Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11652143 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14196) (14197) (14198) (14199) (14200) (14201) (14202) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bethel2003: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

smiley

This was your response to him the last time, and I believe say as the beef still dey, the game still dey open. Him wan run you Bonanza as per say you kwa dun they follow this page for long. Then, on your own side, you kwa go run am that 50k wey you talk. Whoever fails in this game is the true joke between you two. I don't like guys making mouths for nothing.

TheSuperNerd

CharlesEmeka
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yes, he did trials in Germany but I'm yet to know the outcome of that.

He was also at the 2022 WafuB Afcon Qualifiers where he impressed helping Nigeria to Gold. Wore #18 if i remember correctly.
Plays as an attacking midfield player who loves to break lines by getting forward or via his passing. Still developing but known for his creativity, workrate and passing range.

I would personally class him as a decent upcoming 2nd-phase midfielder. How he develops from here is up to him.

Philosopher1979:

Please tell me more about Samson lawal. I've heard he is an attacking midfielder who recently bsigned with a club in Germany.
Besides I believe this u20 is full of talent

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
activities2:
My drop?

You don comment for this thread before? Odikwa egwu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by activities2: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Curtisaxel10:

You don comment for this thread before? Odikwa egwu.
undecided

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kate2270(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
terzurum5:
"The New Super Eagles Thread: Russia 2018 World Cup and The Dawn of a New Era (The Next Golden Generation)".

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2023

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Local News: Imade Osarenkhoe wins NPFL Player of the Month for Jan 2023

Deserved for the Bendel Insurance Talisman. He and the Benin Arsenal have truly been on song so far this season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
FT Nigeria's Flying Eagles 4-2 Zambia (1-0).

Nigeria U20 Scorers:

⚽️Haliru Sarki
⚽️Olamilekan Adams
⚽️Emmanuel Uchegbu
⚽️Samson Lawal

Good test for the lads.

Please why was Dominion Ohaka dropped from the squad? Because that boy is a good defender. Hope ego, owo, kudi did not change hands grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
NPFL looking organised this season. They are even doing POTM stuffs. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
They're even sanctioning teams.
Anyway, all we're saying is, get those matches on the TV.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
The difference here which you obviously, in your self-deceiving mind, refuse to admit is that this kid wasn't in the media. Which Mainstream media in Nigeria covered him before I mentioned him?

I picked him up on my own and made research.

Do you know what research is, KomeCLOWN?

So Meliforme is gassing nothing. He is telling you the truth from his angle

Look at the Superdelusional One.

You took him training over several months at which academy, then you watched him at several games over several months as well.

Then you looked at his player review from the club analysts then you discusse his progression with his coaching team. Maybe even talk to his agent.

Then having a very holistic view you are able to have a objective opinion of the player,

In general we don't RESEARCH players we view them and appraise them first hand up close and personal then considering all variables, we can then have an informed understanding of the player.

Well done I want to presume, that's what you done❓If not then look below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
komekn:

You took him training over several months at which academy, then you watched him at several games over several months as well.

Then you looked at his player review from the club analysts then you discusse his progression with his coaching team. Maybe even talk to his agent.

Then having a very holistic view you are able to have a objective opinion of the player,

In general we don't RESEARCH players we view them and appraise them first hand up close and personal then considering all variables, we can then have an informrd understanding of the player.

These ones dey battle for supremacy on top face less forum. 😂

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
BascoVanVeli:
Kwara United vs Akwa United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zISDaDTu-Ac

Do you know if the IMC have official social media pages for the league?
I can't seem to find any..just regular media guys giving the updates..

The LMC had official pages but they have been inactive since they were disbanded..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
komekn:

Then you look at his player review from the club analysts then you discusse his progression with his coaching team. Maybe even talke to his agent.

In general we don't RESEARCH players we view them and appraise them first hand up close and personal then considering all variables, we can then have an informrd understanding of the player.

You think monitoring a player hasn't gone digital? There so many other tools one can use to keep track on talents globally.

Like I correctly pointed out, you don't know anything beyond the peripheral about the word, "RESEARCH".

Always a waste of time and space exchanging words with a certified CLOWN.

Adios.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
I was as shocked as you are when I found out from ScoreNigeria's Samm Audu. E shock me no be small as I understand the lad can fill in at RB and LB. But Njoku is the team's first choice RB since the Wafu B so I understand. But with Lekan Oyedele not being available at LB, I was hoping that will be Ohaka's door into the squad but lo and behold a certain Solomon Agbalaka took the LB spot.

So my good man, I am surprised myself. I was really looking forward to seeing the lad at the U20 Afcon. In the end, I can only monitor these lads, and analyse but I don't make the decisions. I just hope Bosso and the crew know what they are doing.

solonnachi:

Please why was Dominion Ohaka dropped from the squad? Because that boy is a good defender. Hope ego, owo, kudi did not change hands grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arthur Okonkwo starts for SK Sturm Graz vs Austrian Giants and Champions, RB Salzburg in the Austrian Cup Quarter Finals.

Big game for Arthur this is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Arthur Okonkwo starts for SK Sturm Graz vs Austrian Giants and Champions, RB Salzburg in the Austrian Cup Quarter Finals.

Big game for Arthur this is.

Why isn't this boy in our fold already?

By the way, what's up that boy with an Hausa name but born and bred in same Austria that we once wanted to cap? He even trained with the eagles when we camped in Austria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

These ones dey battle for supremacy on top face less forum. 😂

What are you battling for❓

Bitter leaf Soup with Akpoo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopefully we give Arthur a chance soon.

