Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11656502 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15982) (15983) (15984) (15985) (15986) (15987) (15988) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16
Amedino99:
where did you see bench Kane in my post. He said NONE of our players would make the team. I hope you know a team is more than just the starting eleven. Washed up Henderson is in the team but none of our players can make the 3 lions😂😂

You dare call Henderson wash, that hasn’t hD a world class midfielder since Jay Jay okocha you dare to call Henderson wash ?? Bruh are you for real

For the past 50+ years only osimehn is our world class player and you’re calling Henderson wash

You better wash 🧼 your mouth lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16
Amedino99:
where did you see bench Kane in my post. He said none of our players would make the team. I hope you know a team is more than just the starting eleven.

Only osimehn

To tell you how mediocre your team is
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16
Napoleon55:

it is not about benching Kane,is about whether Osinhen will be able to make the English team which includes the substitutes and the bench.

How about Kane starts,then later Osimhen comes in second half,or when he is injured,
is this not possible as it stands now?

Same osimehn when them hide for afcon Abi another one they ?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

You dare call Henderson wash, that hasn’t hD a world class midfielder since Jay Jay okocha you dare to call Henderson wash ?? Bruh are you for real

For the past 50+ years only osimehn is our world class player and you’re calling Henderson wash

You better wash 🧼 your mouth lol
you mean the Henderson that was deemed surplus to requirements by Liverpool, couldn't survive in Saudi and plays in the freaking dutch league all in the space of a year is not washed ? No worry carry on.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 2:45pm On Mar 16
lbrichman2:

It's actually a manifestation of low self esteem..
People with low self esteem are quick to attack others because they perceive others look down on them, so they attack first..

hmm, you’re right o

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16
Amedino99:
you mean the Henderson that was deemed surplus to requirements by Liverpool, couldn't survive in Saudi and plays in the freaking dutch league all in the space of a year is not washed ? No worry carry on.

Are you freaking nuts

You dare pick on Henderson??

While none of your player aside mikel can play in the highest level for 5 years straight

If osimehn No give Nigeria credibility who are you to talk down Henderson and his achievements he’s more decorated than all Nigeria players currently and he’s no journey man he played a pivotal role

So since washed Henderson make English team

5 star ⭐️ iwobi and ndidi and Onyenka and Alhassan can make England team since they’re not washed 😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 3:11pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

As smart as you’re boss

Keep deceiving yourself our boys will flood this team 😂

São Tomé and principale fc

Chief, our forward players will make that team
No way Osimhen won't be on that team if he was English, same with Boniface
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

Are you freaking nuts

You dare pick on Henderson??

While none of your player aside mikel can play in the highest level for 5 years straight

If osimehn No give Nigeria credibility who are you to talk down Henderson and his achievements he’s more decorated than all Nigeria players currently and he’s no journey man he played a pivotal role

So since washed Henderson make English team

5 star ⭐️ iwobi and ndidi and Onyenka and Alhassan can make England team since they’re not washed 😂
like the person whose post you are defending, take a leaf from his book and focus on current issues. Henderson right now is washed. It doesn't erase his past accomplishments not deny his former abilities. He is washed. Check Twitter and see the reactions of even his fellow English men complaining of Henderson's inclusion in the team. Picking washed players in the national team has consequences. We know what happened when we picked obi to the afcon in 2019 and couldn't utilize him due to his poor performance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16
lbrichman2:

Chief, our forward players will make that team
No way Osimhen won't be on that team if he was English, same with Boniface

Sorry our first eleven and even our u17 will make the squad you win

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16
Amedino99:
like the person whose post you are defending, take a leaf from his book and focus on current issues. Henderson right now is washed. It doesn't erase his past accomplishments not deny his former abilities. He is washed. Check Twitter and see the reactions of even his fellow English men complaining of Henderson's inclusion in the team. Picking washed players in the national team has consequences. We know what happened when we picked obi to the afcon in 2019 and couldn't utilize him due to his poor performance.

This is what i hate it’s me and you that are having a debate I’m not defending neither I’m d*ck riding for anybody

I bring point your counter you bring and i try to do the same simple

The fact that a washed Henderson will in our current says a lot on its own so rest bro

You don’t know better than the coach that selected him ahead of ward prowse, kalvin Phillips and the rest simple and that’s fact

Do you know more than South Gate ?

If he Carries only washed players that’s on his career make we die this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Vodkka(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16
Daninya33:
NFF no dey pro-active at all.

What have they done to get Folorunshu Michael to play for the green white green?.

It's over for Nigeria.

Don't blame NFF.

He doesn't want to represent us

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Vodkka(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

You’re telling me that osimehn will bench kane in the English squad top 9 🤣

Even osimehn himself go laugh you 😂

We are not talking about starting line up. The argument is English team. English current squad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

This is what i hate it’s me and you that are having a debate I’m not defending neither I’m d*ck riding for anybody

I bring point your counter you bring and i try to do the same simple

The fact that a washed Henderson will in our current says a lot on its own so rest bro

You don’t know better than the coach that selected him ahead of ward prowse, kalvin Phillips and the rest simple and that’s fact

Do you know more than South Gate ?

If he Carries only washed players that’s on his career make we die this
oh so it's not about the quality of the player but what the coach wants? You should have said so in the beginning so that I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:50pm On Mar 16
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16
Vodkka:

We are not talking about starting line up. The argument is English team. English current squad

The fact alone that you’re happy with the fact that your best player will come off the bench

Says a lot about our squad 😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:08pm On Mar 16
Marjoribanks:
Rather than always ranting like a kid why don't you read up some history book. Your generation will give Nigeria more problems cos you all refuse to read up. This is why history need to be taught in our school system.
The Yorubas candidate in 1999 was Chief Olu Falae- a distinguish Chartered Accountant. Obasanjo won no single State in the South West. Obasanjo was a Northern project for Nigeria, and you all bought into it.
Obasanjo was never our candidate reason he refused to carry out any significant project in South West. Read up Olodo omo!

Olodo rabata! and an octogenarian was the so called Yoruba project in the last election? What a white elephant project he has turned out to be. You are even more dense than I thought 😂🤣

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Vodkka(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16
typicalgamer:

The fact alone that you’re happy with the fact that your best player will come off the bench

Says a lot about our squad 😂

What about your squad? Can your squad make their team?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16
Vodkka:

What about your squad? Can your squad make their team?

My squad has always been Nigeria I hate them outside

But I’ve never missed a live match I’ll stream it except it’s played behind close doors
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16
Frank Onyeka currently in action for Brentford

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16
Taiwo Awoniyi not in the match day squad for Nottingham Forest

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16
Maduka Okoye currently in action for Udinese
He has conceded two goals already

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16
David Okereke currently in action for Torino

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:24pm On Mar 16
Emmanuel Dennis currently in action for Watford

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16
Semi Ajayi on the bench for West Brom

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16
ChrisKels:
Just imagine
Local coaches na to Dey fall person hands,imagine na relaunching of career we Dey for under 20…it’s well o

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:37pm On Mar 16
ChrisKels:
Just imagine

Dis alone is an indicting statement to fire him 😊

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15982) (15983) (15984) (15985) (15986) (15987) (15988) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Toylove, robosky02(m), chrisooblog, Philosopher1979, johnjunior39(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.