Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11760066 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (16184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I have told you to stop all this sentiments accusations. You have seen your experience keeper what he has caused. You keep talking sentiments without knowing selecting a player based on experience is sentimental. Let me say it again, selecting a player based on experience is sentimental.

Select the best and Akpeyi is clearly not better than Alampasu.

I have always criticised Onazi based on his shielding style of play. In the game against SA last time, we made a mistake of not having a standing four. This happened after Hope Akpan injured and we brought Onazi back to the midfield and we had a catastrophe.

The same problem is today. Individually the players defended well but when they were overrun especially during counters, it is difficult making the right defensive choices. Today's problem was no shielding of the defence. As for the first goal, the ball was close to Akpeyi and he messed it up. In the earlier time he dropped the ball.

You are the sentimental one.
is it still rantie's goal you're talking about or another??

Ranieri was left with a free header without anybody marking him and you're blaming the goalkeeper??

I know he committed enough blunder today but the first goal, not his fault at all

Abeg fear God now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Look the players we had today was good enough to beat SA. Rohr got his tactics wrong. Simple as that. Bad day at office. Need to move on. We can get 3 points in SA if we're really serious.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Mikel played a more creative role under Keshi and Onazi lacks discipline to sit back and defend. During that time, Keshi moved Onazi to the right back role and used Hope to shield the defence. This brought stability to the team. As soon as we lost Hope Akpan to injury, we were in trouble. Keshi had to return Onazi and the problem of the lack of a disciplined four happened again.

Same problem today. We need that discipline at the back.

Your last sentence is the only point we have agreed on this night.

Ndidi was practically carried away by all the acolades he has been receiving of late. He lost his disciplin. At a point I wondered who was the DM between him and Onazi. He was more interested in scoring. He thinks he has arrived. Well, reality check for him.

He (Ndidi) sure learnt a lot on his first ever start as a DM in any competitive game

Experience is still the best teacher.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

This strategy though.

I have never seen Ekong as much of a leader in that defense. He has been riding on the back of Balogun all along. His fragility was exposed today.

That was why the defensive midfielder sitting back was really important. With Ndidi and Onazi pushing forward, we exposed the defenders. I like the defensive set up, the fit the philosophy I feel Rohr is building but it is time we solidify the defensive midfield Role.

Ndidi needs to become that Oliseh we miss. That rock in front of the defence and we will soar.

Echiejile also needs to understand he needs to focus on helping the defence more than the attack. We made the exact mistake we made against South Africa in Uyo.

Rohr needs to sort this out fast.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

All attempt to give a dog a bad name.

Who was supposed to pick out Rantie?

how many goalies in the word can save that kind of close header?

Your own is just to promote Alampasu by all means.

Akpeyi was not at fault for any of the goals.
I was shocked as well.. Him saying Akpeyi should have picked that ball was a no no

He even tried to stop the second by wanting to collect a red self
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
forgiveness:

I no know anything. Tell me why? grin
Tiwa n' tiwa things na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
kingphilip:
is it still rantie's goal you're talking about or another??

Ranieri was left with a free header without anybody marking him and you're blaming the goalkeeper??

I know he committed enough blunder today but the first goal, not his fault at all

Abeg fear God now

The ball was close to the keeper. He should save it. Or you do not know what a save is? Akpeyi could not save a ball close to him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
kingphilip:
I was shocked as well.. Him saying Akpeyi should have picked that ball was a no no

He even tried to stop the second by wanting to collect a red self

Just because he wanted Alampasu to be in goal today.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Psittacus(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
After one bad game, everyone is here drawing another team list. So you think this team isn't good enough?
You all should go and read your previous posts.. Was it not this same team you wax lyrical about.
South Africa simply wanted the game more and they fought better.

Qualities don't just win games anymore, most of this players you keep mentioning have no allegiance to Nigeria. What makes you think they will do anything different?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

That was why the defensive midfielder sitting back was really important. With Ndidi and Onazi pushing forward, we exposed the defenders. I like the defensive set up, the fit the philosophy I feel Rohr is building but it is time we solidify the defensive midfield Role.

Ndidi needs to become that Oliseh we miss. That rock in front of the defence and we will soar.

Echiejile also needs to understand he needs to focus on helping the defence more than the attack. We made the exact mistake we made against South Africa in Uyo.

Rohr needs to sort this out fast.

Hmm I remember that once upon an argument we had here about Ndidi and Oliseh. When Oliseh was this Ndidi's age Ndidi no near o.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

Your last sentence is the only point we have agreed on this night.

