Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695861 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14906) (14907) (14908) (14909) (14910) (14911) (14912) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:
ONE OF THE SOLUTiONS TO OUR MiDFiELD PROBLEMS iS KELECHI NWAKALI

A veritable solution to our midfield problems is nwaali
People who hate him are somwhat bias and illogical.
We simply dont have many options.
i am only been logical
1. We have fantastic forwards
2. We lac creative midfielders apart from iwobi
3. Nwaali addition will boost the creativity of our midfield
4. logically speaking we could have qualified for the world cup if he played against Ghana.
5. Again with logic if he plays in the next nations cup we might win it.
why?
his ability to dominate the midfield will mae us win matches.
Cant you see we have the best attac in Africa?
with him in our midfield there is no one that can defeat us in African football
We will beat sengal mali egypt morocco etc
to see how good he is let Nigeria play Morocco and put him in midfield
i am confident that he can collect the midfield from Arambat and all these moroccan midfielders
God has given us a solution to our problems but we despise him and we will suffer for it if we dont appreciate him
He is and can be our secret weapon but
A lot of people here dislie him for no logical reason.
Time will prove them wrong
Yes he is doing it in top league which has been my point all these while.He just played a match and from reported here he did well before subbed out.

Mind you Nigerians didn’t hate Nwakili but here,we have hype and underrated fans with very few bringing logical analysis on his game

It’s left for Nwakili to tell us he is ready and it will be base on his performances and good he took a good step moving to division one.

Right now,his chances are bright cuz nobody will tell us he is doing it in segunda again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by etebefia: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2023
What is still holding Iwobi at Everton?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:
ONE OF THE SOLUTiONS TO OUR MiDFiELD PROBLEMS iS KELECHI NWAKALI

A veritable solution to our midfield problems is nwaali
People who hate him are somwhat bias and illogical.
We simply dont have many options.
i am only been logical
1. We have fantastic forwards
2. We lac creative midfielders apart from iwobi
3. Nwaali addition will boost the creativity of our midfield
4. logically speaking we could have qualified for the world cup if he played against Ghana.
5. Again with logic if he plays in the next nations cup we might win it.
why?
his ability to dominate the midfield will mae us win matches.
Cant you see we have the best attac in Africa?
with him in our midfield there is no one that can defeat us in African football
We will beat sengal mali egypt morocco etc
to see how good he is let Nigeria play Morocco and put him in midfield
i am confident that he can collect the midfield from Arambat and all these moroccan midfielders
God has given us a solution to our problems but we despise him and we will suffer for it if we dont appreciate him
He is and can be our secret weapon but
A lot of people here dislie him for no logical reason.
Time will prove them wrong
nwakali go collect midfield from Amrabat? 😳

Nawaooooooooo

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Goodmorning my Neighbours

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Nwakali matter again……

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:

Nawaooooooooo

Okay i admit i am exagerating.
But at least he should be part of our team due to our lack of midfielders
I was overexcited when i was typing that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2023
Nff shld go for England women’s coach for eagles 🦅😀😀
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kog45:
Lookman,Iwobi,Chuckwueze for now but as season progresses my preferred list might changed cuz am seeing Nwakili coming in if he can shake the table in Portuguese league….

You can have both Nwakali and Iwobi on the pitch.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Y'all know why I'm laughing.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2023
elyte89:
Nff shld go for England women’s coach for eagles 🦅😀😀
😂😂😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
It's in this forum that pipu will say that we don't have MF. It's still the same pipu that will call someone delusional simply because he suggested that another person should be given a tryout since the ones we have been using since 1804 are not productive. Person no get, know say him no get but kept moving round in circles without trying other options. Anyways am not surprised. It's a typical Nigerian way.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:

sure he should especially now he is shunning out good performances in a better league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
daveP:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Y'all know why I'm laughing.
we no knw ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Meliforme:

You can have both Nwakali and Iwobi on the pitch.
nwakali as the deep lying play maker, iwobi as AM then ndidi as b2b

Ndidi currently is doing marvelously well in that role for leicester
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:

ok bro 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Philosopher1979:

You are not exaggerating my good man.
Amrabat is a midfielder many admire, but i will tell you this:

Comparing Nwakali to Amrabat will fill you with admiration for the man Nwakali.
There are aspects of the game that I have found Nwakali to be ahead of Amrabat, because Nwakali is more technical.
Press resistance, defending and duels, long passes and crosses of the ball, dribbling etc, are areas Nwakali appears to be ahead.
Judging the abilities of both players, you will find Nwakali a more complete midfielder.

Let's jettison preconceived notions and face pure facts that are before us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
ORBAN Transfer update

“A well placed source” told Football Insider Orban is in Fullham’s two man short list to replace Mitrovic who has moved to Saudi Arabia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
Meliforme:

You are not exaggerating my good man.
Amrabat is a midfielder many admire, but i will tell you this:

Comparing Nwakali to Amrabat will fill you with admiration for the man Nwakali.
There are aspects of the game that I have found Nwakali to be ahead of Amrabat, because Nwakali is more technical.
Press resistance, defending and duels, long passes and crosses of the ball, dribbling etc, are areas Nwakali appears to be ahead.
Judging the abilities of both players, you will find Nwakali a more complete midfielder.

