Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11633176 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13307) (13308) (13309) (13310) (13311) (13312) (13313) ... (16138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Surebaba01:

Carry your nonsense lineup go una platform

Chai! Wicked. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
F00l grin nigerians are the biggest f00ls in the whole world. indeed the whole world is lauging at you f00ls grin

It is an honour to be a Ghanaian. grin Ghana has become London for f00lish Nigerians grin Nigerians even have killing festivals grin grin grin grin

Kidnappers have overrun your dirty shiithole, kidnapping anything that moves grin people get kidnapped in that smelly zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin

the f00ls don't even have light. common light in the 20th century grin oh dear oh dear

what is inside the ugly heads of these animals? saw dust or sand? grin
empty headed f00l from a zoo

carry your stvpidity grin and frusttarions to aso rock,huh? Ghana is not the reason why your stvpid country is what it is today, huh? kwasiaa grin

[s][/s]

This still doesn't erase the fact that u are too insignificant to be "REASONABLY" acknowledged here... that's d gist I'm passing across to u Charlie grin

U are too dirty-looking and black-burnt...u can't be "REASONABLY" acknowledged here..... period grin

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Cocking: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Chai naija grin very funny mudder fuggerx grin naija people get mouth eno be small ooh grin

If you meet Ghana again you will “destroy” them? Nigerians are like the loud mouthed bully who gets beaten. While he’s on the floor and been beaten, he keeps screaming …..”when I get up I will beat you ooh” grin hahahaha fuckeduppedness

Unfortunately for Nigerians, football is played on the field, not with mouth grin

By the way, do you remember the last time your Super Eagles beat the Mighty Black Stars? grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin you and i know how the super eagles almost destroyed ur darling black stars with good football on the field of play, firing from all cylinders, black stars resulted to unsportmanship conduct assisted with poor officiating from the referee...Back home,all Ghanaians were praying not to be humiliated with goals ( including ur prez Addo), U hugged ur goal post for almost 90mins while Otto Addo was sweating profusely despite the hand towel given to him by his assistant against a low level tactical coach at the rice farm Kumasi stadium grin grin grin

Chris Hughton ur technical director was speechless and clueless with ur head coach Otto Addo all waiting for a miracle to occur, his prayers were answered due to a terrible mistake from our keeper ( partey felt like a new frank lampard after that weak shot) grin

In my own opinion, NFF gave black stars the world cup ticket by failing to stick to the initial plan of appointing josé peseiro after the Africa cup of nations.

Japan taught the black stars a "4 - 1" lesson in the Kiri cup to put u where u belong to grin japan can't try that with the super eagles, dem go collect wotowoto, check our h2h

Enjoy ur world cup in Qatar, we go meet for "coté di voire 2023" by God grace

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PetroDolla2020: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2022
How did 300 million sickos find themselves in one place? grin
The 7th largest oil producer and they can’t produce electricity for themselves. Oh dear oh dear grin grin grin
The dustbin country has 4 refineries but import petrol grin grin
Can anyone tell me how many Nigerians have access to electricity? How many hours of electricity do you get in that smelly zoo?
How do you animals cope in that zoo? cool grin grin grin grin cool undecided wink smiley

[s]
BOOOMNAIJA:

This still doesn't erase the fact that u are too insignificant to be reasonably acknowledged here... that's d gist I'm passing across to u Charlie grin

U are too dirty-looking and black-burnt...u can't be acknowledged.. period
[/s]

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PetroDolla2020: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2022
RUBBISH TALK grin Ghana has been beating Nigerian since Lugard's time. Go and read your history grin

[s]
Cocking:

grin grin grin you and i know how the super eagles almost destroyed ur darling black stars with good football on the field of play, firing from all cylinders, black stars resulted to unsportmanship conduct assisted with poor officiating from the referee...Back home,all Ghanaians were praying not to be humiliated with goals ( including ur prez Addo), U hugged ur goal post for almost 90mins while Otto Addo was sweating profusely despite the hand towel given to him by his assistant against a low level tactical coach at the rice farm Kumasi stadium grin grin grin

Chris Hughton ur technical director was speechless and clueless with ur head coach Otto Addo all waiting for a miracle to occur, his prayers were answered due to a terrible mistake from our keeper ( partey felt like a new frank lampard after that weak shot) grin

In my own opinion, NFF gave black stars the world cup ticket by failing to stick to the initial plan of appointing josé peseiro after the Africa cup of nations.

Japan taught the black stars a "4 - 1" lesson in the Kiri cup to put u where u belong to grin japan can't try that with the super eagles, dem go collect wotowoto, check our h2h

Enjoy ur world cup in Qatar, we go meet for "coté di voire 2023" by God grace
[/s]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Fvck ya! who gives a fvck about you mudder fuggerx?

