Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11684139 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10452) (10453) (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) ... (16155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
Eizzy003:

What I really loved was how the former coach changed the no 1 keeper from the ageing Tochkwu Oluehi(32) to Chiamaka Nnadozie(19) at the last world cup, he so much trusted the little girl, and she really made us proud in that tournament, despite her young age, she even went ahead to hold a record as the youngest goalkeeper to have a clean sheet in the Female world cup, thereby earning a move to Paris Fc of France( for 18 months which was recently extended last month to 2 years) , from River Angels
Another BascoVanVeli of female football loading...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Icon4s:

Bukayo Saka is better than ALL our wingers. Fact.
to me he is not
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
maidaboi:
to me he is not

So who do you think is better? Chukwueze? Moses Simon? Onyekuru? Who?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kog45:
Another BascoVanVeli of female football loading...

grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Chris, it's only in your world that CIV has depth compared to the Super Eagles or has a better team. But it's what obsession can do. grin

We have an Incoming Torunarigha and I will pick him over Boly. We have Akpoguma and I will pick him over Bailly. No be by "I get am before".

But for the sake of durable synergy and understanding, Ekong and Balogun is good to go because they have this balance and maturity in their combo.

CIV has better depth and a better team than us. No caps. Their problem is like Senegal's, they haven't gotten the understanding to play together, like we and Algeria have. Once they understand themselves and gel, they are world beaters.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
drDoom3:

Lol

Leave am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Chris, it's only in your world that CIV has depth compared to the Super Eagles or has a better team. But it's what obsession can do. grin

We have an Incoming Torunarigha and I will pick him over Boly. We have Akpoguma and I will pick him over Bailly. No be by "I get am before".

But for the sake of durable synergy and understanding, Ekong and Balogun is good to go because they have this balance and maturity in their combo.

I love and appreciate my country, but I am also not blind to facts. None of our defenders is on the level required to take a team far at a tournament like the world cup. Same with our goalkeepers. Ndidi is world class in midfield, and Aribo has potential, but with no solid AM, the midfield is also blunt. Osimhen is brutal, and Onuachu is a lethal finisher. However, our wingers have been very poor at the moment. Chukwueze isn't considerably improving to the level I thought he would get to. Simon and Kalu are struggling with inconsistency. Onyekuru is doing well only in Galatasaray, his comfort zone. These are not the type of players that can win crucial battles against big guns like France, Brazil and Belgium in the course of a major tournament. We need really good players, or better development for our potentials, and we need it soon.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
I disagree on the Ekong passing deficiency. He was really good with his passing range against Benin Republic in Porto Novo. He found Onyekuru with ease in that first half several times with those sweet long balls from the RCB position. But as usual, some of you don't observe to see if our players improve in certain aspects, you just stick to the general boring takes of "This guy can never do this".

Ekong has actually stepped up a bit in his passing. And about being Error prone, well, that hasn't been the case in recent Naija games between last year and this year.

Meanwhile, yes... Toru-Akpo combo looks bright on paper but they will need time too. Without that synergy, it's just one for the paper talks.

Measuring passing ability against Benin... lol

Our best passers atm are Ndidi, Iwobi (through passes), and probably Chukwueze. Aside those, the rest are average, with some like Aina and Ekong far below.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
He did keep us alive as well at the last Afcon and we all saw how your CIV crashed out quicker than we can spell "Ivory Coast". grin While my Super Eagles went as far as the semis.

Same story loading for CIV in Cameroun. grin

Algeria took CIV out on penalties. The only team to do so in the tournament. We were just lucky we didn't meet Algeria earlier.

Teams like ALgeria are teams we should be looking to emulate. The never rest in sourcing and developing good players. They aren't satisfied with being the best in Africa, they are already playing teams like Mexico in preparation for the world cup. That is what we should be doing.

Instead we are forming local champions, celebrating a 3-0 win over Lesotho. When top European nations meet dem Luxembourg and San Marino and co., the scoreline always resounds.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Civ no get depth

Only a better starting 11 than us ,but that one no mean say dem better pass us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
drDoom3:

I love and appreciate my country, but I am also not blind to facts. None of our defenders is on the level required to take a team far at a tournament like the world cup. Same with our goalkeepers. Ndidi is world class in midfield, and Aribo has potential, but with no solid AM, the midfield is also blunt. Osimhen is brutal, and Onuachu is a lethal finisher. However, our wingers have been very poor at the moment. Chukwueze isn't considerably improving to the level I thought he would get to. Simon and Kalu are struggling with inconsistency. Onyekuru is doing well only in Galatasaray, his comfort zone. These are not the type of players that can win crucial battles against big guns like France, Brazil and Belgium in the course of a major tournament. We need really good players, or better development for our potentials, and we need it soon.

