Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,503 members, 7,854,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11891313 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (16277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
Thank you sir

Welcome Miss/Mrs libero808 .we are happy to see here good bless you.. Amen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
But why me? cheesy That is "unfortunately" wink Sir Joebie's job now.... I got promoted grin looooollllll

Anyway... welcome Madam Libero808.... I was kinda waiting for someone to take notice of your presence coz it seemed you are just under a day old on NL.... I assume you have been a visitor for some time? perhaps? anyway... welcome... .

Ehmmmm.... Safarigirl.... you got a wish granted... just that I never thought the she will be a defender.... lolll... She is called Libero... a hard-tackling and very composed Central defender... Hmmmm.... Madam Libero... you go tell us about this name oooo..... wink

AIG07:
We now have a new lady in the house...

Welcome @ Miss/Mrs Libero808. Hope to see more of you here. Madam Safarigirl you don get companion ooo

Calls on TheSuperNerd to take her round the building. But pls don't show her Sirs Joebie and Do4luv14 apartments.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
What are you talking about sir?

was just refering to earlier posts on mikel made by other forumites. It'll be too early to drag you into this. Just watch and enjoy the thread created by Sir Terzurum5
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
smiley I actually play soccer. Think Balogun. He is the closest thing to that we have in the Super Eagles.
And yes I have been a guest for a while.

TheSuperNerd:
But why me? cheesy That is "unfortunately" wink Sir Joebie's job now.... I got promoted grin looooollllll

Anyway... welcome Madam Libero808.... I was kinda waiting for someone to take notice of your presence coz it seemed you are just under a day old on NL.... I assume you have been a visitor for some time? perhaps? anyway... welcome... .

Ehmmmm.... Safarigirl.... you got a wish granted... just that I never thought the she will be a defender.... lolll... She is called Libero... a hard-tackling and very composed Central defender... Hmmmm.... Madam Libero... you go tell us about this name oooo..... wink

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Obidinho.... hahahahahahahahaha... that's a good one... loolll

AIG07:
I knew it. Whether Mikel plays or not. They will still argue.

What else do you still want John Obi Mikel to do? Must he change his name to Obidinho before you guys accept the fact that he is no average/ordinary player?

Abeg free this man!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Okay then, if it's got nothing to do with the Rohr interview.

AIG07:
was just refering to earlier posts on mikel made by other forumites. It'll be too early to drag you into this. Just watch and enjoy the thread created by Sir Terzurum5
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think I enjoyed the build up to that Iheanacho goal. Which player did that back heel. Was that Victor Moses? Did anybody notice?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
somehow:
And you think there won't be acres of gaps if Aina plays? Even with the gaps, how many goals came from there? Ekong and shehu played at the other end where the PK came from, what do you have to say about that?

My issue here is that we shouldn't throw Aina into a do and die match come october 7th except of course we have no option. Aina is not even a natural LB and there is no guarantee that he will perform better than the natural LB we currently have there. (Forget club football for now).

Aina is quality. I highly doubt Aina making the repeated errors of not plugging gaps during play. The more critical the tie is, the more the reason why we need a better cover for our left back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
smiley I actually play soccer. Think Balogun. He is the closest thing to that we have in the Super Eagles.

How about playing for the Super falcons? wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
I think I enjoyed the build up to that Iheanacho goal. Which player did that back heel. Was that Victor Moses? Did anybody notice?
Yeah Victor Moses
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
AIG07:
We now have a new lady in the house...

Welcome @ Miss/Mrs Libero808. Hope to see more of you here. Madam Safarigirl you don get companion ooo

Calls on TheSuperNerd to take her round the building. But pls don't show her Sirs Joebie and Do4luv14 apartments.

lolzz you no serious af allll..... Nah dis style you wan take corner her abi,

in fact. Carry go sef,

mak ah dey chill wit firstlady
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
Okay then, if it's got nothing to do with the Rohr interview.

welcu. Ooo madam LIBERO808 the ball playing and sweeping centre defender,

welcum oooo.......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wow! a female Footballer.... and a central defender too.... and Idolises Balogun himself in the CB role... hmmmm... Ma'am, that is indeed interesting. smiley

Are you a professional soccer player Ma'am? orrrr you play soccer on the side?

And ofcos you have been a guest for a while... I could tell by the way you just walked in here and just clicked... you seem to understand what the thread needs and I like that... wink Welldone for a silently executed grand entrance....

Ehmmmm... Madam Safarigirl will show you to your room... Rooms preserved for ladies are quite many but only Safarigirl have been plying that wing for a long while now alongside Madam Confun for a while... but now it is just Safarigirl...

Few ladies from #TheSilentCrew also visit once in a very very very bluish blue moon... grin

Meanwhile... feel at home... I am sure members of #TheSilentCrew are excited too.... and ofcos the Elders here... you know who they are... Me, I belong to the indomie generation... #ProudlyindomieJoor...

P.S: Ma'am... Biko no dodge any question... It is really nice seeing another lady alongside The First Lady.... Sir Joebie... take over my good man... plsss don't wear your loverboy cap biko... wear your "Gentleman cap"... This is why People like Sir AIG07 don't trust you... u see? sad

libero808:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sir TheGoodJoe.... we have a Libero in the house oooo... and nope not a male but a female.... think Balogun she says... wink.

Sir GoodJoe... I know how much you love ball playing CBs... smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
I play at school. I see you all have rooms here.. Interesting

TheSuperNerd:
Wow! a female Footballer.... and a central defender too.... and Idolises Balogun himself in the CB role... hmmmm... Ma'am, that is indeed interesting. smiley

Are you a professional soccer player Ma'am? orrrr you play soccer on the side?

And ofcos you have been a guest for a while... I could tell by the way you just walked in here and just clicked... you seem to understand what the thread needs and I like that... wink Welldone for a silently executed grand entrance....

