Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back (722 Views)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2016
I look back with fond memories of some of the things we experienced way back all in the name of dating and all those romance stuffs...I'm sure you know some and can relate with them wink

1. Way back, it was almost impossible to toast a girl without getting that familiar response, 'I will think about it', from the girl. The 'thinking-about-it-process' can even take up to 6 months!!! That was how Enifome told me that she would think about my proposal until the family packed out of the area 4 months later! angry I believe she was still thinking about it before they moved out grin Now, you don't even need to toast a girl before getting her! Just throw some d's!!! Way back, it was easier to see the obituary poster of an albino than to see the panties of a babe! That's why I always tell these young lads that these days, they don't sweat much...deh just dey knack 'Oripopo' like say tomorrow nor dey sef! I nor blame dem because nowadays, 'Oripopo' dey always come on a platter of gold as far as you have the dees to throw! cool

2) Abeg, who dey here wey do pen pals things? grin Back then, we had no electronic means of communication such as gadgets so arranging with a crush or girlfriend was as tough as the back of a tortoise. If you send her a written letter, it could take days before she replies you cool Don't forget you would have to send such letter through an 'emissary' cheesy I wonder how folks coped with distance relationships then wink

Share your experience...cheesy
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Smellymouth: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Hahahah
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahah
Guy, I posted this at 7:00am and you replied at exactly 7:00am too! What's that? You dey fly follow me?
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Laveda(f): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Your No.1
You're right in a way undecided

Doesn't take much time anymore, but for me a relationship i said yes to after a week doesn't work cry it must definitely crash, I prefer being friends with you then after a while we set the ball rolling wink

1 Like

Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Smellymouth: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Rapmoney:
Guy, I posted this at 7:00am and you replied at exactly 7:00am too! What's that? You dey fly follow me?

grin cheesy

Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:
angry
too many things annoy u dis days? Are u pregnant or smth? Got moodswings? Or seeing ur period? I just dnt understand

1 Like

Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:
angry
Seems you are in love with this facial expression?
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
too many things annoy u dis days? Are u pregnant or smth? Got moodswings? Or seeing ur period? I just dnt understand
cheesy grin
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Laveda(f): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
What's this one saying now? undecided
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Laveda(f): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Rapmoney:
Seems you are in love with this facial expression?
grin
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Rapmoney:
cheesy grin
as in the thing just tire me... well her problem tho...

1 Like

Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by firstking01(m): 7:16am On Mar 30, 2016
I just love everything about the olden daysgrin...too many good memories, wish those days will come backcry...
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by pacino26(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Communication was just the major setback. Imagine I'd have to write through various proxies before msg will finally get sent plus the pleading and bribing those girls in the same sch. I even loose one hot babe from QRC back then. Thanks to Facebook I reconnected with my junior sch sweetheart after a graduated from they university in 2008 imagine the difficulty!
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2016
pacino26:
Communication was just the major setback. Imagine I'd have to write through various proxies before msg will finally get sent plus the pleading and bribing those girls in the same sch. I even loose one hot babe from QRC back then. Thanks to Facebook I reconnected with my junior sch sweetheart after a graduated from they university in 2008 imagine the difficulty!
Yeah! That reminds me; you would have to bribe your emissaries! grin
Re: Memorable 'Romantic Difficulties' We Experienced Way Back by Rapmoney(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
I just love everything about the olden daysgrin...too many good memories, wish those days will come backcry...
Lol! Those days are gone cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... / She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. / The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.