Ndidi was practically carried away by all the acolades he has been receiving of late. He lost his disciplin. At a point I wondered who was the DM between him and Onazi. He was more interested in scoring. He thinks he has arrived. Well, reality check for him.

He (Ndidi) sure learnt a lot on his first ever start as a DM in any completive game

Experience is still the best teacher.

I can not argue with this but it is a young team with high ambition. They will get it right. As soon as Rohr goes through the tape, he will see the positional errors and sort this. If Onazi must play in midfield, give him cover. Same goes to Etebo. These men try to influence attack. They need cover behind and I still say it, Ndidi needs to bear this responsibility.

I remember watching Casemiro in the Champions League final and saying to myself hope Ndidi is watching. He just keeps it tidy. Stays with the defence, simple one touch football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

Hmm I remember that once upon an argument we had here about Ndidi and Oliseh. When Oliseh was this Ndidi's age Ndidi no near o.

grin grin grin

You want to fall my hand.

Give Ndidi time. He has other quality attributes to become a great player. Let u give the coach time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Now the Seychelles game that we were supposed to use to cap some untested players has become do or die. We cannot go complaisant against Libya also.

All our remaining fixtures are now very important bc we are not likeky to finish top of our group anymore. In selecting of the 3 teams to scale through points and goals deference are used. -2 goals difference is already a big set bacj. We must beat Seychelles by a very wide margin to make up.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Everyone get your calculator. We are in for AFCON 2019 mathematics.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Someone should please send Akpeyi the text Conte sent Costa.....That guy should get the hell off the NT. Even Rotimi of Rivers United wouldn't put up that shambolic performance. Always looking jittery

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eaziguyman(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
From my own point of view oo and judging by what I saw today onazi and ndidi can not play 2geda. And rohr should have just remove one of dem and play maybe musa and iwobi will come to midfield so we have 2 attacking midfield in etebo and iwobi in the middle cause what the of using 2 defensive midfielder even wen u are losing and the combo is not even working (my view tho)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Blatant wrong.

He was also stranded upfront but we had more pressure with Iheanacho. From the attacker's perspective, we were more threatening with Iheanacho upfront than with Kayode. With Kayode we needed to contribute more from the midfield which left the back even under more pressure. Although the dynamics of the game led to that.

But wholly we had more room to cause damage with Iheanacho than Kayode. Osimhen even looked deadlier than Kayode.

Fat lie. Kayode introduction saw us had chances at goal which was apparently lacking with Iheanacho.

Another fat lie. With Iheanacho on the field, we had waves upon waves of attack come from the South Africans. grin

Kayode created more spaces and goal chances but Etebor and Ndidi were too greedy to pass. Dey wanted all the glory. grin

I didn't notice Osimhen at all. grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who else noticed how the players were trying to get the ball to the 18 yard box??
There wasn't a single attempt (or an attempt to attempt) on goal outside the box.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The ball was close to the keeper. He should save it. Or you do not know what a save is? Akpeyi could not save a ball close to him.
please you'd have to tell me how close

Because from the angle I watched it from he stood no chance

Rantie was free and the ball never dropped low.. It was just as if the ball was sent directly to Rantie's head

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
kingphilip:
please you'd have to tell me how close

Because from the angle I watched it from he stood no chance

Rantie was free and the ball never dropped low.. It was just as if the ball was sent directly to Rantie's head

Ah ah. After Rantie nodded the ball, the ball was close to Akpeyi to save it. Akpeyi had a good chance to save it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
forgiveness:

Fat lie. Kayode introduction saw us had chances at goal which was apparently lacking with Iheanacho.

Another fat lie. With Iheanacho on the field, we had waves upon waves of attack come from the South Africans. grin

Kayode created more spaces and goal chances but Etebor and Ndidi were too greedy to pass. Dey wanted all the glory. grin

The chances came from the team going all out attack. Not Kayode. That was the midfield trying to force a goal. Kayode was also left stranded upfront.

If you did not see Osimhen, then you are in no position to argue this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PDPGuy: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
I believe the SE will still qualify for the AFCON. The issue is that the team has no more room for error, and possibly needs to beat the Bafana Bafana in South Africa. With a full strength team, beating SA isn't an impossible task.

This match has shown all of us that without Mikel, we will struggle to avoid defeat to other African teams let alone European or South American sides.

Iwobi that is paid 30,000GBP/week has seemingly lost the hunger and drive of last year.. A lot of things need to change.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
forgiveness:

Kayode is to forgiveness what Iheanacho is to TheGoodJoe.

O pari(in icon79's voice)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Make nobody come here dey deceive us with lies.
grin

Super Eagles Players Ratings Vs RSA : Porto's Awaziem, Echiejile Are Standout Flops

Fans of the Super Eagles all had high hopes before the 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifier against South Africa’s Bafana Bafana on Saturday evening.

