Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? (810 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Sermwell(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
my school is on break so i decided to chill with my immediate younger brother who rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere in abuja. But another younger brother of mine(20yrs old) brings a young girl(17yrs old) to the house of which i thought there was nothing between them because of the way they play childishly and all that. But to my suprise, i saw them making out yesterday in the living room while i was in the inner room. Pls what should be my reaction considering the fact that i did not pay the rent and the person who pays the rent had seen them in the house together before without saying anything, although iam thier elder brother.
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by IamRespected: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Leave them then talk to your brother later on
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by danny580(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
I think you should have a talk with both of them,enlighten them on the sacredness of sex,sex is not just a pleasure-derived communion. The decision to engage in it now, at an early age could have baggages they are unaware of.just my thought
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Synzu(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sermwell:
my school is on break so i decided to chill with my immediate younger brother who rented a 2 bedroom flat somewhere in abuja. But another younger brother of mine(20yrs old) brings a young girl(17yrs old) to the house of which i thought there was nothing between them because of the way they play childishly and all that. But to my suprise, i saw them making out yesterday in the living room while i was in the inner room. Pls what should be my reaction considering the fact that i did not pay the rent and the person who pays the rent had seen them in the house together before without saying anything, although iam thier elder brother.

As the most senior you have to address the situation weather its your house or not! But if you can't grow some balls then I suggest you report it to the house owner... All these dumb questions seff? undecided

I hope you don't come here tomorrow to beg us to help you tie your shoe lace undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Xchristy, hello. I read ur diary. Sorry about the loss of ur girl.
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by multikolour(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP please let them be, but register your displeasure with your brother who owns the apartment.
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Sermwell(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
warris dis?
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sermwell:
warris dis?
Making 'shout out' to aa fellow nairalander undecided
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Sermwell(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
Making 'shout out' to aa fellow nairalander undecided
on my thread? Wat ar u smoking?
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sermwell:
on my thread? Wat ar u smoking?
I'm smoking what you are smoking undecided
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Sermwell(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
I'm smoking what you are smoking undecided
i hate u
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Sermwell:
i hate u
God luvs u bro cheesy
Re: What Should Be The Right Reaction To This?? by Xchristy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
Oh. Thanks girl.

It was kinda Our anniversary.
Just had to.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Myself And I / HELP!!! Atinuke Slapped Me Because I Could Not Perform Well (pictures) / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.