Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Best Way To Know Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Know Your Partner (2539 Views)

10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Yea, lemme start this way, lot of people having issues in their relationship, with their partners (either gf/wife), lots of groan and pain in relationship. truth is, no matter how hard you try to study people, some things are just hidden and thats why you see good gf/bf turn bad wife/husband.
i bet many really do not know that all human in this entire world are control by their zodiac star sign.. when you date a july born, you should be expecting the most romantic, caring and moody partner, and when you make out with june born, then you should expect, fun loving, social partner and more. so i think the first thing to ask someone you are in love with is their date of birth. read about it and thats all, no one ever do things outside the zodiac star, it controls everyone. thats all. if you do not know your (or your partner) zodiac star you can post your date here.
cc lalasticlala
@slimadenike mizzbouqui you like?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2016
My Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Does this zodiac thing even work?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
nothing works better, trust me.. human characters & behaviours are all based on their zodiac stars.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
kelval:
nothing works better, trust me.. human characters & behaviours are all based on their zodiac stars.
OK,will chk mine.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
OK,will chk mine.
whats your month and date?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
kelval:
whats your month and date?
Feb 13th
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Sexxkillz: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Peppersoup theory.

You can never truly know anyone unless your spend quality time with them. . . There are always exceptions to every rule.

Believe this bullcrap theory at your own risk!

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin. I agree. It does make it seem like we have no control over the "negative" aspects of our "zodiac sign". Just like we can exercise some control over our ill fated genetic make up.

That said, there is some element of "erie coincidence" about zodiac signs and personality traits. Like, cancer- some of it fits/describes me to a Tee.

#notnegging

Sexxkillz:
Peppersoup theory.

You can never truly know anyone unless your spend quality time with them. . . There are always exceptions to every rule.

Believe this bullcrap theory at your own risk!

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Sexxkillz: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Xiadnat:
grin. I agree. It does make it seem like we have no control over the "negative" aspects of our "zodiac sign". Just like we can exercise some control over our ill fated genetic make up.

That said, there is some element of "erie coincidence" about zodiac signs and personality traits. Like, cancer- some of it fits/describes me to a Tee.

#notnegging

I do believe it's coincidence as I can see my self in other months apart from my birth month.

It'll be a mistake to believe you know a person just because they told you their birth month. . . What if they had actually lied to you?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Feb 13th
then try and learn about piesces. and then try to know your partners too. that 'd so much help your relationship. at least you'd know what he'd be capable of sometimes. trust me
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
then try and learn about piesces. and then try to know your partners too. that 'd so much help your relationship. at least you'd know what he'd be capable of sometimes. trust me
Hmmm,well tnx fr the info
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by mizzbouqui(f): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
Yea, lemme start this way, lot of people having issues in their relationship, with their partners (either gf/wife), lots of groan and pain in relationship. truth is, no matter how hard you try to study people, some things are just hidden and thats why you see good gf/bf turn bad wife/husband.
i bet many really do not know that all human in this entire world are control by their zodiac star sign.. when you date a july born, you should be expecting the most romantic, caring and moody partner, and when you make out with june born, then you should expect, fun loving, social partner and more. so i think the first thing to ask someone you are in love with is their date of birth. read about it and thats all, no one ever do things outside the zodiac star, it controls everyone. thats all. if you do not know your (or your partner) zodiac star you can post your date here.
cc lalasticlala
@slimadenike mizzbouqui you like?
smiley
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
mizzbouqui:
smiley
oh my! where have you been?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by mizzbouqui(f): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
oh my! where have you been?
I'm not very active during weekends
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
to some extent yea but its risky. Dont rely on it
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Sabretooth1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
kelval:
that's nonsense. Even twins born the same day usually turn out different from each other.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by MisterKings(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Check for yourself. Just check your birthday (month and day) star sign on Google and read all about yourself
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2016
MisterKings:

Check for yourself. Just check your birthday (month and day) star sign on Google and read all about yourself
I already did,tnx
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 17, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I already did,tnx
And what do you think of it? does it match?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2016
kelval:
And what do you think of it? does it match?
it didnt match,maybe its bcus I didn't get the exact date.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
it didnt match,maybe its bcus I didn't get the exact date.
oh sori, feb 13 belongs to aquarius and not to pisces. you should check for aquarius instead.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2016
kelval:
oh sori, feb 13 belongs to aquarius and not to pisces. you should check for aquarius instead.
oh! I made a mistake by checking Pisces instead of Aquarius.. Will chk àgain .....tnx
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
oh! I made a mistake by checking Pisces instead of Aquarius.. Will chk àgain .....tnx
and have you?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
kelval:
and have you?
Yes.....tnx cool
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Yes.....tnx cool
and how does it go? does match a bit this time?
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
kelval:
and how does it go? does match a bit this time?
Yeah it did
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Hewinner(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hey. The zodiac is very real and true. I have been studying it for so many years now. Am a bloody Libra.9th October.
Re: The Best Way To Know Your Partner by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hewinner:
Hey.The zodiac is very real and true. I have been studying it for so many years now. Am a bloody Libra.9th October.
some dont believe its real

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be Cheating On Me? / I Dont Know How To Tell My Wife I Love You. / A Nairalander Looks Dope In Expensive Suit(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.