The name you are looking for is Tobias Okiki Lawal. Still at LASK.

ChrisKels:

Why isn't this boy in our fold already?

By the way, what's up that boy with an Hausa name but born and bred in same Austria that we once wanted to cap? He even trained with the eagles when we camped in Austria

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
komekn:

What are you battling for❓

Bitter leaf Soup with Akpoo

Lol Peckham crackhead grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Hopefully we give Arthur a chance soon.

The name you are looking for is Tobias Okiki Lawal. Still at LASK.

Does he play for LASK's first team now?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mostly on the bench.

ChrisKels:

Does he play for LASK's first team now?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

You think monitoring a player hasn't gone digital? There so many other tools one can use to keep track on talents globally.

Like I correctly pointed out, you don't know anything beyond the peripheral about the word, "RESEARCH".

Always a waste of time and space exchanging words with a certified CLOWN.

Adios.

Oga 3 know

That's why most premier league clubs will have scouting network national and international that will have personal that exceeds 300 individual scouts.

That's why you have a whole team of match and player analysts, looking at hours of video fooage that is condensed wih KPI . With recommendations for scout to take a first hand view to assess further.

Thats WHY you go out to different countries across Europe and even beyond to see players up close and personal. Making player reports.

You think football is about digital desk top analysis, you are GROSSLY MISTAKEN and probably more MISGUIDED.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChrisKels:

Lol Peckham crackhead grin

If you deh hungry talk 🗣️ oh , them no deh use shyness Chop poison.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Deserved for the Bendel Insurance Talisman. He and the Benin Arsenal have truly been on song so far this season.

30 yr old man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
U20 Afcon Warm-up: Flying Eagles vs Zambia U20 Tomorrow

Venue: MKO Abiola National Stadium, Abuja

Time: 4pm (Naija Time)

The Flying Eagles are unbeaten in 16 test games leading to the U20 AFCON later this month.

SO all these guys are under 20 yrs of age

lolll

WE too like to dey deceive ourselves for this country

ANd we wonder why we don't have good players progresing to the senior ranks

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
komekn:

If you deh hungry talk 🗣️ oh , them no deh use shyness Chop poison.

Na shyness you dey take do crack? I heard after your rehabilitation you still relapsed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

I am excited about the continuous upward movement of the Bendel Insurance FC, one of the very best club side ever paraded by the Nigerian league. In the mid nineties, Udoji United/Jasper United both from Anambra was also a spectacular encounter.

Up the the Bendelites!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Tolulope Ojo, Flying Eagles Winger and Hero of the Wafu B U20 Final has joined Pyramids FC in the Egyptian Premier League

Signs a two-and-a-half-year contract according to A2Z.

If this guy is U-20, then I am an elderly man seriously in need to transfer to an old people's home ASAP

Hababaaa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
mostob:
NPFL looking organised this season.
They are even doing POTM stuffs. grin

Sanctioning teams. Suspending referees.
And they've done this under very justifiable positions. We are watching and observing this development. And we can only complient them. Truly if they can keep this going it will help people appreciate the league through their efforts. Well done

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
komekn:

Oga 3 know

That's why most premier league clubs will have scouting network national and international that will have personal that exceeds 300 individual scouts.

That's why you have a whole team of match and player analysts, looking at hours of video fooage that is condensed wih KPI . With recommendations for scout to take a first hand view to assess further.

Thats WHY you go out to different countries across Europe and even beyond to see players up close and personal. Making player reports.

You think football is about digital desk top analysis, you are GROSSLY MISTAKEN and probably more MISGUIDED.

Don't leave the central point. I namedropped and briefly analysed Gift Orban way long before any mainstream media outfit in Nigeria picked him up. I also brought up his name at Naijafootballers late last year and unsurprisingly no one there have ever heard of the lad. And trust me, he is not the only one I have brought more to the light.
So that's credits to me. I put in time and effort to follow him up and gather data with the help of certain tools on the lad. Does it bite you to admit it? Does it really? 😂

Also, Scouting has gone digital. Do you have any idea how Performance data on Youssouf Ndayishimiye while playing in Burundi was gathered and analysed?? I bet you don't.

So Mr Komekn, enjoy your evening and return to cracking dry jokes with your fellow boulevard occupants 😁 coz you are clearly out of your depths in this discussion.

Of all you listed as regards players analysis, Which one have you done or do you know? NONE!!! Zilch!!! BYE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Don't leave the central point. I namedropped and briefly analysed Gift Orban way long before any mainstream media outfit in Nigeria picked him up. I also brought up his name at Naijafootballers late last year and unsurprisingly no one there have ever heard of the lad. And trust me, he is not the only one I have brought more to the light.
So that's credits to me. I put in time and effort to follow him up and gather data with the help of certain tools on the lad. Does it bite you to admit it? Does it really? 😂

Also, Scouting has gone digital. Do you have any idea how Performance data on Youssouf Ndayishimiye while playing in Burundi was gathered and analysed?? I bet you don't.

So Mr Komekn, enjoy your evening and return to cracking dry jokes with your fellow boulevard occupants 😁 coz you are clearly out of your depths in this discussion.

Of all you listed as regards players analysis, Which one have you done or do you know? NONE!!! Zilch!!! BYE!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (14196) (14197) (14198) (14199) (14200) (14201) (14202) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), Tolulopefinest(m), tsquare299(m), BascoVanVeli(m), TheGoodJoe(m), Nomyth, Christology(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.