Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

N - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N (7948 Views)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N by Francis95(m): 1:51am On Apr 01, 2016
Macmilla:

And probably without d dog chain.
I saw this comment and it exuded lots of sense
So my curiosity grew dense
And ur face I knew I had to see
So I opened u profile
And I saw beauty staring back at me
Just so u know, I stared back for a while.
Womanizer, comment and leave the thread Asap grin
Re: N by Francis95(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
It would be unfair an unwise to judge him/anyone based solely on what they wear/how they look.
I don't really care what my parents would think as long as he's a good man for me tongue.....I'm marryin' him wink
you're a Bae cool
Re: N by Francis95(m): 1:56am On Apr 01, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Take it easy on the colours..too flashy..u ve got almost all d primary colours on one dressing..is not like u doin colour riot day..
Lol really?.. Thanks
Re: N by Francis95(m): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Macmilla:

I never said I have a problem with jackets. Suits have jackets too. I have a problem with the whole setup. The design, the colour, the accessories, those shiny nonsense, etc.
A plain jeans and t-shirt, with a jacket on top is just fine, but not this.
I've been reading your mentions on this thread...

Boss, do you expect everybody to dress like a tout the way you just stated? Hell no..

Abeg leave me alone..

I don't abuse people buh refering to my accesories as Nonsense is what I wouldn't take from you..

Those are quite expensive.. Pls, just mind your business.. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N by Macmilla(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Francis95:
Womanizer, comment and leave the thread Asap grin
You call me a womaniser, tell me to get out of ur thread and then put a happy emoticon. I really think u are confused.
Re: N by Macmilla(m): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2016
Francis95:
I've been reading your mentions on this thread...

Boss, do you expect everybody to dress like a tout the way you just stated? Hell no..

Abeg leave me alone..

I don't abuse people buh refering to my accesories as Nonsense is what I wouldn't take from you..

Those are quite expensive.. Pls, just mind your business.. Thanks
You are the one dt uploaded ur picture and invited us to rate u (criticise u), now u are throwing tantrums and telling me they are expensive. Haven't u heard of expensive shit?
Did u expect everyone to come in here and say "ooh, u look lovely"? Lovely my ass. Grow up, boy.
My advice, don't invite criticism when u are not man enough to take it.
As for the bolder line, it's either u don't know what your dressing is, or u don't know the names of clothing.
Re: N by Francis95(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Macmilla:

You are the one dt uploaded ur picture and invited us to rate u (criticise u), now u are throwing tantrums and telling me they are expensive. Haven't u heard of expensive shit?
Did u expect everyone to come in here and say "ooh, u look lovely"? Lovely my ass. Grow up, boy.
My advice, don't invite criticism when u are not man enough to take it.
As for the bolder line, it's either u don't know what your dressing is, or u don't know the names of clothing.
ok thanks.
Re: N by Francis95(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Macmilla:

You call me a womaniser, tell me to get out of ur thread and then put a happy emoticon. I really think u are confused.
yep, coz am a happy dude.. I don't go about hating on people.
Re: N by Macmilla(m): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Francis95:
yep, coz am a happy dude.. I don't go about hating on people.
I don't hate u, I just don't fancy ur clothes.
Re: N by Francis95(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Macmilla:

I don't hate u, I just don't fancy ur clothes.
ok good to know... I didn't buy the clothes to impress you tho.
Re: N by Macmilla(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Francis95:
ok good to know... I didn't buy the clothes to impress you tho.
But u called me to rate it.
Re: N by Francis95(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Macmilla:
But u called me to rate it.
Boss, Read the topic again..
Are you a Lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Had Sex With A Girl And My Room Is Still Smelling 2days After / Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.