Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11655086 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15975) (15976) (15977) (15978) (15979) (15980) (15981) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 7:05am On Mar 14
ChrisKels:

I don’t know what Onyekachi Apam is doing with this boy. He should stop wasting his time with France

The boys themselves don't live in an alternative universe. Most football player begins with the delusion that they are the best in the world, but reality check starts to check in as they grow professionally. Apam asides, it will be delusional for either of them to think they can make the French team. They just do not have the talent threshold for it. If they still think they can then they have a bigger problem.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:57am On Mar 14
Abeg who be our emilokan coach now ? The thing don dey become season 3.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:07am On Mar 14
kennysville:
Emilokan is Emma Amuneke but Finidi is leading the team against Mali and Ghana and players want him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MallamSpicey: 8:22am On Mar 14
TheSuperNerd:
God forbid!!! Our own Rodri upgrade. Mbanu!!!

The Spanish can have Samu Omorodion in attack (if I had to choose between Samuel & Chrisantus). But this Chrisantus kid is ours!!!! Our midfield needs him badly.

Kolewerk!!!

If your high ratings about this Chrisantus guy is real then he must be a gem, how come there are no video highlights of this guy? I hope the NFF and the new coach are aware of him sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:52am On Mar 14
elyte89:

I second dis idea reason y I find it funny dt nff is finding it difficult to announce my name as d new head coach .. I need to hit the ground running 🏃‍♂️ 😎
E be like say na Finidi go take charge for now...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:03am On Mar 14
zicky:
Ndi only Africans falsify their age, white have birth data base blah blah blah

First of all the term white denotes nothing but crass ignorance.

Did you bother to substantiate, weigh up the evidence or from your blinded with prejudice small mind jump 🦘 like kangaroo without even looking.

There is automatic birth data capture in all of western and even in Eastern Europe to large extent.

This boy Yamin came into Barcelona from age 7, he was already documented from age 5 playing organised football.

You have exposed how shallow your thought processes are if they can even be called that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:07am On Mar 14
mrwilliams9:

By far the BIGGEST thing he needs to work on. I don’t think I’ve seen him have a match where he’s not offside at least 2x in the 90 mins.

Offside awareness and hold up play. Improve that plus 1v1s and he’ll be even more immense.

By comparison to give you an idea how top 🔝 level players play, guess how many times Haaland has been offside this season in the EPL ❓

Shockingly once yes just once.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 9:13am On Mar 14
komekn:

Did you bother to substantiate, weigh up the evidence or from your blinded with prejudice small mind jump 🦘 like kangaroo without even looking.

There is automatic birth data capture in all of western and even in Eastern Europe to large extent.

This boy Yamin came into Barcelona from age 7, he was already documented from age 5 playing organised football.

You have exposed how shallow your thought processes are if they can even be called that.

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:21am On Mar 14
charlesemeka85:
Chelsea defensive midfielder, Chimuanya Lesley Ugochukwu with his family in Owerri, Imo state.

The number of igbo boys in Chelsea is plenty but also in the youth teams.

I was at a tournament and saw this small boy in age but big in playing forward players Chizi that's what they call him his brother is in the team. And there are other Nigerian origin players too.

I've said it before there are hundreds of Nigerian origin players across the premier league academy's in England too many to mention.

The question is transition from youth football to senior first team football and have the same high level performances and trajectory, there is a long way to go.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:15am On Mar 14
komekn:

The number of igbo boys in Chelsea is plenty but also in the youth teams.

I was at a tournament and saw this small boy in age but big in playing forward players Chizi that's what they call him his brother is in the team. And there are other Nigerian origin players too.

I've said it before there are hundreds of Nigerian origin players across the premier league academy's in England too many to mention.

The question is transition from youth football to senior first team football and have the same high level performances and trajectory, there is a long way to go.

Meanwhile ,nobody asked you this 😏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 11:42am On Mar 14
komekn:

Mr prejudice see you coming out with vein on your face because an European players age was under doubt. If we bring picture or publication of Osimhen or iheanacho at age 13, will you jump out like hungry tiger to defend it. Who brought up the age fraud story was it Africans or his fellow European, abi they are also not aware of the birth data capturing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14
MallamSpicey:

If your high ratings about this Chrisantus guy is real then he must be a gem, how come there are no video highlights of this guy? I hope the NFF and the new coach are aware of him sha

Amunike will never call that guy forget it

Dude will be a business minded coach. I really feel for peeps canvassing for him as super eagles coach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14
charlesemeka85:
I hv always tipped Goncalves as the right man for the super eagles after watching his Angolan side at the last afcon

Also he won’t cost a lot of money to bring on board

I dey laugh to see this Amunike activists dey lick lips over Uche Chrisantus they dey think Amunike will invite such players

