Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11749588 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10202) (10203) (10204) (10205) (10206) (10207) (10208) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:
Hello guys.
I wouldn't normally have done this,but I suppose that a problem shared is a problem (half) solved, and frankly speaking,this is my last resort.

I'm currently in dire need of financial assistance and would like to table my situation to the house in case anyone would be willing to help out.
Overtime,I have regarded this thread as a second home and I enjoy the discussion we have here regularly irrespective of my difference with some members here..
I decided to use my real moniker so as not to come off as a fraudster.

Here's the issue:
I graduated from university late in 2019 and was supposed to join the first batch of NYSC in 2020. But around February of last year when my school started clearance, my family took a huge financial hit. My dad is a retired civil servant with some business here and there but with little return at the moment and government haven't paying a damn of his pension for months now. So I entirely missed the clearance and NYSC 2020 batch A. Then the lockdown and things went from bad to worse. It was quite hard for me to secure a job and the one I got was paying peanuts..
Now that ASUU strike is over and schools have reopened,I need to go back to school this week to finish my clearance. The next NYSC batch would be deployed very soon,likely around March and failure to do the clearance would mean I have to wait much further for the next batch.
The issue I'm having is that I don't have the means to pay the fee at the moment. NYSC have started collaring Senate list from schools to confirm eligibility to register for the next batch.
Please I don't want to risk missing it and having to wait for another few months.
I believe the NYSC scheme would afford me some opportunities to get my life back on track.
The clearance fee in total is Thirty thousand Naira!.

Would really appreciate it if you guys can help me out with any token...

PS: If anyone needs evidence of my studentship status,I would gladly present it...

CC: Thesupernerd, icon4s, Komekn, andrewbaba444, Bascovanveli, Odunayaw,jhiday, charlesemeka85, chrisooblog,Kellycute, tbaba1234 and other distinguished members of the thread..
Your email bro...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:
Hello guys.
I wouldn't normally have done this,but I suppose that a problem shared is a problem (half) solved, and frankly speaking,this is my last resort.

I'm currently in dire need of financial assistance and would like to table my situation to the house in case anyone would be willing to help out.
Overtime,I have regarded this thread as a second home and I enjoy the discussion we have here regularly irrespective of my difference with some members here..

Here's the issue:
I graduated from university late in 2019 and was supposed to join the first batch of NYSC in 2020. But around February of last year when my school started clearance, my family took a huge financial hit. My dad is a retired civil servant with some business here and there but with little return at the moment and government haven't paying a damn of his pension for months now. So I entirely missed the clearance and NYSC 2020 batch A. Then the lockdown and things went from bad to worse. It was quite hard for me to secure a job and the one I got was paying peanuts..
Now that ASUU strike is over and schools have reopened,I need to go back to school this week to finish my clearance. The next NYSC batch would be deployed very soon,likely around March and failure to do the clearance would mean I have to wait much further for the next batch.
The issue I'm having is that I don't have the means to pay the fee at the moment. NYSC have started collaring Senate list from schools to confirm eligibility to register for the next batch.
Please I don't want to risk missing it and having to wait for another few months.
I believe the NYSC scheme would afford me some opportunities to get my life back on track.

PS: If anyone needs evidence of my studentship status,I would gladly present it...

CC: Thesupernerd, icon4s, Komekn, andrewbaba444, Bascovanveli, Odunayaw,jhiday, charlesemeka85, chrisooblog,Kellycute, tbaba1234 and other distinguished members of the thread..
Please send me a mail lucque21@gmail.com
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:
Hello guys.

Here's the issue:

Send me a mail bro: peter2nwogu@yahoo.com

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Defender Junior Pius is expected to leave Belgian club Antwerp either on loan or permanently on this transfer deadline day.

The big central defender does not figure in the plans of his club with French club Nancy and fellow Belgian club Sint Truiden believed to be interested, according to Gazet van Antwerpen.