I think say na only me Dey reason say chuks no Dey improve
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
You are just yapping. You just want to talk. That's all. If I ask for proof of better depth now, you will begin stammering.

I need not reply the rest of your posts because they obviously don't make much sense from a keen analytical point. Example, downplaying Ekong's passing just because it was Benin Republic?? First you lots say he cannot pass. Then I disprove that and say his passing was actually sound against Benin and you change the posts and say "it is just Benin". Same Benin that knocked out Morocco at the last Afcon you make reference to as regards how CIV crashed out. Abeg. Rest.

drDoom3:

CIV has better depth and a better team than us No caps. Their problem is like Senegal's, they haven't gotten the understanding to play together, like we and Algeria have. Once they understand themselves and gel, they are world beaters.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
This is a Nigeria-CIV Combined best XI currently in a 4-3-3...

GK- Okoye/Uzoho >>> Gbohouo

LB- Zaidu >>>> Singo and whoever they parade.
RB- Aurier (Can be debated)

CB- Akpoguma
CB- Bailly/Boly

Note: Won't mention Torunarigha because he hasn't played for us yet. But based on what he have, Akpoguma definitely gets in over either Bailly or Boly with either also taking the other CB slot. Balogun and Ekong are good but the argument of where they play now will be used against them. We will see this topic again when Ekong makes it into the EPL with Watford. grin

DM- Ndidi >>>> Kessie/Sangare
CM- Aribo >>>> Seri
AM- Iwobi undisputably.

LW- Zaha
CF - Osimhen/Onuachu/Iheanacho and the list goes on >>>>>> Haller and every option they have here.
RW- Chukwueze

That's 8 Naija players in this starting lineup.

I want someone to explain how CIV'S starting XI is stronger and better.

andrewbaba44:

Civ no get depth

Only a better starting 11 than us ,but that one no mean say dem better pass us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Icon4s:

The real issue is after Azizat Oshoala, Francesca Ordega, Ngozi Okobi, Desire Oparanozie etc set. There have been only few additions to the Super Falcons team. Rashidat Ajibade being the only new inclusion, worthy of note.
We have an aging Super Falcons team.

Have u forgotten Chidinma Okeke who played right back at the world cup? What about the young goalkeeper?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
drDoom3:

This is apt bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
ChrisKels:
Imagine this squad bikonu cry

In fact, I will also address this lineup Chris posted of his inlaws pages back.

Even in a 4-4-2, we trump the Ivorians.

GK- Okoye/Uzoho over Gbohouo.

CB- Akpoguma over Boly
CB- Bailly keeps his place.

RB- Aurier keeps it (but I insist it can be debated also)
LB- Zaidu owns it.

CM- Aribo over Ibrahim Sangare
CDM- Ndidi over Kessie

RW- Chukwueze >>>> Amad Diallo. I cannot actually believe someone thinks Amad will be picked ahead of Chuks right now. Being at Man Utd is no guarantee. He is not even as important or as influential to Man Utd as Chuks is for Villareal.

LW- I will drop Pepe and all our left wingers and move Zaha to LW.

CF (SS) - Kelechi Iheanacho undisputably trumps any Ivorian central attacking option. He will bench Zaha too in this position but I believe Zaha deserves to be in this lineup which I why I pushed him back to LW over Pepe. Can't have Pepe at LW while Zaha drops out just because we have a better CF than him.

CF (Main Striker)- Undisputably Osimhen. No caps. No further words needed.

Oya Sebi CIV still get Stronger XI pass us?? Na wa for some of una. This Ivorian obsession sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Uchenna Kanu, Anam Imo, Monday Gift, Chinaza Uchendu, Chiamaka Nnadozie (GK), Chidinma Okeke, and a few more have been added to the squad. Our squad is a mix of the old guard and the new.

Icon4s:

The real issue is after Azizat Oshoala, Francesca Ordega, Ngozi Okobi, Desire Oparanozie etc set. There have been only few additions to the Super Falcons team. Rashidat Ajibade being the only new inclusion, worthy of note.
We have an aging Super Falcons team.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
drDoom3:

yes they are better to me
And i did not say you or the whole world must agree with me

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
Anyone still holding this view on this thread obviously haven't watched and keenly analytically observed enough of Chukwueze's game evolution this season at all both for Nigeria and Villarreal.

How many times will I say this? The lad can still become even better and needs to keep stepping up but saying he hasn't improved at all is a big lie.

andrewbaba44:

I think say na only me Dey reason say chuks no Dey improve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
maidaboi:
yes they are better to me
And i did not say you or the whole world must agree with me

I'm with you bro.
Chukwueze is better than Saka.
I don't know about Moses Simon.
But chukwueze is way above Saka just that his goal scoring ability needs some polishing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
This is a Nigeria-CIV Combined best XI currently in a 4-3-3...

