Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,850 members, 7,851,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11877296 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) ... (16252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lossl and Olafsson (the lad in goal today) are FCM's top 2 GKs.

This Ugboh kid is from the U19 team of FCM so he should be fighting for 3rd choice.

maidaboi:
is he their second or third keeper?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka why is frenkie de Jong rejecting Manchester United on a steady grin

Danielnino00,they have been trolling your man Nunez on a steady at Twitter ,if that man go flop ehnn ,the dragging no go be here

I believe he will be good at the epl sha ,because Liverpool is a very creative team

Hope you can see how check book pep is enjoying the transfer market selling and making good profits
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:
charlesemeka why is frenkie de Jong rejecting Manchester United on a steady grin

Danielnino00,they have been trolling your man Nunez on a steady at Twitter ,if that man go flop ehnn ,the dragging no go be here

I believe he will be good at the epl sha ,because Liverpool is a very creative team

Hope you can see how check book pep is enjoying the transfer market selling and making good profits

grin we are winning the net spend trophy in addition to the league trophy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

They are not good at all. Nigeria's second team would wipe them anytime, anyday on fair terms.

In any case, I trust South Africa to do the Lord's work.

I want Morocco to beat South Africa... South Africa themselves cheated Tunisia and Zambia to reach the final... It will be a final of two cheats... but I want Morocco to win so South Africa can know how it feels like.. especially after supersport mocked us ..
It will be a win win for everybody if that plays out,to be honest.....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Let them troll please... Let their starboys Martial and Sancho be scoring pre season goals on a steady.. when season start, we go know who be who..
I'm not bothered at all... Klopp no be mumu coach wey dey sign players anyhow...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Cecco90: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This one is likely to give up on the german national team

Not a bad move ,but I see it as a downgrade

No wonder, Baba just suddenly remember say we (naija) dey exist grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Subzero047:

grin we are winning the net spend trophy in addition to the league trophy

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Danielnino00:

Let them troll please... Let their starboys Martial and Sancho be scoring pre season goals on a steady.. when season start, we go know who be who..
I'm not bothered at all... Klopp no be mumu coach wey dey sign players anyhow...

Martial no be today we know am cheesy

Let’s see sancho under ten haag sha

And I believe Nunez will come good ,honestly speaking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cecco90:

No wonder, Baba just suddenly remember say we (naija) dey exist grin grin grin

Don’t mind him ,we know their scope
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

the jong is still at Barca because him and his agent want the board to pay him 17m euros owned salaries

Your Barca and is proposing he takes 3m and forfeit others while the bobo refused

Even united re proposing to give Barca 10m more which is meant to be on the add ons agreed in the deal for de jong for Barca to atleast pay him off

So na una board Dey hold the transfer not the de jong cus deal hv been agreed but he is insisting that monies owned him by Barca must be paid atleast to a certain amount every year until it’s paid off completely

The jong is no fool to stay put in Barca when xavi hv already told him he won’t be needed this coming season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
the jong is still at Barca because him and his agent want the board to pay him 17m euros owned salaries

Your Barca and is proposing he takes 3m and forfeit others while the bobo refused

Even united re proposing to give Barca 10m more which is meant to be on the add ons agreed in the deal for de jong for Barca to atleast pay him off

So na una board Dey hold the transfer not the de jong cus deal hv been agreed but he is insisting that monies owned him by Barca must be paid atleast to a certain amount every year until it’s paid off completely

The jong is no fool to stay out in Barca when xavi hv already told him he won’t be needed this coming season

De Jong don’t want to join an Europa league club cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

De Jong don’t want to join an Europa league club cheesy
am not here to mk up stories nor throw banters. Verify the point I made few minutes ago

Eth and man united board won’t be stupid forcing a player that doesn’t want to join for close to 2 months now

Your Barca proposed to pay him 3m out of 17m owned wages and forfeit the rest but him and his agent refused. Once you guys pay up or atleast accept to be paying him close to 5m every year till debt is cleared he will enter the next flight to Manchester

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
am not here to mk up stories nor throw banters. Verify the point I made few minutes ago

How do you see dead broke Barca attracting many top players cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

it’s obvious you guys re broke and was only able to raise 700m from the sale of shares abi tv right can’t recall now

That is the money used so far for the signing of new players which will also cover their wages during the duration of their contracts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

as a Barca fan u ought to be more updated with regards to news connected to Barca not me a united fan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

there is no way Barca will agree sign on fee with united when they don’t want to sell the player. Do you know how many times eth and de jong speak on fone daily?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
The main reason Barca wants to sign Bernardo Silva is as a replacement for de jong who will be joining united.