The 25-year-old Pius has scored two goals in six appearances this season.

He last played for his team in September.

He moved to Belgium from Portuguese club Pacos de Ferriera in the 2018/19 season.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lucque:

Please send me a mail lucque21@gmail.com

Done boss.
Thank you so much and God bless you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Icon4s:

Send me a mail bro: peter2nwogu@yahoo.com

It is well.

Done boss..
Thank you and God bless you ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oviemuno in the bag

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:

Done boss..
Thank you and God bless you ..

Seen. I've sent you a reply.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that West Brom's pursuit of Nigeria captain Ahmed Musa is very much alive, with the winger finally agreeing terms with the Premier League club.

The former Leicester City striker is on his way to the United Kingdom to complete the formalities of his transfer to the Baggies, subject to him passing physical and medical tests.

Musa was due to arrive in the West Midlands two weeks ago but his no-show was not visa-related; the player and his representatives were still studying the terms offered to him by the Baggies.

If the Golden Boot Soccer Academy product passes his fitness and medical tests, he will sign a short team deal with West Brom until the end of the 2020-2021 season.

He is a free agent so the proposed deal taking him to West Brom would probably be signed after the close of the winter transfer market.

In Musa's first spell in England with Leicester City, he scored 5 goals in 33 appearances across all competitions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dammywapes(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Baba wan go collect pension
charlesemeka85:
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that West Brom's pursuit of Nigeria captain Ahmed Musa is very much alive, with the winger finally agreeing terms with the Premier League club.

The former Leicester City striker is on his way to the United Kingdom to complete the formalities of his transfer to the Baggies, subject to him passing physical and medical tests.

Musa was due to arrive in the West Midlands two weeks ago but his no-show was not visa-related; the player and his representatives were still studying the terms offered to him by the Baggies.

If the Golden Boot Soccer Academy product passes his fitness and medical tests, he will sign a short team deal with West Brom until the end of the 2020-2021 season.

He is a free agent so the proposed deal taking him to West Brom would probably be signed after the close of the winter transfer market.

In Musa's first spell in England with Leicester City, he scored 5 goals in 33 appearances across all competitions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
dammywapes:
Baba wan go collect pension

More like cementing his legacy. A good spell rights the wrong of his Leicester city time.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dammywapes(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soon we will know. Hope he did better
BascoVanVeli:

More like cementing his legacy. A good spell rights the wrong of his Leicester city time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
New Super Eagles recruit, Ovie Ejaria makes the Whoscored's EFL Championship Team Of the Month.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:
Hello guys.
I wouldn't normally have done this,but I suppose that a problem shared is a problem (half) solved, and frankly .

Sent you a dm, please respond.

Jah bless.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Troost Ekong starts for Watford

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

Sent you a dm, please respond.

Jah bless.

Seen and responded to boss...

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Josh Maja is a few hours from being a Fulham player

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Subzero047:
Josh Maja is a few hours from being a Fulham player
That will be great
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Danielnino00:
Hello guys.

Here's the issue:

I'm overwhelmed by the number of response I have gotten so far from you guys..
God will bless you all abundantly!
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
maidaboi:
That will be great

That will be the best thing to happen to his career till date

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fábio Coentrão is still active in football Sha.

Saw him against Porto . He currently plays for Rio Ave.

Meanwhile, Zaidu Sanusi has just been substituted, he had a decent game. His cross led to their first Goal smiley

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Transfer news

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Subzero047:
Transfer news

She won fi loan shepe fun awon eleyi ni?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Subzero047:
Transfer news

These two friends are rejoining the same club again..after Bologna adventure..kwantinu
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
22:01 'FULHAM CLOSE IN ON MAJA' Sky Sports' Dharmesh Sheth:

"We've spoken a lot in this window about Scott Parker wanting to bring in a striker. I'm told Fulham are very close to signing Josh Maja from Bordeaux. A bit of news that I have been told is that at first we thought it was a straight loan. "But I'm now being told that the loan comes with the option to buy for 10 million euros, which works out to be around £9m. I'm told the medical has been done, personal terms have been agreed and they are just finalising the paperwork on that deal."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
REPORT: DERBY AND HUDDERSFIELD TOWN WANT £12.5M MAN FROM CHAMPIONSHIP RIVALS

Danny Owen

Derby County and Huddersfield Town have enquired about a deal that would see £12.5 million forgotten man Isaac Success leave Championship rivals Watford on deadline day, as reported by the Watford Observer.

