Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11639420 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16048) (16049) (16050) (16051) (16052) (16053) (16054) ... (16141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02
Gift Orban. Finally!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 9:35pm On Apr 02
TheLoneCitizen:
Gift Orban. Finally!!

This is is second goal though if I remember correctly. He scored a league goal a couple of weeks ago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02
lovewins:

This is is second goal though if I remember correctly. He scored a league goal a couple of weeks ago

Yes,
TheLoneCitizen:
Feb 07
First player to score against Lille in 2024: Gift Orban

But he's been seriously off form since.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Strikebuzz: 11:02pm On Apr 02
Ekong reveals he will be Supporting Super Eagles Amidst Recovery

William Troost-Ekong cut for Nigeria against Ivory Coast | X/@NigeriaSSADespite welcome sidelined rank, Troost-Ekong remnants immovably auxiliary of the national…

https://strike12ent.com.ng/ekong-reveals-he-will-be-supporting-super-eagles-amidst-recovery/

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:54am On Apr 03
villagereporter:

No matter how faceless this forum is, we must always acknowledge any source of material use other than ours'. It doesn't diminish our value.
Are we writing a research paper here abi una dey catch plagiarism for here, na wa o.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Strikebuzz: 4:14am On Apr 03
How to Watch: Chelsea vs Manchester United on TNT Sports TV

All the analyses on by virtue of what to watch and live stream Chelsea v Manchester United in the Premier…

https://strike12ent.com.ng/how-to-watch-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-on-tnt-sports-tv/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:32am On Apr 03
Please house,Emmanuel Okala is from which State in Nigeria.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:05am On Apr 03
Kog45:

Though Okala was born in Onitsha but I don't think he is an Anambarian. The surname Okala is prominent in Ohafia, and most of the Okalas I know are from Akanu Ohafia and a few from Owerri. I remember Miracle Okala when we dey school, she was one brilliant law student then, and graduated with first class honour. Beautiful Ohafia girl. Ohafia is in Abia State.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:42am On Apr 03
typicalgamer:

Wait is this true 😳

It seems I'm slightly off in terms of making substantive deduction and or the stats have not been updated.

Haaland 2 times this season

VO 32 times this season

It's academic in reality as the substance of the observation is not lost.

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 8:04am On Apr 03
komekn:

It seems I'm slightly off in terms of making substantive deduction and or the stats have not been updated.

VO 32 times this season

Wait which kind hairstyle them give osimehn so 😂

Come to think of it the top list are all blacks

Usual suspects lol

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:05am On Apr 03
Never disappoints.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:08am On Apr 03
komekn:

VO 32 times this season

What is Dessers doing there?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 8:12am On Apr 03
Kog45:
Benue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:24am On Apr 03
komekn:

VO 32 times this season

You dinosaur. Piatek and Dessers on that list should tell you this was last season.

But your point still remains very salient.

Osimhen is one of only 5 players in Europe's top leagues to have been found offside more times than games played.

While the other 4 players have a negligible difference of -2. Osimhen has been flagged offside 26 times in 18 games.

Difference of -8!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:45am On Apr 03
typicalgamer:

Lol 😂 because i know for a fact Halland would be caught offside more than once this season

In the match against Arsenal he went offside once that makes it twice this season.

So you are right .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 8:55am On Apr 03
komekn:

In the match against Arsenal he went offside once that makes it twice this season.

So you are right .

I honestly count that Arsenal match as the first offside could Not remember anyone prior
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:56am On Apr 03
comodo:

Hope u will not deny this later

I have said this for over 5 seasons not just this season.

He has had one good season at Leicester the rest have been abysmal. He is now in the Championship which many of you said he will destroy but it's destroying him.

What's the basis for his selection into to the SE , it's certainly not consistent outstanding top level performances in club and league.

Emmanuel Dennis 12 games and 4 goals compared to KC 21 games and 5 goals.

Who is more in form ❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 9:15am On Apr 03
komekn:

VO 32 times this season

unless cremonese has another player named dessers, this your stat page is very outdated. They are not even in serie a this season. Agenda no make you look road.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 10:01am On Apr 03
AndSunGorilla:

Benue

Definitely not Benue.

My guess is Anambra.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:17am On Apr 03
Cameroon 🇨🇲 has a employed a new foreign coach ; Marc Brys from Belgium 🇧🇪..oda countries have announced deir coaches ,we re not serious
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:23am On Apr 03
caprikon:

Definitely not Benue.

