Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11688527 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14922) (14923) (14924) (14925) (14926) (14927) (14928) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeriagood:
bring yours too
I'm not running anyone down with how much he earns,
Did i ask anyone else to bring up his or her weekly wages,it makes no sense.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nigeriagood:
what's wrong with you,do you earn as much as nwakali,we are bringing his salary you are screaming for ours
Why would u continue to use how much someone earns to insult him,does it make sense to u.
U want to play devil's advocate.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
🥱
Your boy…Igbekeme don join Nwakali former club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Truidstar:
Your boy…Igbekeme don join Nwakali former club.
igbekeme no live up to my expectation and since then u don see me mk mention of him?

If I talk now u will remind me of how good nwakali was in youth football and against a ATM in a friendly match. Country vs club side friendly match live Real Madrid vs Zambia 🇿🇲 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
typicalgamer:

Chaves defenders looks like them they force them to play ball

Stream their first 2 games and it was an eyesore with little sparks of hope
what's your thoughts on Nwakali first two games?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Joebie:
Igbekeme clearly has had a better career even in the lower leagues than Nwakali. There is no debating that.
However football is present and continuous performance. If Nwakali rises above Igbekeme based on consistent performance I will say it as it is.
But no one can lie when the facts are glaring.

wisdom
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
iamdynamite:
I just pray for this nwakali guy, the way komekn dey insult this guy ehn, you will think he has offended him before, how can you say moving from smartbank in spain to a first division team in portugal is a step backward

Omo, whether you guys like it or not nwakali is quality no midfielder in the current super eagles can match is technique, pass accuracy and finnese on the ball, he has just being unfortunate with his club career

Same thing they said about osihmen, we all know where he is today

Anofia

Same thing they said about Sadiq Umar but he made it to La Liga. Hate can not cover light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Napoleon55:

If u think that chavas is good enough team for a super eagle player,fine,but not for everyone.
If u insist that he a complete midfielder,just be prepared for all the backlash n insults u will receive.
In my opinion,he does not need praises for now,allow him to keep performing.
For a player of his potential,spending over 5 years without meeting up fans huge expectations is enough for impatient and immature fans to turn against him.
The disappoitments of not seeing him like Osimhen and Chukwueze will metamophosize into hate for those with simple mind

It has nothing to do with meeting expectations. It is pure hate. They see a player with potentials having a challenging period and they gather in mass to mock him. That is all. Mikel Obi is a good example. It is pure hate and nothing else.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

It has nothing to do with meeting expectations. It is pure hate. They see a player with potentials having a challenging period and they gather in mass to mock him. That is all. Mikel Obi is a good example. It is pure hate and nothing else.
oga rest abeg 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
typicalgamer:

Nwakali to Chaves is not a good deal at all

Come Saturday just take your time and stream their match you’ll see the team is piss poor and really lazy

What’s the point of making team of the week and having high stats when your team is always losing

One might think you’re stat-padding and won’t take you seriously

Bro needs a good showing this first half of the season and move from that club please

Nwakali will be facing the likes of Benfica, FC Porto, and not playing against his teammates

Being in elite company makes you look even more elite and accentuates your qualities,
Nwakali's teammates are not as elite as you have claimed, that should make people give him his flowers and commend his qualities the more. Having those kind of teammates and still showing the level of quality that i currently is commending.

Anyways, Chaves is a good team.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2023
Meliforme:

Nwakali will be facing the likes of Benfica, FC Porto, and not playing against his teammates

Being in elite company makes you look even more elite and accentuates your qualities,
Nwakali's teammates are not as elite as you have claimed, that should make people give him his flowers and commend his qualities the more. Having those kind of teammates and still showing the level of quality that i currently is commending.

all of a sudden Chaves don become good team 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Club wey em leg dey shake for Portuguese top flight

But many here go dey slander our players wey dey Everton and Forrest for playing for mediocre teams in the epl, even dey yab iheanacho and ndidi because they re still with relegated leicester city 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chaves wey obi cubana get money pass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dis life no balance at all

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
When it comes to stability in Portuguese top flight clubs aside the big 4 clubs like Guimaraes, Gil Vincente, Boavista, maritimo,pacos feirera, rio ave are more stable than Chaves

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Meliforme:

when him face them no only post em stat here but also the final score of the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2023
Contractual agreement between Al-Ittihad and Mohamed Salah! 🇪🇬 😳

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2023
Meliforme:

Sir Meli,stop disrespecting Chavez players,without Nwakili the team came 7th last season and this season they have lost the first two matches,hoping to win their next match.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Contractual agreement between Al-Ittihad and Mohamed Salah! 🇪🇬 😳

Nwakali as replacement as I was told by my intels 👁️😃😃

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kog45:
Sir Meli,stop disrespecting Chavez players,without Nwakili the team came 7th last season and this season they have lost the first two matches,hoping to win their next match.

and with Nwakali dem don lose their first 2 matches🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
elyte89:

Nwakali as replacement as I was told by my intels 👁️😃😃
em go faint for pitch for epl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Where is Shola Shoretire?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Kog45:

Read again the post you just quoted, and read also the post i quoted.
Why the haste ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Missnobody:
Sorry for derailing the thread.

