Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11958832 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) ... (16373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Pogba entered into Manchester United as a star player. If I remember right, he came from Le Havre with a lot of problems because of his quality.

He was brilliant and held a lot of promise. He would have become huge at Manchester United. The problem is that Ferguson wanted an extra season for Paul Scholes and Pogba did not want to wait.

But to say the most talented midfielder in Manchester United reserves would not have been known if he did not leave Manchester United is not true.

You really know little about English football and the behind scenes politics, favouritism, nepotism and racism.

Tom Cleverly Dad was a coach at United and he was being pushed ahead of Pogba he was called the new Scholes at the TIME. It was all misinformation and hype.

They then let Pogba go to Juventus with only a paltry sum for compensation for development essentially not nothing. Paul Pogba refused to be pushed down for cleverly, he refused to be passed over and treated shabbily.

Fast forward 3 years and Manchester United buy him back for £100 plus.

At the time I knew Mathias his brother who was playing at Crew Alexandria and their agent, then Chuks Aneke was at Crew as welll.

If Pogba stayed his development will be stifled and his progression very limited,he was not going to get games regularly at United.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Mujtahida:

I have never been taken by the Nwakali train but it does not mean that those who do should be cursed the way you poured vitriol on them. It is their choice to advocate for him. Channel your anger in the way of refuting them not cursing them and hiding under the cloak of banter.

When its my turn to banter, una go dey cry. When them banter and curse my mama here, call me mad man, una go dey laff, take sides with them, and pour more fuel.

Abeg shift.❌️

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Rio Ferdinand on Pogba leaving Manchester United
"Everyone was sold on Paul Pogba. When he left United every player was saying, 'What the hell is going on?', the former centre-half wrote in the Sunday Times. "Everyone in that changing room knew that him leaving was a huge, huge error.

"He was 17, nearly 18, and before he came into the changing room I said, 'Listen, this kid, I've seen him play for the reserves and youths and he has something.'

"After he trained, no player in that Manchester United first team disagreed. Everyone was sold on Paul Pogba. But he came to a decision to leave and sometimes these things happen in football."

Yet you want us to believe no one would have known him if he did not leave. I guess we don't know Rashford because he chose to stay at Manchester United and not leave.

See you rely on media.

Derek Langley was the head of recruitment and things were not straightforward but crooked.

Pogba was outstanding then but there preferences and those preference thought to exclude Pogba. If he had stayed his opportunities and development would have been stifled

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
bring your own evidence of him above 20. All the rest na story.
Simple: you don't prove a negative.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2023
komekn:

See you rely on media.

Derek Langley was the head of recruitment and things were not straightforward but crooked.

Pogba was outstanding then but there preferences and those preference thought to exclude Pogba. If he had stayed his opportunities and development would have been stifled

There was no way one of the most outstanding youngsters in world football would not been known if he stayed at Manchester United. It is simply not true. The only reason he was not playing was the extra time Ferguson gave Scholes. As soon as Scholes retired, that central role would have been Pogba's own.

He would have become a big star then.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:03am On Feb 24, 2023
komekn:

You really know little about English football and the behind scenes politics, favouritism, nepotism and racism.

Tom Cleverly Dad was a coach at United and he was being pushed ahead of Pogba he was called the new Scholes at the TIME. It was all misinformation and hype.

They then let Pogba go to Juventus with only a paltry sum for compensation for development essentially not nothing. Paul Pogba refused to be pushed down for cleverly, he refused to be passed over and treated shabbily.

Fast forward 3 years and Manchester United buy him back for £100 plus.

At the time I knew Mathias his brother who was playing at Crew Alexandria and their agent, then Chuks Aneke was at Crew as welll.

If Pogba stayed his development will be stifled and his progression very limited,he was no to getting games at United.

Simply wrong. Cleverly, Gibson and the others were ready to stay and be rotated. Pogba wanted to play regularly and did not want to sit for the likes of Carrick, Fletcher and Paul Scholes.

It was not cleverly and later Gibson.

I even believe that departure was the biggest mistake of Pogba's career.

When he went to Juventus, he had the likes of Pirlo and Marchisio controlling the midfield. He had a more of a box to box role.

By the time he returned to Old Trafford, Pogba lacked basic movement awareness to control the midfield which he would have learnt if he had been humble enough to stay and study Scholes and Carrick. He felt he knew it all and missed the lesson.

So contrary to your point, he actually missed his development leaving Manchester United.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:05am On Feb 24, 2023
typicalgamer:

On paper it works like magic until game start

Like they say
Every game na sure game until match starts.

Aside maybe osimehn, nacho and aina all our boys are regressing badly

Midfield is not our problem at all.

