Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11889586 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (16274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Dedebanky85:
Braw people don't contribute based on a players ability but rather based on the clubs they play for or would I say sit on the bench for. We got it wrong. I put my list out prior to the game. I never anticipated Awaziem in the defence. He didn't play badly but he didn't rwact smartly to a non existence DM i front of him. Ekong tried his best. He was a DF and a DM in this game. We don't need to sugar coat it, some still judge sone players based on U17 perofrmance. Mikel did not get his experience playingwith Taiwo and Obasi at the same tine without no guidance. He got the d experience overtime playing with some stalwarts andsubsequently got the experience

Talking about Mikel. This is just an eye opener of life without Mikel. Oliseh tried it and he failed. We saw it again last night.

That team was grossly lacking in experience. Look at the forwards for instance: Iheanacho, Simon, Iwobi, Etebo. None with up to 10 caps and no senior tournament experience.

That attack was evidently lacking a leader. Mikel would have been better placed to move the balls from the midfield to the attackers. Plus the cutting edge provided by V. Moses was not there. Simon was just floating useless balls expecting a miracle to happen. And Iwobi was no mobile enough plus he played too wide.

I saw an U20-like display from that team yesterday. There level of experience showed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Talking about Mikel. This is just an eye opener of life without Mikel. Oliseh tried it and he failed. We saw it again last night.

That team was grossly lacking in experience. Look at the forwards for instance: Iheanacho, Simon, Iwobi, Etebo. None with up to 10 caps and no senior tournament experience.

That attack was evidently lacking a leader. Mikel would have been better placed to move the balls from the midfield to the attackers. Plus the cutting edge provided by V. Moses was not there. Simon was just floating useless balls expecting a miracle to happen. And Iwobi was no mobile enough plus he played too wide.

I saw an U20-like display from that team yesterday. There level of experience showed.
but why did you have to claim my spot
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
Dedebanky85:
Gosh!!! I can't take this sentimental analysis no more. There are some people that would defend certain players even if they show 2 owngoals in a game. Omeruo just proved to me today that he's internationally better than Awaziem. Guys international footy is not moimoi ooooo. Awaziem started getting jittery when we were faced with counters. Omeruo would never. Nobody cam ever convince me that cos Azuibike plays in Turkey he's not good. Taaaa! That boy is a MF Comptroller General. Depending on Aina's switch, Shehu should go to LB. Boy's a damn good player. He's just not been lucky to move to a good club. Against CMR, I don't wanna hear Iwobi and 1st 11 in d same statement. MF would be Ndidi Etebo and Mikel. Attack would be V.Moses, Aluko and Ideye. I'm not discarding Iheanacho but if we keep goimg to play 3 attack, Ideye is a beast in it. They way he plays, his take-ons, his football intelligence is well suited for a 3 man attack.

This match exposed Rohr's preference for only one formation. Makijg like for loke subs when you're down.
On another note I have never seen a country thatdiscards it's older players due to the emergence of new talents. I know of Naija fans were French fans, they'd tell Koscienly to go and die, tell Giroud to go represent the Village team. On top yeye talent and newspaper derived imaginary transfers that never materialize, we go de front.
We play this nonsense against CMR, I'd happily wager on a CMR double victory and even make more money by betting that we ain't gonna score CMR. We hype average talents too much. It has gotta stop.

The bolded highlights my point. During counters, Echiejile, Onazi and Ndidi were not in position. So it gave the South Africans room to operate. You can not blame the central defenders in such position. They can just try.

At least if you listen to commentaries, you here things like four to beat three, four to beat two. It means four attackers to beat two defenders, four attackers to beat three defenders etc.

We created such scenarios repeatedly yesterday and we were very lucky we walked away with conceding two.

Many times Echiejile was not in position, you will see Awaziem going to stop the ball on the wings. He won the balls repeatedly on such occasions but with time we were going to suffer.