You dey craze? cool
[/s]

Yen yen yen

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Cocking: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
RUBBISH TALK grin Ghana has been beating Nigerian since Lugard's time. Go and read your history grin

[s][/s]
Come and beat us now, u struggled against c.a.r grin during the afcon qualifiers with 1-1 draw....
The lesson our u17 golden eaglet taught u in the wafu cup is not enough abi (4-2)
Or have u forgotten the 2-0 of u20 flying eagles

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PetroDolla2020: 12:45am On Jun 20, 2022
you are not ashamed that your country is parading 30-year olds as under 17? under 17, my azz grin

Shameless mudder fuggerx grin you beat Ghana at under 7 and yet you can't beat Ghana at the senior level. why is that? shine your eyes, naija boy cool

we struggled against car? how does that change the fact that nigeria is our wives? grin
[s]
Cocking:

Come and beat us now, u struggled against c.a.r grin during the afcon qualifiers with 1-1 draw.... The lesson our u17 taught u in the wafu cup is not enough abi
[/s]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Cocking: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
you are not ashamed that your country is parading 30-year olds as under 17? under 17, my azz grin

Shameless mudder fuggerx grin you beat Ghana at under 7 and yet you can't beat Ghana at the senior level. why is that? shine your eyes, naija boy cool

we struggled against car? how does that change the fact that nigeria is our wives? grin
[s][/s]
Oga, just accept the fact that ghana can't measure up with Nigeria in anything and in everything. Ur age cheating has rendered ur youth football hopeless since it was discovered grin grin bros no vex,

We senior Ghana even with time
Ghana Utc/Gmt +0
Nigeria Utc/Gmt +1

+1 is greater than +0 grin grin grin Nature even dey against u say we dey superior over Ghana

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Na wa oo.
Because Naija U17 beat Ghana u17, person wan kill himself from frustration.
EaZi O

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 1:13am On Jun 20, 2022
All it takes is a mod at the click of a button.

Just a click and all of the noise will be gone...

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Semid4lye, please ban this f***l forever from here.. He, his fellow Ghanaians and those South African f**ls too.. One slight mention of their country,and they come here to wail... Their rubbish should be confined to the politics section..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Green-white-green f00l grin
What a disgrace to the black race grin
The Toilet named Nigeria grin grin grin
150 million Nigerians are tagged desperately poor, the poverty capital of the world cool
How is that Ghana’s fault? grin
The biggest shiithole in the world and yet the f00ls export 2 million barrels every day grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kidnapping is the biggest industry in that zoo after oil
Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Cry all that u can....after all said and done, Charlie, the fact still remains that u are too black-burnt and dirty-looking to be REASONABLY acknowledged in a Nigerian platform like this.... that's actually wat I'm trying to pass across to u CHARLIE BANKU grin grin....period grin

U will be laughed at and made fun of, despite any length of epistle u write.... that's all d acknowledgement u'll get....because of how u look. Black- burnt and dirty-looking.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I won't be surprise if Dennis doesn't move
He better figure a way out of that club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joxxy01(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2022
This one wey this black midget just dey cast naija like this, nawa o Anyway i dont blame him one bit..This what our politicians has dragged us to.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Meanwhile, the CAF award will be jeld this year!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]

Your team won the U20 tournament sometimes ago parading the real U20 and they have went on to win the senior world cup.
Congratulations to Ghana the football world powerhouse.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Chai! Wicked. grin

Dick rider , nothing wicked there ... Petrodolla is here to add salt to your injuries
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Premier League new boys Nottingham Forest are moving closer to the capture of former Liverpool striker Taiwo Awoniyi.

According to Mirror and The Times reporter, Jacque Talbot, the Nigeria international and his agent have traveled to Athens, Greece to discuss a potential transfer with Nottingham Forest hierarchy.

Understand Nottingham Forest are in talks to sign Union Berlin forward Taiwo Awoniyi. The striker and his agent flew to Athens to speak with the Reds' hierarchy over a possible move. Terms were discussed and seems like there's a mutual willingness to get a deal done.
— Jacque Talbot (@jac_talbot) June 19, 2022

Awoniyi was one of the top scorers in the German Bundesliga last season, mustering fifteen goals in thirty one appearances, and a return to England is on the cards.

The 2013 U17 World Cup winner has a release clause of 20 million euros - a fee that should not be a stumbling block given that the Reds have landed a huge financial windfall following their promotion to the Premier League via the playoffs.

Awoniyi was on the books of Liverpool for six years but a work permit obstacle prevented him from making an official appearance for the club before joining Union Berlin on a permanent deal last summer.

Apart from his time at Union Berlin on a temporary basis, the Nigeria international also enjoyed loan spells at FSV Frankfurt, NEC Nijmegen, Royal Excel Mouscron, KAA Gent and Mainz 05.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
The 20-year-old midfielder follows the footsteps of many Nigerian greats that have played for the Sporting purple and whites

Super Eagles prospect Ishaq Abdulrazak has signed for 34-time Belgian champions Anderlecht on a four-year contract from Swedish side Norrkoping.

Abdulrazak moved to Europe in May 2020 joining Norrkoping from Unity academy in Nigeria. And he quickly slotted into the team, scoring two goals in 14 appearances.

The 20-year-old is an aggressive player with a lot of pace to burn. Also, Abdulrazak is quite versatile, switching between midfield and fullback positions with ease.

