Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11653641 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) (12218) (12219) (12220) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
"In terms of preparation and strategy, we had a special plan for Mohamed Salah because we know his quality,” Eguavoen told BBC Sport Africa.

“Basketball is one game that I love so much. When you are playing against the likes of Allen Iverson, Michael Jordan and others, if you don’t double-team you’ll have a problem.

“That is the same strategy that I bring into football. So when Mo Salah is with the ball, the closest person goes to him and the next person has to double-team to make him play back.

“It worked for us like 80%, but Salah broke loose on one or two occasions which is normal, but again congratulations to the boys because they are so intelligent.” - Austin Eguavoen.

Does this man realize that his opponents will monitor his press statements? Why explain your tactics to the world when the tournament is still far from over and you may need to employ the same tactic again? Let Eguavoen bridle his tongue o!
Someone that has been telling whoever cares to listen that eagle's pattern rely heavily on wing play.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
So what has this useless experiment yielded?

1. Andrew (bro, no vex) who termed people who supported Donald Trump’s controversial tweets as “ass-lickers” did exactly the same thing he condemned.

Although he claimed to “stand by Osimhen” he failed to do this in both words and deeds.

While Osimhen was immature in his response, Andrew showed the exact opposite.

2. Safarigirl who said a true man is one who responds aggressively to insult very likely contradicts herself.

If I wish upon her a child that becomes aggressive, and doesn’t remain composed and mature, when he/she is insulted, she is 100 percent going to reject it.

If you accept it Safari, just quote this post with an amen and let the good God do his thing.

3. With all respect, this thread is full of the superficial.

Some weeks ago, TheSuperNerd blasted me for criticising players I claim to like. He said and I quote:

And I know you rate the lad (Ejuke) but at times it is as if you feel you have to drop one or two sour points on lads you rate so as to seem unbiased towards them.”

More recently Subzero047 was eager to differentiate his “love for Aribo and Balogun” with my toxic relationship with Onyekuru.

He said and I quote:

I report when they do well but the guy has a love-hate relationship with Onyekuru.”

Criticizing a player you love doesn’t necessarily mean you hate them, it just means you like them so much that you want to see them improve.

If you like Osimhen but criticize his actions, this doesn’t take anything from your affection, it just shows you want to correct the wrong in him.

Nobody on this thread has hyped Iwobi, Onyekuru and Dessers more than I on this thread, but nobody has criticised them more than I have.

In fact, in Onyekuru’s first game for Olympiacos where he scored his only goal, I still criticised his poor performance.

And today we see the result, because he has failed to work on his deficiencies, he has so far underwhelmed in Greece.

So criticism is constructive in nature, made to uplift someone and doesn’t take away your liking for them.

4. A lot of people will suggest that aggression is what works for Osimhen but this is a lie.

Pogba told the media a while back that Kante is one of the most driven players he has ever seen and that the Frenchman hates to lose.

And we see this in the way he aggressively makes tackles.

But off-the-pitch, he is the darling of football including opponents.

Bottom line: Osimhen’s aggression is very welcomed on the pitch, but off the pitch, especially as a public figure in this particular industry (not hip-hop), his best behaviour is expected.

I like that you came to ask a foolish question, because I did not even respond when the whole thread was quoting you. So, clearly your experiment no work with me because I understand patterns with people.

In case English is difficult for you to grasp, I clearly stated he responded aggressively, because he was attacked UNPROVOKED

Please, Google the meaning of UNPROVOKED, so that English will not shame you in public.

He did not attack people aggressively out of the blue, it was not something that came out like a mad person.

And every single day, I pray for a child that will stand up for themselves when they are attacked by people who just want to take advantage of their playful nature. A man does not sit by and allow himself to be rode on.

Finally, TheLoneCitizen, your attack on Andrew was unprovoked and unjustified. He would have been well within his rights to respond aggressively to you, just like Osimhen responds to the idiots that come for him. You did not give as good as you got. Osimhen has not told anybody they deserved to die or lose a loved one.

In essence, your experiment was stupid and had nothing at all, to do with the matter we were discussing or Osimhen's realities. Absolutely nothing. It was so useless, even the person you attacked brushed it off

And that is why I ignored you when you sought that attention, because unlike you, I consider a scenario when I want to respond to the situation.

