Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ (5381 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

Seem like it's past tense now.. Gone with the wind I'd say tongue
Don't be jealous winkI can teach ya
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by sundoj08(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't be jealous winkI can teach ya

U gon have to do an amazing job cos I'm pretty far from level headed.. So what say ye, still open to teaching? cool
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

U gon have to do an amazing job cos I'm pretty far from level headed.. So what say ye, still open to teaching? cool
I'll take you an make you somethin' beautiful! wink
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

you need more time in English Class than on NL tongue tongue
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by sundoj08(m): 1:27am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'll take you an make you somethin' beautiful! wink

Aww best words I've heard all day smiley

*automatically opens skull, ready to learn and be made* wink
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

Aww best words I've heard all day smiley

*automatically opens skull, ready to learn and be made* wink
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
She actually followed him secretly so she knows its her b.f
RadicallyBlunt:
What if she stones u from behind and finds out that its not even you but just looked like you from back.
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2016
I tire o...
naijaboiy:

Abeg keep quiet. Did every guy you date cheat on you?

You girls will just pull out baseless assertions from your ass. Stone him na! When you get arrested you'll use his infidelity as an excuse. undecided

Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Rexhenrex(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Noooo lady!!!
They gon lock you up!
An if you don't get em good the first time he gon be free ta floozy around with women while you in there suffrin'......best pay somebody ta do the hit fer you cheesy
choi...u eh, gringrin
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by nerdfrost(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

I love this man. No homo
. grin
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by blessedvisky(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Actually,stephen was appointed a deacon in the church @ jerusalem. He WAS NOT an apostle. Read Acts 6 for more understanding
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by esejessy(f): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Smash up dier brains!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ by Lovelynature(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What if she stones u from behind and finds out that its not even you but just looked like you from back.
That one na real gobecheesycheesy. And you be like; ''what da fvck is wrong with you biitcch? Do I even know you from Adam?''cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 6 Finest Ladies On Nairaland / 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.