Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (65023 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
See "Quans" 4 ur front o.
midehi2:
for him, no quans cheesy
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by wolfgangg(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
a guy once told a girl in my major that he'll like to hit it.... she obliged - while I've been professing love to her for some time just to get into her pant but only turned me to her course administrator

LESSON: If its sex you want' say it - don't beat around the bush!!

5 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Ur code?
theoptimist298:
Money, recharge cards, attention,
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Emi
midehi2:
shocked
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
Emi
what happened in the other side?
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2016
You knw try oo...ama not so glad.
midehi2:
what happened in the other side?
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
Ur code?

Almost universal
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by peeparty(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
I see.
theoptimist298:

Almost universal
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2016
peeparty:
You knw try oo...ama not so glad.
all my messages to you bounced back, until i read your profile that you lost your number, msg me with ya new number na
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by queenfav(f): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
wolfgangg:
a guy once told a girl in my major that he'll like to hit it.... she obliged - while I've been professing love to her for some time just to get into her pant but only turned me to her course administrator

LESSON: If its sex you want' say it - don't beat around the bush!!
lol..So on point.
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by adeememman(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
fake guys everywhere grin
and vice versa
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by midehi2(f): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
adeememman:
and vice versa
hypo grin
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Make una no talk am oo, I loved her and didn't make an attempt to have sex, she was young, was waiting for her to blossom( ma mistake) she broke up with me! Na so one girl carry head enta, I broke a record, bleeped for a 6 days straight! I don Learn now, sex before feelings

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by adeememman(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
hypo grin
Believe me or not, ladies are worse
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ozome15(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin exactly...but every man has different style to approach a lady juz to get laid...

Some are playful and some juz straight shooters..
so which one do u perfar among the 2 undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by sexymoma(f): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
The ones wey nor talk " i love you nko"
all of them... d same d same angry
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Smellymouth: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

shocked

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by HomesOfLife(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Confuse her with money. She'll lay you. smiley
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Smellymouth: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin exactly...but every man has different style to approach a lady juz to get laid...

cheesy

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by OluwafemiKenny: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dats part of lyf
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
HomesOfLife:
K

Na Page 1 u dey keep space cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
But you know there's fake girls everywhere too
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thats his personal opinion.
My response matters most not necessarily his Crush.

The moment we start respecting sex, not making it look like a pay back for whatever u must have gotten from each other the better for us.

I wish sex shouldn't be rated so high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by rhymaster: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Those words would have me boltin' out the doah. lipsrsealed
I'm just comin' ta know you an you "love me" already ....bye bye
You comin' on to strong

Sure you're American in TX? I think it depends if it is true or not (if the guy means it) because that girls bolt out of the door has never changed anything! America (this same country) has almost the highest number of baby mamas in the world, most the father is gone! A guy (if serious) tells you that and you bolt but another delays saying anything and plays to what the societal girl "norm" is but will disappear faster than lighting after having sex with you.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thats not true, nowadays girls expect the sex from the guy, I would be happy if the woman I am dating turns me down for sex.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by olusheye2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

Fake grilfriends full everywhere too, incase u don't know
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by ziego(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

Girls still need am
They only hide under presence
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by 4nobody4every1: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin cool

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Diallo1: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
noted
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by emmykk(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

I like straight shooter..

I like when a man know how to be nasty wink tats a turn on to me...
I sight you.....I just learned
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin cool

Is tat u in the pic? Love those froggy eyes wink
Re: When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... by tomakint: 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:
I am very sure you must have been hit once or twice to know.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.