Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters (28429 Views)

Mambilla Hydro Project, Fashola To Sign Contract Today / 2017 Budget: Reps Ask Fashola To Explain N20bn Miscellaneous Expenses / Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2016
mayorkyzo:
What's the use of meters when there's no electricity to power them..these people should just stop this useless propaganda and get to work...we don't need meters we need light...
The black man's mentally never ceases to amaze me, the pressing issue is insufficienct power, they are there chasing meters, with 2000 mgw, Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Gboliwe: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Can someone explain how the 300,000 Meters will improve the supply of electricity?
Thanks.

Let's wait for the zombies to demystify this.

Its just so appalling and disheartening how this man and his party particularly take us as fools in this country
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
APC and their "will do" statements are like bread and butter... Always testing everything.. They are are never sure of anything, from one test to another.. Tomorrow they will come up with another theory too...
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
It is a good development, at least people won't get to be charged for something they did not use.
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by favick: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Can someone explain how the 300,000 Meters will improve the supply of electricity? If u ask me me na who l go ask......useless minister.

Thanks.
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Johnnoo(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Can someone explain how the 300,000 Meters will improve the supply of electricity?
Thanks.

It won't go anywhere in the push for improved power supply...
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by gurunlocker: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2016
How will meter boost power supply? meter Don turn nuclear reactor?
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by HomeOfMe(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Cluelessness! How would distribution of meters generate power..
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by MORNDEW(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:

God bless you plenty bro, I thought they will be talking of 30,000,000 (thirty million) metre readers and not this poor 300,000 undecided Fashola may go down as the worst minister of power in the history of Nigeria if Buhari does not quickly kick him out NOW. Yeye pretender
sack him and bring you that only type nonsense on NL? Some of you are joless yes. But u can keep away from typing nonsense on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by obailala(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Thanks.
I think the person who posted this report on the frontpage or the person who titled the report is the one that needs to answer this question. Cos nowhere within the report did it say that meters will improve power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by obailala(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
charix:
Whoever worded the title on frontpage needs a refund for their education.
I taya oo! I couldn't find anywhere within the report where it says meter will increase power supply. The rate of misinformation and deliberate twisting of stories these days by our media men is amazing.
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by cyprus000: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Aieboocaar:
I no sure o, but e bi like d meter go dey use Tiger battery cry wait make i call fashola ask am
[size=13pt] Chai!!! gringrin
Make una no wound pesin with laughgrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by ceejay80: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2016
2003 meters ?

That na old Meters , give us prepaid, una still wan distribute meters Wey Adam eve and Moses use for olden days ..
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!.
If una collect this meter , una bill na 50k per month, don't say I didn't warn u,
Me and fashola attended same school **birch freeman boys high school ** he is likely to be high on weed
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by tomakint: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2016
MORNDEW:

sack him and bring you that only type nonsense on NL? Some of you are joless yes. But u can keep away from typing nonsense on a public forum.
You are not yet there as a MAN!
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Teenaira: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
mayorkyzo:
What's the use of meters when there's no electricity to power them..these people should just stop this useless propaganda and get to work...we don't need meters we need light...

Sir, I don't totally agree with you. Infact, on the contrary, I am very sure that the only reason why we don't have power supply is because prepaid meters are not installed. The truth is that private establishment don't joke with their REVENUE. If prepaid meters are installed and they know they can not get FREE MONEY again, they will use any means, known and yet to be discovered to ensure their is power. Please quote me any where. If Fashola and indeed Nigerians want light, let us force the Discos to install meters. This will be one miracle we are performing as you will notice a tremendous increase in power supply and we won't hear stories of sabotage of power related equipments again. I tell you sir everything, that needs to be done will be done to provide power.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by olusola11: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Nice move. hopes it works out #check my signature
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by SOPIGO: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Thanks.
The meter is to collect their money. Fake priority, fake fashola
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Vek2015: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2016
This man should go and sought out the electricity generation and distribution issue. There's currently no electricity in most places. Over the holiday alot of people spent alot on fuel to sustain happiness in their homes due to lack of power.

He should focus his energy on bringing electricity to the people
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Since 2003 thats 13yrs ago, most of those meters will be defective by now, if they are analog rust must have consumed most if them, if they are digital, they must be malfunctioning now, what a wasteful country.

The man doesnt know what hes doing. grin
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by abumeinben(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
angry
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Plans to
Set to
Will soon
About to

.......Abeg make I change position to dogie jaree.
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by MORNDEW(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:

You are not yet there as a MAN!
see the speed you replied me is it that u live here?
Guy go and give your life a meaning not coming here daily to disgrace urself thinking u ar making sense.
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Innomach(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
"Any serious government can provide electricity within six months"-Fashola......... How time flies. Your words are coming back to hunt you, Mr Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by abumeinben(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Thanks.

One explanation...
Look at his hair, he's getting old grin
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Awoofawo(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Thanks.

Some folks sha haa, you please them no matter how you try!!!

You called yourself Londoner yet can't reason simple logic and deduction?!

Okay let me help you..... If prepaid meters are fully install. Most holdholds would probably resort to electric on demand; that is to say in a compound where all the occupants are alway out in offices or elsewhere during the day; they might choose to switch off their building still when they are around. The multiply effect is demand on the power supply will ease off, freeing its for other section of soiety. Hope you comprehend now?
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by ceejay80: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2016
wizzyrich:
It is a good development, at least people won't get to be charged for something they did not use.
Says who?
Guy look at the date 2003, do we have prepaid meter in 2003 ?
Those that have that kind of meter get 15k - 30k bill per month, wetin dem dey use wey warrant 15k ? and it 2hrs light a day
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by blackpanda: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:

God bless you plenty bro, I thought they will be talking of 30,000,000 (thirty million) metre readers and not this poor 300,000 undecided Fashola may go down as the worst minister of power in the history of Nigeria if Buhari does not quickly kick him out NOW. Yeye pretender

Whats wrong with you Did you not read that the metres were locked up in a warehouse due to legal battle? So in your opinion, where did fashola go wrong, shld he have left the metres there or what? Some people just love to blab sha

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by austynoh: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
londoner:
Thanks.

My broda abeg help mi ask am o...I see tittle,I cum tink say nah beta tin I won read...
Re: Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Meters which are used to measure the amount of electricity consumed by the end user is what will be used to IMPROVE POWER SUPPLY? undecided

YOU WILL STILL SEE SOME ZOMBIES COME HERE TO SAY SAI BABA!

SMH for this Govt!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers And Boko Haram In Fierce Gun Battle Over Attack On Borno IDP Camp / I Certified Buhari's WAEC Result Not The One From Cambridge - Deputy Registrar / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.