GK- Okoye/Uzoho >>> Gbohouo

LB- Zaidu >>>> Singo and whoever they parade.
RB- Aurier (Can be debated)

CB- Akpoguma
CB- Bailly/Boly

Note: Won't mention Torunarigha because he hasn't played for us yet. But based on what he have, Akpoguma definitely gets in over either Bailly or Boly with either also taking the other CB slot. Balogun and Ekong are good but the argument of where they play now will be used against them. We will see this topic again when Ekong makes it into the EPL with Watford. grin

DM- Ndidi >>>> Kessie/Sangare
CM- Aribo >>>> Seri
AM- Iwobi undisputably.

LW- Zaha
CF - Osimhen/Onuachu/Iheanacho and the list goes on >>>>>> Haller and every option they have here.
RW- Chukwueze

That's 8 Naija players in this starting lineup.

I want someone to explain how CIV'S starting XI is stronger and better.

Lol

Their GK na akamu so I will take our own

Bailly and bolly will start at our CB this one no need arguement

Aurier is not debated ,he is better than ebuehi and aina so no need make you Dey lie

Zaidu is better than their Lb

Ndidi is better than their DM

Which Aribo ? Jean akpa akpro ahead of him

Kessie will take the last midfield spot

Osimhen will start there

Zaha will start

Chukwueze ke ,Nicolas pepe will take that spot ogbeni ,chukwueze has never been better than pepe no matter how bad pepe might be ,if naija get player like pepe for arsenal you won’t dare say this

If 33 year old Gervinho is still available I will take him ahead of all our young wingers self

Be deceiving your self grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Anyone still holding this view on this thread obviously haven't watched and keenly analytically observed enough of Chukwueze's game evolution this season at all both for Nigeria and Villarreal.

How many times will I say this? The lad can still become even better and needs to keep stepping up but saying he hasn't improved at all is a big lie.

I didn’t say he cannot be better or won’t improve ,dude is still young and got the potentials

Spare yourself the long grammars
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tolulopefinest:

I'm with you bro.
Chukwueze is better than Saka.
I don't know about Moses Simon.
But chukwueze is way above Saka just that his goal scoring ability needs some polishing

cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
I am sorry but the one deceiving himself here is you. No way will Boly start as a LCB over Akpoguma who is better in that role.. and also Bailly himself has been a bench warming landlord at Old Trafford. I will always pick a mega consistent Akpoguma over a Struggling Bailly.
Bailly only gets in alongside Akpoguma because he is perhaps better than Boly.

And Aurier is debatable because he is actually not the force he was anymore also. He has the name but right now, even Ebuehi will give him a good fight. Ebuehi is also more balanced on the tactical side of things.
But anywhere-belle-face analysis like some of una will only look at the fact that Aurier plays for Spurs. Lol
Anyway, in the end, he get picked but it can be debated if anyone wishes it.

And Oga no dey mention that Akpro carpenter benchwarmer abeg for wia Aribo dey. Akpro ko.. akpos nii... grin
Aribo steals it at CM jare. Say something else.

And Kessie cannot take the last midfield spot because Iwobi is an AM and Kessie cannot play AM Oga. Don't try to be smart by playing three defensive minded Midfielders just to fill up the squad with Ivorians.
Name me a better AM of Ivorian nationality than Iwobi... Let me help you..YOU CAN'T!!!! LOL

And shout from now till tomorrow, but it will always be Chukwueze above Pepe. Chuks have taken the La Liga by storm and remains one of the finest young wingers in the best league on the planet. Tell me when Pepe ever did take the EPL by storm? When abeg?? Even Saka trumps Pepe by miles... Keep shouting. grin

In CF, you no argue that one. Good boy.

In LW, I have already picked Zaha.

Gervinho ko?? I can as well bring in Mikel Obi then... I fit even throw in Victor Moses since you talking "IFs".