Failed experiment. Go back to your drawing board and try again.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
do4luv14:

Am telling you, those runs Simon had, would had been a goal/assist, from Vicmo,

that side netting, Vicmo would had dived for a Pk, by cutting back,

that Ejuke last moment, issa sure goal/assist from Vicmo,

anywell it is well, we muuuvvvve

I nor go lie we miss that guy

If he was in this team trophy sure like stew

Imagine we have both players playing against Egypt

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
SerVik:

Someone that has been telling whoever cares to listen that eagle's pattern rely heavily on wing play.
The coach need shut his mouth up
He just won Egypt and not the cup

Me don tire for all this talk as if we won Brazil

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
I did a vid on Paul Onuachu's golden boot and some dude who had something to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0iE0Nvid5w

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
humility33:

I nor go lie we miss that guy

If he was in this team trophy sure like stew

Imagine we have both players playing against Egypt

You mean you missed victor
Moses cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If you think most of our starting line up will be sent to the bench then you must be kidding

Everybody wey start last game go start next game ,no room for experiment oga ,even onyeka self

Sadiq Nwakali ,none should start next game as far as our first team players are fit abeg ,well I trust the coach sha
you can not change a wining team!.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
kellycute:

The perfect reply

You cannot change a winning team

Well said .

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
You can, if it will tactically/technically upgrade the team.

Also, remember.... the strength of the opposition matters.

With that said, having the same 11 start vs Sudan will be great and we will be sure to win. But I actually have other ideas.

We will win but what manner of win will it be? Are we gonna run rampant? Or are we gonna score only a few goals? Selah. wink

kellycute:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The perfect reply

You cannot change a winning team

Well said .

But your man-crush does it almost all the time. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

But your man-crush does it almost all the time. grin

We call that rotation grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
seankafor:
supersport no dey comment on English

I think its another on.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
do4luv14:

Am telling you, anytime he went on that his runs, am always on my feet directly to the TV, if not goal, gonna see some sweet movement that can result to an assist, or the usually Diving all the way from mount Fiji to river naija
He say Fiji to Naija grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We call that rotation grin

Then we shall call our own too, rotation. Finito. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

I like the lad and rate him but everything you have pointed out is true.

I mean, it was damn frustrating. The most annoying was the one he squandered after being neatly put through by Nwakali who took his time to carefully combine with him and orchestrate that beautiful counter attacking transition... Oya Ejuke, thanks for driving forward with your insane speed to the box... now fool the keeper and square it to any of Iwobi and Sadiq... Ejuke said Mbanu!! I MUST SCORE MY FIRST SE GOAL! I never score since my debut!

He needs to learn team work comes before Personal Glory Hunting. A real talent he is but he won't go far with such selfish on-field attitude. This is why I like Simon despite some bad times... Baba still works for the team. It's always Team first for Simon.

Anyways, I believe Ejuke will learn. He will come good. He still has time.

There was no way he could have passed the ball.
Take a look at Basco's video again.

I am not saying it is possible or not, i am just weighing on probables. What if Iwobi and Sadiq benefits from a rebound or deflection of his shot.

Again some people will as usual say that he is fond of flair and dribbles, had it been he did exactly what you suggested and maybe the pass was cleared or deflected by the defenders who have already closed down on him.

Anyways, as long as he did not score, thirty million blames on him.

Ejuke, one of the most intelligent forwards in the fold.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
It's Sofascore and I do have an issue with the way they rate players performances sometimes.

A player can have a good game via assisting a goal and even creating 2 big chances but because he lost 5 of his 8 duels and missed 3 big chances and was dribbled past maybe twice... omo, your ratings will just drop.

But I notice this pattern doesn't always hold for some popular footballer names. grin
It is well. We go manage am like that. Thanks Goodness I got other stats apps and sites to always cross reference.

exactly. I kon dey wonder if Ndidi no popular atall. Yeye stats.
I'm not going to take their ratings serious again.
Does Opta Africa exist?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Meliforme:

I am not saying it is possible or not, i am just weighing on probables. What if Iwobi and Sadiq benefits from a rebound or deflection of his shot.

Again some people will as usual say that he is fond of flair and dribbles, had it been he did exactly what you suggested and maybe the pass was cleared or deflected by the defenders who have already closed down on him.

Also, seniormen no dey se setup again. If not, Enyeama, Mikel, Onazi, Ambrose for don give am roasting.

I recall a wall setup at 2014 WC and Enyeama was like "are you mad? Stand well for this wall na?"

Or Mikel giving an assist kinda pass at Confederation Cup and whoever wished to squander it did so and Mikel was dazed.

Example

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Then we shall call our own too, rotation. Finito. grin

cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have the Beinsports USA 10mins.32secs video highlights of the game right here and I've seen it...all of it...everything over and over.

He had passing options in that sequence of play. A little delay, a little pause...and he could have easily picked out Iwobi or Umar.

And let's not talk "what ifs". He didn't pass. Neither did he score.

Look, Meliforme... this is not a put-down of Ejuke who I strongly rate as one of the most game-changing wingers in African football today. Arguably the best Winger in Russia currently too.

This is only a pointer on something I know he can improve upon: His decision making in certain situations of play.

He has to balance out when to go it alone and when to seek out a teammate. He will learn, Meliforme. I trust he will but he was damn frustrating on Tuesday. That's the truth.

