Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery (71073 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by ngmgeek(m): 2:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Dirty minds all of you smiley
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Great500: 2:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Op..ur so wrong with this pics,please with all due respect.. let's learn to mind our business.

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:09am On Mar 31, 2016
At least he is not drinking Garri or sipping table water
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Maybe he isn't hungry....
Would you have preferred he takes nothing?

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not.
It's nobody's business.
After all, she alone knows my worth
What worth? Some of these broke dudes should leave women alone.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by dogheadFighter: 3:38am On Mar 31, 2016
It's not funny and i wonder why this passed for a topic anyways..pls get yourself a Life..Do you know if the guy is not really hungry at that time. why are you so conclusive. what's your business with their affairs ..If you aint gat a job, pls head to Sambisa forest and make yourself useful.

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Taryur3(m): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2016
wiZbanky:
do u know the meaning of sophisticated wrong use of English
Sophisticated for just eating rice and yogurts.that guy problem big pass OP own.he forced out grammar to scatter the room.that guy must be from Edo.lets send him to Patrick Ohabiagbor.

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Maski87: 4:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Don't worry he will eat the main thing when the get home, tonight all you randy men know what I am talking about,it is called oboe in Yoruba, the patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by 19naia(m): 4:23am On Mar 31, 2016
I beg, she is the one paying and he is her driver just waiting to drive her home from a day out at the market in the car she also bought. Her real man is out at work or hanging with the other wives. grin
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by 1miccza: 4:53am On Mar 31, 2016
That's'called "bobo nicing" the babe fit never grEe sef.....

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Heineken(m): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Laveda:
And so? undecided
Cause she's eating rice and he's taking yoghurt so fùcking what? undecided cause I don't understand. No useless threads today please.

Mtcheew. undecided
Babe abeg no vex
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by eyinjuege: 4:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Why do some people lack so much decorum like this?
Why would you post someone's picture on social media? Those two were just minding their business and living their lives OP.

This is an intrusion of their privacy!

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by afo4real(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2016
the guy be like, I don't like eating at the restaurant.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Seun(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2016
LeJeun3:
Seun, Mods and all concerned Nairaland users, I think its time we start making amends, in its bid to generate traffic Nairaland is going down the line of cheap and fake bloggers, who carry any gossip whatsoever and force it to sell.....

I am the one in the picture was waiting for a client too some yoghurt, don't know the Lady, she joined me mid way my yoghurt......... .
Op, might not even know the origin of that picture cos I doubt he snapped it....

But question is what is to be gained by the picture, topic and all?!
What criteria brought it to frontpage??
Apologies for the misrepresentation, though I just saw this. Can we have some evidence that you're the one in the picture?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Davozy: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2016
damiloladuke:
This is quite funny!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/guy-seen-drinking-youghurt-while-his.html

Maybe he didn't feel like eating and just wanted yoghurt instead not such a big deal.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by okitz4(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Great500:
Op..ur so wrong with this pics,please with all due respect.. let's learn to mind our business.

Nairaland is supposed to be of advantage to us, but reverse is the case, people no longer mind their business, I tell bro, kids everywhere, am still struggling to spot the error with d pics
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by LeJeun3: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2016
Seun:
Apologies for the misrepresentation, though I just saw this. Can we have some evidence that you're the one in the picture?

Honestly, I have been thinking of how to do that before I made my comment, I didn't take any pictures on the said date.

Just know I was wearing a white stripped shirt and g-shocks sitting in that particular corner so I can spot the person I was waiting for before he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Yikpata1(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2016
And you were probably so hungry and wishing you were the guy... only to snap them without snapping what you were taking too.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by lagosrd: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2016
badinfluence:
We live in an era, where it is a taboo for people to mind their business...

if i catch anyone taking pics without my approval i will just collect thw phone and embarass th efolk so he can go ahead and report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Collins2028(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2016
that is d peak of I love that baby
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by loomer: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Collins2028(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2016
is all about love. but y people does not face their bizness. is all about love. but y people does not face their bizness. is all about love. but y people does not face their bizness.
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by haibe(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2016
You must be very stupid to invade their privacy you idiot OP.. What has this country become sef. Because u wanna make front page on Nairaland, you keep snapping everything u see and invading people's privacy.

Seun try as much as possible not to encourage posts like this by not allowing them on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by haibe(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016
lagosrd:

if i catch anyone taking pics without my approval i will just collect thw phone and embarass th efolk so he can go ahead and report to the police.

Seriously brother, seriously!! I wil break that phone, then he can beat me later (if he is stronger than me)

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Bestman111(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by osec007(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Na jolof rice I dey see dia not fried ,abi na my eye dey descive me
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by fyneboi79(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2016
The girl looks hungry and malnourished so I guess he had to feed her first to avoid stories that touch when romping cheesy
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by emeka2847: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2016
Is it not even possible that he came to join her after she had started eating?

This OP is fake jor
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Aminukargi1: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2016
This guy na tipper
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
The girl has emptied his pocket, he is drinking N100 naira youghurt while shes eaten overN3500 worth of food, stupid guy.

She will dump him when shes through with him. sad

1 Like

Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by ElFenomeno1: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Daft nairalanders always making a mountain out of a bloody mole hill
There is nothing wrong with the dude or the girl or the picture
OP get a life, you slimey basta Rd!
Moderator, fu ck you for putting this on the front page
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by Maxi112: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2016
the op is just silly!

I see noting wrong here,

beside I have taken a girl out, she was busy taken snap and pepe soup...

me just dey take my bottle water only..

not because I don't have d cash, is because I don't like achol and I don't eat fresh fish

op let the guy be
Re: Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery by basingstoke: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Bluezy13:
Maybe he isn't hungry....
Would you have preferred he takes nothing? 'After all she knows my worth' . bro were did you get those quote from. I like those words

I sometimes do that, when bae is hungry and I'm not.
It's nobody's business.
After all, she alone knows my worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.