Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? (7645 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by hadaydoyin(m): 4:34am On Mar 29, 2016
CaptainECole:
Nowadays, you hear your guys gisting you about how dey invited a certain girl and how dey knack her cheesy .... and it makes me wonder if it happens at an 100% rate... so I wanna ask,Guys have you ever stayed in a room with a girl for a certain amount of time without fvcking her?? ...
am actually with one rite now smiley

she z my pal!!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by adegeye38(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
..only a guy without self control will touch every skirt that enters his place...abegi am so used to just gisting with females who visit me even. the thought of wanting to touch her or have sex with her doesn't cross my mind at all, because it might break the trust and respect she has for you and if she tell her friends of what you tried to do it will make you turn to a tool of mockery and caricature.

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of
NO, she will tell her friends hw u are an absolute buffon
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by funmind(f): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
zeetyzin:
How difficult izzit?
dunno y some guys kent behave demselves when ladies visit.
B.I.O.N, ive done it countless times,So, no biggie.
What is B.I.O.N?
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello @funmind
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by funmind(f): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2016
evsonlive:
Hello @funmind
undecided
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Krismart(m): 7:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes. I have done that several times. Not all girls that visits are ready for sex. One even visited when she was in her p. which I confirmed, but I maintained hoping for a second chance which I later got

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Kajetan: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2016
A good friend of my(an ex-colleague) had actually visited me in January this year and spent three weeks in an apartment, nothing happened.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2016
I only invited her over to come view how gigantic my father's farm was and how effective his farm implements are!!!!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

undecided
Just saying hello..
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by mizhefeh(f): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
..only a guy without self control will touch every skirt that enters his place...abegi am so used to just gisting with females who visit me even. the thought of wanting to touch her or have sex with her doesn't cross my mind at all, because it might break the trust and respect she has for you and if she tell her friends of what you tried to do it will make you turn to a tool of mockery and caricature.

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of
God bless u,sme dude fail to undastand dis
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by mizhefeh(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Am just here to read comments
Make i spread mat lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
mizhefeh:

God bless u,sme dude fail to undastand dis
lol..thanks bae,some guys need help asap!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
adegeye38:

not all girls want the same thing,some guys can fall hand for africa they cry so as a girl can pity them and allow them touch her whereas they've never cried to God!! Its a pityable pity.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
adegeye38:
no
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by zeetyzin(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
What is B.I.O.N?
eeerm, BELIEVE IT OR NOT... ;-)
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Tell him again and again!
juhan:
no
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
If it can create such dichotomy then certainly its control able if you wanna control it but uncontrollable because you allowed it to replace your brain.its a thing of the mind bro

You make sense bro.... I respect you.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks bae
airmirthd1:

You make sense bro.... I respect you.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Stellamariss(f): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of.

**modified**

painful enough guys still don't get it that wanting to gain carnal knowledge of almost every girl who visit them has created a vacccum and and a breach of trust on the side of the female folks now before you invite a female who isn't your g.f to come visit you, she will keep declining or come with a friend. ever bothered to ask yourself why?

Its simple they don't trust you.worst part is even if she allow you touch her you will still spread it like the gospel..guys i hail o
Rexhenrex:
.[color=#990000].only a guy without self control will touch every skirt that enters his place...abegi am so used to just gisting with females who visit me even. the thought of wanting to touch her or have sex with her doesn't cross my mind at all, because it might break the trust and respect she has for you and if she tell her friends of what you tried to do it will make you turn to a tool of mockery and caricature.

#guys wise up if you do this, it doesn't make you more of a man behave responsibly so you can be that man your daughter can be proud of.

**modified**

painful enough guys still don't get it that wanting to gain carnal knowledge of almost every girl who visit them has created a vacccum and and a breach of trust on the side of the female folks now before you invite a female who isn't your g.f to come visit you, she will keep declining or come with a friend. ever bothered to ask yourself why?

Its simple they don't trust you.worst part is even if she allow you touch her you will still spread it like the gospel..guys i hail o.
[/color]
Rexhenrex:

**modified**

Its simple they don't trust you.worst part is even if she allow you touch her you will still spread it like the gospel..guys i hail o
I still admire u
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Yes! As a matter of fact I have

The female nairalanders I hav invited to my house can testify to that! cool
mention dem cheesy
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by SlazzyK(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Yeah I have.
But the girls no dey try sef, na style dem dey use touch my body undecided
Thank God for self control
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by rosalieene(f): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:

**modified**

Thank you.... At least there are still some decent guys out there.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Meeky(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2016
lol.see dem.most things in life happen once.take hold of every opportunity
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
hadaydoyin:
am actually with one rite now smiley

she z my pal!!
ok do you always have the urge to sleep with her??
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2016
rosalieene:

Thank you.... At least there are still some decent guys out there.
thanks pretty! I read a thread of yours we kinda have something in common!

1 Like

Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by rosalieene(f): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
grin #smiles#
Rexhenrex:
thanks pretty! I read a thread of yours we kinda have something in common!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2016
rosalieene:
grin #smiles#
am a twin also!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by rosalieene(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
am a twin also!
waoww...... male or female
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Walexsammy(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

nice dp
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2016
rosalieene:
waoww...... male or female
male...the handsome version of me!
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by frubben(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2016
The girls self are to b blamed. A babe once told me she is coming to my house to spend the night, because its was her first time I wanted to earn her trust by nt touching her, so I slotted a movie for her and we watched and both slept off. The next morning she told me she will never visit me again, becos she said my dick does nt work, that why I did nt touch her. I was so dissapointed.
Re: Have You Invited A Girl Over Without Touching Her? by andreernest28(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Never God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Lady Ordered Boyfriend To Do To Prove He Is Not Cheating (photos) / Big Butt Surgery Gone Wrong As Big Bum Begins To Deflate, Lady Cries Out In Pain / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.