Let's jettison preconceived notions and face pure facts that are before us.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nawaoooooooo

I doubt if you done ever watch Amrabat play. Nwakali hv all this attributes that forms a perfect modern day midfielder but yet no scout from any decent club hv noticed it so far

Agent melifrome Abi Melli Mel continue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nawaoooooooo

I doubt if you done ever watch Amrabat play. Nwakali hv all this attributes that forms a perfect modern day midfielder but yet know scout from a decent club noticed hv noticed it so far

Agent melifrome Abi Melli Mel continue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I guess all these Amrabat stuff started because of world cup. He was so fantastic that he was playing for the juventus, Milans, and Madrids, if he had not been lucky to perform at the world cup, would he have been a subject of discussion. It's still the same Amrabat that we watched during Afcon oh. Make I no talk much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
comodo:

I guess all these Amrabat stuff started because of world cup. He was so fantastic that he was playing for the juventus, Milans, and Madrids, if he had not been lucky to perform at the world cup, would he have been a subject of discussion. It's still the same Amrabat that we watched during Afcon oh. Make I no talk much.
you don’t watch serie A I guess also he wasn’t lucky but immense in 🇲🇦 run at the last World Cup

Moreover fiorentina is miles bigger than Chaves 🤣🥱
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
If no be too much weed intake I wonder wetin go mk someone that claims he’s a football fan mention Amrabat and nwakali in the same category 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mk una reduce hand for guff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
BREAKING

Southampton have rejected a £15m bid from Bayer Leverkusen for Nathan Tella.

#saintsfc
[talkSPORT]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Official: Atlético Madrid complete Samu Odorodion deal by triggering release clause ⚪️🔴 #Atléti

Contract signed until June 2028.

#FabrizioRomano
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:
you don’t watch serie A I guess also he wasn’t lucky but immense in 🇲🇦 run at the last World Cup

Moreover fiorentina is miles bigger than Chaves 🤣🥱
He was so good that the Juves and Madrids of this world have not noticed him. I never mentioned that Chaves is better than fiorentina. Sorry I no dey watch Liga Calcio. Na only for Afcon I watch am. My stand still remains. He was that good but the Milans, the Madrids never see him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
lovewins:

They played away which is a good thing, but that defence? Didn't see Finidi though I however think he's still the coach.
Cc: Andsungorilla

Enyimba played without both team's managers yesterday in Libya, Finidi and his assistant Olanrewaju were not on the bench.

As per @FisayoDairo the host conspired with CAF officials to prevent them from carrying out their duties , stating that they possess UEFA Badges.

North Africans and filthy tactics

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
comodo:

He was so good that the Juves and Madrids of this world have not noticed him. I never mentioned that Chaves is better than fiorentina. Sorry I no dey watch Liga Calcio. Na only for Afcon I watch am. My stand still remains. He was that good but the Milans, the Madrids never see him.
He recently turned down offers from PSG and Liverpool

Nwakali is so good that Hellas Verona,Genoa,Salernitana,Empoli even newly Frosinone didn’t even bother checking him out when he’s transfer market worth is not up to 1.5m euros 🤣🤣🤣🥱🥱🥱
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Official: Atlético Madrid complete Samu Odorodion deal by triggering release clause ⚪️🔴 #Atléti

#FabrizioRomano

Who b dis samu guy and wc position does he play?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
do4luv14:

Too early nau
they may eventually not relegate but they’ll definitely battle relegation, they’ve recruited poorly this summer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:

Nawaooooooooo

Now you know why I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
Our personal, ambitious bias and sentimental to some folks has ruined the way many think on this thread.

What i mean is

If i have a sort of link to a baller in real life, or strong fandom, the tendency to not want to say the reality nosedives almost instantly, whether it's a male or female baller.

You just have this consistency of defending and defending anytime that player is mentioned. You defend better than Ramos and even the player won't still outperform you till you chop red card

The majority may be wrong. It happens. But when in a bid to just push someone, you begin to throw down other big ballers, then it's tilting towards delusions already. But we meuve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BronzeTiger: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
charlesemeka85:

#FabrizioRomano
This transfer would most likely kill the small hopes some had of him playing in super eagles. With Salma's performance in the women world cup I won't be surprised to see more blacks gradually starring for them in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BronzeTiger: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
elyte89:

Who b dis samu guy and wc position does he play?
One of the brightest young strikers in Spain. He was born in Spain and has represented them in the youth categories but he's eligible to play for Nigeria through origin. I don't think we really need him though no one knows the future.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14906) (14907) (14908) (14909) (14910) (14911) (14912) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elunico and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.