenghtens me........wo man wo man...money.no.go.kill.una !!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
herbie27:
this is the first time we are on the same page cheesy cheesy cheesy wish i can give u 100 likes.
grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by menxer: 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
That is, is he trying to be as fat as his bank accounts?

Health is wealth indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by kulekaa(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
magicminister:
All these our so called billionaires are not health conscious at all.
They have the money to hire the best trainers, best dietitians and best cooks yet, most of them choose to look like an amoeba.
You are no billionaire if you cannot stay in shape and keep healthy.

giv it 2 Dangote

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerian girls can overlook "anything" once you have money! Chai just see as the man resemble bag of rice undecided

It is all over the world. This man has not committed any Sin. His wife died and he is remarrying.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by honvalid(m): 7:50am On Mar 29, 2016
She y una see girls in action now,this kind person go don live hin boy friend o.Abegi money can buy love.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
magicminister:
All these our so called billionaires are not health conscious at all.
They have the money to hire the best trainers, best dietitians and best cooks yet, most of them choose to look like an amoeba.
You are no billionaire if you cannot stay in shape and keep healthy.

Most Nigerians see it as a sign of good living. Me I have warned my darling Husband o. I no want. I like fit and trim men. Even those wey no get better money yet, dey show off their little pot belly. When will we learn to put health and fitness first?!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2016
NOTHING IS TOO BIG FOR GIRLS TO CARRY ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Na BJ and doggy na-

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by akanbiaa(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
hungryboy:
I just dey look this Money,

Because of am, i dey call people were i senior, Sir, Oga, Boss

Because of am,
I dey chop garri three times a day,

Because of am, i no get girlfriend,

Because of am, i dey trek for leg dey go work,

Money wetin i do you?

Why you go full one man hand, till him come resemble elephant,

Come even marry him daughter mate,

Money why you wicked like this, you too dey partial oh,

Spread the love nah, abeg.
You are wealthy since you at least have a job to trek to, what of those withouth job and helpers for their daily needs?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by edbor(m): 8:06am On Mar 29, 2016
I just de laugh some people sha, anyway its the condition of the country or should I say love is blind? love ke... If her elder states men hear say that man propose marriage and she no gree waving una think se dem go tell am? Our daughter you did the right thing?
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by giftservers(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
May God help us all
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by olatade(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2016
@op. Nothing dey terrible for this matter o. I have a 90 year old man in my area who still performs excellently in bed with women. If Chief Iwuanyanwu can perform up till that age, the babe would have had her two kids home and dry. At that age, she would be like 43 with nothing to trouble her mind as per how to raise the kids and herself living a quality life. Don't be surprised if Iwuanyawu is still firing from all cylinders up till age 100. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Eaa247:

Whch luv r u talkin abt? Just say its d money. Even if dat man na money so long as money de una go marry am.
Who want die in poverty?, e get any body wey poverty done help?.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2016
afrika:
I tried carrying a lady wud was twice my weight and I nearly featured on the dailies of my country's papers. Man died in a sex adventure. Thank God!!! She is lucky but I hail her
And you're a female embarassed
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2016
HRich:
Talk about the money don't talk about Love.

There's no love in being a Second Wife.
Is her choice.
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
AnanseK:

This is not pedophilia because the man is not a Muslim. He can marry his granddaughter.
The lady is above 20 hence an adult smiley
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Dodo femal version...LOLL...that guy too fvnny mbok
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Missmossy(f): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Chai!! With all the money he can't stay fit. Anyways the so called wife must like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by pannyman(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Fiwasayo:

Duhhh sad some weight can kill grin

Speaking from experience? grin
Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by Fiwasayo(f): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
pannyman:

Speaking from experience? grin

If i was speaking from experience,guess I'd be dead by now wink

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] by delishpot: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
McCarlito:
Is there any weight too heavy for a woman to carry on bed
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3494924_3453138joke1jpeg6ca82def05a2c38b8085c820a2b166e3_jpega09f9494662c4472a8c1d8875b0868b1

Do you fall on top your woman when banging her? Go back to your wife and make love to her, in the process you will notice how she can manage to survive such encounters without suffocating under you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.