CIV don't have a stronger XI than us player for player, and as a team plus they also are inferior to us depth-wise right now. That is the truth. No sentiments.
You people should call better and much stronger NTs like Algeria, Morocco and Senegal and I will concede but not CIV biko. Nansense! grin

andrewbaba44:

Lol

Their GK na akamu so I will take our own

Bailly and bolly will start at our CB this one no need arguement

Aurier is not debated ,he is better than ebuehi and aina so no need make you Dey lie

Zaidu is better than their Lb

Ndidi is better than their DM

Which Aribo ? Jean akpa akpro ahead of him

Kessie will take the last midfield spot

Osimhen will start there

Zaha will start

Chukwueze ke ,Nicolas pepe will take that spot ogbeni ,chukwueze has never been better than pepe no matter how bad pepe might be ,if naija get player like pepe for arsenal you won’t dare say this

If 33 year old Gervinho is still available I will take him head of all our young wingers self

Be deceiving your self grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why? because you don't Understand grammer? grin

You said Chukwueze isn't improving and I am saying that is a big lie. Even statistics prove this true. His Playmaking and Chances creation stats went up a notch between his break out season in 2018/19 and his 2019/20 season till this point in 20/21 also taking into account the time he was out due to groin surgery.

But as usual... Una go just open mouth waaaaaaa without proof talk anything. It's becoming a very terrible habit for some of you.

andrewbaba44:

I didn’t say he cannot be better or won’t improve ,dude is still young and got the potentials

Spare yourself the long grammars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Why? because you don't Understand grammer? grin

You said Chukwueze isn't improving and I am saying that is a big lie. Even statistics prove this true. His Playmaking and Chances creation stats went up a notch between his break out season in 2018/19 and his 2019/20 season till this point in 20/21 also taking into account the time he was out due to groin surgery.

But as usual... Una go just open mouth waaaaaaa without proof talk anything. It's becoming a very terrible habit for some of you.

Fact no be terrible habit

You go write long note tire as e no still change anything

Finito grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
I am sorry but the one deceiving himself here is you. No way will Boly start as a LCB over Akpoguma who is better in that role.. and also Bailly himself has been a bench warming landlord at Old Trafford. I will always pick a mega consistent Akpoguma over a Struggling Bailly.
Bailly only gets in alongside Akpoguma because he is perhaps better than Boly.

And Aurier is debatable because he is actually not the force he was anymore also. He has the name but right now, even Ebuehi will give him a good fight. Ebuehi is also more balanced on the tactical side of things.
But anywhere-belle-face analysis like some of una will only look at the fact that Aurier plays for Spurs. Lol
Anyway, in the end, he get picked but it can be debated if anyone wishes it.

And Oga no dey mention that Akpro carpenter benchwarmer abeg for wia Aribo dey. Akpro ko.. akpos nii... grin
Aribo steals it at CM jare. Say something else.

And Kessie cannot take the last midfield spot because Iwobi is an AM and Kessie cannot play AM Oga. Don't try to be smart by playing three defensive minded Midfielders just to fill up the squad with Ivorians.
Name me a better AM of Ivorian nationality than Iwobi... Let me help you..YOU CAN'T!!!! LOL

And shout from now till tomorrow, but it will always be Chukwueze above Pepe. Chuks have taken the La Liga by storm and remains one of the finest young wingers in the best league on the planet. Tell me when Pepe ever did take the EPL by storm? When abeg?? Even Saka trumps Pepe by miles... Keep shouting. grin

In CF, you no argue that one. Good boy.

In LW, I have already picked Zaha.

Gervinho ko?? I can as well bring in Mikel Obi then... I fit even throw in Victor Moses since you talking "IFs".

CIV don't have a stronger XI than us player for player, and as a team plus they also are inferior to us depth-wise right now. That is the truth. No sentiments.
You people should call better and much stronger NTs like Algeria, Morocco and Senegal and I will concede but not CIV biko. Nansense! grin

Nerdy which kind newspaper be this cheesy

I go reply you later abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Show me fact that he isn't improving. I have fact that shows that he is improving. Oya naa... Let's go. grin

Facts ko... Facts nii... It's all beer parlour talk, nothing more.

andrewbaba44:

Fact no be terrible habit

You go write long note tire as e no still change anything

Finito grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Show me fact that he isn't improving. I have fact that shows that he is improving. Oya naa... Let's go. grin

Facts ko... Facts nii... It's all beer parlour talk, nothing more.

lol

No wahala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
drDoom3:

The trident strike force of Chukwueze, Osimhen and Onyekuru are the best we have in Africa as it stands. Bar tactics i am yet to identify any defense setup in the world that the trio cannot ravage, when played in their best positions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Nerdy which kind newspaper be this cheesy

I go reply you later abeg

No run oooo... You must finish what you started. You already know Epistles and me na five and six. And within my epistles, you will see what I am saying. So come back here... grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

No run oooo... You must finish what you started. You already know Epistles and me na five and six. And within my epistles, you will see what I am saying. So come back here... grin

You should trust me nah

No excuses

(1) (2) (3) ... (10452) (10453) (10454) (10455) (10456) (10457) (10458) ... (16155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: quickberry(m), dankorode(m), Softbreastt, Christinu2, mkrest(m), mowah and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.