It turned out to be a bitter story as the Stuart Baxter tutored lads deservedly earned a 2-0 win at the ultra modern Godswill Akpabio International Stadium.

Goals from Tekelo Rantie and Pacy Tau handed Bafana Bafana the coveted three points.

Allnigeriasoccer.com rates the Super Eagles players at the end of the game in Uyo.

Daniel Akpeyi 4/10

Did not have much to do from open play but looked shaky anytime he was called into duty. He couldn’t command his area and conceded two goals. No composure. Didn’t look like a professional. Only two good saves was made by the Chippa United goalkeeper.

Shehu Abdullahi 6/10

One of the positives on the field of play. The Anathorsis Famagusta star offered support to his teammates whenever he ventured forward and performed his defensive duties.

Elderson Echiejille 3/10

The former Sporting Braga full back had a poor game. He put every foot wrong and was often ball watching. This might be his last game for Nigeria. His wing was exploited by the speedy Rantie and Zwane. Disappointing.

William Troost Ekong 5/10

Started the game very well with his timely tackles and leadership skills. His fruitful partnership with Leon Balogun was missing as he had a torrid time covering for the jittery Awaziem.

Chidozie Awaziem 2/10

The Porto man didn’t help his case for future invitations with a less than convincing game. His performance is beginning to make me ask questions whether we have not overrated him. Beaten easily by the foxy South Africans. Gave away possession easily and was often chasing shadows.

Ogenyi Onazi 5.5/10

A tireless performance from a player who reserves his best performances for the national team. Was the conductor of the Super Eagles’ orchestra with his probing passing and shooting. Won several tackles too.

Onyinye Ndidi 5/10

On a day you would have expected the Leicester City youngster to show his class and talents against the opposition, he often exposed his team and couldn’t do anything extra-ordinary. No through pass. No initiation of attack.

Oghenekaro Etebo 5/10

Started the game strongly as the playmaker. His close range effort couldn’t go into the back of the net and that seemed to affect his concentration as he flitted out of the game. Might have done enough to secure a permanent take on the role.

Kelechi Iheanacho 4/10

Anonymous during his time on the field of play. Not a threat to the Bafana defenders. Save for a through pass to Etebo which he couldn’t convert, he didn’t do anything up front.

Moses Simon 6/10

Looked the most dangerous whenever he had the ball. The Gent winger forced Khune to two point blank saves. He should have done better with his final delivery, which is an aspect of his game he needs to work on.

Alex Iwobi 4/10

Iwobi was like a pedestrian on the field. He struggled to get himself involved in the game with vast chunks passing him by. Was not involved in a single pivotal moment. The game is his worst in the colours of the Super Eagles.

Substitutes

Olarenwaju Kayode 5/10

Thrown in when Eagles needed goals desperately. A player of boundless energy, he used that to good effect as he got into decent goal scoring positions. He was menacing as the point man and caused a few problems.

Ahmed Musa 4.5/10

Struggled to set up teammates. Saw a lot of the ball but did very little effective work with it.

Victor Osimhen

Did little to be rated.

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23378

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Ah ah. After Rantie nodded the ball, the ball was close to Akpeyi to save it. Akpeyi had a good chance to save it.

Chief wetin you dey talk since sef?

'the ball was close' close as how?

All this just to make a case for Alampasu. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

Kayode is to forgiveness what Iheanacho is to TheGoodJoe.

O pari(in icon79's voice)

Kayode is not my type of player else I for don dey make noise about am but since he won the highest goal scorer and best player in Austria, I want to monitor him small before I begin talk. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
forgiveness:
grin

Super Eagles Players Ratings Vs RSA : Porto's Awaziem, Echiejile Are Standout Flops

Fans of the Super Eagles all had high hopes before the 2019 African Cup of Nations qualifier against South Africa’s Bafana Bafana on Saturday evening.

It turned out to be a bitter story as the Stuart Baxter tutored lads deservedly earned a 2-0 win at the ultra modern Godswill Akpabio International Stadium.

Goals from Tekelo Rantie and Pacy Tau handed Bafana Bafana the coveted three points.

Allnigeriasoccer.com rates the Super Eagles players at the end of the game in Uyo.

Daniel Akpeyi 4/10

Did not have much to do from open play but looked shaky anytime he was called into duty. He couldn’t command his area and conceded two goals. No composure. Didn’t look like a professional. Only two good saves was made by the Chippa United goalkeeper.