Ekong and Awaziem had a tough time on that field because of indiscipline play from our other defensive players.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ykalhaji(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2017
For that second goal Akpeye should not have come out that quick and if he was already out he should have pulled giving the striker time to over think his next move (that is what a calm and confident GK would have done). And once he came out he should have commited fully to getting a foul. That first goal was just a crossing missing a defender and landing right on the intended target, the only person left to save that ball was the keeper and the truth is that Akpeye's instinct was right but was not 100% on point, Enyema would have at least put his hand on that ball. All in all we have to understand we did not have Mikel, Moses, Leon Balogyn and our number one keeper. With those guys in, Onazi won't have to do as much work as he had to do today running everywhere, confusing defenders on their spacing and positions. So lets relax, it is AFCON qualifiers we are talking about here ooo and to all those saying Awaziem was bad he tried for majority of the game, it is the coach we need to flog. Without Mikel and our main starters, he should have erred on the side of experience, Omeruo and Musa should have started.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:19am On Jun 11, 2017
Dedebanky85:
Gosh!!! I can't take this sentimental analysis no more. There are some people that would defend certain players even if they show 2 owngoals in a game. Omeruo just proved to me today that he's internationally better than Awaziem. Guys international footy is not moimoi ooooo. Awaziem started getting jittery when we were faced with counters. Omeruo would never. Nobody cam ever convince me that cos Azuibike plays in Turkey he's not good. Taaaa! That boy is a MF Comptroller General. Depending on Aina's switch, Shehu should go to LB. Boy's a damn good player. He's just not been lucky to move to a good club. Against CMR, I don't wanna hear Iwobi and 1st 11 in d same statement. MF would be Ndidi Etebo and Mikel. Attack would be V.Moses, Aluko and Ideye. I'm not discarding Iheanacho but if we keep goimg to play 3 attack, Ideye is a beast in it. They way he plays, his take-ons, his football intelligence is well suited for a 3 man attack.

This match exposed Rohr's preference for only one formation. Makijg like for loke subs when you're down.
On another note I have never seen a country thatdiscards it's older players due to the emergence of new talents. I know of Naija fans were French fans, they'd tell Koscienly to go and die, tell Giroud to go represent the Village team. On top yeye talent and newspaper derived imaginary transfers that never materialize, we go de front.
We play this nonsense against CMR, I'd happily wager on a CMR double victory and even make more money by betting that we ain't gonna score CMR. We hype average talents too much. It has gotta stop.

Even when Onazi made his first foul which he escaped a card, he was not in position and that was why he opted to foul the player. He knew as soon as he is beaten, the defenders will be outnumbered and under intense pressure.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

I think the blame for the lack of composure in our midfield falls on Onazi. A good example was his obsession in being the Scholes of the team. For the heck of me, a defensive shield should not concern himself with that. Keep it simple, pass to your wing backs or fellow defensive midfielder. Or drop the ball back to the defence to spread it to the side.

Onazi is the experienced one but technically one of the major culprits for the lack of balance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2017
I think it's best we revert back to two men upfront.. Nigeria rode on that formation to get the AFCON in 2013 and i think twas the lack of that same formation that cost us most of the time during the confederation cup

I've noticed Ideye does more in that position not of scoring though but of linking up with his partner upfront as we saw in Zambia where he gave Iheanacho that assist.

I'm not clamoring for his recall but I think we should just make an attempt on the position too to see how far it can lead us

Since we've got three strikers yesterday in the team I was expecting us to rejig to that position especially as we were chasing a goal

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Even at a young age, Mikel had the instincts of doing the right things at the right time. Our problem yesterday fell mostly on the experienced players and Etebo not having the ability to play incisive through balls to Iheanacho.

If we were to maintain the same formation, I expected Etebo off because I did not see Rohr pulling out his experience Onazi. If not, the best choice was Onazi off.

Ndidi take the deeper role and shield the defence. Etebo take the roaming role. Iwobi tuck in behind the striker. Then Musa comes in to join a three man attack.

That striker for striker change did nothing to supply the forwards. Our final balls were bad and we did not address it all game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2017
kingphilip:
I think it's best we revert back to two men upfront.. Nigeria rode on that formation to get the AFCON in 2013 and i think twas the lack of that same formation that cost us most of the time during the confederation cup

I've noticed Ideye does more in that position not of scoring though but of linking up with his partner upfront as we saw in Zambia where he gave Iheanacho that assist.

I'm not clamoring for his recall but I think we should just make an attempt on the position too to see how far it can lead us

Since we've got three strikers yesterday in the team I was expecting us to rejig to that position especially as we were chasing a goal

I will also agree on a 4-4-2 direct formation. With Iheanacho and Kayode/Osimhen upfront. The team is shaping up that way.

Mikel and Ndidi in the center. Onyekuru and Victor Moses.

___________________Ikeme
__________Ekong____________Balogun
Shehu__________________________________Echiejile
__________________Ndidi
____________________________Mikel
V. Moses______________________________Onyekuru
_______________Nacho
__________________________Kayode/Osimhen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
kingphilip:

___________________Alampasu
__________Ekong____________Awaziem
__________________Ndidi
____________________________Etebo
S. Moses______________________________Iwobi
_______________Nacho
__________________________Kayode

I think this set up yesterday would have brought more balance, directness and composure than what we fielded yesterday.

Our left back issue needs addressing and I hope Nura Abdullahi makes the next list so Rohr can judge him closely.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2017
kingphilip:

I did not watch Agu in the friendly against Togo but based on report, the below set up would have offered more balance and solidity behind.

