Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11617439 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15987) (15988) (15989) (15990) (15991) (15992) (15993) ... (16131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17
elyte89:
https:///fisayodairo/status/1769174169172775066?s=46&t=ElaT6nzZi3oItk_k-FUtIg

One of d players I planned calling up once I get d job….we shld stop chasing eze wey no want us 😎….an npfl product, same as nwabali

You're just too ambitious Oga why didn't u apply for the under 17

Start from there instead u opt for super eagles job well it is not too late

Ladan Bosso job will be up for grab in few weeks time NFF can compensate you with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17
Chukwueze scores!!! His first goal in the league!!! More to come!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17
Na game time Chukwueze need
He go perform

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17
komekn:

Get things in perspective.

Scoring goals in Seria A is not the same as scoring in the EPL. Seria A is ranked 3 in Europe currently but that rating will be lost . No Seria A team got to the quarter finals of the Champions League. That tells you something.

Do you think an England manager will select proven and tested forward players who have been consistently outstanding over several seasons in the EPL. Against a player who has had one break out season in Seria A.

England no sentiment on current performances do you think IvanToney, Ollie Watkins, Solanke, Rashford, will be dropped for VO.
Readers discretion is advised

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17
typicalgamer:

How many goals did MR SAO TOME AND PRINCIPAL
score in afcon ??

No let me call am one season wonder o i use god beg you

Osimehn came into the scene last season and you’re using him to compare rashford wonders shall never end

I shame for you see truth talk

Joke aside see truth talk see truth talk abeg

One season wonder? You are actually dumb.

You are calling someone who has been scoring double digits goals since 2018/2019 season, a one season wonder? You are drunk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17
quickberry:

You are calling someone who has been scoring double digits goals since 2018/2019 season, a one season wonder? You are drunk

You can make your point without the bolded. Please let us keep this thread civil.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17
quickberry:

How many golden boot has Rashford won in his career?

Osimhen is the current APOTY, has Rashford ever won European player of the year?

Osimhen won AFCON qualifiers golden boot, which one has Rashford won?

You're nothing, but a 🤡

You are comparing European cup to African cup , European player of the year to African player of the year.

Your nothing but a ❓❓❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17
forgiveness:
Somebody never reach one year of his term dem think e don fail. grin

Make u wait till his tenure finishes na.

You dey shout "Edo no bi Lagos" meaning you don't want an outsider to control your local politics but you suddenly turned around say "Lagos na for everybody" meaning outsiders can control Lagos local politics. Your reason is Lagos is cosmopolitan. Abeg! Benin or Edo no get other people? grin grin na only indigenes dey Edo or Benin? grin Mr man, commot the log of wood for ya eyes before you fit see others.

Another irony is, Lagos is cosmopolitan but your stay in SW opened your eyes to see dem tribalism. Hmmmmm!!!!! grin

How dem allow you buy land, build houses, do business, marry dem daughters and sons, give you political appointments, employed you in their civil service etc till the place becomes cosmopolitan? grin

Mr man, you are not making efforts. Your blackmailing is dead on arrival. grin

You claimed Tinubu no go primary school but you think people will not do research, abi.

All the balabalu, licking of microphone, etc. Why e never happens after he won? You think we don't know the difference between propaganda and truth? grin

Dey deceive yourself. Politics is about interest and not emotions. grin

you are better off saying osimhen cannot nod the ball than saying things like this here. you've been here long enough to know we don't encourage posts like politics here. Please stop this.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17
Hanibal:

One last time.... You actually don't watch football.

If you do you'll know Fikayo Tomori is no longer a guaranteed starter at AC Milan

And Chris Smalling? How many times has that one gotten into a Roma team sheet this season?

If these players had Nigerian passports you'll call them bench warmers.
But of course, English men do exploits wether on the bench or on the pitch grin
Anywhere they find themselves.... Na exploit and consistent outstanding qualitative quality.

But of course, you wouldn't know; because you don't watch football, you're not involved in football outside of Wikipedia and a love for England, your "fruits" is proof.

Your shameless bigoted double standard and hypocrisy is astonishing.

Chris Smalling last played for England in 2017 when he was in the EPL , he went to Roma in 2019/20 .

Last season he played 32 games in Seria A and was their most outstanding CB.