When he arrived at Vicarage Road from Granada five years ago, the Hornets appeared to have a special talent on their hands.

Nigeria international Success had made a name for himself as one of the most exciting, explosive young forwards in La Liga during his 2015/16 breakthrough season at Granada and, in 2016, that £12.5 million, club-record fee felt like a sensible investment.

However, for Watford fans the ironically named Success has been precisely the opposite – an expensive failure.

The 25-year-old has failed to start a league game for Watford since 2018/19, when a Javi Gracia-led team were preparing for their day out at Wembley – an FA Cup final clash with Manchester City.

A relentless string of injuries haven’t helped, of course, with Success tumbling down the pecking order since Gracia’s departure.

The jet-heeled winger hasn’t featured in a single Championship game in 2020/21.

The Observer believes Derby and Huddersfield have both made approaches. And a loan spell away from Watford may be exactly what Success needs as he looks to remind us why he was once one of La Liga’s most exhilarating young forwards.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/01/report-derby-and-huddersfield-town-want-12-5m-man-from-championship-rivals/?amp

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
REPORT: DERBY AND HUDDERSFIELD TOWN WANT £12.5M MAN FROM CHAMPIONSHIP RIVALS

Danny Owen

Derby County and Huddersfield Town have enquired about a deal that would see £12.5 million forgotten man Isaac Success leave Championship rivals Watford on deadline day, as reported by the Watford Observer.

When he arrived at Vicarage Road from Granada five years ago, the Hornets appeared to have a special talent on their hands.

Nigeria international Success had made a name for himself as one of the most exciting, explosive young forwards in La Liga during his 2015/16 breakthrough season at Granada and, in 2016, that £12.5 million, club-record fee felt like a sensible investment.

However, for Watford fans the ironically named Success has been precisely the opposite – an expensive failure.

The 25-year-old has failed to start a league game for Watford since 2018/19, when a Javi Gracia-led team were preparing for their day out at Wembley – an FA Cup final clash with Manchester City.

A relentless string of injuries haven’t helped, of course, with Success tumbling down the pecking order since Gracia’s departure.

The jet-heeled winger hasn’t featured in a single Championship game in 2020/21.

The Observer believes Derby and Huddersfield have both made approaches. And a loan spell away from Watford may be exactly what Success needs as he looks to remind us why he was once one of La Liga’s most exhilarating young forwards.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/01/report-derby-and-huddersfield-town-want-12-5m-man-from-championship-rivals/?amp
This guy is the biggest disappointment I'm foot football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arabiandude:

This guy is the biggest disappointment I'm foot football

Hazard has been worse at Madrid

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arabiandude:

What if he still ends up been benched by his new club?

I said as long as he plays it would be a good thing. So obviously him being benched would be a bad thing undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Arabiandude post=98651178]
This guy is the biggest disappointment I'm foot football[/quote

He is not, not his fault he has been injured

He wasnt purchased for even 30 million

quite good when he plays
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
Free agent Ahmed Musa will arrive in the UK on Tuesday as the ex-Leicester forward looks to agree a contract with West Brom amid interest from fellow strugglers Fulham and CSKA Moscow

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9210453/Free-agent-Ahmed-Musa-arrive-UK-Tuesday-looks-agree-deal-West-Brom.html

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ighalo will join Al-Shabab in Saudi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10202) (10203) (10204) (10205) (10206) (10207) (10208) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.