Xavi wants silver and man city are willing to sell, also the player loves Barca and accepts the move but the only issue holding the deal is for Barca and de jong to settle their money issues

Once that is done Barca is signing Bernardo Silva
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
as a Barca fan u ought to be more updated with regards to news connected to Barca not me a united fan

I am updated with the frenkie de Jong news more than anything
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
it’s obvious you guys re broke and was only able to raise 700m from the sale of shares abi tv right can’t recall now

That is the money used so far for the signing of new players which will also cover their wages during the duration of their contracts

No be your tv right okay

Lewandowski shirt sales is about to make 20 million euros for Barca cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
@andrew

This incurred debt was an agreement Barca had with some top earner at the club then including Messi during the COVID 19 period which affected Barca’s revenue. A certain % was slashed from the salaries of top earners at the club including Messi and the board promised to repay the players after the pandemic of which by then the club hv recovered financially which was accepted. The jong after Messi was the 2nd top earner at Barca with over 300k euros weekly. After Messi left and the end of COVID the club didn’t maintain the agreement that the slashed % will be paid to the player according to any agreed term until it is cleared.

Then comes this summer xavi made it known to the lad that he is not in his plans and he advised that he leaves, that was what prompted the interest from united with new boss eth pushing for him to be signed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy I never told you say na my tv right. E never reach to nag, I only answered a question you threw at me
andrewbaba44:

No be your tv right okay

Lewandowski shirt sales is about to make 20 million euros for Barca cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

so why re you making it seem as if united is forcing a player who isn’t willing to join?

Or forcing almighty Barca to sell a player who they don’t intend selling?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

if you are updated you won’t be making the insinuation that prompted me to school you on the issue btw Barca,united and de jong

Even united board are tired of the whole debacle and ready to swoop for other options but eth is the one still pushing for de jong to be signed because he will perfect his style of play in the club

And eth won’t be foolish to be pushing for the deal if he doesn’t hv a verbal agreement with the player in question about coming to Manchester. Also Barca won’t be daft to agree a deal with man united
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
if you are updated you won’t be making the insinuation that prompted me to school you on the issue btw Barca,united and de jong

Even united board are tired of the whole debacle and ready to swoop for other options but eth is the one still pushing for de jong to be signed because he will perfect his style of play in the club

And eth won’t be foolish to be pushing for the deal if he doesn’t hv a verbal agreement with the player in question about coming to Manchester. Also Barca won’t be daft to agree a deal with Barca

You no school me

Frenkie de Jong is rejecting your small club despite your 85 million euros bid .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
so why re you making it seem as if united is forcing a player who isn’t willing to join?

Or forcing almighty Barca to sell a player who they don’t intend selling?

ETH needs frenkie like his life depends on it cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

ETH needs frenkie like his life depends on it cheesy
yes of course the same way xavi need Bernardo because he is similar to iniesta inorder to perfect his tactics on the pitch

De jong is eth’s ex pupil so he know him well aas well as trust him to be the fulcrum of the team he is building at Manchester

Every coach has a player/players they trust with their lives

Do you know that man United’s main target in the cb position was villareal’s pau Torres but eth told the board that he prefers Martinez and that the board should do all it takes to bring him on board which they delivered
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You no school me

Frenkie de Jong is rejecting your small club despite your 85 million euros bid .
e don enter drunkard talk I no get strength dragging with you. Just had a stressful day and I need rest
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
yes of course the same way xavi need Bernardo because he is similar to iniesta inorder to perfect his tactics on the pitch

De jong is eth’s ex pupil so he know him well aas well as trust him to be the fulcrum of the team he is building at Manchester

Every coach has a player/players their trust with their lives

Do you know that man United’s main target in the cb position was villareal’s pau Torres but eth told the board that who he prefers is Martinez and that the board should do all it takes to bring him on board which they delivered

Martinez Maguire varane lindleof

Abeg who wan start
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
charlesemeka85:
e don enter drunkard talk I no get strength dragging with you. Just had a stressful day and I need rest

Truth is bitter man

No drunkard here
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Martinez Maguire varane lindleof

Abeg who wan start
that’s the coach’s headache not mine

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Truth is bitter man

No drunkard here
which truth is bitter? That Barca is owing de jong and he wants his money before moving to united or that Barca haven’t agreed a deal with united or that united is forcing a player who doesn’t what to join?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Truth is bitter man

No drunkard here
I bet you that Barca should accept to be paying de jong atleast 5m every years until the debt is cleared and watch him sign for united in few days time

You can’t be owing someone tons of money(17m euros) without even proposing half of the amount while he forfeits the rest or agree that the balance will be paid in 2 or 3 badges in the space of 2-3 years and expect him to just leave

Even if na de jong papa get Barca that amount is too much to forfeit bro. Let’s call a spade a spade

(1) (2) (3) ... (13367) (13368) (13369) (13370) (13371) (13372) (13373) ... (16252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), slimthugchimee2(m), ddone, TheGoodJoe(m), sainteve4r(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.