The entire team needs an overhaul from top to bottom, players needs to be put in Check that performance warrants call up not the team or league you’re playing in.

We’ve pampered this current crop of eagles so badly that we haven’t groom a team to take over from there.

As long as we have the same back line, same midfield and attack, we aren’t changing our destiny
A leopard can’t change its spots

Simply put, we can do with some changes to the team. So why are people bitter at the suggestion of adding Kelechi Nwakali to the squad that can add a different dimension to the team?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:07am On Feb 24, 2023
komekn:

No you are misleading intentionally the discussion with, the topic is a your assertion.

That NWAKALI is the only Midfielder in Europe of Nigerian origin that can give accurate long balls.

My assertion, that's a load of balderdash and codswallop.

You are the one misleading yourself. No one made the statement you are making above.

The point is, he is the most accurate we have. Not the only one that can do it. Kelechi Nwakali has the highest long passing accuracy. I believe you understand something as simple as that.

Finito.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by toluxe0075: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2023
typicalgamer:

Don’t play me stupid narrative here

Do we have a xabi Alonso on SE.

Make we they try talk with sense abeg

Long balls what kind of silly talk is that na

You can’t even ask for a ball carrying midfielder with dejong skill set

Or a winger that creates his own spaces and makes spaces for others like kvaratshkelia

You’re saying long balls as if aside osimehn there’s any SE player that can hold ball in the opposition half for 10secs

Your idea is too poor that style of play is out of touch maybe a last resort maybe
Abi o.

Long ball this, long ball that. As if it’s the only attribute needed from a midfielder or every team’s midfield. And the player they are debating about as the messiah of long ball hasn’t proven himself at top level. It’s just speculation that he would improve. Sadly, football of this era has no room for speculation. It’s either you fire up right away or you remain in the background.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Simply put, we can do with some changes to the team. So why are people bitter at the suggestion of adding Kelechi Nwakali to the squad that can add a different dimension to the team?

I’m not against adding anybody o so don’t get me wrong

I’ve said it before we can even start 60 years old men as long as they’re winning nobody will bat an eye.

But one thing is certain this current set of eagles are too comfortable

No matter how bad a season ndidi will have he’ll still start for us

No matter what chukwueze and Moses play for their club size they’ll still start for us.

Same with ekong

When you start dropping known names due to bad club form Omo everyone will sit uptight trust me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
toluxe0075:

Abi o.

Long ball this, long ball that. As if it’s the only attribute needed from a midfielder or every team’s midfield. And the player they are debating about as the messiah of long ball hasn’t proven himself at top level. It’s just speculation that he would improve. Sadly, football of this era has no room for speculation. It’s either you fire up right away or you remain in the background.

You guys are excellent at changing the point. No one said Kelechi Nwakali is the messiah of long balls. We said he is the best St it we have. Yes, he has not proven himself. So, tell us the person better at long balls that you prefer we call. At this point, you will go mute.

No one said long ball is the only strategy. We are proposing an alternative to add to our team. So how can you read such a statement as the only strategy?

Understand the point before arguing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
typicalgamer:

I’m not against adding anybody o so don’t get me wrong

I’ve said it before we can even start 60 years old men as long as they’re winning nobody will bat an eye.

But one thing is certain this current set of eagles are too comfortable

No matter how bad a season ndidi will have he’ll still start for us

No matter what chukwueze and Moses play for their club size they’ll still start for us.

Same with ekong

When you start dropping known names due to bad club form Omo everyone will sit uptight trust me

My opinion has been having our own screening criteria. Let the camping system screen the players. Have room for other players to join the camp and compete for spaces in the team.

That will help people sit up.

If a player is on the bench in a championship side and comes in and outperforms a regular in a premier league club in camp, he should play because he is actually better.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Kog45:
I just tired for this age matter.I think time to respect our players age...We have important roles to play regarding age cheats.I remember forgiveness narrative on how he took his boy to trial of beyond limits academy.We just have to build our talented kids at very early stage and no matter what they will match up with their foreign counterparts........I have two sons that started playing the game very early and I can tell you they are damn good.My first son trial was massive,under 20 mins the coach came to me and said “you meant this boy has not been playing the game outside his neighborhood and I said yes” my second son trial went the same way.My boys were introduced to the game very early,watching live football games every weekends and it shows in their game.They play like real men and they are just 14 and 12 years of age....I think time to say NO TO AGE CHEAT IN SPORTS and anyone here can champion the cause with support from reputable organizations for funding...age cheat affect our football in the long run.We can do it like Europeans,nothing special except nutrition cos my 14 years old boy can play with U17 conveniently cos he has the height

The problem is most of them don't start early. So, they reduce their age in order to catch up.