Becoming a first-team player at Norrkoping did not take him time, as he made 31 Allsvenskan appearances for Norrkoping in his second season.

His displays have been impressive, raising eyebrows at Anderlecht.

And in a release by the club earlier on, they shared photos of the 20-year-old in the club’s colors to announce that they had signed Abdulrazak. The midfielder joins on a four-year deal.

Stephen Keshi, Philip Osondu, and Celestine Babayaro are just some of the few Nigerian that have donned Anderlecht colors. And with his move, Abdulrazak joins the elite list.

The 20-year-old played for Nigeria at youth level, and if he continues to impress at his new club, it would be only a matter of time before he gets his first call up to the Super Eagles.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BannedLarge: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cocking:

Come and beat us now, u struggled against c.a.r grin during the afcon qualifiers with 1-1 draw....
The lesson our u17 golden eaglet taught u in the wafu cup is not enough abi (4-2)
Or have u forgotten the 2-0 of u20 flying eagles

My friend, you’re speaking Swahili. The fact that their worst team in 20 years beat us to a ticket to the World Cup should just humble everyone. Me sef, I thought that it won’t happen but I was humbled
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
BannedLarge:

My friend, you’re speaking Swahili. The fact that their worst team in 20 years beat us to a ticket to the World Cup should just humble everyone. Me sef, I thought that it won’t happen but I was humbled
abeg this is not the first time that a weaker team is beating a stronger one so move on haba

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Union Berlin forward is closing in on a return to the Premier League as Nottingham Forest are close to sealing a deal

Taiwo Awoniyi may become Nottingham Forest’s first signing as Forest close in on a potential deal worth £17m.

According to a report by the Telegraph and what’s been trending across various Nottingham Forest media-related channels, the former Liverpool forward is on the verge of sealing his Premier League return.

Awoniyi was Nigeria’s top scorer last season across Europe’s five major leagues as his 16 goals helped Union to seal a place in next season’s Europa League.

The forward had told Soccernet in an exclusive interview that he had unfinished business in England and would fancy a move to the Premier League.

He moved to the German capital permanently last year after impressing on loan at the Iron Ones. In one season, he had done enough to be a cult hero at the club and become their top scorer ever in a single Bundesliga season.

Awoniyi was unable to make a Premier League appearance for Liverpool during his time at the club and was on loan across various clubs in Europe but with a major international outing in the bag, work permit issues are in the past and if the latest reports coming out from Nottingham are anything to go by, he may be set for a Premier League return.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
charlesemeka85:
The 20-year-old midfielder follows the footsteps of many Nigerian greats that have played for the Sporting purple and whites

Super Eagles prospect Ishaq Abdulrazak has signed for 34-time Belgian champions Anderlecht on a four-year contract from Swedish side Norrkoping.

Abdulrazak moved to Europe in May 2020 joining Norrkoping from Unity academy in Nigeria. And he quickly slotted into the team, scoring two goals in 14 appearances.

The 20-year-old is an aggressive player with a lot of pace to burn. Also, Abdulrazak is quite versatile, switching between midfield and fullback positions with ease.

Becoming a first-team player at Norrkoping did not take him time, as he made 31 Allsvenskan appearances for Norrkoping in his second season.

His displays have been impressive, raising eyebrows at Anderlecht.

And in a release by the club earlier on, they shared photos of the 20-year-old in the club’s colors to announce that they had signed Abdulrazak. The midfielder joins on a four-year deal.

Stephen Keshi, Philip Osondu, and Celestine Babayaro are just some of the few Nigerian that have donned Anderlecht colors. And with his move, Abdulrazak joins the elite list.

The 20-year-old played for Nigeria at youth level, and if he continues to impress at his new club, it would be only a matter of time before he gets his first call up to the Super Eagles.

Charles reporting the transfer of a kid he termed "nothing special" from Norrköping to Belgian Giants, Anderlecht.

How ironic. How time really proved my report right again AS ALWAYS. grin

From "nothing special" to "something special" o kwa ya wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ishaq Abdulrazak speaks on his Anderlecht move

"This is a big step up for me, one that I’m very proud of. I want to prove my worth to the team as soon as possible and I am looking forward to meeting my teammates and the fans."

He signed a 4 years contract till 2026.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anderlecht CEO, Peter Verbeke speaks on the Ishaq Signing

"We have been following Ishaq for quite a while and we are very happy that we can add him to the group now. Ishaq has a lot of physical qualities; he is fast, agile, has volume and plays with aggressiveness. On the other hand, he also has a lot of technical abilities, which makes him a versatile player."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
cus i first you report am cheesy
TheSuperNerd:

Charles reporting the transfer of a kid he termed "nothing special" from Norrköping to Belgian Giants, Anderlecht.

How ironic. How time really proved my report right again AS ALWAYS. grin

From "nothing special" to "something special" o kwa ya wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13307) (13308) (13309) (13310) (13311) (13312) (13313) ... (16138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cc12(m), Vodkka(m), Amedino99(m), opes, 10cedes, chuks404 and 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.