Ehmmmm... Madam Safarigirl will show you to your room... Rooms preserved for ladies are quite many but only Safarigirl have been plying that wing for a long while now alongside Madam Confun for a while... but now it is just Safarigirl...

Few ladies from #TheSilentCrew also visit once in a very very very bluish blue moon... grin

Meanwhile... feel at home... I am sure members of #TheSilentCrew are excited too.... and ofcos the Elders here... you know who they are... Me, I belong to the indomie generation... #ProudlyindomieJoor...

P.S: Ma'am... Biko no dodge any question... It is really nice seeing another lady alongside The First Lady.... Sir Joebie... take over my good man... plsss don't wear your loverboy cap biko... wear your "Gentleman cap"... This is why People like Sir AIG07 don't trust you... u see? sad

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
thanks
do4luv14:

welcu. Ooo madam LIBERO808 the ball playing and sweeping centre defender,

welcum oooo.......

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
a tap in this time.. The first was back to goal.. he is excelling as a Support Striker

Welcome to the house. Glad to have you here and I hope you have a swell time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
ok thanks. nice!
freshest4live:

Yeah Victor Moses
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:

Why 808? Are you also into music? Because, I know of the 808 drums.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well yeah... except me shaa... I am mostly in the Library area... or in my labs or elsewhere.... Yara Yara and TheGoodJoe can testify to that.

You play at school? hmmm... a student then with keen interest in the game... nice profile Ma'am. Once again Welcome... smiley

Got a club you love?

libero808:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Real Madrid and PSG. I like what PSG is doing at the moment with Mbappe and Neymar.

TheSuperNerd:
Well yeah... except me shaa... I am mostly in the Library area... or in my labs or elsewhere.... Yara Yara and TheGoodJoe can testify to that.

You play at school? hmmm... a student then with keen interest in the game... nice profile Ma'am. Once again Welcome... smiley

Got a club you love?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yea I listen to hip-hop a lot

TheGoodJoe:

Why 808? Are you also into music? Because, I know of the 808 drums.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
ok thanks. nice!
How do you see the women's game? Do you follow sometimes, since you play football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
We remain the best in Africa. I don't see any progress from there. Same old.
freshest4live:

How do you see the women's game, do you follow sometimes, since you play football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Two more questions Ma'am before I let you return to absolute soccer matters...

1). Ever heard of Ladies' march?

2). How long have you been a member of the Guest crew here on this thread? 10yrs? lol wink I was a guest for about 5months before coming in.......

Cc Libero808

libero808:
okay good to know.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
We remain the best in Africa. I don't see any progress from there. Same old.
Hmm, sad but true.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
We need to improve tactically.

freshest4live:

Hmm, sad but true.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
okay good to know.

TheSuperNerd:
My big bro is a big big big Real Madrid Fan... a true madridsta... lol.... nice... and you love PSG's new project hence you are taking a liking to them too... nice.

And you confirm you into Music in your response to Sir TheGoodJoe.... wow! nice...... uhmmm.... Safarigirl!!!! I think you found the perfect sister here... Hahahahahahahahaha....

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
freshest4live:

He just said Akpeyi is injured, but although Ezenwa is officially 4th choice, he performed very well in both games and may likely start against Zambia.
When asked why mickel agu came in Yanoude and not Ogu, he chuckled and said Michel agu also came in for Mickel Obi in Uyo, and no one asked him why. Michael Agu is young, active, vibrant and he can do well.
Rohr just dey speak English... Who are the first-third choice goalies?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
libero808:
Yea I listen to hip-hop a lot

hip-hop and Central defender....are you a tomboy?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Super Eagles Ace Etebo Scores Against Sporting Lisbon, Alampasu Missing

Super Eagles of Nigeria midfielder cum forward Oghenekaro Etebo scored ten minutes from full time to help his Portuguese side CD Feirense hold Sporting Lisbon to a 2-2 draw.

CD Feirense were two goals down after conceding twice in two minutes in the 62nd and 64th minutes respectively, but Joao Silva pulled one back five minutes after they went two goals down.

Etebo completed the comeback when he struck what ended as the leveller for his side in the 80th minute to send the home crowd wild with excitemen, but a late penalty in time added on condemned them to defeat.

While Etebo was on for the entire duration of the game his Nigerian counterpart at the club goalkeeper Dele Alampasu wasn’t listed for action.

The goal was Etebo’s second of the season after scoring in their
penultimate game before the international break, which they won 2-1 against Pacos de Ferreira.

**Daniel Martins

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/09/08/super-eagles-ace-etebo-scores-to-rescue-feirense-from-defeat-alampasu-missing/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
freshest4live:

Says he is aware the Zambians have injected young players who were U20 champions and he believes they are very good.
Doesn't want to speak about the constitence of his salary, says money is not the most important in the team, the solidarity is most important.
Says game against Zambia would be difficult and exciting but he hopes most of his players would be fit.
Says Enyeama can come anytime but he is injured for now, but even then he must prove himself and be one with the team.
Says the game against South Africa was executed by so many young players who played well but lost concentration when the goals weren't coming.
Finally he is off to jos tomorrow to watch some league games, says he believes in home based but they have to get better especially U20 players.

He should also know that a bulk of the new players were also gotten from their CHAN team. Rohr should watch their performance in COSAFA because this new team is not just simply about the u20 boys. Remember the boy who scored a brace is Zambia didn't go to the world cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) ... (16277) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BankyGee(m), mank1234(m), BascoVanVeli(m), EEGA, Meliforme, 10cedes, Kog45(m), Joebie, Katcall, Odunayaw(m), Giv3n, Mujtahida, chrisooblog, LoverOfPussy, zicky(m), akwesenana, mostob(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.