Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,712 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? (7641 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
frubben:
The girls self are to b blamed. A babe once told me she is coming to my house to spend the night, because its was her first time I wanted to earn her trust by nt touching her, so I slotted a movie for her and we watched and both slept off. The next morning she told me she will never visit me again, becos she said my dick does nt work, that why I did nt touch her. I was so dissapointed.

o boy... cheesy I don't believe this ... you sef... undecided
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Lalasticlala ... share your experience cheesy
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by funmind(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
zeetyzin:

eeerm, BELIEVE IT OR NOT... ;-)
Thank you!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by rosalieene(f): 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
male...the handsome version of me!
Hmmmmm..... Just checked your dp.
you are cute!!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ngwa send address

You stay in Lagos??

Let's hang out... Drinks on me!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by zeetyzin(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
Thank you!
Ure wlcm maam
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by hadaydoyin(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
CaptainECole:
ok do you always have the urge to sleep with her??

Sure.Body na Wood? buh its left to hw u cntrl urself at d end of d day.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
rosalieene:
Hmmmmm..... Just checked your dp. you are cute!!
thanks i think you need to see twin bro then!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Sure.Body na Wood? buh its left to hw u cntrl urself at d end of d day.
confirm guy

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
done that a lot. .
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Beadex1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yes if she Is in her period or she Is my friend gf ...

I used to behave myself whenever a Gal comes to my house before but all changed when a particular Gal came twice and noting happened the next thing I heard from her frds and people was that I am an impotent or a gay. Nowadays, lie lie I must touch you ooo even I no do.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by rosalieene(f): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thanks i think you need to see twin bro then!
would love to
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
adegeye38:

NO, she will tell her friends hw u are an absolute buffon
no never,dres a guy i still appreciate so much cox he took me as a friend and gisted all night
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Yuneehk(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You stay in Lagos??
Let's hang out... Drinks on me!
Only hang out abi. I wont follow you to ya house o cheesy
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Only hang out abi. I wont follow you to ya house o cheesy

Please don't think of that... Coming to my house!!.

I don't permit such!!

Just relocated to Lagos cus of my Job... So just needing a female friend to hang out with!!

Are you cool with it??
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Tommfrench(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Bluezy13:
Yes,
she came and we started starring at each other for hours,
After which I gave her transport fare, she thanked me and left.

Now, I'm thinking about inviting a girl just to come and stare at my grandmother's picture...
lol
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Yuneehk(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't permit such!!

Just relocated to Lagos cus of my Job... So just needing a female friend to hang out with!!

Are you cool with it??
Ehya.. I'm presently not in lag. Enjoy!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ehya.. I'm presently not in lag. Enjoy!

Aiight... You come arnd, Holla @ me
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
She invited me and bleeped me.... I never did
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by ba7man(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
frubben:
The girls self are to b blamed. A babe once told me she is coming to my house to spend the night, because its was her first time I wanted to earn her trust by nt touching her, so I slotted a movie for her and we watched and both slept off. The next morning she told me she will never visit me again, becos she said my dick does nt work, that why I did nt touch her. I was so dissapointed.

You should have replied her that she's not attractive to you. undecided
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by frubben(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
ba7man:
You should have replied her that she's not attractive to you. undecided

I just behave lik a gentle man cos I wanted to prove all men are nt same but she surprised me seriously.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Vectormike(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Yes, of course.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by joey150(m): 6:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Many times..funny thing is they invite themselves over.. And i beg them to do and be going.

I no just get power abeg. Lol
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by joey150(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't permit such!!

Are you cool with it??
hmmm bros!
This your scope sha
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Tell him again and again!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
U forgot what u wanted saying?![quote author=juhan post=44280510][/quote]
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rexhenrex:
U forgot what u wanted saying?!
dnt mind me jor....
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 10, 2016
funmind:

undecided
funny we were in the same bus from ph to anambra some weeks ago
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by TuneChi369(m): 1:53am On May 11, 2016
I've done such so many times,Did it recently self even when I know she wanted it but I declined and she end up calling me a fool...I can't allow my dick make a fool of me...I have a Bae i Adore so much.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by mare23ayo(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2016
some already know what they are coming for, so not doing it will disappoint her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Stay 1 Week Without Sex. / Female Corper Who Shows Her Bo-obs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In Africa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.