Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? (7595 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nowadays, you hear your guys gisting you about how dey invited a certain girl and how dey knack her cheesy .... and it makes me wonder if it happens at an 100% rate... so I wanna ask,Guys have you ever stayed in a room with a girl for a certain amount of time without fvcking her?? ...
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Pheals(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016

guys go dey lie now !! Gifted liers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by RexKexMilann: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, I don't know what this your thread is all about. I'll wait for them to cumcome and answer your question.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes,
she came and we started starring at each other for hours,
After which I gave her transport fare, she thanked me and left.

Now, I'm thinking about inviting a girl just to come and stare at my grandmother's picture...

6 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bluezy13:
Yes,
she came and we started starring at each other for hours,
After which I gave her transport fare, she thanked me and left.

Now, I'm thinking about inviting a girl just to come and stare at my grandmother's picture...
hmmmmm Oga be serious na grin
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Monalisa185(f): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by falconey(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

If and only if she doesn't have pussay, ass and boobs.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Bluezy13(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
CaptainECole:
hmmmmm Oga be serious na grin
Hmmm...na movie she come to watch
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
grin

If and only if she doesn't have pussay, ass and boobs.
grin why u kon invite am in the first place?
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...na movie she come to watch
ok.. na romantic movie?? like Spartacus? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by pennytration(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
I once invited a girl over. but I didn't touch her, my pen¡$ did.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by uzoormah(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
yea..on many occasions
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Yuneehk(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op you nko? you sef be guy
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
..only a guy without self control will touch every skirt that enters his place...abegi am so used to just gisting with females who visit me even. the thought of wanting to touch her or have sex with her doesn't cross my mind at all, because it might break the trust and respect she has for you and if she tell her friends of what you tried to do it will make you turn to a tool of mockery and caricature.

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of.

**modified**

painful enough guys still don't get it that wanting to gain carnal knowledge of almost every girl who visit them has created a vacccum and and a breach of trust on the side of the female folks now before you invite a female who isn't your g.f to come visit you, she will keep declining or come with a friend. ever bothered to ask yourself why?

Its simple they don't trust you.worst part is even if she allow you touch her you will still spread it like the gospel..guys i hail o

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
Op you nko? you sef be guy
why don't you come over.. and you'll know cheesy
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes! I invited a girl over, tho she didn't touch me
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Yuneehk(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
CaptainECole:
why don't you come over.. and you'll know cheesy
Ngwa send address

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ngwa send address
my dear I wish I could .. but e far ooooo... if not I for show u my talent wink
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rexhenrex:
..only a guy without self control will touch every skirt that enters his place...abegi am so used to just gisting with females who visit me even. the thought of wanting to touch her or have sex with her doesn't cross my mind at all, because it might break the trust and respect she has for you and if she tell her friends of what you tried to do it will make you turn to a tool of mockery and caricature.

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of

Gist on bro...lol...Dickson aka jnr is a stubborn boy even if i dont wanna do anything the guy always wants some action.. grin
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yeah, she's just a friend. No naughty thought ever entered my head sef. I'm not in the slightest way attracted to her
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by davide470(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes.

It's actually fun to just gist and get to know her more. She would respect you for that. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
jeytee:

Gist on bro...lol...Dickson aka jnr is a stubborn boy even if i dont wanna do anything the guy always wants some action.. grin
when you are around your sis does it prove stubborn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rexhenrex:
when you are around your sis does it prove stubborn

LOL,He can tell the differnce between family and potential prey

2 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yes! As a matter of fact I have

The female nairalanders I hav invited to my house can testify to that! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
If it can create such dichotomy then certainly its control able if you wanna control it but uncontrollable because you allowed it to replace your brain.its a thing of the mind bro
jeytee:

LOL,He can tell the differnce between family and potential prey

2 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by firstking01(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Must you fvck every girl that visits you??
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by zeetyzin(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2016
How difficult izzit? dunno y some guys kent behave demselves when ladies visit. B.I.O.N, ive done it countless times,So, no biggie.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't have to touch a girl especially if she doesn't want it.

So my answer is YES. cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Gerrard59(m): 1:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes I have. Severally girls come to my apartment and we discuss issues intellectually and intelligently(btw, I'm sapiosexual). Most at times, I sponsor outings at any cool and convenient location.

One has to be responsible all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by donholy28(m): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2016
stop deceiving urself...any girl ur inviting over knows what she's walking into
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by ba7man(m): 2:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Must everything be sex??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Deluded minds everywhere sha.. Let me play along sha grin Yes, I have. That was when I was 3 years old grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / Is Love All About Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.