Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" (25114 Views)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by richkidbalance: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by creamylicious(f): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2016
How time changes..... Stretch marks for a slim lady meant she'd gain some sexy weight, bigger bums..... Nowadays, that stretch mark is no longer sexy....... Very disgusting.
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by udysweet(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2016
You mean just 5cups of water each day and stretch mark fades away? Its unbelievable mbok! But if na true,I will drink 10cups so results will be faster,lol!
Seriosly I doubt dis claim. Maybe added with some oda regimer\routine ,maybe yes but not jus water. I've been religiously using raw ori bought from those elewe omo,mine hasn't disapeared fully despite been told ori works wonders.
I need something proven,that's all
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Izen: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nairaland! Nairaland! Why do you guys do this? This post was on BN yesterday and it has nothing to do with relationship.
"HOW SOCIAL MEDIA AND 5 CUPS OF WATER A DAY SAVED MY SELF ESTEEM"
here, fixed it for you undecided undecided
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
If this _bitch lived a healthy lifestyle to begin with, where she for get energy and time pen down this epistle?
All I learned from the write up is Nigerian women're averse to exercise and would do every other thing but put in work to attain a better looking figure.

Reading this was a waste of my time and brain cells.

Everyone should indulge in a daily exercise routine no matter how little. Add up to it as the years go by. By age 29 or a little earlier we all start to physically change for the worse gradually, the only people able to slow or counter this change are those who lived fitness-oriented lives in their early years. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by chachazzy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
swizzdre:
show us pix of ya yansh without stretchmark or............. grin grin grin grin

Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
christinie:
Very interesting.

No wonder I don't have any stretch mark on my body; I drink water and home-made zobo a lot.

FTC again. Haters be like "Buhari has no stretch mark too" hahahahahaaaa.
is there factorymade zobo and kunu?
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Achilles2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op pictures of you with and without the stretch mark or idontbelieve it. angry
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by chichriso: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Godfullsam:
Show us your picture of 'before and after' your stretch marks experience or we don't believe.

continue looking for pinshur
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by chichriso: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
tombravo:
is there factorymade zobo and kunu?

Maybe he smoke Fulani weed when he was typing
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by chichriso: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Achilles2:
Op pictures of you with and without the stretch mark or idontbelieve it. angry

Thomas the doubted , continue waiting for pinshure
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by chichriso: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
charix:
If this _bitch lived a healthy lifestyle to begin with, where she for get energy and time pen down this epistle?
All I learned from the write up is Nigerian women're averse to exercise and would do every other thing but put in work to attain a better looking figure.

Reading this was a waste of my time and brain cells.

Everyone should indulge in a daily exercise routine no matter how little. Add up to it as the years go by. By age 29 or a little earlier we all start to physically change for the worse gradually, the only people able to slow or counter this change are those who lived fitness-oriented lives in their early years. A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks for your two cent advice
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Adesiji77: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Godfullsam
Show us your picture of 'before and after' your stretch marks experience or we don't believe.

Monalisa185
pinshures or.....

Here they come... cheesy grin
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by xtervaganza(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Until I see her naked selfies I won't believe it
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by DaisyII: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
pinshures or.....
jez what i had in mind..Pinshures or......u know the rest
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
ameboismyhobby:
Bt I still av end time stretch marks nd I drink water a lot embarassed

OK, do more amebo. The result will surprise you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by potbelly(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
why are you laughing at me... angry
maryhaam:
lol at potbelly
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by ItuExchange(m): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2016
We would love to hear more stories like this.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by toprealman: 4:47am On Mar 31, 2016
a PR practioner..........sighs and walks out if the tread!!!
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2016
chichriso:

Maybe he smoke Fulani weed when he was typing
fulani weed dey too? na was o!
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by SenatorJames(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Good to hear
Re: "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" by pelicanbeau(f): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Stretch mark is not good in the body

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Year Ago, Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.