___________________Alampasu
__________Ekong____________Awaziem
__________________Mikel Agu
____________________________Ndidi
S. Moses______________________________Iwobi
_______________Nacho
__________________________Kayode

Rohr has loads of reviewing to do. We need to get our set up right.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2017
I see Osimhen claiming the striking role in a short time and with a two strikers set up, I see a deadly partnership with Iheanacho and Osimhen upfront.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cromz(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2017
forgiveness:

We have plenty natural attacking midfielders but some people no wan make dem play for Nigeria.

Ajagun dey dere, Aluko dey dere, Onomah dey dere and Raheem Lawal dey dere. grin Though Iwobi also dey dere.
if person clamour for the invitation of ajagun or aluko naw dem go talk say na sentiments. our midfield needs a big man like ogu or esiti to play the deep role
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

Wonderful contribution especially the sentimental aspect. So very shocking.

Rohr should explain to Nigerians why he picked Awaziem ahead of Omeruo in a game like this.
That first goal was the turning point in the game.

How can a CB jump to head without knowing the position of the player he was supposed to mark.
Rantie anticipated Awaziem may miss which he did. And someone here is shouting all night that 'the ball was close to Akpeyi so he should save it'.

Rantie would have torn Omeruo to shreds in such set up. Our positioning was just plain poor and it should not happen again. It has gone on for too long.

We need a standing four first. Someone to sit and shield the defence.

That ball was close to Akpeyi after Rantie nodded it. We can not change that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

It looks so but if Onazi just sits deep, he would not do so much running. He gets praises for leaving gaps and running to cover it. I praise his efforts but his discipline is a big problem to us.

You can see tackles of Onazi, running and fouls. How many times do you see tidy interceptions from him. That is due to him mostly tracking back. He should most times be behind the ball, not in front of it and tracking back.

This is almost shameful. U guys act like Onazi is not a Nigerian, why are u making up these things against him? When did u see Onazi leaving gaps? Even for the second goal he was the only one close to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2017
cromz:
if person clamour for the invitation of ajagun or aluko naw dem go talk say na sentiments. our midfield needs a big man like ogu or esiti to play the deep role

Let Ndidi play it. He also played as a central defender and his defensive instinct is good. Esiti needs to do more than sit because of his passing. Ndidi has the attributes to make a good defensive shield.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The bolded highlights my point. During counters, Echiejile, Onazi and Ndidi were not in position. So it gave the South Africans room to operate. You can not blame the central defenders in such position. They can just try.

At least if you listen to commentaries, you here things like four to beat three, four to beat two. It means four attackers to beat two defenders, four attackers to beat three defenders etc.

We created such scenarios repeatedly yesterday and we were very lucky we walked away with conceding two.

Many times Echiejile was not in position, you will see Awaziem going to stop the ball on the wings. He won the balls repeatedly on such occasions but with time we were going to suffer.

Ekong and Awaziem had a tough time on that field because of indiscipline play from our other defensive players.

What is the joke about here? Awaziem could not even trap the ball yesterday and he kept miskicking it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

This is almost shameful. U guys act like Onazi is not a Nigerian, why are u making up these things against him? When did u see Onazi leaving gaps? Even for the second goal he was the only one close to do anything about it.

I have pointed out repeatedly that people are obsessed with Onazi's work rate but forget that most of his tackles comes from him tracking back. We need him in front of the ball, not behind.

There was even an argument that Onazi's role was a CMF. That was enough to show that he neglected his deep role to "DO MORE". It is appealing watching Onazi work his socks off and put in tackles.

Under a counter, you will notice him behind play, not in front of it.

I appreciate his hard work but positionally, he is a liability. As for the second goal, that was his work rate showing again. The guy carries a water tanker on his back but we should not be in such scenario if we got our positioning right.

We lacked a defensive shield yesterday and that was Onazi's role. Harsh but true.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

What is the joke about here? Awaziem could not even trap the ball yesterday and he kept miskicking it.

Miskicked once to the best of my knowledge and the ball went to the throwing line and did not cause a direct threat. If you calculate the amount of interceptions and ball won by the young man, you will appreciate his efforts despite being in a disorganized defensive set up.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Icon4s:

See rating you gave Simon and Iwobi. Simon that was just playing balls across aimlessly and just playing to the gallery all night. And you gave Iwobi 2/10? Kai na wa.

Atleast he tried to do something all night though it didn't work. What did Iwobi do exactly? What was Iwobi's highlight last night?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Miskicked once to the best of my knowledge and the ball went to the throwing line and did not cause a direct threat. If you calculate the amount of interceptions and ball won by the young man, you will appreciate his efforts despite being in a disorganized defensive set up.

Try no less than 5 miskicks. The boy was atrocious and everyone here knows how I hate bashing my players but that is pure fact. Rohr should have subbed him at HT.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Try no less than 5 miskicks. The boy was atrocious and everyone here knows how I hate bashing my players but that is pure fact. Rohr should have subbed him at HT.

Which kind of five? Habaaaaaaaa.