Meliforme:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:
exactly. I kon dey wonder if Ndidi no popular atall. Yeye stats.
I'm not going to take their ratings serious again.
Does Opta Africa exist?

It does. In your head right now. You know, before physical manifestation, there is first a mental picture. A mental manifestation of that thing.

So yes, it does. Only if you start the company right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Analysis of Teams' styles after MD 1: Afcon 2021, with special focus on Nigeria's Super Eagles.

Courtesy: @OptaAnalyst

Note: Passes per sequence means average number of passes made before an attack.

1). Passes per sequence.
Nigeria's passes per sequence is just a little short of 2.5 passes per sequence. Meaning we didn't take things so slow in our buildup from the back before an attack. We were more direct. 1,2,3 passes and we were already threatening.

The goal for instance is an example.

Ekong to Aina... back to Ekong... Ekong moved leftwards and found Omeruo who drove forward on the left channel and found Simon with a nicely angled diagonal ball which Simon fed on to drive further forward down the left wing channel to put that cross in. I count about 4 passes there before that cross. Only 4 and gbam! Danger. Lol

A couple of such moves involved even shorter number of passes. Ekong straight to Simon and the latter crosses.
Or Omeruo straight diagonally to Simon and the same thing, he drives and crosses into the opposition box.

So we didn't really do much buildup or recycled as much passes. This partly explains why Egypt "out-passed" us even though we were Dominant in almost every other stats

Note that Algeria conducts a more patient build up play (4.2 passes per sequence). Same as Senegal (3.9 passes/sequence).

Even Egypt has a patient build up play. Theirs is 3.15/3.2 passes per sequence.

2. Direct Speed Upfiled

The other stat shows where we place graphically in terms of how quickly we get up the field from our defensive third into the opposition third/final third to threaten their goal or create something.

Ours stand at just under 2.0 meters per second (about 1.8 or 1.9 m/s).

You can see Sierra Leone and Burkina Faso are related to Route One. Lol.

Now for comparison, take a look at Man City in the 2020-21 season.

You can easily tell that Algeria is the Man City of Africa in terms of Build up plays.
Na Crystal Palace we be in comparison then. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Super Eagles recovery session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoAsHfxVP9c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
So what has this useless experiment yielded?

1. Andrew (bro, no vex) who termed people who supported Donald Trump’s controversial tweets as “ass-lickers” did exactly the same thing he condemned.

Although he claimed to “stand by Osimhen” he failed to do this in both words and deeds.

While Osimhen was immature in his response, Andrew showed the exact opposite.

2. Safarigirl who said a true man is one who responds aggressively to insult very likely contradicts herself.

If I wish upon her a child that becomes aggressive, and doesn’t remain composed and mature, when he/she is insulted, she is 100 percent going to reject it.

If you accept it Safari, just quote this post with an amen and let the good God do his thing.

3. With all respect, this thread is full of the superficial.
Some weeks ago, TheSuperNerd blasted me for criticising players I claim to like. He said and I quote:

And I know you rate the lad (Ejuke) but at times it is as if you feel you have to drop one or two sour points on lads you rate so as to seem unbiased towards them.”

More recently Subzero047 was eager to differentiate his “love for Aribo and Balogun” with my toxic relationship with Onyekuru.

He said and I quote:

I report when they do well but the guy has a love-hate relationship with Onyekuru.”

Criticizing a player you love doesn’t necessarily mean you hate them, it just means you like them so much that you want to see them improve.

If you like Osimhen but criticize his actions, this doesn’t take anything from your affection, it just shows you want to correct the wrong in him.

Nobody on this thread has hyped Iwobi, Onyekuru and Dessers more than I on this thread, but nobody has criticised them more than I have.

In fact, in Onyekuru’s first game for Olympiacos where he scored his only goal, I still criticised his poor performance.

And today we see the result, because he has failed to work on his deficiencies, he has so far underwhelmed in Greece.

So criticism is constructive in nature, made to uplift someone and doesn’t take away your liking for them.

4. A lot of people will suggest that aggression is what works for Osimhen but this is a lie.

Pogba told the media a while back that Kante is one of the most driven players he has ever seen and that the Frenchman hates to lose.

And we see this in the way he aggressively makes tackles.

But off-the-pitch, he is the darling of football including opponents.

Bottom line: Osimhen’s aggression is very welcomed on the pitch, but off the pitch, especially as a public figure in this particular industry (not hip-hop), his best behaviour is expected.

At the italicised, are you saying this thread is full of pretenders.
Is that what you meant by using the word superficial.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

It does. In your head right now. You know, before physical manifestation, there is first a mental picture. A mental manifestation of that thing.