That dude is someone I don't want near the super eagles now and in the future....dude is a business man

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14
humility33:

I dey laugh to see this Amunike activists dey lick lips over Uche Chrisantus they dey think Amunike will invite such players

That dude is someone I don't want near the super eagles now and in the future....dude is a business man
if the guy performs in laliga Amuneke won’t hv any option than to invite if he emerge as super eagles coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14
ChrisKels:
A section of Spanish fans are asking the Spain senior team handlers to ask Uche Chrisantus to nationalize for Spain
na em be say the bobo na serious baller

They should take Omorodion and leave Uche for us mk “tander” no fire them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14
TheSuperNerd:
The Black Busquets/Rodri combined. Huge potential.

A young Nigerian Central midfield monster who will take La Liga by storm as from next season.

wow, na em be say him go boss midfield wella like yaya

I just want a yaya type of midfielder in the super eagles badly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14
kennysville:
Finidi as interim to oversee the upcoming friendlies

Na Amuneke dey carry am for head like say na em turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I foresee the nff employing an foreign coach to be assisted by Finidi

If Amuneke wan commit suicide mk em commit 🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14
Kog45:
Emilokan is Emma Amuneke but Finidi is leading the team against Mali and Ghana and players want him
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:52pm On Mar 14
charlesemeka85:
Finidi as interim to oversee the upcoming friendlies

Na Amuneke dey carry am for head like say na em turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I foresee the nff employing an foreign coach to be assisted by Finidi

If Amuneke wan commit suicide mk em commit 🤣🤣

Nff is employing a local coach 💯 …expect my name unveiling by first week of April 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14
charlesemeka85:
Chelsea defensive midfielder, Chimuanya Lesley Ugochukwu with his family in Owerri, Imo state.
how long is his injury sef Abi him acl tear comot?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14
charlesemeka85:
na em be say the bobo na serious baller

They should take Omorodion and leave Uche for us mk “tander” no fire them
not sure Spain will cap omorodion anytime soon unless he improves his finishing. Even though he has 9 LA Liga goals in 27 apps at such a young age, he also has 23 big chances missed, second highest in the top 5 leagues. To even have a chance in the super eagles will be hard with such stats talkless of Spain that don't have that much competition in their attack right now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:56pm On Mar 14
30? shocked That's too high for someone of his caliber. Definitely needs to work on that aspect of his game.

His shooting outside the box and his weaker left foot still have to be improved.

Not taking anything away from Osimhen he's a top player who can hit the stratosphere if he can ditch these little kinks in his game.

daveP:

We've arrived that Bridge where everyone of us that want to see Osimhen get better needs to start telling him to put hundreds of hours into working on this Landlord Syndrome affecting him.

He's the only one in the whole of Europe top 5 leagues with the highest Offsides this season with 30+ offsides. Haba!!!!!!

Was also highest at AFCON.

Noooooooo!!!
All it takes for smart opponents is to leave him but set the trap b2b. Kilode. Na only you waka come?

Guy abeg, it is time!! The time is NOW😥😒😒😒😒😒

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:02pm On Mar 14
To be frank we have better strikers than many top countries.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Germany, Italy, Holland or even almighty Brazil have the kind of depth in attack the SE currently have.

andrewbaba44:

Normally samu will find it easy to play for Spain than Nigeria

We have better strikers than the Spanish team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 3:13pm On Mar 14
chrisooblog:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Germany, Italy, Holland or even almighty Brazil have the kind of depth in attack the SE currently have.

No let bannedlarge c dis comment ….striking dept dt couldn’t score a goal against Ghana for 180minutes 😊

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 3:29pm On Mar 14
Eze and Tomori yet again do not make the England callup list. What a waste.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 3:38pm On Mar 14
lovewins:
Even the one we offer red carpet is no were to be found.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:41pm On Mar 14
grin

elyte89:

No let bannedlarge c dis comment ….striking dept dt couldn’t score a goal against Ghana for 180minutes 😊
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:46pm On Mar 14
I could see England snubbing Eze from a mile away but how a top player who features often for Italian giants AC Milan gets ignored honestly puzzles me.

lovewins:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14
elyte89:

Nff is employing a local coach 💯 …expect my name unveiling by first week of April 😎
Walai na here we go Dey share your $50k salary😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 4:21pm On Mar 14
Eze and Olise will be at AFCON 2025. Mark this!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14
Marjoribanks:
Eze and Olise will be at AFCON 2025. Mark this!
Eze can't play for us again na

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:34pm On Mar 14
chrisooblog:

We get strikers pass them

(1) (2) (3) ... (15975) (15976) (15977) (15978) (15979) (15980) (15981) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: komekn(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.