If Shehu had the kind of nightmare Echiejile had, Ekong would have suffered. Awaziem was the most exposed. The problem came from midfield lack of balance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2017
I just had to lend this post because it is a window to understand our challenge yesterday.

deanotito

We lost for a simple reason.

Rohr's choice of midfield personnel was overly defensive, with zero attacking creativity. There were enough good attacking runs to score 5 goals on SA, but Onazi, Ndidi and Etebo were heavy touching anything that looked round in their path. Onazi and Ndidi could be excused because thats not what they do...Etebo less so, but after watching him for the last year, I'm still not sure what position he plays...so maybe we can excuse him too. BUT Rohr can't be excused....he should have known. The game died for us in midfield becuase we tried to fit square pegs in round holes....

The attack and defense (save for Awaziem getting lost occasionally) played well enough to win. But midfield couldn't play a decent forward pass all game.

SA came to score on the counter...and they did that. I wouldn't read too much into this (save for our potential elimination from CAN) unless Rohr cannot adjust. If he learns his lesson, we'll be fine.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I have pointed out repeatedly that people are obsessed with Onazi's work rate but forget that most of his tackles comes from him tracking back. We need him in front of the ball, not behind.

There was even an argument that Onazi's role was a CMF. That was enough to show that he neglected his deep role to "DO MORE". It is appealing watching Onazi work his socks off and put in tackles.

Under a counter, you will notice him behind play, not in front of it.

I appreciate his hard work but positionally, he is a liability. As for the second goal, that was his work rate showing again. The guy carries a water tanker on his back but we should not be in such scenario if we got our positioning right.

We lacked a defensive shield yesterday and that was Onazi's role. Harsh but true.

I never noticed any of these things because they never happened. I don't get how u can come and make up facts like supersports won't show this match till we all die.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
So we start with the occasional poor positioning of Awaziem. Very key issue and why the young man looked out of place.

Couple a poor performing defensive midfield with the poor positioning of Echiejile, the young man had to do more to cover the large space he was in. To cover the gaps made Echiejile, he had to drift to the left on repeated occasions.

I repeat with a player like Gervinho in his best days will reap us apart. There was so much space for the South Africans to exploit.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Which kind of five? Habaaaaaaaa.

If Shehu had the kind of nightmare Echiejile had, Ekong would have suffered. Awaziem was the most exposed. The problem came from midfield lack of balance.

The guy was bogus on the day. U can say wat u want it won't ever change that. If we didn't already know his background u could excused for thinking he got his spot thru mago mago, he was that bad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

I never noticed any of these things because they never happened. I don't get how u can come and make up facts like supersports won't show this match till we all die.

When you watch the match again, watch Onazi and Echiejile's positioning. Then you can give your feed back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2017
Those saying Iheanacho had a poor game are missing a big aspect of the game. His positioning was flawless, he made repeated runs to kill the South Africans early but poor final balls let us down.

Which I also blame Onazi because as a defensive shield, final balls should not be his job. Recycling play is what he should do, leaving Etebo to a lesser extent Ndidi with that obligation. But, no, Onazi must do all. He gets praises for this but he disorganizes play doing this on repeated occasions. Going back to years.

Although Etebo also made some awful passes too. That was why I wanted Iwobi in that role or bring in a striker for Iheanacho to play there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I will also agree on a 4-4-2 direct formation. With Iheanacho and Kayode/Osimhen upfront. The team is shaping up that way.

Mikel and Ndidi in the center. Onyekuru and Victor Moses.

___________________Ikeme
__________Ekong____________Balogun
__________________Ndidi
____________________________Mikel
V. Moses______________________________Onyekuru
_______________Nacho
__________________________Kayode/Osimhen

what really happened yesterday... was that there was no link between the midfield and the attack
I expect rohr to have played iwobi in that position and not on the flanks....etebo should have played iwobi role
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

. For the 2nd goal, we had cornerkick which our defenders went to contest which is normal, whose responsibility it is the stand with the SA player, Onazi, he's the shortest of our defenders had no business in the SA 18yard and as the most experienced player on thhe field, he couild not coordinate his team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2017
goldfish80:

Atleast he tried to do something all night though it didn't work. What did Iwobi do exactly? What was Iwobi's highlight last night?

I truly blame rohr...for iwobi lapses
he should have use the boy on the 10 role and let etebo play frm the flanks
watching Algeria match should have taught him that... where iwobi disappeared into tin air
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Humility017:

what really happened yesterday... was that there was no link between the midfield and the attack
I expect rohr to have played iwobi in that position and not on the flanks....etebo should have played iwobi role

That also crossed my mind during the game. Switch Iwobi and Etebo. Also instruct Onazi and Ndidi to get the ball to Iwobi.

So many wrongs yesterday but as expect the coaching crew to learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (16274) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dijon, kellycute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.