So yes, it does. Only if you start the company right now. grin

You wan turn prophet ontop me fa? grin

Okay, will mbappe win cameroun's Golden boot in this tournament? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:
Na Crystal Palace we be in comparison then. grin

Exactly why I want a few changes to the lineup we put out on Tuesday for our game vs Sudan in order to further cement our tactical dominance and further expand our tactical approaches to opponents.

We have to understand that the team that started on Tuesday was to curtail Salah, turn up the high press on the Egyptian team and see us have possession of the ball enough to create our own chances.

Each opponent don't carry the same level of threats or tactics. We gotta be flexible while keeping the tactical discipline.

Egypt out-passed us in every facet of that game but we dominated in the others stats: Chance creation, crosses, carries into final third, shots overall, shots on target, big chances created and missed, corners won, saves drawn... etc.

The only other stats we fell short was in duels but this is understandable because we mega-pressed almost throughout that game.

Against Sudan, I want to see Control, Smooth build up plays (not rushed like against Egypt), top pressing, mad possession, incredible amount of chances creation and conversion (Goals), and more. We can do it. And it's bloody Sudan... I mean, come on, if we don't stat pad against these guys who got outplayed by Guinea Bissau then what the hell are we doing at this Afcon? Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Strugglingman: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Danielnino00:

That's from sofascore not CAF
Oh ..my bad

I thought it was from caf
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

I like the lad and rate him but everything you have pointed out is true.

I mean, it was damn frustrating. The most annoying was the one he squandered after being neatly put through by Nwakali who took his time to carefully combine with him and orchestrate that beautiful counter attacking transition... Oya Ejuke, thanks for driving forward with your insane speed to the box... now fool the keeper and square it to any of Iwobi and Sadiq... Ejuke said Mbanu!! I MUST SCORE MY FIRST SE GOAL! I never score since my debut!

He needs to learn team work comes before Personal Glory Hunting. A real talent he is but he won't go far with such selfish on-field attitude. This is why I like Simon despite some bad times... Baba still works for the team. It's always Team first for Simon.

Anyways, I believe Ejuke will learn. He will come good. He still has time.

He needs to work on it fast..so he doesn't become another Musa with pace and skills and poor end product...
When he and Sadiq were introduced into the game, so many people at the viewing centre I watched the game didn't know who they are (most Nigerians don't follow the super eagles or it's players except when there's a major tournament). I told my guy neighbor who was there with me that Ejuke was a proper baller. You need to see the look he gave me after he missed that opportunity grin.
We have always been blessed with wingers who posses incredible pace and skills but with poor decision making.. I wonder why...

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
daveP:

You wan turn prophet ontop me fa? grin

Okay, will mbappe win cameroun's Golden boot in this tournament? grin

Doesn't exist. Can't happen. No matter how many times your mind sees this one. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Strugglingman: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

E go take permission now when people don call am out here grin
Yea ..maybe

But I don't think its dsame person sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Meanwhile, why is Cameroon game taking place at 5pm instead of the normal 2pm that's the kickoff time for the first games of the day..

That was how Egypt fixed all their games to be played at a favorable time because of the weather in 2019... All this ojoro

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Danielnino00:

He needs to work on it fast..so he doesn't become another Musa with pace and skills and poor end product...
When he and Sadiq were introduced into the game, so many people at the viewing centre I watched the game didn't know who they are (most Nigerians don't follow the super eagles or it's players except when there's a major tournament). I told my guy neighbor who was there with me that Ejuke was a proper baller. You need to see the look he gave me after he missed that opportunity grin.
We have always been blessed with wingers who posses incredible pace and skills but with poor decision making.. I wonder why...

Hahahahahahahaha...

I know exactly how this feels. I hope Ejuke can see this.... grin

But trust me, I believe he will come good. I have that much faith in the lad.

And you were not wrong at all... I mean, to we who follow these lads unlike the seasonal fans... we all know he is a proper Baller but in that very moment... the seasonal fan saw something that contradicted the fact that he is indeed. So no blame yourself. It happens. Looollll

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
I have the Beinsports USA 10mins.32secs video highlights of the game right here and I've seen it...all of it...everything over and over.

He had passing options in that sequence of play. A little delay, a little pause...and he could have easily picked out Iwobi or Umar.

And let's not talk "what ifs". He didn't pass. Neither did he score.

Look, Meliforme... this is not a put-down of Ejuke who I strongly rate as one of the most game-changing wingers in African football today. Arguably the best Winger in Russia currently too.

This is only a pointer on something I know he can improve upon: His decision making in certain situations of play.

He has to balance out when to go it alone and when to seek out a teammate. He will learn, Meliforme. I trust he will but he was damn frustrating on Tuesday. That's the truth.

Let me look for the video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12214) (12215) (12216) (12217) (12218) (12219) (12220) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cecco90, Zellas and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.