Fikayo Tomori has played 20 games this season for AC Milan. You claim I don't watch football and essentially have no Idea. It seems you didn't know that Fikayo suffered a hamstring injury in December last year, Dr 2 KNOW.

He has missed 8 games on account of injury not a loss of form.

Why do you like to tell barefaced Lies.

You have no shame 🙈🙈

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17
On a lighter note I noticed two Igbo boys scored for Chelsea against Leicester in extra time, Madueke and Chukwuemeka.

Ndidi played for Leicester but got substituted by Conor which seems strange to me, Conor is primarily a CB.

KC was on the bench and did not get to play.

More worrying but not surprising Leeds are now too of the Championship and Leicester play Bristol next. The Championship is very competitive and it's more of a marathon than a sprint.

Leicester should get automotic promotion but it could get tricky.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17
komekn:
On a lighter note I noticed two Igbo boys scored for Chelsea against Leicester in extra time, Madueke and Chukwuemeka.

Ndidi played for Leicester but got substituted by Conor which seems strange to me, Conor is primarily a CB.

KC was on the bench and did not get to play.

More worrying but not surprising Leeds are now too of the Championship and Leicester play Bristol next. The Championship is very competitive and it's more of a marathon than a sprint.

Leicester should get automotic promotion but it could get tricky.
and what point re you trying to make by reminding us that ndidi was subbed out why nacho didn’t play ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:11pm On Mar 17
Udinese's player of the month of February.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17
charlesemeka85:
and what point re you trying to make by reminding us that ndidi was subbed out why nacho didn’t play ?
That championship is very very... tough and competitive league,and Leceister may not likely get automatic qualification with Ndidi and Iheanacho .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17
ChrisKels:
Udinese's player of the month of February.
Good one from Maduka,hope to see him bringing his confidence to super eagles,likely we are going to have Enyeama,Ejide and Aiyenugba era again in eagles

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17
quickberry:

You must be new here

The fact that you don’t know I’m trolling is beyond me 🙄

I’m just trying to take things away from these political guys that are ruining the thread with bitterness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:38pm On Mar 17
Kog45:
Good one from Maduka,hope to see him bringing his confidence to super eagles,likely we are going to have Enyeama,Ejide and Aiyenugba era again in eagles

The boy dun dey ripe. Some of us were quick with our judgement of him.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17
typicalgamer:

You must be new here

The fact that you don’t know I’m trolling is beyond me 🙄

I’m just trying to take things away from these political guys that are ruining the thread with bitterness

I have been here since inception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17
ChrisKels:

The boy dun dey ripe. Some of us were quick with our judgement of him.
Yes especially me but his performances with eagles would do the talking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17
komekn:

You are comparing European cup to African cup , European player of the year to African player of the year.

I'm nothing but a 🤡 (fixed)

So, what should I compare with European cup?

🤡 🤡
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17
komekn:

Your shameless bigoted double standard and hypocrisy is astonishing.

Chris Smalling last played for England in 2017 when he was in the EPL , he went to Roma in 2019/20 .

Last season he played 32 games in Seria A and was their most outstanding CB.

Fikayo Tomori has played 20 games this season for AC Milan. You claim I don't watch football and essentially have no Idea. It seems you didn't know that Fikayo suffered a hamstring injury in December last year, Dr 2 KNOW.

He has missed 8 games on account of injury not a loss of form.

Why do you like to tell barefaced Lies.

You have no shame 🙈🙈

Woah!!
This is a beautiful, beautiful take, so injuries can actually affect a player's playing time... A player can miss several games in a season and still be regarded as doing "exploits" wonderful!!

I hope you'll remember this when you judge Osimhen for not scoring 1 million goals with consistent consecutive alacrity consistency.

I hope you'll remember all these beautiful screenshots when you refer to Osimhen as essentially a "one season Wonder" soon.

When you remember Osimhen has scored only 11 serie A goals this season, I hope you'll remember that he did it in 17 games so far.. because he was *injured* !!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15987) (15988) (15989) (15990) (15991) (15992) (15993) ... (16131) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: solonnachi, AndSunGorilla, Samueltemi337(m), 2innocent(m), opes, elyte89, TheSuperNerd(m), Nomyth and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.