Shehu Abdullahi 6/10

One of the positives on the field of play. The Anathorsis Famagusta star offered support to his teammates whenever he ventured forward and performed his defensive duties.

Elderson Echiejille 3/10

The former Sporting Braga full back had a poor game. He put every foot wrong and was often ball watching. This might be his last game for Nigeria. His wing was exploited by the speedy Rantie and Zwane. Disappointing.

Started the game very well with his timely tackles and leadership skills. His fruitful partnership with Leon Balogun was missing as he had a torrid time covering for the jittery Awaziem.

Chidozie Awaziem 2/10

The Porto man didn’t help his case for future invitations with a less than convincing game. His performance is beginning to make me ask questions whether we have not overrated him. Beaten easily by the foxy South Africans. Gave away possession easily and was often chasing shadows.

Ogenyi Onazi 5.5/10

A tireless performance from a player who reserves his best performances for the national team. Was the conductor of the Super Eagles’ orchestra with his probing passing and shooting. Won several tackles too.

Onyinye Ndidi 5/10

On a day you would have expected the Leicester City youngster to show his class and talents against the opposition, he often exposed his team and couldn’t do anything extra-ordinary. No through pass. No initiation of attack.

Oghenekaro Etebo 5/10

Started the game strongly as the playmaker. His close range effort couldn’t go into the back of the net and that seemed to affect his concentration as he flitted out of the game. Might have done enough to secure a permanent take on the role.

Kelechi Iheanacho 4/10

Anonymous during his time on the field of play. Not a threat to the Bafana defenders. Save for a through pass to Etebo which he couldn’t convert, he didn’t do anything up front.

Moses Simon 6/10

Looked the most dangerous whenever he had the ball. The Gent winger forced Khune to two point blank saves. He should have done better with his final delivery, which is an aspect of his game he needs to work on.

Alex Iwobi 4/10

Iwobi was like a pedestrian on the field. He struggled to get himself involved in the game with vast chunks passing him by. Was not involved in a single pivotal moment. The game is his worst in the colours of the Super Eagles.

Substitutes

Olarenwaju Kayode 5/10

Thrown in when Eagles needed goals desperately. A player of boundless energy, he used that to good effect as he got into decent goal scoring positions. He was menacing as the point man and caused a few problems.

Ahmed Musa 4.5/10

Struggled to set up teammates. Saw a lot of the ball but did very little effective work with it.

Victor Osimhen

Did little to be rated.

TheGoodJoe see as Awaziem don win man of the match .

I have never seen a player rated so poorly in all my years on this thread.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
forgiveness:
grin

Daniel Akpeyi 4/10

Shehu Abdullahi 6/10

Elderson Echiejille 3/10

Chidozie Awaziem 2/10

Ogenyi Onazi 5.5/10

Onyinye Ndidi 5/10

Oghenekaro Etebo 5/10

Kelechi Iheanacho 4/10

Moses Simon 6/10

Alex Iwobi 4/10

Substitutes

Olarenwaju Kayode 5/10

Ahmed Musa 4.5/10

Victor Osimhen

Did little to be rated.

Pathetic ratings because this guy rated Kayode 5 for getting into good positions. Between Iheanacho and Kayode, who got into good scoring positions more.

If he is rating Kayode for good positions, why not Iheanacho who did even more than that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

grin grin grin

You want to fall my hand.

Give Ndidi time. He has other quality attributes to become a great player. Let u give the coach time.

Tell him to bring his head low. HE IS NOT THERE YET.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

TheGoodJoe see as Awaziem don win man of the match .

I have never seen a player rated so poorly in all my years on this thread.

I have never seen such disjointed ratings in my years. He praises Onazi for tireless running and gives Awaziem low for fighting to keep the team in the game in an exposed defence.

That young man was exposed with Echiejile, Onazi and Ndidi not in position. Ekong was not commanding and the young man carried the bunch.

I doubt the writer even noticed the gaps and pressure created by the indisciplined play of the defensive midfielders and Echiejile.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon4s:

Chief wetin you dey talk since sef?

'the ball was close' close as how?

All this just to make a case for Alampasu. Na wa o.

When the ball entered the net, was the ball within the reach of Akpeyi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Pathetic ratings because this guy rated Kayode 5 for getting into good positions. Between Iheanacho and Kayode, who got into good scoring positions more.

If he is rating Kayode for good positions, why not Iheanacho who did even more than that.

You no talk about Awaziem rating?

You for argue that one too na.

Carry Rookie go start for CB in a key game like this. Chai! Mtcheew. Sebi we don learn from a terrible experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) ... (16184) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dsimmer, gloryon(m), Jojodjo, elyte89 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.