Dear nairalanders I'm a student of UNIBEN and our second semester exams has begun and some of us haven't yet payed our school fees. the federal government used to sponsor myself and some others education because of the crises In my home town in southern Kaduna. but ever since this new government came into power we have been abandoned so please help us in anyway you can God bless you
eyah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

vOsimhen's pay at Wolfsburg did not show his outstanding ability . Pay most times is not directly related to a players quality. Osimhen is even worth far more than he currently earns at Napoli but is yet to get the right atmosphere to show his quality.

Exposure leads to increase value. With the right exposure, people can know the player's worth and increase pay.

So, it is delusional to make salary a yardstick of a player's quality.

You are telling Blatant LIES to suit your self birthed narrative.

First of all when VO was at Wolfsburg he was very poor at that TIME. So whatever he was getting reflected his youthful potential and current ability at THAT TIME.

But VO did not remain stagnant and kept relying continuously on past youthful glories.

He realised he was not good enough, so he had to develop, educate and improve himself over time. VO improved from season to season until he became the top goal scorer in Seria A.

Quality and oustanding consistent top level performance got him to this position not just EXPOSURE.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
komekn:

First of all when VO was at Wolfsburg he was very poor at that TIME. So whatever he was getting reflected his youthful potential and current ability at THAT TIME.

But VO did not remain stagnant and kept relying continuously on past youthful glories.

He realised he was not good enough, so he had to develop, educate and improve himself over time. VO improved from season to season until he became the top goal scorer in Seria A.

Quality and oustanding consistent top level performance got him to this position not just EXPOSURE.

Nothing like poor. Victor Osimhen did not get ample opportunity at Wolfsburg. When he had his opportunity at Charleroi, he shone brightly. Got to Lille and shone. Making your postulations about Victor Osimhen wack and poor.

Quality is what you denied Osimhen had and when he got the chance to show his quality, he performed at a top level because of his quality.

With the right exposure, a true talent will shine.

No matter how you negatively criticise Kelechi Nwakali as you did Iheanacho, Osimhen, and Sadiq Umar, your negativity can not make them fail.

YOUR HATE IS NO ANTEDOTE TO THEIR FUTURE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2023
komekn:

The liar here is you trying to paint players poor because of the challenges they were dealing with. Just as you tried repeatedly to paint Osimhen bad and today the joke is on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
Zaidu Sanusi to Nottingham Forest?

The scouts at NFFC are officially crazy. Not sure they know what they are doing. How do you fill a substantial part of your team with persons who will be unavailable during AFCON?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nigeriagood(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2023
Napoleon55:

Why would u continue to use how much someone earns to insult him,does it make sense to u.
U want to play devil's advocate.
ah ah show me where I insulted nwacali angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nigeriagood(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Napoleon55:

I'm not running anyone down with how much he earns,
Did i ask anyone else to bring up his or her weekly wages,it makes no sense.
you literally asked for him to bring his wages to compare with nwacali
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nigeriagood(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Kelechi Nwakali is not overhyped on this thread. The point is simple, his quality is needed by the Super Eagles. Finito. Stick to the subject, not bringing in irrelevant point like he was hyped.
ah ah is it not the thread that claims Kdb is the only player to match nwacali crosses per games or the same that said he's better than amrabat

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
Me I sha want this nwakali guy to blow, if not for anything, just shame komekn and by extension charlesemeka 😋

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing like poor. Victor Osimhen did not get ample opportunity at Wolfsburg. When he had his opportunity at Charleroi, he shone brightly. Got to Lille and shone. Making your postulations about Victor Osimhen wack and poor.

Quality is what you denied Osimhen had and when he got the chance to show his quality, he performed at a top level because of his quality.

With the right exposure, a true talent will shine.

No matter how you negatively criticise Kelechi Nwakali as you did Iheanacho, Osimhen, and Sadiq Umar, your negativity can not make them fail.

YOUR HATE IS NO ANTEDOTE TO THEIR FUTURE.

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iamdynamite(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Same thing they said about Sadiq Umar but he made it to La Liga. Hate can not cover light.
that guy is just full of hates for homegrown talent, he doesn’t see anything good in them

Sadiq flopped at rangers now sadiq is in a bigger club than rangers

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14922) (14923) (14924) (14925) (14926) (14927) (14928) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ddone, JorgedeToledo and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.