Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11664178 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16109) (16110) (16111) (16112) (16113) (16114) (16115) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23
jihday:
thank you jare totally forgot Emordi

what About Imama something, the former Enugu Rangers coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 9:26pm On Apr 23
Ndidi scores again..

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23
Ndidi winning this battle...✅️

TheSuperNerd:
It is Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester) vs Joe Aribo (Southampton) in the Championship tonight.

Leicester still on top but needs the win to extend their lead at the top with 2 more rounds to go after this.

Southampton are 4th and confirmed for promotion Playoffs but will be pushing for a chance to secure an automatic promotion slot.

It's gonna be a battle.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23
I warned Forgiveness and his fellow Chelsea goons about this Arsenal side and what they are building and the fact they have an actual blueprint guiding their transfers but he argued (I also referenced other teams like Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc alongside Arsenal). Instead he was talking down on Arsenal and all that...

Well today, see as Arsenal dey rape Chelsea. Lol

And I am not even an Arsenal fan ooo. Just a keen follower of the European game.

Kaaaiii... what is this massacre?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23
Amedino99:
https://punchng.com/spanish-embassy-denied-future-eagles-visa-nff/

That's a very limited local newspaper report it's far from exhaustive.

It's the UEFA Development tournament not sure if it's the national U16 full squads.

A few questions not answered the tournament is taking place in Gibraltar, which is British territory why would you need a Spanish visa to go to Gibraltar.

Finally, what's the concept of development here in relation to U16 football ⚽. It doesn't seem to refer to the full national U16 teams of individual countries. With regards to England there will be a few boys who have already played first team football. I would not call such players development players.

https://www.uefa.com/development/youth-players/development-tournaments/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23
TheSuperNerd:
I warned Forgiveness and his fellow Chelsea goons about this Arsenal side and what they are building and the fact they have an actual blueprint guiding their transfers but he argued. Talking down on Arsenal and all that...

And I am not even an Arsenal fan ooo. Just a keen follower of the European game.

Kai havertzno get sense ooo, see as he take repay the employer wey carry am come PL, brace already, 😁
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23
Leicester, wanted to return to the top in Style sha, now 4-0

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23
cc: TheSuperNerd

Just noticed this team Johor Darul of Malaysia. They play nice Tiki Taka football. They have been doing it for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j27KHUl72Uc

Johor Darul Ta'zim Tiki-Taka plays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23
humility33:

How many coaches have the calibre of players to prosecute this tiki taka?
That's the problem with kompany now in the EPL at the championship level he run am with Burnley come premiership nah....Dude nor fit

Kompany has what it takes to do well in the EPL. He underrated the league and did not secure the right players. The players are there but it takes focused scouting to build the right teams. Numerous coaches have built and groomed players to fit it. It also takes patience.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23
TheGoodJoe:
cc: TheSuperNerd

Just noticed this team Johor Darul of Malaysia. They play nice Tiki Taka football. They have been doing it for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j27KHUl72Uc

Johor Darul Ta'zim Tiki-Taka plays

This is absolutely wow. A team from Malaysia... backwaters Malaysia.... playing like this??

Beautiful bold possessive football with strong attacking intent shown by a team in the Malaysian league. Holy Moses!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23
Make it 5. In style indeed. Leicester wanna win the championship title again like they did before they went on to win the EPL 2 seasons later. 2013/2014 and won EPL in 2015/2016.😁

do4luv14:
Leicester, wanted to return to the top in Style sha, now 4-0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23
Na this Chelsea someone wants Osimhen in
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23
TheGoodJoe:

Eden Hazard retired at 32 years old.

Yes he is an exception not the general trend.and his career was ended because of injury .

Dude had three fractures on the same ankle at three different times.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23
I dey pass by and I say make I greet you na. Chelsea fans, I greet you... help me tap oga forgiveness.. yes, I greet you too boss... and that yellow bros... yea..do4luv...I greet you too.

I carry 5alive come give una ...make una manage am

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23
Odunayaw:
As in eh... They just pack Yahoo boys full team say Dem get squad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23
Odunayaw:

Not someone. Two people.... Charlesemeka85 and Forgiveness (Staunch Chelsea fan).

I just tire for their matter that day.

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:06pm On Apr 23
TheSuperNerd:
I warned Forgiveness and his fellow Chelsea goons about this Arsenal side and what they are building and the fact they have an actual blueprint guiding their transfers but he argued (also referenced other teams like Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc alongside Arsenal). Instead he was talking down on Arsenal and all that...

Be rational. Arsenal played against a weakened team without its complete players.

Every Chelsea fans that saw the lineup already conceded defeat even before the match started.

No Gusto, no Chiwell, no Palmer, Chukwuemeka etc. I have not even mentioned Reece, Lavia, Nkunku, etc.

Oga, it was expected.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23
komekn:

That's a very limited local newspaper report it's far from exhaustive.

It's the UEFA Development tournament not sure if it's the national U16 full squads.

A few questions not answered the tournament is taking place in Gibraltar, which is British territory why would you need a Spanish visa to go to Gibraltar.