When I took him there, the first thing they asked was his age and I told them the pure undiluted truth.

So, the onus is on the player to tell the truth. Coaches can't know.

After the second trail, the coach told me he can even play in the U17.

Age cheating is one of the reason foreign clubs hardly buy Nigeria players but thank God for VAR that has changed everything.

But some still dey cheat oooo.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

My opinion has been having our own screening criteria. Let the camping system screen the players. Have room for other players to join the camp and compete for spaces in the team.

If a player is on the bench in a championship side and comes in and outperforms a regular in a premier league club in camp, he should play because he is actually better.

Simple as ABC

But super eagles own na inheritance 😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2023
forgiveness:

The problem is most of them don't start early. So, they reduce their age in order to catch up.

When I took him there, the first thing they asked was his age and I told them the pure undiluted truth.

So, the onus is on the player to tell the truth. Coaches can't know.

After the second trail, the coach told me he can even play in the U17.

Age cheating is one of the reason foreign clubs hardly buy Nigeria players but thank God for VAR that has changed everything.

But some still dey cheat oooo.
Yes you are right,starting early is the answer....a neighborhood friend Tolagbe Alanamu was in secondary school and got invitation to U17 camp of Japan 93 but was dropped for equally secondary school boy Celestine Babayaro....Tolagbe started very early cos his Dad was Team manager with then Kwara bomber.All we need is introducing our kids early to the game but I realized only in football we are having issues with age,sports like track and fields and basketball always catching them young.

**Imagine that South Sudan goalkeeper is Under 20.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Read Raphael onyedica profile on totalfootballanalysis.com
He us more like oliseh.
He can make line breaking passes to liberate his forwards abd create chances. He can play as a central midfielder.

He can add creativity to our midfield. His passes are allways progressive and not majekobaje passes

Also scorenigeria says an English club is interested in him

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/raphael-onyedika-the-21-year-old-midfielder-making-a-big-name-for-himself-with-club-brugge-scout-report

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Emmy450(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

[color=#000099

If a player is on the bench in a championship side and comes in and outperforms a regular in a premier league club in camp, he should play because he is actually better. [/color]
I have a question,. With the form of osimhen and the way he plays, has he finally attain the " world-class player" status,?? If "No" what else should he do to attain it?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Emmy450:
I have a question,. With the form of osimhen and the way he plays, has he finally attain the " world-class player" status,?? If "No" what else should he do to attain it?

Time.

World class Status is performing at this level for at least five to ten years.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Philosopher1979:
Read Raphael onyedica profile on totalfootballanalysis.com
He us more like oliseh.
He can make line breaking passes to liberate his forwards abd create chances. He can play as a central midfielder.

He can add creativity to our midfield. His passes are allways progressive and not majekobaje passes

Also scorenigeria says an English club is interested in him

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/raphael-onyedika-the-21-year-old-midfielder-making-a-big-name-for-himself-with-club-brugge-scout-report

TheSuperNerd did good work on him in the past. However, I see him as a ball playing midfielder and not just a dictator. He is more like Bernardo Silva to me than dictating like Rodri. But, he is really good and can still dictate play.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
3 years is fair especially if he's winning trophies and bagging loads of individual awards along the way.

He's currently not too far off the world class label.

TheGoodJoe:

Time.

World class Status is performing at this level for at least five to ten years.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
It's not always that simple that a player comes and outperforms a player in training doesn't necessarily mean he should be handed a starting shirt.

Sometimes experience and big game mentality matters a lot. I watched a recent interview of Mikel's where he described Hazard as a very lazy player during trainings but come match day he would be the best player on the pitch.

If the EPL player has shown consistently over past few games the ability to perform in the big matches then it would be hard for a championship player no matter how talented to displace him.

At the end of the day a coach should understand and know what he wants and act accordingly.

TheGoodJoe:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
chrisooblog:
It's not always that simple that a player comes and outperforms a player in training doesn't necessarily mean he should be handed a starting shirt.

Sometimes experience and big game mentality matters a lot. I watched a recent interview of Mikel's where he described Hazard as a very lazy player during trainings but come match day he would be the best player on the pitch.

If the EPL player has shown consistently over past few games the ability to perform in the big matches then it would be hard for a championship player no matter how talented to displace him.

At the end of the day a coach should understand and know what he wants and act accordingly.

What you bolded there is a framework. It does not mean it is just strict. However, people are different and I think coaches are different.

As a coach, if you can not give me 100% in training, you will not make my cut. Some managers can deal with that but I like a kind of simulated approach to my training. Anything less than that is framework.

