Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11650356 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14195) (14196) (14197) (14198) (14199) (14200) (14201) ... (16145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

That was really a very sensible contribution bro. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Flashback to this post.

The post that made me his Landlord FOREVER. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
howfar the thread you created but abandoned it and ran bck here after none of your dick riders patronized you?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Or your numerous proxy accounts created for the purpose of liking and sharing your own post just to massage your tiny ego 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sucker!

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Pre U20 Afcon Update: Friendly

Nigeria U20 leads Zambia U20 1-0 at HT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
It's funny how some low life fat beggar cretin keeps finding my attention when I don't have any to give it.

But this same man child cries and begs Danielnino00 to please not quote him anymore and to please have nothing to do with him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Literally crying for Danny to please leave him alone while he keeps running after my every post and having me live in his dumb head. And boy, that head is so spacious because there is literally nothing in it. 🀣🀣🀣

I don't suffer fools shaa. The best answer to them is always Silence like I have been doing. Jealous low lives with nothing special to contribute. πŸ˜‚

This below is still the reason the fat beggar Neanderthal is still hurt and feels super inferior to me...... he was caught begging for Crumbs.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Charles this boy hol you wella for your akpa amu here oo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Okay bruv, you've been begging for this...

Now, send me your acct so I can help you with 2k incase you were unlucky in this giveaway draw...

grin grin

FAT Chulo!!! THE REAL BOMBOY cool

Taaaaa! wetin sef? Oya Charles show am shege. Drop your aza let's see what he can do. If him no anchor your ship with the least 2k this minute, then shame on him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

Charles this boy hol you wella for your akpa amu here oo πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
hold wetin? If I give am that chance em go cut my school bag 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I guide my akpa with my last breath

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Second half has began.

The Goalscorer in the first half is reportedly Haliru Sarki according to OGN.

TheSuperNerd:
Pre U20 Afcon Update: Friendly

Nigeria U20 leads Zambia U20 1-0 at HT.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesemeka85:
hold wetin? If I give am that chance em go cut my school bag 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I guide my akpa with my last breath

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

Taaaaa! wetin sef? Oya Charles show am shege. Drop your aza let's see what he can do. If him no anchor your ship with the least 2k this minute, then shame on him.
mk em save am use am buy more matured looking sneakers

Em don old to Dey wear multi colored canvass 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

imagine, u Dey expect me to lose guide my akpa school to a dick rider wey don ride on nwakali dick for str8 7 years now

Em no pity nwakali balls so my own go be sorry 🀣🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Zambia U20 draws level. Now 1-1.

TheSuperNerd:

Second half has began.

The Goalscorer in the first half is reportedly Haliru Sarki according to OGN.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesemeka85:
mk em save am use am buy more matured looking sneakers

Em don old to Dey wear multi colored canvass 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

charlesemeka85:
see fool cheesy

Is there anything wrong with doing such to gain from the give away from a page one followers on social media? cheesy

See this goat, you know how many pple wey I don dash airtime here cheesy cheesy

Chai true true over small pikin still Dey worry you

Hahahahahahaha

Email me your account mk I burst you 50k for your Xmas toy car

This was your response to him the last time, and I believe say as the beef still dey, the game still dey open. Him wan run you Bonanza as per say you kwa dun they follow this page for long. Then, on your own side, you kwa go run am that 50k wey you talk. Whoever fails in this game is the true joke between you two. I don't like guys making mouths for nothing.

TheSuperNerd

CharlesEmeka

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Just for the records... the Flying Eagles Starting XI in that first half is:

GK - Nath Nwosu (GK)

LB- Solomon Agbalaka
RB- Augustine Njoku
CB- Abel Ogwuche
CB- Daniel Bamayi
MF- Daniel Daga
MF- Onuche Ogbelu
MF- Mohammed Aminu
FW- Ibrahim Mohammed
FW- Ayuba Francis
FW- Haliru Sarki

TheSuperNerd:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
The Flying Eagles back in front! 2-1.

Substitute, Olamilekan Adams of Remo Stars bags the goal.

TheSuperNerd:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

This was your response to him the last time, and I believe say as the beef still dey, the game still dey open. Him wan run you Bonanza as per say you kwa dun they follow this page for long. Then, on your own side, you kwa go run am that 50k wey you talk. Whoever fails in this game is the true joke between you two. I don't like guys making mouths for nothing.

TheSuperNerd

CharlesEmeka
em go use the 50k buy 7 different colored canvass

Maybe em fit add 1 wey dey show light for the sole 🀣

No worry na me be the real joke 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
And the Flying Eagles pegged back again! Frustrating! Bosso would have to seriously re-evaluate our defensive set-up.

Zambia draws level again for 2-2.

TheSuperNerd:
The Flying Eagles back in front! 2-1.

Substitute, Olamilekan Adams of Remo Stars bags the goal.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesemeka85:
em go use the 50k buy 7 different colored canvass

Maybe em fit add 1 wey dey show light for the sole 🀣

No worry na me be the real joke 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

My guy dun run ooo. So, after all your bragging here, you cant part with ordinary 50k? You wey dey always call people broke and hungry? Elpapi Chulo!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
activities2:
My drop?
drop bro mk em
Credit u 🀣🀣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd has won this round. I will set up round 2 anything wey una disturb our peace here in the name of fighting.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesemeka85:
drop bro mk em
Credit u 🀣🀣

My guy well-well πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You wan use this person now shift attention? πŸ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

My guy dun run ooo. So, after all your bragging here, you cant part with ordinary 50k? You wey dey always call people broke and hungry? Elpapi Chulo!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
eh mk em be 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

No be my money em go take Dey go em monthly medical check up 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mk everybody face em problem

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

My guy well-well πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You wan use this person now shift attention? πŸ™„
ewu 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
For the third time in the game, The Flying Eagles take the lead! 3-2 now.