Finally, what's the concept of development here in relation to U16 football ⚽. It doesn't seem to refer to the full national U16 teams of individual countries. With regards to England there will be a few boys who have already played first team football. I would not call such players development players.

https://www.uefa.com/development/youth-players/development-tournaments/

this is a tweet from NFF themselves about the issue. And besides English clubs barely use 16 year olds enough for them to be considered first team players e.g nwaneri has barely played for arsenal ever since his debut. I'm not sure that there is any 16 year old in England that has made up to 3 appearances this season and I'm talking of the epl and championship. Based on your screenshot it's already evident that it's an international tournament for countries abi you see any club for fixtures ??

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23
TheGoodJoe:

Kompany has what it takes to do well in the EPL. He underrated the league and did not secure the right players. The players are there but it takes focused scouting to build the right teams. Numerous coaches have built and groomed players to fit it. It also takes patience.
there will be enough time to experiment on his tactics in the championship.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23
Snuck in Chukwuemeka and Gusto. Reece, Lavia and Nkunku have been out of the picture for a long while.

Recently, Palmer was your only big miss and even he won't have made any difference today in terms of the final result. You were out-shot man.

forgiveness:

Be rational. Arsenal played against a weakened team without its complete players.

Every Chelsea fans that saw the lineup already conceded defeat even before the match started.

No Gusto, no Chiwell, no Palmer, Chukwuemeka etc. I have not even mentioned Reece, Lavia, Nkunku, etc.

Oga, it was expected.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Apr 23
TheSuperNerd:
Snuck in Chukwuemeka and Gusto. Recently, Lavia and Nkunku have been out of the picture for a long while.

Palmer was your only big miss and even he won't have made any difference today.

Palmer big miss, and so? Every team has a big player.

Besides, in your eyes Gusto wasn't a miss because Gilchrist is better, habi?

Where did the goal come from against Mancity?

Where did the first goal come from today?

Analysis match before rushing to say what you don't know.

Besides, Chukwuemeka is highly rated among Chelsea fans and he has contributed in some games recently before injury. Unfortunately, he is still recovering.

He would have changed the game better than Gallagher.

You're dead wrong to claim Chelsea doesn't have blue print.

We know they have but we don't want that kind of long term project. You're not aware.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23
mostob:
As in eh... They just pack Yahoo boys full team say Dem get squad.
Them don turn Berekum Chelsea for our very eyes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23
TheSuperNerd:

Not someone. Two people.... Charlesemeka85 and Forgiveness (Staunch Chelsea fan).

I just tire for their matter that day.
Football na side hustle for them this season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23
Look, in the end, Chelsea under Todd isn't getting it right just yet but I hope they do with time because all these young talents should be able to bring you fine success if matched superbly to a proper blueprint and a Coach that can make it work.

I really feel for the likes Kendry paez, Angelo Gabriel and co who are now Chelsea players but are yet to come to the bridge to begin their Chelsea careers. Such fine young talents shouldn't go to waste under a system with no proper plan or blueprint.

forgiveness:

Palmer big miss, and so? Every team has a big player.

Besides, in your eyes Gusto wasn't a miss because Gilchrist is better, habi?

Where did the goal come from against Mancity?

Where did the first goal come from today?

Analysis match before rushing to say what you don't know.

Besides, Chukwuemeka is highly rated among Chelsea fans and he has contributed in some games recently before injury. Unfortunately, he is still recovering.

He would have changed the game better than Gallagher.

You're dead wrong to claim Chelsea doesn't have blue print.

We know they have but we don't want that kind of long term project. You're not aware.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23
Odunayaw:

Loolll... even Berekum Chelsea dey top 5, at least, in their own league.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23
TheSuperNerd:

Loolll... even Berekum Chelsea dey top 5, at least, in their own league.
grin grin Ah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:28pm On Apr 23
I hope Ejaria’s career is not over
komekn:

Etebo was one of our best players in the 2018 world cup.

Oviemuno Ejaria was an outstanding player with a mercurial mentality that has near ended his career at a mere 26 year's of age.

Incomprehensible 🤔
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23
Chelsea grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Moniter0: 6:01am On Apr 24
Chelsea has lost her trophy winning form since the Jewish Roman Abramovich left the club. This cannot be ordinary. This was the kind of results Chelsea was getting before Abramovich acquired the club. And even though they "struggled" in some seasons under him, they still miraculously won trophies and became very successful under him.

And guess what? After he was made to go, those people who saw to it also left their offices few months later, the head of Government resigned and the head of State was no more. God didn't take that likely because of his covenant with their Father Abraham.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 6:01am On Apr 24

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:02am On Apr 24
Odunayaw:
grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:39am On Apr 24
elyte89:
https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/04/23/announcements-imminent-as-nff-reach-full-agreement-with-super-eagles-new-foreign-coach/

😎
Owngoal go just sit down somewhere Dey bring out unsubstantiated news with no sources….no be dem talk say Amunike is the new coach now NFF agreed with anothe coach….very useless platform to get concrete information

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16109) (16110) (16111) (16112) (16113) (16114) (16115) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ajd19 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.