Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery (71086 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by nikkypearl(f): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Maybe he isn't hungry....
Would you have preferred he takes nothing?

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not.
It's nobody's business.
After all, she alone knows my worth
e_huggies for you jare
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by nickjnr21(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2016
op assumtion is d lowest form of knowlegde
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Reference:

Hahahaha....poverty has many reasons, yeah we understand. I was fasting too....ulcer.....allergy...
My post portrays neutrality.
Worth Implies my financial capability...whether it is high or low isn't stated.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by froxykiss(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
dat guy needs deliverance

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Reference(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Seun:
Apologies for the misrepresentation, though I just saw this. Can we have some evidence that you're the one in the picture?

Seun. The internet is filled with images of all sorts of people, doing all sorts of things attracting all sorts of comments. It is the way the new world relates. If everyone wanted image rights for whatever reasons the internet and social media as we know it will cease to exist. The guy has every right to find exception but the discourse goes beyond him as an individual. Most people don't care who he is and won't remember him on the streets but that they debate the activities in the image, they should.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Reference(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

My post portrays neutrality.
Worth Implies my financial capability...whether it is high or low isn't stated.

I think you are taking this thing too seriously. And strange as this may sound, too personally. Everyone but a few who comment on social media are abreast of all the facts of a matter and people make comments for many, varied reasons because the world is made up of all sorts of people. Have you had a picture of your childhood taken and shown before family and friends. It immediately attracts jibes, jabs, jokes and all manner. Does anyone wish you bad, no. Its the same. People must post and people must comment. You have stated the facts. You committed no crime. What is the big deal.

And hey, when it comes to finances, there is absolutely nothing new or strange in anyone's ability or otherwise at any point in time to have one thing or the other. Poverty or wealth is not your bank balance or the car you drive. It is your mental disposition in relation to your environment. Watch out.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Reference:

I think you are taking this thing too seriously. And strange as this may sound, too personally. Everyone but a few who comment on social media are abreast of all the facts of a matter and people make comments for many, varied reasons because the world is made up of all sorts of people. Have you had a picture of your childhood taken and shown before family and friends. It immediately attracts jibes, jabs, jokes and all manner. Does anyone wish you bad, no. Its the same. People must post and people must comment. You have stated the facts. You committed no crime. What is the big deal.
You are taking it too seriously, good morning
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Fxwarrior: 10:24am On Mar 31, 2016
The hediot must be feeling funky.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by eflintsone(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2016
damiloladuke:

na me post am nah!!!! Guy, not fair oooooo
lol but d pesin wey post dat tin tink say him wan mock anoda ..but him juz fool himsef
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Fxwarrior: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

It's nobody's business.

Nonsense
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Nonsense
Hehehe... I wish you more likes
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by teekaybee01(f): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Try to mind your business. I no say ur own go worst pass this one o
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:

It's nobody's business.

Bro. Please can you transfer some likes to me?. The"likes" massive. choi
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=44237371]Maybe he isn't hungry.... Would you have preferred he takes nothing?

yoou are a suspect..

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not. It's nobody's business. After all, she alone knows my worth[/quote
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by kolaosita4(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2016
It normal now I something dose same-thing it doesn't mean he's a fool may be that's wat he choose
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Monalisa185(f): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
stevLegend:

I so much love the registered numbers of ur LIKES... I think u should be probed.

I'll accept to be probed if those likes can be converted to parcels of moneycheesy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chascop:

Bro. Please can you transfer some likes to me?. The"likes" massive. choi
your account number na...hehehe
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by stevLegend: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'll accept to be probed if those likes can be converted to parcels of moneycheesy

Hahahaha.. I'm sure u didn't notice it. As at when i commented, u were having ''419'' likes.
and i know what 419 means..cheesycheesy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by stevLegend: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

Monalisa185:

Hahahaha.. I'm sure u didn't notice it. As at when i commented, u were having ''419'' likes.
and i know what 419 means..cheesycheesy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Dseraph: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hw e com concern u? Bt my vex 4 d mata bsay dem no dey do justice 2 d chicken well in d name of forming, no waya shaa later 4 house pestle go pound yam 4 her mortar
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Kalaada: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland = society of playahaters
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Dminister(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Must he eat food? May be the guy is like me that doesn't like to eat rice outside especially fast food. I sometimes do same. If I want to eat lunch I just order for anything swallow and not rice. He took what he preferred not because he doesn't have the money.
Op mind ur business the guy isn't like you.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by balash(m): 2:54am On Apr 01, 2016
Seun:
Apologies for the misrepresentation, though I just saw this. Can we have some evidence that you're the one in the picture?

What's the update on this dude in question, would like to know if he was been truthful so I won't also fall a victim of such so I can quickly tender a sort of disclaimer or thereabout
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:
Maybe he isn't hungry.... Would you have preferred he takes nothing?

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not. It's nobody's business. After all, she alone knows my worth
It at last got to 820 likes after all
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Parkac(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2016
fyneboi79:
The girl looks hungry and malnourished so I guess he had to feed her first to avoid stories that touch when romping cheesy
You are a hormonal unbalanced slowpoke!
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Drift: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2016
Seun:

Please take note.

There are far too many Junk making it's way to the front page of NL.

There are too many instances and it's not even entertaining or serve any newsworthy purpose.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by fyneboi79(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Parkac:

luckily I learnt from your father.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by fyneboi79(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Parkac:

may Lord Krishna grant my wish and turn you to an 1mbeciile and make ur mothers heart heavy with worry that will lead to stroke.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Parkac(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
fyneboi79:
may Lord Krishna grant my wish and turn you to an 1mbeciile and make ur mothers heart heavy with worry that will lead to stroke.

Lol. Get a life bouy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
op, you come go there go take pictures...na your case worse pass
Hehehe...

And this lady be following me behind with her 525 likes so far...
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Monalisa185(f): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hehehe...

And this lady be following me behind with her 525 likes so far...
hehehehe, them no wan convert the likes to money na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.