Also, the talk of experience is ideal but I take form over experience any day. I believe a player that has a better form than an experienced player will become even better as he gains experience.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
chrisooblog:
3 years is fair especially if he's winning trophies and bagging loads of individual awards along the way.

He's currently not too far off the world class label.

Definitely. Especially as you put it if he is amassing titles and laurels.

Ronaldo de Lima in 1996 did not have years of performance in his time but the height of his performance at that time to becoming the best player in the world immediately put him at world-class status.

You are definitely right here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

TheSuperNerd did good work on him in the past. However, I see him as a ball playing midfielder and not just a dictator. He is more like Bernardo Silva to me than dictating like Rodri. But, he is really good and can still dictate play.
onyedika more like Bernardo Silva?😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
onyedika more like Bernardo Silva?😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am talking of role he plays. He gums the ball a bit while distributing it. So tell us your take on how Onyedika plays.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Update: Unlike His Father Femi Olofinjana, Son Of Seyi Olofinjana Abandoned Nigeria For Norway, Says It's An Honour 🇳🇬🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇳🇴

17-year-old Femi Olofinjana, son of former Nigeria international, Seyi Olofinjana, in his choice abandoned Nigeria and England to pitch his international allegiance to Norway.

The 17-year-old joined the Norwegian U-18 team last summer, and has since impressed the coaching crew; a call-up to the senior national team of Norway is imminent with the teenager in top form for his EFL side.

"My first call-up for Norway U18s what an honour and privilege," he wrote on Instagram.

His father Seyi, is of the most combative defensive Midfielder in World football when he was at his prime.

#NPFLUpdates

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

I am talking of role he plays. He gums the ball a bit while distributing it. So tell us your take on how Onyedika plays.
Una too exaggerate talents here I swear

The onyedika that I hv watched in brugge games this season is no where similar to Bernado Silva

Onyedika is just like ndidi and Onyeka with better passing abilities nothing more nothing less

No be the same onyedika I watch against benfica for ucl over a week ago?😳

Nawaooooooo, person wey una discribe pussy for fit Bleep em mama ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Una too exaggerate talents here I swear

The onyedika that I hv watched in brugge games this season is no where similar to Bernado Silva

Onyedika is just like ndidi and Onyeka with better passing abilities nothing more nothing less

No be the same onyedika I watch against benfica for ucl over a week ago?😳

Nawaooooooo, person wey una discribe pussy for fit Bleep em mama ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Onyedika does far more than just pass the ball. He brings in skills to his game.

Watch his tricks in this game.

Then laugh again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgpnEvcNOU

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lloydtruth: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Onyedika does far more than just pass the ball. He brings in skills to his game.

Watch his tricks in this game.

Then laugh again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgpnEvcNOU

Yes this clip proves you right, he adds skills and flair to his game and above all he's a bully.

Sweet to watch and am sure he will go far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Kog45:
Yes you are right,starting early is the answer....a neighborhood friend Tolagbe Alanamu was in secondary school and got invitation to U17 camp of Japan 93 but was dropped for equally secondary school boy Celestine Babayaro....Tolagbe started very early cos his Dad was Team manager with then Kwara bomber.All we need is introducing our kids early to the game but I realized only in football we are having issues with age,sports like track and fields and basketball always catch them young.

**Imagine that South Sudan goalkeeper is Under 20.

Because in football, market is based on age. Old players no dey sell
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Because he has NEVER been good enough that's why he is getting paid peanuts and is in bankrupt team at the relegation zone of an already poor Segunda division, surrounded by poor players like himself.

You know transfer interest and speculation are indicators of how good you are.

Since September 2019 Nwakali has been in the Segunda division. His club loaned him out immediately on arrival, then took him back and tried to sell him nobody wanted him , they tried to end his contract prematurely illegally they were desperate to get rid of him. He is at Ponferradina FC it's a dead club.

Four seasons in the poor Segunda division and not one bid for him in or outside of the league is that not enough to tell you he is not good enough. No amount of hyping and misinformation with statistics can hide this fact.

Bendel insurance will flog Ponferradina FC silly they are poor quality club in a poor league.

Imagine the nonsensical suggestion you are making because he is the best Midfielder at long ball distribution in Nigeria. It's long ball that is the only requirement needed for a Midfielder.

I say again every Nigerian Midfieldll player above 18 in any EPL academy is better than him, including 15 year old Nwaneri at Arsenal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKNjBqJb_A

Every Nigerian Midfield player in the Championship is better than him. I would add the same for English league one. Every Nigerian Midfielder in Sheffield Wednesday is better than him.

You said name names there are too many to name that's the simple fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) (14270) ... (16373) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stillwater10, kellycute(m), bigblangston, humility33(m), mank1234(m), kennysville(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.