My guess is Anambra.
Emma Okala was born in Onitsha but surprisingly Kogi people of Idah saying Emma Okala is from Idah….but historically possible based on migration between Idah and Omanbala peoples of Anambra,reason why i need Sir Idennaa or Omanbala to shed more light on this….

CC:Idennaa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 10:23am On Apr 03
elyte89:
Cameroon 🇨🇲 has a employed a new foreign coach ; Marc Brys from Belgium 🇧🇪..oda countries have announced deir coaches ,we re not serious

While your point remains valid, the Cameroon situation is a bit funny though. It's the ministry of sports that employed and announced him and not the FA. There seems to be a power tussle going on.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:45am On Apr 03
Kog45:
Emma Okala was born in Onitsha but surprisingly Kogi people of Idah saying Emma Okala is from Idah….but historically possible based on migration between Idah and Omanbala peoples of Anambra,reason why i need Sir Idennaa or Omanbala to shed more light on this….

CC:Idennaa

Okala is a common surname in Ohafia, Abia State. Most Okalas I know are from Ohafia, and a few from Owerri. I still remember one brilliant law student then who graduated with first class honours from my school she was a native of Akanu Ohafia - Miracle Okala. Though, Emmanuel Oguejiofor Okala was born in Anambra, I don't think he is from Anambra State neither is he Igalan. Do Igalans or Anamberians bear Okala?

Nb: My first post was deleted by spam bot, but I just discovered that they have restore it after I made this post. You can find my first post directly under your original post where you asked about the state of origin of Okala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03
ChrisKels:

Okala is a common surname in Ohafia, Abia State. Most Okalas I know are from Ohafia, and a few from Owerri. I still remember one brilliant law student then who graduated with first class honours from my school she was a native of Akanu Ohafia - Miracle Okala. Though, Emmanuel Oguejiofor Okala was born in Anambra, I don't think he is from Anambra State neither is he Igalan. Do Igalans or Anamberians bear Okala?

Nb: My first post was deleted by spam bot, but I just discovered that they have restore it after I made this post. You can find my first post directly under your original post where you asked about the state of origin of Okala
Thanks for this information
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 2:31pm On Apr 03
When Dennis come GWG na to drag penalty kick. If you are in form let it translate to international games.

komekn:

I have said this for over 5 seasons not just this season.

He has had one good season at Leicester the rest have been abysmal. He is now in the Championship which many of you said he will destroy but it's destroying him.

What's the basis for his selection into to the SE , it's certainly not consistent outstanding top level performances in club and league.

Emmanuel Dennis 12 games and 4 goals compared to KC 21 games and 5 goals.

Who is more in form ❓

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03
lovewins:

While your point remains valid, the Cameroon situation is a bit funny though. It's the ministry of sports that employed and announced him and not the FA. There seems to be a power tussle going on.

He is even another grade D oyibo coach..

Dem don use useless oyibo coaches swear for African teams..

Funny enough, most of them don't trust their local coaches due to suspension of corruption and nepotism, so they go for the cheaper oyibos.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:31pm On Apr 03
Danielnino00:

He is even another grade D oyibo coach..

Dem don use useless oyibo coaches swear for African teams..

Funny enough, most of them don't trust their local coaches due to suspension of corruption and nepotism, so they go for the cheaper oyibos.

Dis one pass grade d….na grade k

D guy cv is extremely poor ,nothing spectacular about his cv,I would take our local coach over him 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03
komekn:

How did you come to that conclusion.
Assumption lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 6:52pm On Apr 03
Victor Boniface back in Leverkusen's match day squad. Both Boniface and Nathan Tella are on the bench this evening

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03
elyte89:
the only difference between this man and salisu is that salisu is not adventurous in his clubs of choice. Dem no get better legend wey sabi coach for Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 8:03pm On Apr 03
We can get good coaches. A coach like the coach of Leicester or Brighton can be nigerias coach.
There are many young good coaches in Europe that will take a chance on us
There ate many good coaches in thr Dutch, Belgian and Portuguese leagues who we can afford. Just get oliseh kanu okocha and Co to talk to them.
It's not that hard to get a good Hardworking european coach we can afford.
Westerhoof was a good ciach in the Dutch league.
Anyway the angolan coach is good young enterprising and we should get him.
Nff is just funny that's all

(1) (2) (3) ... (16048) (16049) (16050) (16051) (16052) (16053) (16054) ... (16141) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waffiboi, Nomyth, Ajd19, skallion7(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.