I hope they can keep this lead now or even add another.

TheSuperNerd:
And the Flying Eagles pegged back again! Frustrating! Bosso would have to seriously re-evaluate our defensive set-up.

Zambia draws level again for 2-2.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:
TheSuperNerd has won this round. I will set up round 2 anything wey una disturb our peace here in the name of fighting.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
yes give am em trophy 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Atleast em go mk em ego add small as well as add small meat πŸ– for body🀣

Skull and bones 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
This has nothing to do with entitlements mister man. Meliforme makes a point from his own angle and it actually makes sense.

My own angle is partly related to what Barryseal mentioned. And that is People famzing local talents when all along these same people label the local scene as rubbish. This lad did feature in the NNL/NPFL briefly so the hypocrisy was being pointed out all because he has now gone to Inter.

Also, the Ebenezer was since analysed and the Inter news dropped in here long before it finally got confirmed as the same post said it would be in January. Does it hurt you or anyone to acknowledge that simple fact?? Abi is someone jealous of acknowledging something so true?

The issue is very simple. When the lad was first mentioned and analysed, the Inter Milan news was also dropped in same post. Only very few people cared.

Now, Inter confirms the news and it goes mega public weeks later in January and some start sounding like they knew it all along. Such a shallow and pretensive act.

And if you think I do no one any favors by "discovering players" on Nairaland then please explain why I have a lot of folks reach out to me for what I do. I am on my own yet what I do in here keeps getting attention out there and people actually use some of my information to get knowledge of certain talents. You don't actually realise how much attention I avoid due to what I do outside this place. I do this in here only because I love Nigerian football. It is so easy for me.

Now, just say you don't know and move along.

By the way, your man, Azubuike Okechukwu is now with Turkish 2nd tier side, Rizespor. Be sure to keep an eye on him. Funny how you withdrew yourself just as Zubby went inactive and have now resurfaced just as Zubby begins seeing gametime again. The coincidence is suspicious. 😏

When I wrote that post I didn't have you in mind. Just speaking my opinion. Dont take it to heart.
Happy new year, nwokem.

I forgot to commend you for your predictions about the Morrocan team to the world cup...you were spot on! As for my guy Zuby , God knows best but I will never abandon my long suffering brothers...from Zuby , Nwakali, Amoo , Tijani etc.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Naaah, it's fine. I just had to address an angle as regards Meliforme's perspective.

And yes ooo... My Maroc Boys stunned the world. The only team I was truly afraid of for them was Spain. And to be honest, we escaped Spain oooo but I am glad we won in the end.

Even the coach Walid Regragui in his post world cup review in france just several days back rated Spain as the team that really played with intent and was his strongest opponent in the KOs compared to Deschamps' France.

IDENNAA:

When I wrote that post I didn't have you in mind. Just speaking my opinion. Dont take it to heart.
Happy new year, nwokem.

I forgot to commend you for your predictions about the Morrocan team to the world cup...you were spot on!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
At added @bolded...Zubby is back playing again after months of inactivity. Nwakali still balling out in La Liga 2 and has been impressive as one of the division's in-form MFs to be honest.

Amoo is inactive for now. I think that "case" in Denmark keeps him dormant for now.

And finally, Tijani is recovering from injury. I trust he should be back on the pitch when his physical conditioning is up to speed again.

Happy New Year. πŸ˜‰

IDENNAA:

Happy new year, nwokem.

I forgot to commend you for your predictions about the Morrocan team to the world cup...you were spot on! As for my guy Zuby , God knows best but I will never abandon my long suffering brothers...from Zuby , Nwakali, Amoo , Tijani etc.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
And they heard me good! 4-2!!!

The Flying Eagles increase their lead and it should be game over!

Good test overall.

TheSuperNerd:
For the third time in the game, The Flying Eagles take the lead! 3-2 now.

I hope they can keep this lead now or even add another.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Gent Coach, Hein V. on Gift Emmanuel Orban

Hein: "Gift is a talented boy, but he is a center forward and therefore not a copy of Salah. He is part of our future plans, in that respect you should see his arrival. I therefore call on our supporters to be patient with him."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
FT Nigeria's Flying Eagles 4-2 Zambia (1-0).

Nigeria U20 Scorers:

⚽️Haliru Sarki
⚽️Olamilekan Adams
⚽️Emmanuel Uchegbu
⚽️Samson Lawal

Good test for the lads.

TheSuperNerd:
And they heard me good! 4-2!!!

The Flying Eagles increase their lead and it should be game over!

Good test overall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
FT Nigeria's Flying Eagles 4-2 Zambia (1-0).

Nigeria U20 Scorers:

⚽️Haliru Sarki
⚽️Olamilekan Adams
⚽️Emmanuel Uchegbu
⚽️Samson Lawal

Good test for the lads.

Please tell me more about Samson lawal. I've heard he is an attacking midfielder who recently bsigned with a club in Germany.
Besides I believe this u20 is full of talent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14195) (14196) (14197) (14198) (14199) (14200) (14201) ... (16145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viccy12, charlesemeka85(m), elyte89, Amedino99(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.